Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bull run is coming - page 13. (Read 2795 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 14
October 04, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
I think it will start this year. Why 2020-2022? maybe in order to see a massive trillions market, but in order to reach high levels (not even new ATHs this years, but bull market like 30x in small caps) I think it will be a weeks-few months matter.

Like the song says: I feel it coming...
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
I still believe the next bull run will come in a couple of years by 2020 2022 somewhere between those two years  and we will see a massive trillions market cap easily achievable more and more people are getting into crypto and they are just waiting for a move in green to start throwing money at their favorite coin
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 04, 2018, 04:58:25 AM
This last month of the year maybe the bullruns will happen just hold tight.
because with us buying coins now, to get a big enough profit, for sure, because with a short time certainly the price of all coins will experience a price increase
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 04:55:24 AM
In my opinion, the next price rises will fall towards the end of this year, the market will be one of the best opportunities for us now, so buy the coin, because the current low coin price, suitable for Invest in buy and hold for a long time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 03:57:45 AM
well i smell some bull signal, but not for this year, 2018 till mid 2019 will be accumulating zone, which top coin drop back 5 to 10x
and i know a coin which dumped 100x that i investing now,
imo, bull is mid 2019
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
October 04, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
Many of us predicted that something big would happen at the end of this month and I still waiting for this too. I hope that it can happen in this month because we are too long to wait for the price to increase back. But we cannot do anything if somehow, the bull run is not happening in this month, and we can continue to wait for the next month while we can try to make a profit from many coins.
There are no bull runs with an announcement beforehand!
It will be interesting to see how the next months play out. But usually, when everybody expects a bull run we will be more likely to go further down!
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 04, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
When that is going to happen is what I did not know and how it is going to happen will take a strong fundamentals issues.  The market has been in the ranging trend for quite some time now and a strong break out will give us a new direction.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
October 04, 2018, 03:08:06 AM
Many of us predicted that something big would happen at the end of this month and I still waiting for this too. I hope that it can happen in this month because we are too long to wait for the price to increase back. But we cannot do anything if somehow, the bull run is not happening in this month, and we can continue to wait for the next month while we can try to make a profit from many coins.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 04, 2018, 12:56:20 AM
for me the bull run will be in the last week of december to Q1 of next year and hopefully this will continue for a couple of months before diving in a dip again .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 03, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
Well, it might not be that easy for market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins to move that high before this end like that of last year though. You can that the ETF issue is yet to bring about fruitful decision infavour of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general and one is not even sure if that will be done before end of December this year .
Activity: 434
October 03, 2018, 11:26:38 PM
This last month of the year maybe the bullruns will happen just hold tight.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 09:18:58 PM
Next bull run can start any day. The market feels like the proverbial "calm before the storm". Do not know what news event will start the next run up.
before storm? maybe you are right,
because bitcoin is predicted to reach 10000 $ before bullrun to 20000 $,
we wait and keep holding
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 03, 2018, 08:04:16 PM
Next bull run can start any day. The market feels like the proverbial "calm before the storm". Do not know what news event will start the next run up.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
I think we have some good news, they are saying that institutional are buying and accumulating bitcoin these days, maybe to get profit in the next bull run.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 01:23:56 PM
Maybe the bull is coming. But it is so weak and barely noticeable that it is indistinguishable from a sideways trend. I do not expect much growth in the coming months. There is no reason why a large pump can now be turned on.

Waiting for it and should be soon as we are in the last quarter of the year and this could be the fruitful months as far as the demand and prices of the crypto currencies are concerned. This could help us the btc prices to soar past 10k, 15k etc if for a month the btc keep rallying in the green.

Any reason how that can happen though? Aside from of course, whales initiating a fomo run? At best we'd probably hit 10 or 11k but i don't see any bull runs that would propel us beyond that this year. Still, that would be something to be thankful for.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 12:45:47 PM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

Let's just hope something good will happen before the year ends. We have been in a blood-bath for a long time and a lot of people have lost their money. Let's stay positive in crypto. Let's just hope that ETF gets approve soon, so that the market cap will go back just the way it is before the bear market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
I speculation the same idea, this current decline that we are experiencing is a part of it, investors are taking advantage of the pump and dump and selling of to be able to buy number of coins. We should see a slight incline movement as we close the month.
A recovery is still possible though but if majority of investors and traders will rely on ETF to trigger a bull run then it is definitely not happening in this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
We are all waiting for the bull run and it's now 4th quarter of the year which be the start of a bull run. Although we don't see any good news which could trigger to make a bull run. Let's hope that in the few weeks we can see more green market.
why a bull?what if the bears haven't completed their program yet?the fall may take several years...
Activity: 378
October 03, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
We are all waiting for the bull run and it's now 4th quarter of the year which be the start of a bull run. Although we don't see any good news which could trigger to make a bull run. Let's hope that in the few weeks we can see more green market.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

I can see lots of topics regarding bull run, we're in crypto, expectation is high, and when just everyone thinks the bull run arrived, there may be surprises...
Pages:
Jump to: