Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 198. (Read 262750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Once the airdrop lands---> be ready to start contributing hard.  The larger the community is, and the more active that community's participation, will be the determining factor which will contribute to the TAO asset's value. Bitcoin gets it's value from the strength of its community and the power of its network. <----that community support wasn't purchased in an ICO ---> remember that!  The Movement is in control of its own fate, decentralized and autonomous; collectively we're unstoppable. Contribute, connect, share---> together we are the Movement and when the Movement gathers strength, we will grow individually.

Ask yourself, "Am I doing enough?"
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
when will the airdrop sended ? and i see that the Dev is not online here for more 5 days

As usually he is not much active on this forum before this he came online after 5 days of absense but this weekend and I think he will come online on Monday hopefully we see announcement for the distribution of this airdrop.

We are all waiting for the announcement, I hope to read great news soon.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
I'm sure that soon we'll have some good news about this project. Look at the sky: Airdrop is coming!   Smiley

Meanwhile:

Connect and Create

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Dev, let us know what do you think about the logo, in my view the last one is pretty nice and professional.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
when will the airdrop sended ? and i see that the Dev is not online here for more 5 days

As usually he is not much active on this forum before this he came online after 5 days of absense but this weekend and I think he will come online on Monday hopefully we see announcement for the distribution of this airdrop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Beautiful undervalued coin with a great developer and a nice market cap with a sane supply.

Wich marketcap dude?  Huh

Oh! Don't pay him any mind. Just a wandering newbie, trying to lay stakes to raise his post count up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Beautiful undervalued coin with a great developer and a nice market cap with a sane supply.

Wich marketcap dude?  Huh
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Let's estabilish a timeline for the logo, for example three days to see all the designed logos by the Movement Members and let's set a poll.
Are we able to choose a logo or not?
Can someone with a bit of spared time to follow this contest?
I like the logo so as it already is and I'm curious to see the community opinion

Am happy with pickle Rick's creation.
Let's estabilish a timeline for the logo, for example three days to see all the designed logos by the Movement Members and let's set a poll.
Are we able to choose a logo or not?
Can someone with a bit of spared time to follow this contest?
I like the logo so as it already is and I'm curious to see the community opinion
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
Since the project still doesn't have a logo, I decided to make a concept of The Movement logo. I was aiming for something as simple as possible and I ended up with this. It was made in MS paint (yes, I know, don't judge me  Grin), but I don't think it matters that much since it's meant more as a concept of how a logo could look like. If people really like this I could rework this in an actual graphic editor or try and post some other ideas.

I like this logo.. What community thinks about it?
Thank you for this job.

it seems quite nice to me.

I like it a lot but I think the right decision is to make a poll and vote!

It's a bit too plain and simple to me, maybe it looks better with some 3D inside.

I really like the logo, the way it looks like. 3D inside often lets things look cheap and unprofessional.

Haven't checked the thread for a while now... What is the current status? Can someone give me a little heads up? What are current projects to contribute beside the logo?

Good luck for the future!
Activity: 727
Since the project still doesn't have a logo, I decided to make a concept of The Movement logo. I was aiming for something as simple as possible and I ended up with this. It was made in MS paint (yes, I know, don't judge me  Grin), but I don't think it matters that much since it's meant more as a concept of how a logo could look like. If people really like this I could rework this in an actual graphic editor or try and post some other ideas.

Thank you for this job.

It's a bit too plain and simple to me, maybe it looks better with some 3D inside.
Activity: 728

Thank you for this job.

Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
It would be nice to make a poll to choose the logo. Do we have other proposals from the creative and design sphere? Is someone able to set a vote? Let's think on it

I would agree, maybe two or more voluntary submissions of logo from members with such talent, we can start a poll for voting. While we wait, we can start at this phase.

I like the simplicity of the logo submitted by our mate hackis, no need for rework actually. Advanced vote here. Cheesy
It would be nice to make a poll to choose the logo. Do we have other proposals from the creative and design sphere? Is someone able to set a vote? Let's think on it
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

Thank you for this job.

Thank you for this job.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Yep the dev really need to be more present, I think he hoped we are going to auto-organize but we are not, at least unless he give us some more structure and a working token.

I think he could just use token-based bounties to hire some of us to make the basic work (token, website...)

I think we shoul hear what the dev are doing already and what need to be done
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Yep the dev really need to be more present, I think he hoped we are going to auto-organize but we are not, at least unless he give us some more structure and a working token.

I think he could just use token-based bounties to hire some of us to make the basic work (token, website...)
Jump to: