Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bull run is coming - page 14. (Read 2795 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
I speculation the same idea, this current decline that we are experiencing is a part of it, investors are taking advantage of the pump and dump and selling of to be able to buy number of coins. We should see a slight incline movement as we close the month.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 03, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
The signs are good, the bull run for today has started with the bears taking over... again...
Yes, Bitcoin should start to rise. We say this for a couple of months already. Maybe autumn or winter will help. Hopefully.

We are wishing for this man, dont lose hope and continue to invest and hold our bitcoin and we will be awarded with huge income in the next couple of months. We all know that many investors feels panic but selling is not good action for this time it may helps to make value continuous dropping.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 03, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
The signs are good, the bull run for today has started with the bears taking over... again...
Yes, Bitcoin should start to rise. We say this for a couple of months already. Maybe autumn or winter will help. Hopefully.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
October 03, 2018, 07:24:10 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

Let me check my crystal ball Cheesy

Joke aside,i think noone knows (except for those selected few that are controling the market) for sure when next bull market is coming,for now all this is just speculation and whishful thinking.Similar thing happened before this summer when everyone expected for bull run to start and we see where we are now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
hopefully this October will start bull run, I want to see all cryptos going to the moon especially bitcoin, I don't think will reach again at the highest peak this year, maybe just around $10,000 price of bitcoin.
It seems that this will be difficult because Bitcoin has not recovered and the market is showing weakness again in the last few days. I think we should wait and should not make any predictions as all our predictions are always wrong and whales like to do the opposite of our thoughts.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
October 03, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

The bull run will happen unexpectedly despite the positive signs we observe, but this time a great deal of tokens may not be included in the coming bull run.

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 03, 2018, 06:07:04 AM
the red is back. next bull might be a long run.

Oh man,
please do not turn around because of a few percent minus, that you should already be used to the krypto market!
Wait, the bullrun will come sooner or later
the real bullrun was at the end of the year, now it's just a few green days. It's good to watch them, but then the red ones appear, and that's a natural thing.
Wait patiently, sometime btc will be x2, x3 x5 and ATH will be;)
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
BTC is testing the patience and all the altcoins are trying to best by jumping out of the death well again and again.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 05:14:08 AM
hopefully this October will start bull run, I want to see all cryptos going to the moon especially bitcoin, I don't think will reach again at the highest peak this year, maybe just around $10,000 price of bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
October 03, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

Oh man,
please do not turn around because of a few percent minus, that you should already be used to the krypto market!
Wait, the bullrun will come sooner or later
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 04:32:49 AM
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
October 03, 2018, 03:12:41 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

It seems that the bull run or a breakout of the down trend is near for BTC, I think that we will see the alt season return. 
But unlike last year, I dont believe that it will be a huge run up with all the altcoins compare to what we saw in 2017.
 I actually believe that many if not most will still continue in the current downtrend and become absolutely worthless.

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 03, 2018, 12:53:32 AM
Maybe the bull is coming. But it is so weak and barely noticeable that it is indistinguishable from a sideways trend. I do not expect much growth in the coming months. There is no reason why a large pump can now be turned on.

Waiting for it and should be soon as we are in the last quarter of the year and this could be the fruitful months as far as the demand and prices of the crypto currencies are concerned. This could help us the btc prices to soar past 10k, 15k etc if for a month the btc keep rallying in the green.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
October 03, 2018, 12:48:05 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
There's no assurance and this is the bottomline. Surely, many people are hoping for recovery this year since the whole year of the market is filled with red marks due to the continuous downtrend. Many have already sold their tokens due to panic which would result to regrets eventually when increase takes place. For now, we should focus more on holding and being patience given that assurance is lacking on market behavior.
it would be possible to assume anything, but I do not understand such a bad trend in the crypto currency market. Given a certain increase in the capitalization of the crypto currency, we must see a completely different situation in the market.

Yes, now we are in a situation which we cannot able to predict how the market will start recovering but at what price it is going to stop we have to wait and see. Still, Bitcoin is very strong at 6500$ which seems the price of Bitcoin will surely increase in the coming days.
hopefully October is the month where the bullish is coming,
I am sure of that, but some time ago the issue of several exchangers being hacked increased
And it's not the bitcoin will always stable, honestly a lot of the hacked cases that have already happened on several exchange site didn't give a lot of impact to the bitcoin dude. in fact that the majority of hacked cases give impact to the altcoin. I don't see anything that related to the bitcoin so far.
that depends on the trend of crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 12:36:24 AM
I really want to believe it, because it would be amazing to experience another turn of the market, so much emotion and joy.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 02, 2018, 11:54:50 PM
I think a minor bull run may happen before that, because many investors get usually  interested in crypto in the end of the year...
It has been believed that usually at the end of the year bull starts.

I have time to read an article a while ago whne I was on bed and it said the same thing that usually at the end of the year, bulls are coming and quick pumps do happens. If a minor bull runs comes before the great one then that will possible cause a trap.
useful information, so from now on we still have the opportunity or a few more month to prepare everything and can bring good luck when the bull run starts later.
We do have opportunity most of the time though its knocking, we aren't opening ourselves for it.

Prepare for the best to come as this year we've been through a very tough time and bear period. So what's next? you can be the judge but don't be bored and impatient with that good thing to come. I'm focus with long term and that's what we should be looking forward.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
If the bull run is correct, it can happen suddenly rich, who buys when the price at the base we wait together, it happens, but seeing bitcoin still silent at that moment with slow movements
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
October 02, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
Everyone here including me is sitting with heavy bags, loads of people bought at ATH and will be happy to just break even, the whole world got to know about the cryptocurrencies from all the media back in 2017, most average Joes think it's all a scam which has already collapsed. Just imagine how much money is needed to overcome all these factors and I have no idea where this money is going to come from, and yet everyone here is so optimistic they expect the bullrun this year already.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
Maybe the bull is coming. But it is so weak and barely noticeable that it is indistinguishable from a sideways trend. I do not expect much growth in the coming months. There is no reason why a large pump can now be turned on.
Hopefully, increase will soon take over. For now, people should focus holding and waiting. Selling should not be considered as an option since it will just make the situation worse now that market is still on red marks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
October 02, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: