Pages:
Author

Topic: The real crash starts after Aug 1st - page 8. (Read 14591 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 06:30:03 AM
just go for a vacation to beautiful greece, italy, spain and forget about cryptos, at least for a month Wink
nice swimming everybody!

Its a good idea to leave crypto for a while, for those who are scared of August first, so that your coming back will be like a new start again to crypto.

How could people think that there would be another crash gonna happen on august? Since for me these day is enough to tell that bitcoins price would go sore high and I'm not worried since for seeing price would go I can say that this is the pumping time of bitcoins and theirs no sudden fall would be happen on real time around. So lets relax guys since all things are going good with bitcoins right now.
Regret yesterday to sell btc, as early as the post will not sell, heartache, I have to buy it from scratch. I want to be a believer, forget it. So as to make more money.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
July 21, 2017, 06:15:47 AM
In present just by FOMO on market make the price of Bitcoin increasing fast, we need keep patience before the happens control price by whales and big boy. I can sure 90% when nearest deathline Segwit2x or after that time, the real crash will make the market falldown to real value again as price in March!
The market very like doing the opposite idea and guess of trader on market. Special when the time have more panic and fomo as now, very easy for whales control the price and earning profit. Remember it and be careful with your decided, good luck!
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
July 21, 2017, 05:58:43 AM
People always see conspiracies behind everything which is a primeval instinct. In earlier days it was better in the dark forest to consider a bush as a lurking bear 100 times than one time to consider a lurking bear as a bush. It's quite hard to whithstand these old instincts so you should always be aware and try to make your desicions intentionally Wink
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
July 21, 2017, 05:57:22 AM
In present just by FOMO on market make the price of Bitcoin increasing fast, we need keep patience before the happens control price by whales and big boy. I can sure 90% when nearest deathline Segwit2x or after that time, the real crash will make the market falldown to real value again as price in March!
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
July 21, 2017, 05:31:04 AM
Its a done deal.. bitcoin is rising from now on. 3000$+
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
July 21, 2017, 05:22:12 AM
IMHO nothing of that is really predictable. All you need is bollocks and of course you should not play with assets you can't afford to lose at any time...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
July 21, 2017, 03:30:01 AM
just go for a vacation to beautiful greece, italy, spain and forget about cryptos, at least for a month Wink
nice swimming everybody!

Its a good idea to leave crypto for a while, for those who are scared of August first, so that your coming back will be like a new start again to crypto.

How could people think that there would be another crash gonna happen on august? Since for me these day is enough to tell that bitcoins price would go sore high and I'm not worried since for seeing price would go I can say that this is the pumping time of bitcoins and theirs no sudden fall would be happen on real time around. So lets relax guys since all things are going good with bitcoins right now.
Merit: 251
July 21, 2017, 03:04:25 AM
nice swimming everybody!

Merit: 251
July 21, 2017, 03:00:33 AM
If the big boys will crash the coin after August first, what will be their plans before August first?

Cause I know after August first the price of Bitcoin will start growing up again and at that time the guys who bought coins before August first will be at advantage and people who buys after August first will be at loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 21, 2017, 02:46:41 AM
its just amazing how stupid this thread is
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 21, 2017, 01:42:02 AM
I think there will be massive FOMO instead of prices going down.

Yes. BIP91 should turn everything green. Of course there can still be some 'sell the news' effect, but the lock-in should trigger a massive collective sigh of relief, and price rises.
I suppose the main way that things could go wrong now is if there was a lot of false signalling, and some big pools try to block segwit. To me though, this seems unlikely.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 21, 2017, 01:35:13 AM
I think there will be massive FOMO instead of prices going down.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2017, 01:20:45 AM
Market is always rational .
I heard a lot that BTC is likely to fall in price due to its hard fork and the unawareness how it will play out. What are your thoughts on this?
In my opinion, Bitcoin in next time need falldown by bad news from SegWit2x, as failure when active Segwit or error from system ... The crash in past day still not enough for whale and rich man, maybe down under $1500 I think easy for panic selling but I don't know the reason make they not do that
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2017, 12:41:38 AM
I heard a lot that BTC is likely to fall in price due to its hard fork and the unawareness how it will play out. What are your thoughts on this?
Activity: 146
July 21, 2017, 12:36:30 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 20, 2017, 11:36:51 PM
Already the crash has been started with many rumors of Split, it is creating a lot of panic in people mind and many people are dumping the coins at the lower price. I think things not working according to the situation because lot propagation going on whether Bitcoin will split or not.

Yes lots of people are going for investing in the coin but these are also harassing by staying in the declined price for a long period of time. The booming period is very small but when the price is dropped it will remain there like no wind. And the decline rate is three or four times lower as like booming period. Currently i have some investment in coins but hopping for a good result.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
July 20, 2017, 11:27:34 PM
What you said is through I am trying to view the market right now and see how this big guy are pumping and manipulation the price right now. Bitcoin alone with the hardfork issue on August 1 the price is currently above $2700. Every wise trader should know that they are going to sell off any moment from now in other to buy cheap and this cycle continue again and again.

Your words are like a fart in the wind
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
July 20, 2017, 08:53:29 PM
There is no theory that can determine when bitcoin will rise and when it will go down. If there is, everyone will not incur any losses. Although there are several theories and discourses that talk about the cause of the rise and fall of prices of cryptos, it is uncertain, sometimes the theory is correct, and sometimes the theory is wrong. But we are free to give constructive opinions, not to influence them until finally they regret. Before August 1st, we've seen a pretty promising bitcoin fall for people waiting to buy more, and I think that's the lowest point of the month. August 1 is the beginning of the bitcoin rise.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 07:16:17 PM
The hopes are dreams are getting ripe again.....

It means we're going down....

I pretty much top ticked it when I posted "Muppet Dominoes are set up" earlier.

-DE

are you still sure ?

Nope. News Driven Events Trump All = Trading rule.

Technicals only matter part of the time. Expected news is sold. Today was unexpected (time wise). Looks like we'll take out the high (totally busting my thought).

News Driven Event = love it and fear it.

-DE
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
July 20, 2017, 05:27:29 PM
What you said is through I am trying to view the market right now and see how this big guy are pumping and manipulation the price right now. Bitcoin alone with the hardfork issue on August 1 the price is currently above $2700. Every wise trader should know that they are going to sell off any moment from now in other to buy cheap and this cycle continue again and again.

What are you talking about? The hardfork isn't happening...prices aren't dumping or crashing, outside of just normal correction.
Pages:
Jump to: