Pages:
Author

Topic: The real crash starts after Aug 1st - page 5. (Read 14591 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2017, 03:21:22 PM
You should buy more BCC after dump, thats how you can make money. It will rise for sure.
LOL, are you kidding me? BCC just is shitcoin fork from Bitcoin and distribuite for user Bitcoin as "free money", but we not know the value of this coin. Maybe as BTU in current is died coin not have more volume in long time Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 02:34:17 PM
You should buy more BCC after dump, thats how you can make money. It will rise for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 29, 2017, 02:27:28 PM
Correct this topic title: The real pump starts after Aug 1st  Wink
Lol! Cool answer indeed. I believe the same. I don’t understand why people are making August 1st the matter of life and death. August 1st is just a day and that too good one. Many people are going to become new millionaires on this day. People with negative thoughts should keep them to themselves than jotting them down and disturbing the supporters.
Thats true i also think ,that we will see a hard pump, because people will see that there is nothing to be afraid of and the prices are stable. For sure after this we will see some big investments in altcoins and ofcourse in bitcoin. The big Whales have already received a huge profit, by playing with bitcoin by selling it on the top of 2900$ and dropping it to 1900$. At the moment i think they will just hold bitcoins, for a better days, to play on out nerves a little bit later Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
July 29, 2017, 01:50:41 PM
Where did you get this? I know crashing Alts in July 28 to July 30 now its because some of traders sell all her altcoins to buy Bitcoin .
Cause Bitcoins will probably go 3000$ after segwit .
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 29, 2017, 12:44:44 PM
Lol! Cool answer indeed. I believe the same. I don’t understand why people are making August 1st the matter of life and death. August 1st is just a day and that too good one. Many people are going to become new millionaires on this day. People with negative thoughts should keep them to themselves than jotting them down and disturbing the supporters.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
July 29, 2017, 12:32:20 PM
I don't think it will crash the hardest right after August 1st.
If it does, I believe we've already seen it before.
Every time it crashes, it will always manage to survive and go up again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
July 29, 2017, 06:53:05 AM
Are we really sure that we will see BCC? So far BTC doing fine and everything will be fine as it was expected.. Why people believe that BCC can become something special because it won't be different from any other altcoin..PnD will be provided as welcomes, but as soon as whales finishes their games, it will be forgotten..

I don't know who you are talking about but I don't know a lot of people who believe in BCC...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 29, 2017, 06:15:07 AM
this is ridiculous. not only the rich are trading in this market, but people from around the world are influencing the price of the bitcoin. after bitcoin hardfork the price drops, but the price increases if bip91.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 05:32:36 AM
Are we really sure that we will see BCC? So far BTC doing fine and everything will be fine as it was expected.. Why people believe that BCC can become something special because it won't be different from any other altcoin..PnD will be provided as welcomes, but as soon as whales finishes their games, it will be forgotten..
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
July 29, 2017, 03:58:33 AM
What's the guarantee that all those exchanges who will be listing BCC will enable trading immediately?

Chances are bigger exchanged might dump them way before trading is enabled for BCC and prices will be dirt cheap when normal people jump in for cashing.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 29, 2017, 03:09:48 AM
The price of bcc will drop so fast that only a few will get even close to what the futures is trading at. You really believe your gunna get $400 for a BCC trash lol people are clueless It prob wont be worth the transaction fee.
I would really believe the same thing on which when the price of BCC would be on that range then i would say it might drop too fast since those people who holds up bitcoin which would accumulate bcc at the same time will definitely sell up their bcc since they do think its a free money after all which they wont mind on the potential of it later but securing the money that they would able to generate on having BCC. Real crash might happen or not, no one really knows.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
July 29, 2017, 01:45:11 AM
The price of bcc will drop so fast that only a few will get even close to what the futures is trading at. You really believe your gunna get $400 for a BCC trash lol people are clueless It prob wont be worth the transaction fee.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 01:08:26 AM
Some people really don't get it.

Projected price for BitcoinCash at present ~$400- about a 14% bonus on your current holdings if you choose to liquidate into fiat or bitcoin at the first opportunity after the fork.  

Percentage drop in one month of legit altcoins with a rocksolid chance of growing in value in the next few months if not weeks such as STRAT, ETH, GNT, ETC, WAVES, LBC, XRP, ZEC and many others- 35- 65%.

Do the math- where do you think you should be parking your money right now?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
July 29, 2017, 01:07:49 AM
All right then. If the big boys will crush our hope after August 1 no matter what the outcome is, then perhaps we cannot do anything anymore about it. So why act? I am not touching any of my coins anymore. I will just hold them even if they're going down really low. I will just wait for them to rise back.
Even the price of Bitcoin under $1000 you still want hold this amount? I think when see a signal sure Bitcoin will breakdown or have big crash, sell Bitcoin and buy again with low price better than just holding, but remember how to make balance Bitcoin increasing and not care about the value of it.
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
July 29, 2017, 12:17:43 AM
What I forsee is lot of people will try to get the bonus of BTC-BCC which is a well laid trap by whales. The moment fork happens people will be selling off BCC and whales will buyin while selling BTC.
Eventually they will pump BCC and people will buy BCC seeing increasing price in expectation for high profit. Once whales has dumped their BCC they will buy in BTC again. People will be left with nothing but BCC whose value will keep deteriorating.
Alts will defintely get pumped around this period to create the hype around BTC-BCC
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
July 28, 2017, 09:33:41 PM
All right then. If the big boys will crush our hope after August 1 no matter what the outcome is, then perhaps we cannot do anything anymore about it. So why act? I am not touching any of my coins anymore. I will just hold them even if they're going down really low. I will just wait for them to rise back.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 28, 2017, 07:56:38 PM
For sure after august1 the price of bitcoin will increase more because many people for sure will buy more again bitcoin. So its better to us to buy more bitcoin after the date of august 1. So those people have its better to keep your bitcoin in few months and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. Dont be panic dont be afraid if bitcoin price because for sure after few days it will increase again.
Activity: 336
July 28, 2017, 12:22:58 PM
I agree with the original poster, this is how things seem to work..
BTC could also be pumped all the way to 4k before being dumped and I think that BTCash will get dumped immediately by most new holders and picked up cheap by whales to pump it in the future
Then again it's not just the rich, I've missed the spring wave completely and I'm guessing many other did too and would like to get cheap in alts..

In the end BTC+BCC will have less value than BTC only today.
It will take time to recover.

BCC will only have FOMO value, which even at $10 per coin is a hefty $400M MK: a nice steal from BITMAIN
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 12:03:35 PM
I agree with the original poster, this is how things seem to work..
BTC could also be pumped all the way to 4k before being dumped and I think that BTCash will get dumped immediately by most new holders and picked up cheap by whales to pump it in the future
Then again it's not just the rich, I've missed the spring wave completely and I'm guessing many other did too and would like to get cheap in alts..
Activity: 287
July 28, 2017, 11:55:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: