Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 7. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 11
you rock sir, keep moving Cool

glad to be here
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
You can see the skeleton at MovementDAO.Finance

Nice nice nice! Movement DeFi kicking off.

This is available in roughly one week?

Roughly yes. Two different platforms will release soon in the ecosystem. Movement DAO Finance and Greenpoint Land Reserves. Both using MVT and MDT.

very nice, excited to dabble with it.

gumshed I'm wondering do you have a personal donation address you could share, just in case somebody would like to buy you a coffee or two?

While I appreciate the sentiment, for me this is a labor of love. If you feel so inclined, we have an open grant at Gitcoin. https://gitcoin.co/grants/1929/building-the-dao-controlled-land-trust. Funds from the grant are used to enrich the ecosystem.

Roughly yes. Two different platforms will release soon in the ecosystem. Movement DAO Finance and Greenpoint Land Reserves. Both using MVT and MDT.

very nice, excited to dabble with it.

gumshed I'm wondering do you have a personal donation address you could share, just in case somebody would like to buy you a coffee or two?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 6
Good to see the project gaining traction and the mvt  price increase

Under $1 is a nobrainer strong buy imho
Thanks for writing about the updates, digging it! Great brewing. I'm gonna brew me some coffee!

Much appreciated
Token price is one thing and I also think MVT is an exciting store of value that moves slow but steady towards greater heights.

The deeper thing are the global connections, acquired and nurtured land, and facilitated communities that The Movement helps come to life and grow. This is why I love this project. It’s very special in several regards. Long term.

agree with you, spot on

let's talk about
mip-001
mip-002
mip-003

stuff is brewing at mip-002, right gumshed?

Stuff is brewing for sure!

mip-001: This is almost complete.  The 300,000 MVT will be pulled from the DAO vault soon for deployment. The proof of acre contract and subsequent staking and earning opportunities will fund the acre project. We've been discussing the need for low-energy deployable interfaces at the physical sites for nft interactions. Each acre token purchase will positively affect the price of MVT and the ecosystem.

mip-002
: Season 1 Liquidity farming ends in about 9 days.  Season 2 starts at the end of Season 1.  I've been working on another staking platform for MVT/ETH and MDT/ETH LPs. I will be transferring ownership of the contract to the dao's agent app. This will allow for future deployments of farms and upgrades at the dao's request.  You can see the skeleton at MovementDAO.Finance.

mip-003: This was completed as of  January 1, 2021.  From that point on, MDT is only available from a pool.

If you are curious about MIPS, you can find more information at docs.movementdao.io/movement-improvement-proposals.

All are welcome to participate as much or as little as desired.

Token price is one thing and I also think MVT is an exciting store of value that moves slow but steady towards greater heights.

The deeper thing are the global connections, acquired and nurtured land, and facilitated communities that The Movement helps come to life and grow. This is why I love this project. It’s very special in several regards. Long term.

agree with you, spot on

let's talk about
mip-001
mip-002
mip-003

stuff is brewing at mip-002, right gumshed?
Activity: 14
Joining this DAO!  A bright movement for us?

Genesis:

Let's welcome each other all around the world. Work together, create together. People, we paint our lives .

I'm one of the oldest members! Cool
is MVT also on https://sushi.com and will be available as a wrapped token on other networks too?
or do we use Uniswap only
It would be nice to have the ability to buy and sell MVT for very little fees
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
If anyone wants to sell 10,000+ MVT over the counter, please drop a DM.

Hey! What happened to humanitydao? It surely was a very interesting project!

My crystal ball : 1 MVT = $5-$10 is a natural evolution bound to happen

I got in with Etherdelta contracts 2018
Thanks guys. I went into the rabbit hole and read about the concept of wu wei. Now I'm reading all of Alan Watts books!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/Alan_Watts.png

This is pretty cool, frankly this is pretty much how I imagine gumshed in my head.

Hahaha, I imagine gumshed looking like Gandalf the grey, just younger

Anyways I just realized gumshed looks like: https://bitcointalk.org/useravatars/avatar_1157422.jpg wizard!
Thanks guys. I went into the rabbit hole and read about the concept of wu wei. Now I'm reading all of Alan Watts books!

This is pretty cool, frankly this is pretty much how I imagine gumshed in my head.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
went into the rabbit hole and read about the concept of wu wei. Now I'm reading all of Alan Watts books!

無為!~

great journey.

Alan Watts is a gem

Pages:
Jump to: