Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 6. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 11
guys!! I just notcied MVT on Coinmarketcap for the very first time!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/movement-dao

It's still untracked but it has all the links and stuff. Very cool. Good job to all involved, thank you. Hope it can become tracked soon too

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
DM me if you had a hand on this. Thanks.

yo gumshed, I had. I'll have another look at it later today.

Send me your eth address when you get a chance.  Smiley

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

yo gumshed, I had. I'll have another look at it later today.
Hello there Season 2!!! Cool

Btw MVT is really missing on Coinmarketcap, any chance to get that added? I check my tokens there but for MVT exclusively I always visit Coingecko who're becoming a new favorite but it's kinda like Google or Duckduckgo, I still tend to visit Coinmarketcap like I visit Google

I remember coins had to have at least $10k daily trading volume to get listed there. Right now I did not find such requirement so maybe we could try!

We've looked at Coinmarketcap in the past and I thought they had listing fees. If you'd like to dig into that, we could definitely revisit it.

Gumshed, they say listings are always free.

Here's the submission form: https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hey, Thanks for doing that! I've started filling out the request form. If anyone wants to get started on the required information spreadsheet, I've opened it for all to use and would appreciate some help getting that done.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yIlqvztg2wbAPV5AIkfZAeDrd66XZxWnsO_D4PO7DKE/edit?usp=sharing

copper member
Activity: 54
The
Movement

D A O

connect and create

copper member
Activity: 54
We be movin!

BTW Nomics has this awesome free service where they send you a mail every day with a price update of the assets you choose. I get a mail every day now including MVT. Nice. 🌱
Activity: 11
Good, yes cmc would be very nice
And also please can we get the circulating supply (3M? Like total) on Coingecko so that it shows the market cap rather than the question mark please
- dope updates everyone. I’m stoked the movement is moving
thx gumshed! Movement Finance , another backbone

Btw MVT is really missing on Coinmarketcap, any chance to get that added? I check my tokens there but for MVT exclusively I always visit Coingecko who're becoming a new favorite but it's kinda like Google or Duckduckgo, I still tend to visit Coinmarketcap like I visit Google

I remember coins had to have at least $10k daily trading volume to get listed there. Right now I did not find such requirement so maybe we could try!

We've looked at Coinmarketcap in the past and I thought they had listing fees. If you'd like to dig into that, we could definitely revisit it.

Here's the submission form: https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hey, Thanks for doing that! I've started filling out the request form. If anyone wants to get started on the required information spreadsheet, I've opened it for all to use and would appreciate some help getting that done.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yIlqvztg2wbAPV5AIkfZAeDrd66XZxWnsO_D4PO7DKE/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

Season 2 will go until May 15th, 2021.

2 months to accumulate the 100,000 MVT deposited into the 2 contracts.

In the meantime, Nomics has listed us. https://nomics.com/assets/mvt-the-movement. Their platform seems pretty cool.

Activity: 63

Season 2 Liquidity Provider Rewards Update

Both contracts have been deployed to the mainnet and funded. Each with 50,000 MVT.

MVT/ETH LP Rewards Address
0xC7ED274D6e2A158CDBE8DA8141000AFFA11D33E5

MDT/ETH LP Rewards Address
0xdc00239b1D593E2Cbe6f908cBa1747296C8697Ae

We will push to MovementDAO.Finance once it is complete.

Soon.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
$0.15, ladies and gentlemen

Imagine selling your MVT for this price. Lol

Wish there was an easy way to buy and store.  

Yeah. Been hearing that a lot lately.

different sources of MVT and MDT

Neat list and I dig the docs. Great to open up the rabbit hole for adventurers to jump into!

TAO
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

What are you doing over here? Keybase me on this one lol

Hi, I'll provide a few links below to different sources of MVT and MDT. One of my concerns has always been onboarding and how people unfamiliar with certain technologies enter the space. We have been looking at different "on-ramp" type services for upcoming releases such as Ramp Network. I'd like to see us get to a point where interacting with the DAO's ecosystem is as seamless as Twitter is today. I know there is a lot of concern about the cost of transactions. As this evolves, I think we will have to build side chains or cross-chain solutions and I believe we have the people to do it. As far as storage is concerned we do have support on both Trust Wallet and Rainbow Wallet for mobile solutions (if you haven't tried Rainbow it's great) and probably more that I don't know about. Multiple browser wallets such as Metamask and iframe, as well as Ledger support for hardware. I've never tested Trezor but I don't see why it wouldn't work.   I'm not trying to sway an opinion, more so trying to understand the expectations of the community to redirect my efforts appropriately.  Smiley

Uniswap MVT Pools
  • MVT-ETH
  • MVT-DAI
  • MVT-USDT
  • MVT-USDC
  • MVT-MDT

Uniswap MDT Pools
  • MDT-USDT
  • MDT-DAI
  • MDT-ETH
  • MDT-MVT

Balancer MDT Pools
  • MDT-ETH

Trust Wallet

Rainbow Wallet

docs.movementdao.io/tao/wallets

Also, those with skills who want to share them with the DAO can earn both MVT and MDT. Reach out if this speaks to anyone.

I hope this finds you all well.

gumshed
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 11
just came back after a long crypto break
I own BTC and MVT. Love it. Cheers~  Wink
Activity: 6

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Thanks for the updates on the MIPs!

BTW, very nice to see The Movement on Nomics
https://nomics.com/assets/mvt-the-movement
Activity: 6
5x on my MVT in 2021 alone and it has just begun. Neat.

Is there any other 2017 grassroots community project that has been living on for years despite being fully decentralized and without a paid team? To me this is remarkable. So much more in store!
Pages:
Jump to: