Pages:
Author

Topic: The real crash starts after Aug 1st - page 7. (Read 14591 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
July 25, 2017, 10:47:43 AM
In case split happens, both sides will be losing sides
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
July 25, 2017, 10:37:46 AM
I think the community is still un-decided whether to do Bitcoin hardfork or not. Some days back there was consensus that no fork required and now it seems there are certain groups who are again favoring for fork.
Whatever be the case make sure you have the ownership of your private keys and dont leave them on any exchange or online wallet Smiley .. just in case if split happen you don't want to be on losing side Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
July 25, 2017, 10:01:35 AM
I'm hoping for a big crash so I can restock a bit with fiat Cheesy
Everyone has started, how can you be late. Your prediction could be wrong and you could be dealing with bankruptcy.
I suggest you buy bitcoin 5 days before 1st August. Everyone predicts bitcoin will be at the bottom.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
July 25, 2017, 09:45:24 AM

I bet you are... I may get some more too!

I don't mind if it goes up or down so long as the network is stable it's all good here.
If the network word is unstable?
What do you do today before the 1st of August
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
July 24, 2017, 04:29:54 PM
We dont know if the bitcoin price crash in the month of august1 but I hope it will increase . I hope also the segwit will not try to sit the bitcoin into bitcoin classict and bitcoin because if that happen for sure price become half. But thats final everything will have no answer about what will real happen. So its better to hold your bitcoin for few months and transfer to the safe wallet to not affect your bitcoin.

i think when its halved maybe people get more interest in alts
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 24, 2017, 04:00:40 PM
We dont know if the bitcoin price crash in the month of august1 but I hope it will increase . I hope also the segwit will not try to sit the bitcoin into bitcoin classict and bitcoin because if that happen for sure price become half. But thats final everything will have no answer about what will real happen. So its better to hold your bitcoin for few months and transfer to the safe wallet to not affect your bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 03:20:08 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 01:51:05 PM
I don't agree that the Bitcoin price is fixed, or controlled by anyone or any group. It is much too decentralized for that.

Please provide counterarguments if you disagree
Are you sure? Can you answer me the reason sometime on market (special Poloniex) have some flash crashing the price of Bitcoin or other Altcoin? If just in an exchange, very easy for some Team Whales or Big boy co-operate with exchange do that, because the marketcap of crypto still very small!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Gamerbits -- Limited $900k ICO -- gbits.io
July 24, 2017, 01:40:34 PM
I don't agree that the Bitcoin price is fixed, or controlled by anyone or any group. It is much too decentralized for that.

Please provide counterarguments if you disagree
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 10:16:47 AM
HODL! is the word of the day everyday!

Never sell through a panic market! Always hold and stay strong, re-invest more and buy LOW when it drops!

Managed to bank a hefty 3k$ in the last 2 weeks, quite happy.

This thread has some insight on markets, tradings but all of this is mainly on your gutt feeling.

Remember its 50/50%... It can go either way, but I just expect it to rise especially now that we know that BTC will not be splitting investors are really
interested in pumping the markets.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 05:54:10 AM
I believe we can continue with our normal lives of traders and investors, where level of stress and frustration is enough without this BTC melodrama. How many people have rushed to sell everything to buy BTC at cheaper prices? Holders are alweys rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
July 24, 2017, 05:05:19 AM
I'm betting on bitcoin increase on Aug 1 and altcoins falling, people selling off to jump on bitcoin train. If it happens, great opportunity to get alts at a discount

I'm very optimistic that bitcoin will increase drastically after Aug 1. And for those who are bailing out on bitcoin, just don't regret your decision. Because I'm sure that there are profits that are going to be missed and you don't want to be that person. So just stay calm and just hodl on it. I know that bitcoin price is hard to predict, but for me all the signs are pointing that bitcoin could have a good future after Aug 1.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 24, 2017, 04:51:55 AM
Even i am trying to bbuy and collect some free coins as well as buying coins for really low value in exchanges i am holding that coins recently some how i manage to get some LBTC it was having very less value now its gained more than 5X profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 03:18:49 AM
just go for a vacation to beautiful greece, italy, spain and forget about cryptos, at least for a month Wink
nice swimming everybody!

Its a good idea to leave crypto for a while, for those who are scared of August first, so that your coming back will be like a new start again to crypto.

I will going to fiat before first of august.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2017, 02:35:10 AM
I'm betting on bitcoin increase on Aug 1 and altcoins falling, people selling off to jump on bitcoin train. If it happens, great opportunity to get alts at a discount
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
July 24, 2017, 02:26:42 AM
just go for a vacation to beautiful greece, italy, spain and forget about cryptos, at least for a month Wink
nice swimming everybody!

Its a good idea to leave crypto for a while, for those who are scared of August first, so that your coming back will be like a new start again to crypto.

How could people think that there would be another crash gonna happen on august? Since for me these day is enough to tell that bitcoins price would go sore high and I'm not worried since for seeing price would go I can say that this is the pumping time of bitcoins and theirs no sudden fall would be happen on real time around. So lets relax guys since all things are going good with bitcoins right now.
Regret yesterday to sell btc, as early as the post will not sell, heartache, I have to buy it from scratch. I want to be a believer, forget it. So as to make more money.

One of the reason why I still hold so that I will never regret for the losses that I earned if I sell for so early and to lucky for me that I didn't cross to get affected on the dumps and know I'm seeing the result and maybe will hold for more moths and see how things would work for bitcoins when august month will came and seems august is the most awaited month by predictors so let see on what will happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
July 24, 2017, 02:06:58 AM
Yes, sell now before the biggest increase bitcoin has had in years!
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
July 24, 2017, 01:55:18 AM
You are %100 correct people see today's movements as a crash or correction but neither of them is happen. There are still many weak hands.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 12:52:47 AM
So what's the update on this post? Lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
July 21, 2017, 07:11:55 AM
The real crash won't happen at august 1st. The expected fork is planned for november, so after august 1st buy a few coins (because it's likely it'll drop due to FUD) and hold until mid october. That's when you should pay very close attention, and possibly sell most of your bitcoin holdings and buy back cheap after the crash
Pages:
Jump to: