Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 34. (Read 674499 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 04, 2017, 03:38:44 PM
Saving wealth into gold can be very valuable, because gold always rises in price every year, even gold investment includes a very safe investment and no risk. In contrast to bitcoin, investing in bitcoin is very risky, but seeing price movements, bitcoin is faster than gold. But these two types are certainly very valuable. If we can hold them both in the long run, of course the benefits will be felt.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 09:30:02 AM
Gold and btc are good investments. They may be different in a lot of ways but one thing common in them is that they both have great value. Holding gold and bitcoin offer good profit and opportunity to have a better income. And I think it is good to invest in both of them. But I would really choose btc over gold if you will ask me. And we all know the reason.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 04, 2017, 09:13:17 AM
because everyone expects more selling points, gold and bitcoin have an unstable price, sometimes the price is very low and sometimes the price of gold and bitcoin soar, and that's where people hold the gold and bitcoin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 08:16:56 AM
The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.
I think there many advantages and benefits of holding bitcoins and golds. I have a proof that the bitcoin is really good in long term investment. I can say that my bitcoins today are now so valuable.
Gold is best among physical assets and bitcoins are the legends of digital currencies, so it is really sagacious to hold both assets at a time. The person who is having both in pockets right now must be living a lavish life in some posh area of the world. No one can stop you from being rich if you own gold and bitcoins.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 05:40:45 PM
The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.
The main reason why to hold bitcoins and golds is because the value of the bitcoin and gold are increasing. The gold and bitcoin proving that it is really good for investment.
I think no one ever holds something which will not give him enough profit after holding for this much long period of time. Holding of Bitcoin and Gold means that you have the two worthiest thing one can even think of. The way the market is behaving and increasing especially, I think this is the main reason behind it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
September 02, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

I think there many advantages and benefits of holding bitcoins and golds. I have a proof that the bitcoin is really good in long term investment. I can say that my bitcoins today are now so valuable.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 02, 2017, 11:25:09 PM

The main reason why to hold bitcoins and golds is because the value of the bitcoin and gold are increasing. The gold and bitcoin proving that it is really good for investment.
Activity: 193
September 02, 2017, 10:50:09 PM
I think both are good investments. Both have huge whales, but so does everything else to be honest. At least with bitcoin whales have no control over total supply and it is fixed.

With gold... what if huge mines are found? or some asteroid once we have advanced technology? that makes me a bit worried for the long term.

I would also rather have people that just bought BTC cheaply because they liked the idea rather than some warlords that stacked tons of gold through centuries.

The representation of gold and Bitcoin is different among each other but that line is true. Whales has no control on the supply, they can't make it grow only the price will change. Gold in the other hand is owned by the state where they have a gold reserve ( example is the first know) and in order to buy gold nowadays or get gold nowadays you need a very large supply of money and equipment and your conscience is free from destrying mountains rivers and the very ecosystem itself which I think is not efficient on the value of life.
When it comes to BTC you must have an internet connection and a  pc and it is much easier to transact than gold. Fiat on the other hand is shitty because it loses it's value and it's getting fade out over time.
Gold holds a material value and no one can take that away.
BTC is on a new road ahead with many possibilities and it is worth a try.
That's my reason to hold Bitcoin and gold. (Not a miner of gold here Grin)
But I'll give cloud mining a chance Tongue
Activity: 714
September 02, 2017, 10:07:40 PM
Holding gold and bitcoin is securing property and future. Gold is most prestigious investment among of all jewelries. On time goes by gold is still gold and never depreciate it value instead it increasing its value. Gold is also establish popularity and fame.
Some experts said that the value of gold is not increase but the value of the fiat is decrease because of inflation. But the value of bitcoin is always increase because the demand  of it will more and more  higher than the supply then makes the great deflation of it. Hold bitcoin and gold is good investment but for now bitcoin is more profitable because it is the good time to earn it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
September 02, 2017, 09:56:46 PM
Holding gold and bitcoin is securing property and future. Gold is most prestigious investment among of all jewelries. On time goes by gold is still gold and never depreciate it value instead it increasing its value. Gold is also establish popularity and fame.
Activity: 274
September 02, 2017, 06:04:52 PM
Supply and demand. Media buzz and popularity. It'll keep going up in value, but ultimately it'll end up back as FIAT. We're still a long way away from a crypto currency being usable day-to-day.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2017, 05:37:33 PM
The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.
Yes because bitcoin and gold is what we need to survive. People only used bitcoin just to have gold. As I observed here everytime they earned bitcoin they are still converting it into fiat so that they can used it anywhere they want. People will keep holding bitcoin as its value continue increasing but when it dump im sure that they would going to convert it too.
Activity: 951
August 29, 2017, 12:14:33 AM
Both are very good if used as an investment tool. If I had to choose from both I prefer investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin investment has a plus value plus this type of investment is practically modern because it uses computerized systems and internet networks in the form of virtual money.
No, your define about bitcoin is wrong, Bitcoin not virtual money, you just can say it virtual value, but virtual money you will identified Bitcoin as other gems, credit, gold in Games. So, this is reason it have a name cryptocurrency Wink

Bitcoin is a kind of virtual currency, but with real time and real world value. Now its been used in various shops, so we cannot state it as virtual currency.
And holding both of them is fruitful, but their results are different at the moment. Bitcoin for high profit margin in generally short period, whereas Gold for slow but stable profit. If one can, he/she should go for both of them.
yes i agree holding of both bitcoin and gold are frofitable.the real reason why we should hold gold and bitcoin is to gain more profit in the  near future because as what we all have seen bitcoin and gold is amazing thier price is verry astonishing.
Activity: 1232
August 25, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
Both are very good if used as an investment tool. If I had to choose from both I prefer investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin investment has a plus value plus this type of investment is practically modern because it uses computerized systems and internet networks in the form of virtual money.
No, your define about bitcoin is wrong, Bitcoin not virtual money, you just can say it virtual value, but virtual money you will identified Bitcoin as other gems, credit, gold in Games. So, this is reason it have a name cryptocurrency Wink

Bitcoin is a kind of virtual currency, but with real time and real world value. Now its been used in various shops, so we cannot state it as virtual currency.
And holding both of them is fruitful, but their results are different at the moment. Bitcoin for high profit margin in generally short period, whereas Gold for slow but stable profit. If one can, he/she should go for both of them.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 03:10:07 PM
Actually, the real value backing the bitcoin is the same as one for a gold. Its a scarecity of it. If it would no difficulties to mine everywhere some amount of gold, its value would be equal regular sand... Only scarecity of asset makes its value
Activity: 676
August 04, 2017, 02:48:55 PM
Activity: 630
August 04, 2017, 02:21:40 PM
Real reason invest in bitcoin beacause bitcoin more practical to use or sell, also bitcoin more volatile so i can make profit in trading shorter than gold.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
August 04, 2017, 12:57:21 PM
Activity: 672
August 04, 2017, 11:16:34 AM
I’m not an expert on what’s the real reason to hold onto bitcoin but I sure do have opinions about it. I think we should continue holding onto these as store values because of durability and popularity. Gold for durability because it has endured thousands of years as a currency and that is enough testament that will continue to endure more years and will not fail. It’s elemental, I know, and that is Gold’s number one disadvantage. It will run out faster than we can mine it but until then it will remain. Popularity for bitcoin because it is gaining massive following all over the world and will continue to do so these following months and years. Not only it is popular it also features everything modern tech can offer. It has better security and has anonymity to offer. Demand for bitcoin will go higher and so will its value.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
August 03, 2017, 07:57:44 AM

Both of them are good investments, they have good value and it will still rise in the future. Gold is really valuable ever since, it's value is almost like bitcoin. It's really unpredictable. Who knows how much it will grow in the future. It's exciting to see their value 10 years from now.
Pages:
Jump to: