Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 200. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Is this project still active? I participated in the genesis airdrop and there was huge activity in the beginning of this project. It would be a pity if this idea would not become real one day.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
they are active in determining the activity of the participants in the thread. yesterday, i was on the idler status, but now i am in mover. I am quite impressed honestly on how devs do their own thing.
Can anybody explain what determines the status change from idler to mover?
I do not quite understand this point.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
It looks that many people are nervous about this. Everybody should just wait for the dev, and then enjoy the free tokens.
And also, not just ride the movement, but be the movement.

Best post of the day!
Merit: 1416
Lets hope the next week things get started, or at least we come in contact regularly with devs
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I submitted a Sphere after the close, and I am going to check if it's been added. I know the devs are active, so I hope it goes through, I'd really like to be a bigger part of The Movement.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
It looks that many people are nervous about this. Everybody should just wait for the dev, and then enjoy the free tokens.
And also, not just ride the movement, but be the movement.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
when we will have more update, longtime the doc file is not update anymore hope we will get some great news soon!
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
Hey,

how can i help the movement to grow more and faster?

make some meme

Yea, very good idea.

If I wasn't that bad at this, I'd try myself though. Cheesy
Activity: 140
Ethereum All The Way Baby
Really excited to see the movement make some moves!
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Wait for the Movement to explode crypto space. Considering growing community, once we have whitepaper and other details out. It will be explosive news for Crpto
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
I don't necessarily mind the inactivity but it would be really nice if the developer(s) at least said that he is still working on everything instead of staying silent for over a week now, wouldn't take even a minute to post that.

Hi! Thank you for your patience everyone.

The Movement devs are here every day, and working in the background. More info is about to be released.

Here it is Wink
link

Thanks to pointing this as I also did not notice it. This gives trust!
Merit: 1416
Hey,

make some meme
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Hey,

Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
I don't necessarily mind the inactivity but it would be really nice if the developer(s) at least said that he is still working on everything instead of staying silent for over a week now, wouldn't take even a minute to post that.

The Movement devs are here every day, and working in the background. More info is about to be released.

Glad to know that you are working hard on the project. I understand the silence, this is a crucial moment of implementation and preparation for the next phase.
Activity: 172
Is developer disappeared already? Quite poor support here. So many questions and no answers yet.

Is there a roadmap or any other place where we can track the progress to be sure that the project is still alive.

they are active in determining the activity of the participants in the thread. yesterday, i was on the idler status, but now i am in mover. I am quite impressed honestly on how devs do their own thing.

I haven't heard back from either of them yet:(
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Is developer disappeared already? Quite poor support here. So many questions and no answers yet.

Is there a roadmap or any other place where we can track the progress to be sure that the project is still alive.

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

Here it is Wink
link
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The Dev posted some pages back that they are working in the background and will need some more time...
Really ? Where is this post ? The only thing posted was a very long time ago "Create and Connect"
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

The Dev posted some pages back that they are working in the background and will need some more time...
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Jump to: