Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 5. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 11
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/low-market-cap-coin-gems-2021-share-your-best-pick-5315160

MVT went up 5X since I posted this and it is still the very, very beginning

I love the potential and the love in this project. A true spaceship.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Congrats on CMC to all of us .. awesome!

Looking forward to using Movement Finance Smiley

On Blockfolio they show a wrong price, not sure from where it’s pulled from but it’s only a fraction of the actual price. Maybe we can get that fixed too.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
I finally added some LP to MVT/ETH pool on uniswap! I'm ready to stake..

That's awesome to hear. Things should be complete after the weekend. Thanks to everyone for sticking around.

I would also like to say that I will be locking 200 LPs worth of liquidity for the next 50 years. I'll post links to the info when I'm complete.

This staking platform will be the first release of a more in-depth DeFi offering. More services and earning opportunities, upgradeable by the DAO. Reach out if you'd like to help.

Also, some of you have seen that we've been added to Coinmarketcap. We've also signed up and been accepted into their information self-service portal. I've requested an update to the circulating supply and am just waiting for a reply.

More updates to come.

Hello, now i see, i have LP token in my wallet, when staking is live i'm going to stake LP or MVT ?

LP are to be stakeable on movementdao.finance. Greenpoint will have multi-asset staking so if you dont' want to create a LP you'll be able to earn without pairing assets.

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

That's awesome to hear. Things should be complete after the weekend. Thanks to everyone for sticking around.

I would also like to say that I will be locking 200 LPs worth of liquidity for the next 50 years. I'll post links to the info when I'm complete.

This staking platform will be the first release of a more in-depth DeFi offering. More services and earning opportunities, upgradeable by the DAO. Reach out if you'd like to help.

Also, some of you have seen that we've been added to Coinmarketcap. We've also signed up and been accepted into their information self-service portal. I've requested an update to the circulating supply and am just waiting for a reply.

More updates to come.

Hello, now i see, i have LP token in my wallet, when staking is live i'm going to stake LP or MVT ?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
DM me if you had a hand on this. Thanks.

yo gumshed, I had. I'll have another look at it later today.

Send me your eth address when you get a chance.  Smiley

Thank you, gumshed. Will do.
Releases: April 10th, 2071

This is AMAZING and goes to show how dedicated you are. Major kudos.

Also really really cool to see MVT with price on Coinmarketcap.

Let's keep moving ahead !

More updates to come.

Tx: 0xbdae334c0b83e4e4f132939141deaa07a0ebc700d0a36710954ba66a312d30ca

Releases: April 10th, 2071
copper member
Activity: 54
Stoked to see $MVT price on Coinmarketcap! Cool

Strong buy in my view.

More updates to come.
legendary
copper member
Activity: 54
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
My today's reading/listening that's elevating me.

https://www.heartoftheart.org/?p=4975

A marvellous system of wiggles.  The Movement.
legendary
"Stake Uniswap LP tokens to earn MVT tokens"
What is LP token? and where to buy it?
Thanks

These are Liquidity Provider tokens which you get if you add liquidity to Uniswap, e.g. to the MVT/ETH pair. Then you can stake these LPs to earn more MVT.

Ah ok it's LP is a token lol, i understand better now, thanks
Thanks

These are Liquidity Provider tokens which you get if you add liquidity to Uniswap, e.g. to the MVT/ETH pair. Then you can stake these LPs to earn more MVT.
legendary
Thanks
Many more people will become aware of this genuine grassroots gem that is here to bring real value for all.

Distilled down to its purest representation. I'm excited about what's coming up and we have no plans on stopping.  Smiley

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Nice. The dynamic of The Movement is truly fascinating to me.

It just keeps on running. Seeing MVT on Coinmarketcap is a great milestone, and good timing with all the exciting components in the pipeline that gumshed and everyone is working on. Many more people will become aware of this genuine grassroots gem that is here to bring real value for all.
guys!! I just notcied MVT on Coinmarketcap for the very first time!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/movement-dao

It's still untracked but it has all the links and stuff. Very cool. Good job to all involved, thank you. Hope it can become tracked soon too

We got signed up for their self-service portal today. The automated message we received concerning data "Please note that it may take some time for the changes to be reflected on the website."

Season 2 Liquidity Provider Rewards Update

Both contracts have been deployed to the mainnet and funded. Each with 50,000 MVT.

MVT/ETH LP Rewards Address
0xC7ED274D6e2A158CDBE8DA8141000AFFA11D33E5

MDT/ETH LP Rewards Address
0xdc00239b1D593E2Cbe6f908cBa1747296C8697Ae

We will push to MovementDAO.Finance once it is complete.

Soon.

Hello, when can we start to stake there? Thanks

I'm thinking like a week-ish for the UI.
legendary
Season 2 Liquidity Provider Rewards Update

Both contracts have been deployed to the mainnet and funded. Each with 50,000 MVT.

MVT/ETH LP Rewards Address
0xC7ED274D6e2A158CDBE8DA8141000AFFA11D33E5

MDT/ETH LP Rewards Address
0xdc00239b1D593E2Cbe6f908cBa1747296C8697Ae

We will push to MovementDAO.Finance once it is complete.

Soon.

Hello, when can we start to stake there? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: