Pages:
Author

Topic: The real crash starts after Aug 1st - page 3. (Read 14591 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 01:12:13 PM
Top Bad i cant buy bitcoins on bitcoin.de
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
August 01, 2017, 12:55:54 PM

DUH!  There won't be a crash today because no one can sell their coin!
Activity: 308
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
August 01, 2017, 11:38:24 AM
i am waiting for some real crash you asking, i really want to buy btc at very cheap price, any sign of crash ? or it will be bull ?

from my point of view there are currently no signs for a real crash. And I think at this point it would not be too late for some serious Investment as prices did not gain that much by now.
Activity: 308
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
August 01, 2017, 11:35:09 AM
Today won't have a heavy crash because the consequences of the current split are negligible. The market will climb back up, all the up to mid october. That's when fear of the real crash will kick in, because that's when the bitcoin split will result in heavier debate and FUD surrounding the shortterm consequences. Make sure to have some money aside to invest because we'll see some great deals, I can image virtually every coin including BTC plummeting to 30-40% of its current value

why exactly do you expect the serious crash to happen by mid of october? why should there be a heavier debate? are there any specific indications for this to happen?
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
August 01, 2017, 09:48:28 AM
i am waiting for some real crash you asking, i really want to buy btc at very cheap price, any sign of crash ? or it will be bull ?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 09:26:14 AM
Today won't have a heavy crash because the consequences of the current split are negligible. The market will climb back up, all the up to mid october. That's when fear of the real crash will kick in, because that's when the bitcoin split will result in heavier debate and FUD surrounding the shortterm consequences. Make sure to have some money aside to invest because we'll see some great deals, I can image virtually every coin including BTC plummeting to 30-40% of its current value

I think that is a good advice. I have a few bitcoins prepared to buy some BCC or other altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 01, 2017, 09:07:19 AM
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
August 01, 2017, 07:44:11 AM
Today is august 1 and no crashing in sight. Bitcoin will rise more and the coming weeks. Bullish is imminent at this time after the Bitcoin cash release.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
August 01, 2017, 07:42:30 AM
hold bitcoin In these times is real danger

The price can drop at any moment to 2200 in (-500 usd in Less than an hour)
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 07:34:50 AM
I'm also agree to this post. Real Crash happened after August1 iftbe Segwit is success.
So all of holders holding BTC will received BCC (Bitcoins Cash) after segwit and then the mass sell started. So all the altcoins are affected and its cause of Panic selling and The price is will be fall.
the bitcoin holder will exchange their coin to alt ones when BCC just received, the current price peak is caused by BCC, people are greedy with free stuffs that could make them money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 07:28:28 AM
It is shame why we don't have voting system so we can get more accurate picture what is more possible to happen.This way we can speculate endlessly. One is certain history repeats it self so you just cannot lose if you wait and don't sell.
For crash we need something really big to happen, so i don't believe.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
I'm also agree to this post. Real Crash happened after August1 iftbe Segwit is success.
So all of holders holding BTC will received BCC (Bitcoins Cash) after segwit and then the mass sell started. So all the altcoins are affected and its cause of Panic selling and The price is will be fall.
It can be possible since we haven't seen anything today August 1 , the price of btc were increasing as of today, after segwit we still don't know what will happen , the effects can be seen this week.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 02:12:05 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
August 01, 2017, 01:04:51 AM

When small exchange rise too fast its normal that is very hard to organize. Yes they are now little too slow to
suport so many peoples on exchange but for now thay do the job. For now its my favorite exchange.
Every day I hear bad expectations on their account. But they should not be condemned and said that they are not reliable and that they will fail
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
August 01, 2017, 01:01:12 AM
The price will go down at some time of course.
But it will always bounce back no matter what.
However it is, that's just the way it is.
People love BitCoin, so many are yet to love it.
And so it's no wonder why it will always go higher to new highs.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
So many fears people had are being squashed.  Price has only gone up, and I dont see BTC or ETH price going down at all.
legendary
August 01, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

BTC is HOD-LING strong at over $2800!

After the current Fork FUD Phase passes -  to the Moon! https://blockchain.info/charts/market-price
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
July 31, 2017, 11:41:26 PM
Topic itself is fun because everyone is buying BTC. Now we will see what happen, maybe a little correction one or two weeks, nothing dramatical -November will be another game.
legendary
July 31, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

Well folks, it's July 31.

Whatever strategy you chose, it's final now!

Don't even try to send BTC today.

Indeed! Whatever decisions bitcoiners have made, the time to switch to other options is over now. The results will be declared tomorrow and I personally believe that those who have held onto bitcoins in the last weeks are going to enjoy epic ride to the moon soon. All just need to stay calm and love their bitcoins.

Well said!!!!  HODL & LOVE BTC   Kiss
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
July 31, 2017, 07:07:00 PM

Well folks, it's July 31.

Whatever strategy you chose, it's final now!

Don't even try to send BTC today.

Indeed! Whatever decisions bitcoiners have made, the time to switch to other options is over now. The results will be declared tomorrow and I personally believe that those who have held onto bitcoins in the last weeks are going to enjoy epic ride to the moon soon. All just need to stay calm and love their bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: