Pages:
Author

Topic: The real crash starts after Aug 1st - page 9. (Read 14591 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 20, 2017, 05:16:51 PM
What you said is through I am trying to view the market right now and see how this big guy are pumping and manipulation the price right now. Bitcoin alone with the hardfork issue on August 1 the price is currently above $2700. Every wise trader should know that they are going to sell off any moment from now in other to buy cheap and this cycle continue again and again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 05:09:40 PM
The hopes are dreams are getting ripe again.....

It means we're going down....

I pretty much top ticked it when I posted "Muppet Dominoes are set up" earlier.

-DE

are you still sure ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
July 20, 2017, 11:32:21 AM
The debate is already over lol. Aug 1 doesn't mean anything. The train already left the station at 1850.
Activity: 15
July 20, 2017, 11:28:18 AM
I know you want to buy up more cheap but there is no real reason for btc to drop in the near future.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
July 20, 2017, 10:45:35 AM
if whales want to crash the market,.... just crash it. We HODL.

I am not sure, if only whales are manipulating the market. Yes, if you say, that whales are only persons or groups with lots of money, so that they can influence the prices to make money. But I think, we should better adjust the term whales a little bit. I personally believe, that there are other powers, which have a deep interest in an uncertain market. Powers, which are not on stage to make money. They only want to scare people out of cryptos. Because every buck invested in cryptos is taken out of the old system, and every lost buck will weaken it. There is looking a more free and less controlled new world arround the corner. Does anyone think, that the players of the old system will leave their hands on their laps while doing nothing ... ?

Whales wont work this time but i can say they do really have an impact of bitcoins price but as a whole i cant think the possibilities that they do have the capability on manipulating bitcoins price knowing that cap is too huge and you would really needs millions of dollars to move a few hundreds of bitcoins price which i can say that its impossible that they do manipulate but this moving prices are results from the decision of its users.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
July 20, 2017, 10:35:38 AM
In my situation, it will be better if the Bitcoin will crash after 1 August, because I want to buy some  Grin anyway, it will be very hard because the price is rising up every day.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
July 20, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

I am not sure, if only whales are manipulating the market. Yes, if you say, that whales are only persons or groups with lots of money, so that they can influence the prices to make money. But I think, we should better adjust the term whales a little bit. I personally believe, that there are other powers, which have a deep interest in an uncertain market. Powers, which are not on stage to make money. They only want to scare people out of cryptos. Because every buck invested in cryptos is taken out of the old system, and every lost buck will weaken it. There is looking a more free and less controlled new world arround the corner. Does anyone think, that the players of the old system will leave their hands on their laps while doing nothing ... ?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 02:33:48 AM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 19, 2017, 10:40:10 PM
Buy the runor, sell the news

Basically, everything that may happen on the 1st of august will hapen BEFORE.

Take your bets NOW (up or down)
Enjoy the ride and everything will follow. I think bitcoin price will eventually rising this august so lets watch and hold.
Everything will take place and all of us will earn profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 19, 2017, 07:53:00 PM
If bitcoin crash after august 1 I will buy more because I earn for sure a lot of profit because for sure it will recover again. But in my prediction or speculation after august 1 th eprice maybe will increase becayse theres no doubt in the investor so many people buy again more bitcoin and the effect its a boom the price  it will increase more than the current price and I believe the price will be 3000 dollars in the month of august.
This is what Im thinking though price after august may increase . As we can observe right now  it starting to recover again. Yes I believe price will be more than 3000$ this year  hoping it would be because for sure all of us may benefited if this will happen.
Activity: 23
July 19, 2017, 05:59:04 PM
The hopes are dreams are getting ripe again.....

It means we're going down....

I pretty much top ticked it when I posted "Muppet Dominoes are set up" earlier.

-DE
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 19, 2017, 04:30:49 PM
If bitcoin crash after august 1 I will buy more because I earn for sure a lot of profit because for sure it will recover again. But in my prediction or speculation after august 1 th eprice maybe will increase becayse theres no doubt in the investor so many people buy again more bitcoin and the effect its a boom the price  it will increase more than the current price and I believe the price will be 3000 dollars in the month of august.
Activity: 686
July 19, 2017, 03:28:51 PM
FUD. the hopes for 500$ BTC after August 1st are fading as it is becoming more clear that the CENTRALIZED miners are agreeing that Segwit is good. AS we aproach July 21st and all goes well the hopes for 500$ bTC will dye. Anyway just throw what ever you can at that price, and if that happens be rich
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 19, 2017, 02:59:51 PM
Buy the runor, sell the news

Basically, everything that may happen on the 1st of august will hapen BEFORE.

Take your bets NOW (up or down)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2017, 02:33:56 PM
I think market will rocket again till BTC 2500 and ETH 230 so that whales can cash out at high level after getting them at 20-50% discount yesterday .. So chances are high that it will be followed by major crash in July last week and August ... thereafter rocket again as investors retain faith  Smiley
I scared the market increasing before nearest BIP148 signaling and deathline SegWit2x, maybe Bitcoin will become to LTC Segwit version 2.0 and breakdown as LTC. But not like LTC, when Bitcoin breakdown the cryptocurrency will breakdown too and we can see a happens bloodbath really
Activity: 23
July 19, 2017, 01:16:08 PM
Ready for the next leg?

The Muppet Dominoes are setup again....

-DE
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
July 16, 2017, 11:41:39 PM
what about a win-win game with big boys?

Impossible... it's a zero sum game.
Only so much cash backstopping a market. They gotta get retail cash in, and then take it away.

This is such a gem for them because you have two entire generations that don't trust stocks, and are investing in coins like previous generations did with stocks.

Boomers are finished, but it's their money which bankrolls the whales. They want a return on investment and the money houses will go wherever they have to.
Gen-X is a transitional generation and has the least amount of money in the coin market (their resources are still locked in the stock market, trying to recover from two crashes).
Millennials are the drivers of the coin market and are invested heavily. They missed the dot.com crash, but were old enough to witness it and distrust stocks (plus 2008 reinforced that viewpoint).
Gen-Z isn't old enough to really understand the one crash they lived thru (2008), and are still young and optimistic (and are buying coins).

New name, same game.

-DE

Interesting view on the 4 Generations and each gens logic. I think it's true.
From DE's standpoint, who I presume has seen several market cycles, the market indeed shows no mercy.

Activity: 812
July 16, 2017, 10:27:16 PM
FUD will likely to grow,
Uncertain is ahead.

There may be a drop but I expect that it would recover.
Once dropping then catching is the best.

And that recovering stage is anticipated by many. Like always happened in cryptocurrency, when there's a dumps there will be pumps.
And this major dump will soon be recover, maybe not easily but it will slowly rising over time. Those who trust cryptocurrency will remain holding and some does not will panic and sell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
July 16, 2017, 09:31:57 PM
I think market will rocket again till BTC 2500 and ETH 230 so that whales can cash out at high level after getting them at 20-50% discount yesterday .. So chances are high that it will be followed by major crash in July last week and August ... thereafter rocket again as investors retain faith  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
July 16, 2017, 02:01:47 PM
Interesting discussion. The fact that it crashed after 1st August might be possible.
However, you don't lose anything till you sell. It can dump to $1, I will not sell a dim.
Holding is always the best strategy. Wait & See. I will wait 10 years if I need too.
Pages:
Jump to: