Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 27316 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
Buys and sells changes every hour, depend on the last dip. so for all thoses 5 Coins i give, take the last big dip price then count 50% Gain and exit.

Exemple, if the last big dip is 10.000 Sat , so your exit price should be 15.000 Sat.

All those are garanted 50% Gain from last big dip, and for that already 3 Coins from 5 got their 50% Gains ( decred, cofountit, mysterium)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Cofound.it (CFI) :     Buy between 3.100 To 3.500 Sat  //  Sell between 4.500 and 5.000 Sat

Well he was right. I got in at 3100 and out at 5000.
Thanks for the tip! We shall see about the rest.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
As the reddit folk would say... to the MOON!  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Most people do not know the concept of the Pump & Dump

You need " Victims " AKA late entry buys so you can eat their $$$.

Unlike Forex, crypto need a buyer & seller for that specific coin to say that you  succeeded in this or that trade, in Forex, since it damn huge you can buy & sell anytime you like.

Personally i don't believe in those " signal providers " in Crypto yet, since this market is still small & any 2 or 3 big whale (even one person with big bag of that coin) can manipulate the whole market in their favor.

If you do know why signal providers are making FEE & PAID signals you'll differently know what i mean Cheesy
Chainjoes.com

Good friend ... good suggestions .... good advice  Grin Grin Grin
Too bad that every coin you say and advice has lost in the last 7 days 50% - 60% - 70%
So it is normal that when bitcoin finishes down and starts to climb, ALL coins will go back behind bitcoin, and they will make at least 50% gain.

I can and myself and any other user suggest 5 coins at today's prices .... they will have a price higher than 50% in one month

Alright.

So those does not count.

gonna give new ones after bitcoin is back to normal behaviors.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Good friend ... good suggestions .... good advice  Grin Grin Grin
Too bad that every coin you say and advice has lost in the last 7 days 50% - 60% - 70%
So it is normal that when bitcoin finishes down and starts to climb, ALL coins will go back behind bitcoin, and they will make at least 50% gain.

I can and myself and any other user suggest 5 coins at today's prices .... they will have a price higher than 50% in one month
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Great I bought STORJ....thank you!
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Sweet,  whats the time frame for these to moon?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
lets throw some and see..thanks for the tip
Chainjoes.com
I'm going to give 4 other signals for free, like that you can saw how phuking big my buy signals are:

Cofound.it (CFI) :     Buy between 3.100 To 3.500 Sat  //  Sell between 4.500 and 5.000 Sat

Storj (STORJ):         Buy between 12.500 To 13.300 Sat  //  Sell between 18.000 and 19.000 Sat

DECENT (DCT):        Buy between 16.600 To 17.300 Sat  //  Sell between 24.000 and 26.000 Sat

Mysterium (MYST):   Buy between 22.000 To 24.000 Sat  //  Sell between 35.000 and 38.000 Sat

These 5 entry i give are the best entry right now on bittrex between all the 200 Coins listed. Split your investment on 5 and bet on em.

All the gains are a conservative gains there, they can go more higher, so you exit at my numbers or you take the risk to won more at your own risk.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Oh so it is.  I looked at too many charts today, I'm going to bed.
Chainjoes.com
So it will bounce back to ATH? I'll give it a go, I have more money to lose lol. This is madness.

All time ATH is: 148.000 Sat on 11/06/2017.
So it will bounce back to ATH? I'll give it a go, I have $10 to lose lol. This is madness. Trusting a crazy man on the internet.
Chainjoes.com
Well, this one for free.

Aragon      https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANT

Entry: Between 40.000   And 45.000 Sat.

EXIT: Between 60.000 And 70.000 Sat.

Price now : 42.000 Sat

There is a fake sell walls to bring price more down to accumulate. I Can tell you that you can buy anything from the range i give, thats a phucking good entry.

The pump can start any time, between now and 1 Week from now. You never gonna saw those prices next days.

Enjoy.

The sell wall with 30 BTC DISappear.

If he reappear, eat him !!!
Chainjoes.com
Well, this one for free.

Aragon      https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANT

Entry: Between 40.000   And 45.000 Sat.

EXIT: Between 60.000 And 70.000 Sat.

Price now : 42.000 Sat

There is a fake sell walls to bring price more down to accumulate. I Can tell you that you can buy anything from the range i give, thats a phucking good entry.

The pump can start any time, between now and 1 Week from now. You never gonna saw those prices next days.

Enjoy.

Activity: 420
He completely went bonkers. I kinda like it  Grin
Tell ya what, you give me a good trade and I'll give you a chunk of the profit afterward. Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
After few topics that comprise of few good calls, have you sold your account already man?

There are also plenty of paid groups on telegram, is that what you are trying to ask us to join? Very fucking interesting.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
He is probably gonna ask for money.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
I'm interested,  what do we do?
Pages:
Jump to: