Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 27316 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just appreciate someone trying to help. Obviously it’s about probabilities. If someone is right 60% of the time then that is helpful to me.
I know for a fact I would have been a few % better off with a chunk of my money if I had put a bit more trust in his ‘estimates/suggestions’.

All the best!
 Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Roo Foo and his pump and dump buddies are all here. Is Xel at 500,000 sat yet?
If you are against RewFrew believes what are you still doing in this topic?

He never make someone buy coins... He just give his opinions and who wants buy!!!

I think you're frustated because you wagger in something he said (like XEL) and it didn't happen (YET!)

Just leave this topic and let de OP share his ideas
Activity: 28
So is there chance for Elastic to reach at least 0,00019 BTC again? One more time I bought a lot of them but the price is almost 0,00010 now Sad

Mmm..

Stay with it for 8 Weeks from now, the price gonna be between 100.000 Sat to 200.000 sat.

I hope so. I am a noob and I invested in this coin about 80% of my portfolio. I bought it at 19.000 Sat. I don`t want to sell it with a loss.
I read RewFrew posts but finally It was my decision to buy it  Tongue
Activity: 23
Roo Foo and his pump and dump buddies are all here. Is Xel at 500,000 sat yet?
Activity: 11
Come on man, this dude is selling BS as the gospel.  He is acting like some god of crypto and these rookies who know nothing are following along and losing money.  He changes his story to fit the moment.  He does put a good spin on it but in the end it is all BS.

I dont even know what the fuck are you doing here by now, i think you got here all happy wanting to be the next lambo owner and thought that following whatever OP says (even that you are clearly a newbie that doesnt know how the market work) would make you won alot of money.

If the people who come here are not ready to lose money and think that they will learn everything without trial/error, they started wrong in the first place. You just cant build a good portfolio and start trading with no fucking clue for what you are doing if you dont have at least some knowlege in how the markets and investiments work in both fiat and crypto.

Please stop embarrassing yourself and leave this thread to the people that are not scumbags who blame on everyone the fucking mistakes they've made in the cryptoworld trade.

A big X2. I categorically agree.
X3

if you blindly follow shit you've read on the internet, then you're a bigger idiot.

RewFrew post are quite helpful but his attitude towards trading i find very helpful. Trading is about being 100% correct, its about managing risk and reacting to market, which Rewfew does very well.

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Come on man, this dude is selling BS as the gospel.  He is acting like some god of crypto and these rookies who know nothing are following along and losing money.  He changes his story to fit the moment.  He does put a good spin on it but in the end it is all BS.

I dont even know what the fuck are you doing here by now, i think you got here all happy wanting to be the next lambo owner and thought that following whatever OP says (even that you are clearly a newbie that doesnt know how the market work) would make you won alot of money.

If the people who come here are not ready to lose money and think that they will learn everything without trial/error, they started wrong in the first place. You just cant build a good portfolio and start trading with no fucking clue for what you are doing if you dont have at least some knowlege in how the markets and investiments work in both fiat and crypto.

Please stop embarrassing yourself and leave this thread to the people that are not scumbags who blame on everyone the fucking mistakes they've made in the cryptoworld trade.

A big X2. I categorically agree.
Activity: 4

Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Guys XEL on the move up. Watch out, end enjoy!

Looks like BTC is going to fall till 3600$
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Thank you for your comments OP. Yes, I took the XEL signal as a September buy. As you said, for beginners, buy on the advice and hold for 2 months. This is exactly me, a beginner. Anyway I enter to buy XEL at 20000+, just a bit higher than your buy in price. I saw it climb to 24000 but I just stuck to the advice of wait til September. Again, just because I was a beginner and trying to be disciplined.

I was disappointed now it is very low, but no problems. I will just wait and hold anyway. Maybe this will be my first ALT to hold. Lesson to self: no one to blame but myself, so no hard feelings.
Activity: 224
Interesting...Im your tracker 1 week...I admire... Wink
good, how much profit that you get from it? Are those pump always working till now? Glad to hear it
No one has to listen to him. He was clearly wrong about XEL and admitted it. He can be wrong about everything. That's not the point. Threads are full of jerks trying to influence to buy coins they know are shit and are hoping to get more money for themselves. THIS is anything but that.

The harmful people are the ones screaming about how filled their bag and made 100x. They are not only mostly liars (not all), they are causing beginner's to think this happens easily if you just hodl and say moon enough times. Go to any Slack and see the stars in people's eyes. That's harmful. Here is one person's picks and however they perform, is however they perform.

Prediction #1

BTC to 5000 by September. He's on pace.

Move #1

August 1

OMG SNT and QTUM

You would have done insanely well. Even with SNT not doing anything this would have gotten you a genuine multiple.

Move #2

August 4- he buys Waves at 125 and SNT

Waves goes up quite a bit, not SNT.

Move #3

August 5

Buys Library Credits at 165

Move #4

August 5

With BTC getting near 3000, he cuts losses and will come back in later.

And so it goes from there. Some wins, some losses and again, he's simply telling people what he does. He suggest beginner's play with $30 and not even try for a couple of months. Post a link to basic information for general understanding. And so forth.

The contempt prior to investigation is spurious. Anyone who is willing to say what they're going to do rather than pretend they bought everything when it was a penny should be embraced not scrutinized. Should someone be so worried about protecting noobies, you'd probably tell them to leave this site. People buy Hero/Legendary names on here to assert authority. People shill their own coins. Almost no one says "I'm going to buy x, y and z and here's why and we will see what happens.

Just go back and read everything he said about XEL.  If then you cant see him for what he is then there is no help for you either.  He could tell by the posts that everyone asking questions were completely lost and looking for advise and he sold them the world.  At one point he proclaimed it would hit 50,000 sats in 24 hours.  I'm pretty sure he said it could hit 500,000 sats by October.  How can you people still listen to this guy.  Also the timing of some of his posts point to him working for a pump and dump group.  Pretty convenient having all these rookies holding bags so he and his pump and dump buddies can get out easier. 
Whether he's right, wrong or anywhere in between should not be an issue. A person has the right to share their investment strategy without being subject to scrutiny so long as they are not solicitous. No one ever said "this is what you should do," and yet...somehow, people are allowed to say how great some shit coin is and that it's going to the moon in some lying effort to save their own money? That seems to be less criticized than this. Unbelievable.

OP was not solicitous and if he's capable of moving markets for coins like NEO and OMG, then he certainly wouldn't be here. Criticizing someone who has made no claims and transparently shared a strategy is an act of self-embarrassment. Being critical in this context is a vain attempt to assert authority where there is none and that says a lot about the detractors of this thread.

How small and petty is someone's life that they would resort to harassing someone who merely offered their point of view? I feel badly and embarrassed for these pathetic souls. Disgusting.

For me, it is actually nice to see someone say "I'm going to do x, y and z" and be willing to own the success and failure in a public arena. It is gutsy and refreshing compared to all the claims of "I filled their my bag when it was .00000001," and the usual bullshit.

This site is unfortunately festooned with trolls and the good people are leaving. Spare me the moon pump hodl Lambo shit coin talk and show me a place where people share strategies openly while the result hangs in the balance. It's certainly not here, thanks to pathetic people who have no self-respect nor self-worth. Shameful.
Activity: 32
Yeah, sad you will stop giving good calls. I can find a good entry-point but finding good coins is hard.

I think i will buy neo as soon as the consolidation is finished and its clear if the coin drops or rises. XEL is an good option to keep in mind, track the volume, if its rises and price is stable for a longer period of time, i will buy XEL again.

Activity: 32

I think i gonna stop there, you all have already a lots of goods investments advises, predictions to handle the next weeks with choosing 1 or 2 of my suggestions or to adapt them to suit you.

See you all maybe in another thread. But for now i need time for myself.

Great job people... now you have scared our shittycoin guru away!  If you don't like RewFrew's tips or advice... move on to another thread. 

I for one (and I feel that many others following this thread would agree) appreciate his analysis.  As a novice, I appreciate the predictions from an experienced trader.  I'm obviously going to do my own research, but insight from someone who knows more than me is valuable.

Thank you for this thread RewFrew... I hope you continue to post your picks and predictions here!   Cheesy
Activity: 7
I think it's ok to follow an up trend and advise from someone else, just be smart and don't be greedy.
He said to sell at 20%, 30%. I sold at 10% profit which absolutely saved my ass. Successfully dodged the XEL dump.
I will not regret even if the coin go to the moon later. I had a profit anyway.
This is not an advise of any sort, just what I did as an absolutely noob. Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
I'm with you rew. You have been spot on so far. I will keep checking back in. Thank you for your advice
Pages:
Jump to: