Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bull run is coming - page 15. (Read 2795 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 02, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
I think that fundamentals points to continue demand for bitcoin in the longer term which would support a bounce sooner rather than later.

Dear chap this trend has already started and the rise is obviously the result of the long term holding of Bitcoin. Check out the latest remarks on the Economist and the CNBC business review. The volume of Bitcoin is reported to have grown by more than one percent in one month.

This is an encouraging scenario and I believe this will happen to continue. However, citing a particular time about the bull market to hit is not possible for it might be anytime from now.

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 03:34:42 AM
I think a minor bull run may happen before that, because many investors get usually  interested in crypto in the end of the year...
It has been believed that usually at the end of the year bull starts.

I have time to read an article a while ago whne I was on bed and it said the same thing that usually at the end of the year, bulls are coming and quick pumps do happens. If a minor bull runs comes before the great one then that will possible cause a trap.
useful information, so from now on we still have the opportunity or a few more month to prepare everything and can bring good luck when the bull run starts later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
There's no assurance and this is the bottomline. Surely, many people are hoping for recovery this year since the whole year of the market is filled with red marks due to the continuous downtrend. Many have already sold their tokens due to panic which would result to regrets eventually when increase takes place. For now, we should focus more on holding and being patience given that assurance is lacking on market behavior.
it would be possible to assume anything, but I do not understand such a bad trend in the crypto currency market. Given a certain increase in the capitalization of the crypto currency, we must see a completely different situation in the market.

Yes, now we are in a situation which we cannot able to predict how the market will start recovering but at what price it is going to stop we have to wait and see. Still, Bitcoin is very strong at 6500$ which seems the price of Bitcoin will surely increase in the coming days.
bitcoin and ethereum become a hot conversation this month,
ethereum devcon and hardfork will begin, maybe ethereum will rise 100%
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 02:43:37 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

I think the altcoin will be the first to go to the moon and its start in the last month, and then bitcoin will go to the moon, but the altcoin cannot reach the high price because of bitcoin still up and down in every day. I think this time will be the same as the last year which the altcoin will increase first and bitcoin is the next that going to the moon. But we don't know for sure and we can only predict what will happen later.

Right, the tokens' prices always depend on Bitcoin's cost. That is why we should wait first for the stabilization of the BTC rates, and then look forward to the alts' growth.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 02, 2018, 02:26:52 AM
I think a minor bull run may happen before that, because many investors get usually  interested in crypto in the end of the year...
It has been believed that usually at the end of the year bull starts.

I have time to read an article a while ago whne I was on bed and it said the same thing that usually at the end of the year, bulls are coming and quick pumps do happens. If a minor bull runs comes before the great one then that will possible cause a trap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 02, 2018, 01:04:42 AM
I believe the growth will come in the fourth quarter of this year. There has been strong growth in recent days. Let's wait for the green to spread over the coinmarketcap.
Yes Gan, true. I also waiting for all that, for some time ago I bought some coin for me save, and wait for all became Green again. it is currently a lot of the member trapped in the highest price, but the future will all paid off.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 08:48:26 PM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

With or without ETF, we should always think positive of the bullish market to come because this bearish market will not going to stay here forever and to think that there is no ETF issue during the past years of Bitcoin but still its survived.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
I think SEC will approved bitcoin ETF around march 2019, if it possible big bull market will coming in mid 2019

I think a minor bull run may happen before that, because many investors get usually  interested in crypto in the end of the year...
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
October 01, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

I think the altcoin will be the first to go to the moon and its start in the last month, and then bitcoin will go to the moon, but the altcoin cannot reach the high price because of bitcoin still up and down in every day. I think this time will be the same as the last year which the altcoin will increase first and bitcoin is the next that going to the moon. But we don't know for sure and we can only predict what will happen later.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 01, 2018, 04:39:21 AM
I think we are still feeling the effects of the market crash that started in January. Look at the charts for the last 12 months, especially the BTC chart. Prices look like they are starting to stabilise now. When the markets are in turmoil it can be useful to look at how BTC is behaving.
BTC seems to have a hard minimum now at around $6k, so the signs are starting to gather that we may finally be able to exit the downward trend that has occupied all of 2018 so far.
Time will tell though, and obviously this is all guesswork.
Activity: 392
October 01, 2018, 04:33:25 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
There's no assurance and this is the bottomline. Surely, many people are hoping for recovery this year since the whole year of the market is filled with red marks due to the continuous downtrend. Many have already sold their tokens due to panic which would result to regrets eventually when increase takes place. For now, we should focus more on holding and being patience given that assurance is lacking on market behavior.
it would be possible to assume anything, but I do not understand such a bad trend in the crypto currency market. Given a certain increase in the capitalization of the crypto currency, we must see a completely different situation in the market.

Yes, now we are in a situation which we cannot able to predict how the market will start recovering but at what price it is going to stop we have to wait and see. Still, Bitcoin is very strong at 6500$ which seems the price of Bitcoin will surely increase in the coming days.
hopefully October is the month where the bullish is coming,
I am sure of that, but some time ago the issue of several exchangers being hacked increased
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 03:11:02 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
October 01, 2018, 02:50:59 AM
I think SEC will approved bitcoin ETF around march 2019, if it possible big bull market will coming in mid 2019
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
October 01, 2018, 02:21:47 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

Seems we should wait until December 2018, I read an article on coindeks ETF BTC approval will be delayed until 29th December 2018...

I hope SEC can approve the Bitcoin ETF, so we can see Bullrun market again like the previous year ago...  Grin
What? Delayed again? Exactly my prediction and this really disturbs the mindset of everyone. Everyone has been waiting for a decision about this etf and finally delayed.

Maybe now we have to switch and stop waiting that the market doesn't need etf to start the bull run, look at last year.
Activity: 644
October 01, 2018, 01:45:11 AM
Every one prediction is we are going to see bull before the end of the year but we don't know exactly when bull run will start exactly, we have to be very careful with the market when it is in bearish mode. Even every one eagerly waiting for the market to recover the value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 01:12:17 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
And I like the current situation, in fact all the altcoins are in green and there are hopes that growth will continue. It's just not yet clear what factors will affect this, but we'll see until tomorrow.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 12:29:23 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

I don't think this is enough for you to speculate that another bull run is going to happen. I think you should provide more sufficient evidence on why another bull run is going to come.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
September 30, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

Seems we should wait until December 2018, I read an article on coindeks ETF BTC approval will be delayed until 29th December 2018...

I hope SEC can approve the Bitcoin ETF, so we can see Bullrun market again like the previous year ago...  Grin
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 11:08:24 PM
Every month that has comes to pass, the lower the chance we have to experience a bull run. A recovery is still possible though but if majority of investors and traders will rely on ETF to trigger a bull run then it is definitely not happening in this year.
Activity: 966
September 30, 2018, 09:06:25 PM
i predict and really hope this bullrun is coming on this month, if you have alot of money buy some altcoin is a good investment
Pages:
Jump to: