Pages:
Author

Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November - page 11. (Read 19934 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 03:31:10 PM
I still think about Solarcoin. They are filling their bags right now ...
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
November 14, 2017, 03:09:05 PM
They talked about shit corner .. XRP and BCH ... it just makes me laugh.

For my part I think Zcoin. They talk regularly in their newsletter, but they have never been in the lead .. So it should not be long ..
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
November 14, 2017, 03:05:46 PM
It looks like FCT..I dont know whether it's true or not but i saw it in some groups.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 02:58:27 PM
I heard they pick Pepecash this month
Activity: 8
November 14, 2017, 02:17:44 PM
NEO was already picked by them. The pumps happen when they do a feature on a new recommendation.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 02:14:32 PM
NEO i hope
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
November 14, 2017, 01:02:11 PM
Honestly i dont understand if this group has a solid reputation or what, anybody care to explain please?
Activity: 8
November 14, 2017, 12:48:27 PM
That's not what he is asking... The question is what TIME of day is the newsletter released to its members.  The ZenCash pump started around 7pm UTC on Oct 19th (the 3rd Thursday last month when the report was released), and peaked about 2.5 hours later (about $10 up to $26). To take advantage of the pump this newsletter provides, knowing when it is released would be of value.

Any $3k Palm Beach Confidential subscribers care to share what time of day the report has been historically released?

I would love to know what TIME the newsletter is released as well. Also how quickly is the newsletter leaked and how easy is it to find it? The previous were very easy to find but I didn't search until a week after the release date.
Activity: 32
November 14, 2017, 12:25:17 PM
Anyone know the exact release time? Or is it random?
AFAIK, is the 3rd Thursday of the month. It was 19th of October last month.
I know it's the 3rd Thursday of the month. I am wanting to know the exact time... I got a subscription and I want to take time off to be able to take full advantage of trading edge it gives.
No, I don't believe in Pump and dumps. Look at the recommendation list of Teeka Tiwari. How many coins have crashed? very few. That's the answer. Pump and dump groups, will pump and then dump... Where is the dump? I am not saying there's no price correction. I don't see crashes
Of course, don't follow blindly. DYOR
According to my complex math, it's 16th of November this month. The first Thursday is 2rd, second is 9th so 16th is the 3rd.

That's not what he is asking... The question is what TIME of day is the newsletter released to its members.  The ZenCash pump started around 7pm UTC on Oct 19th (the 3rd Thursday last month when the report was released), and peaked about 2.5 hours later (about $10 up to $26). To take advantage of the pump this newsletter provides, knowing when it is released would be of value.

Any $3k Palm Beach Confidential subscribers care to share what time of day the report has been historically released?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 07:58:27 AM
I know it's the 3rd Thursday of the month. I am wanting to know the exact time... I got a subscription and I want to take time off to be able to take full advantage of trading edge it gives.
No, I don't believe in Pump and dumps. Look at the recommendation list of Teeka Tiwari. How many coins have crashed? very few. That's the answer. Pump and dump groups, will pump and then dump... Where is the dump? I am not saying there's no price correction. I don't see crashes
According to my complex math, it's 16th of November this month. The first Thursday is 2rd, second is 9th so 16th is the 3rd.
Activity: 39
November 13, 2017, 05:15:16 AM
Activity: 361
November 13, 2017, 05:05:21 AM
Activity: 39
November 13, 2017, 04:50:38 AM
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 06, 2017, 02:43:36 AM
I subscribed to a newsletter of the Palm Beach Confidential. Classic American? spamming  technique:

- fantastic news,
- I'm excited to have him,
- do not want to miss this,
- I'm so bullish
- last full day (classic limited time frame)

This kind of hyping people up, makes me wanna puke.

Thank you so much for this. I posted several days ago about these guys. By the way I do not recall subscribing to any newsletter, I just got spammed somehow from somewhere, I suspect from one of the several airdrops I registered for with email. Bad mistake.

They spam their emails to you, and say things like free giveaways of Bitcoin to attract millions of people. Multi millionaires, "if you listened to this guy and invested $100 last year, you would make $100k today" bullshit, but they cannot afford to spend money to correct typos on their website.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
November 06, 2017, 02:32:34 AM
They like privacy coins so I'm guessing they will pick XSPEC which has more privacy features than any other coin. Currently has limited marketing and a low price, same as their other PBC picks.

Really? That would certainly make a very small and growing community happy.

What is important to understand about XSPEC is that Stealth Addresses are well in the process to becoming default addresses instead of having public addresses for staking. This means staking is untraceable relevant to where the supply is coming. Try to think of this like physical cash. We know how much cash exists in the world, yet have no way of tracking where the cash is. Those staking from Stealth Addresses will be producing Spectre Tokens. These tokens cannot be traced to an address, yet we will know the amount that exist in circulation. 1 million Spectre tokens (5% Static inflation) will be produced each year. Therefore, the current blockchain explorer will not be of any significance. This has yet to be done with cryptocurrency.

Aside from this, XSPEC intends to release low power mobile staking by the end of 2017 and a localbitcoins like remittance app in the pipeline. This project fly's very much under the radar and ranks among top 5 ICO's for ROI. With such a tiny market cap there is so much growth potential to be #1. ICO price was only 86 satts given little investment and was absolutely flooded by scam accusations by Shadowcash supporters. Shadowcash is now dead and the coding has been cleaned up significantly. With 1.4 to be released any day now and a highly anticipated 2.0 around the corner, this project deserves a mention. Developers are brilliant and transparent. One of which mentioned that this is the most undervalued ICO in history, I wholeheartedly agree. The community has continued to fund development and market this project. This is why I wear the signature.

Edit: I agree with what those say about palm bay confidential, they buy prior and release the news to their subscribers to eat their sell orders. While this is likely to be the case, I think by this point the Spectrecoin community wishes to get any publicity they can.
Activity: 196
November 05, 2017, 08:23:39 PM
My guess is FACTOM, which was recommended at the Nov webnar
Activity: 253
KEK
November 05, 2017, 07:20:49 AM
i don't think it would be ripple its market cap is crazy big and hard to move , they will probably pick smaller cap coin so their hype can move it
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
November 05, 2017, 07:08:42 AM
They like privacy coins so I'm guessing they will pick XSPEC which has more privacy features than any other coin. Currently has limited marketing and a low price, same as their other PBC picks.
Activity: 168
November 05, 2017, 06:57:32 AM
I subscribed to a newsletter of the Palm Beach Confidential. Classic American? spamming  technique:

- fantastic news,
- I'm so bullish

As far as I can understand a little bit of their technique it is almost assimilated to a club of apparatchiks in order to exchange information and to share with other people by means of finance to create a kind of hype on the currency.
It's a little bit like "bonimenteurs" who will sell you fantastic products at prices that defy any competition when in fact it's just a scam.
It seems to me that this is really on the verge of legality and I'm very doubtful about the evolution of this kind of club in the future.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 06:36:24 AM

- fantastic news,
- I'm so bullish

Pages:
Jump to: