Pages:
Author

Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November - page 12. (Read 19934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
November 05, 2017, 05:50:28 AM
Hello

i would like to start the talk about the Palm Beach Confidential pick for this month ... after watching some recent videos on youtube and looking at some forums as it seems they are going to pick of Those coins  ( XRP - SYS - STORJ - BAT - GOLEM ) , last month was Zencash coin which saw a great rise in price

i would like to know your opinions about which one you think will be picked and why

Everything from PBC i don't believe. It's a classic pump and dump scheme (PBC buys low -> promote to subscribers -> subscribers buy the coin -> market reacts on sudden price movement -> PBC sells high ->subscribers that still didn't sell are stuck with the coin).
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 05:29:14 AM
I thought they have been pushing for Ripple for months now? Does that mean it's like their headline coin for the month or something?
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2017, 05:19:49 AM
I thought they already picked XRP for November, no? Also, was it just coincidence that Storj shot up around the time PBC made the announcement? I'm hoping it's syscoin because I'm holding some  Wink
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
November 04, 2017, 09:26:19 PM
Hello

i would like to start the talk about the Palm Beach Confidential pick for this month ... after watching some recent videos on youtube and looking at some forums as it seems they are going to pick of Those coins  ( XRP - SYS - STORJ - BAT - GOLEM ) , last month was Zencash coin which saw a great rise in price

i would like to know your opinions about which one you think will be picked and why

Pages:
Jump to: