Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 674467 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 10:53:09 AM
I think both are good investments. Both have huge whales, but so does everything else to be honest. At least with bitcoin whales have no control over total supply and it is fixed.

With gold... what if huge mines are found? or some asteroid once we have advanced technology? that makes me a bit worried for the long term.

I would also rather have people that just bought BTC cheaply because they liked the idea rather than some warlords that stacked tons of gold through centuries.

The 'bitcoin supply limit' argument is not necessarily sound because of A) forks, and B) clones.

In the cryptocurrency industry, the market-shares of BTC and other crypto-assets are threatened by the existence of competitors.  Either ones that are similar, exemplified in the case of Bitcoin and it's forks, such as Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold, or ones that are superior to older iterations that they improved upon.  In this context, a limit such as 21M units is not necessarily helpful.

Gold, meanwhile, has no known economical way to be synthesized.  It is true that influxes of supply could devalue it at some point in the future, such as deep-earth mining or volume taken from other celestial bodies.  But that is a different kind of work and entails different risks than simply creating a competing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
The real reasons why some people are holding gold and bitcoin for long term because its price will get increasing when these are getting older and older. And we can surely make this really happened because these two things are very in demand worldwide.
Look at the gold chart and bitcoin I see a 100% similarity. Maybe the price of bitcoin is going to follow the chart of gold, no one said anything, wait and hold bitcoin or gold. I should choose bitcon for chance and gold for safety
Activity: 322
September 18, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
The real reasons why some people are holding gold and bitcoin for long term because its price will get increasing when these are getting older and older. And we can surely make this really happened because these two things are very in demand worldwide.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
Investing in gold is a more stable investment option. But investing in bitcoin can earn a lot, because it has a large amount of cash.
after we know this, we can choose which investment we will use. of course it all depends on the nature of each person, whether choosing safe or risky, but can get big profits, but we must first learn about BTC before investing in it, what if we choose investment in BTC
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:52:10 AM
The genuine motivation to hold Gold and Bitcoin is human inclination to anchor future or to satisfy security needs bargaining present.

Because of soaring swelling, minor funds won't going to help creating capital for individual. Certain possibilities like mishap, and so on can shake the whole spending plan of person. Henceforth, to balance out one's money related position and to give impetus effect to reserve funds, individual goes for interest in gold and bitcoin. and Furthermore most fiat cash deteriorates in an incentive after some time. Gold vacillates, yet is dependably in enough interest to recuperate after it drops. It is yet to be seen whether Bitcoin will survive long haul, yet in the event that it does, its deflationary idea should put its development route in front of fiat.
Activity: 23
September 18, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
For your investment funds, you should hold gold and additionally Bitcoin. This post is irrational however on the grounds that not every person can hope to pick up from an advantage. On the off chance that everybody on the planet held gold and kept on doing as such, the cost would not rise (in light of the fact that the cost increment would not be from an expansion in reception so it would need to be because of movement of the economy, which can't occur constantly). Regardless of whether movement of the economy happened constantly, the proceeded with presentation of new gold would result in falls until the point when the majority of the gold was presented. So naturally, gold's swelling rate is nonpartisan or positive - just its present state results in flattening.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
if you talk about supply on the market, then diamond can also be very profitable for long-term hold.
I am not really in the favor of Diamond. It is not like gold and Bitcoin. I do not think there will be a similar growth in the value of diamond like we have in gold or Bitcoin.

This was the concept of the Mercantilists of the UK in 1880s when they would prefer to accumulate gold from all over the world in exchange for goods and services they would export. This finally enabled them to own one of the biggest gold reservoirs of gold in the history of the world.
Activity: 195
September 14, 2018, 05:16:28 AM
One of good reason is Gold and Bitcoin do appreciate as time goes on.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 05:05:54 AM
It can be good trade for buying now and silver is wider used then gold like mentioned. Also there is prediction that gold might have increase in price for 15% for this year, also it may be that gold is trying to gain bitcoin value cuz last year gold was valued more then bitcoin. So silver values will try to follow then in price range if "gold" (gold and bitcoin) increase silver will increase to.
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 08:59:01 AM
gold is very valuable because of how to get it which is very difficult, requires effort and a long time so that the price is increasingly expensive along with the reduced number of results from mining, as well as bitcoin each time the level of difficulty increases plus halving day to bitcoin can no longer be mined, this is what makes bitcoi more expensive, if we look at bitcoin and gold have something in common that makes the price more expensive, so it is appropriate if the Japanese government recommends storing these two commodities
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 08:41:30 AM
Investing in gold is a more stable investment option. But investing in bitcoin can earn a lot, because it has a large amount of cash.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
if you talk about supply on the market, then diamond can also be very profitable for long-term hold.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 13, 2018, 08:33:32 AM
The biggest role of gold is to hedge against risks!
Bitcoin's current value is seriously underestimated, and it is believed that Bitcoin and gold have similar stored value functions.
i think bitcoin has a future, so many people hold it. whereas gold has been recognized by many as an undoubted investment tool. with a bright future analysis of bitcoin, many make it an investment tool like gold
Actually I invest in both, we know that gold is a very safe and reliable investment, the price is stable and tends to rise, to backup funds and future deposits, gold is the right place for you to use.
for bitcoin, you right I also invest there, bitcoin is very profitable investment, Moreover, fluctuations make the price rise quickly, but it can also go down quickly, so make sure you are prepared for that risk.
Activity: 633
September 13, 2018, 08:20:52 AM
Bitcoin's current value is seriously underestimated, and it is believed that Bitcoin and gold have similar stored value functions.
i think bitcoin has a future, so many people hold it. whereas gold has been recognized by many as an undoubted investment tool. with a bright future analysis of bitcoin, many make it an investment tool like gold
bitcoin and gold has own advantages.both of them has good feature and potential profit if we buy it now.but unfortunately bitcoin could not used as hedging tools like gold did.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:04:07 AM
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 07:44:17 AM
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 06:43:11 AM
The real reason in holding bitcoin and gold is that they are precious thing ,even though bitcoin is digital form ,compare to gold but they have both have value and they are considered assets of yours ,that is why we are holding this assets for future keeping in the coming days.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 05:55:22 AM
Bitcoin as a counter part is a crypto-currency meaning  to say that it is a web base currency which its stock have movement through transactions so meaning to say that the value of bitcoin and its development is continuous for it to have a good investment in the future.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
In my opinion, Gold and Bitcoin both have similar characteristics in terms of price increases, we can expect prices to soar because of public demand in bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoin increases or reduces costs bluntly as far as to increase or decreasepopular for bitcoin.but holding bitcoin will return more benefits even in less time.

I am agree. Bitcoin is like digital gold and both are store of value. The advatages of bitcoin is we can spend it instantly and make transaction with more faster than banks and we can use it like currency. Most peoples reason holding bitcoin and gold is both are safe haven investment
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.

This is so true. The thing is, if it is limited the pice will rise. Just like in economy, if the demand will rise but the supply is out of stock then probably the demand that isthere will have a high price. And that is what's going on in the market of cryto and also in gold.
of course the main reason for getting profit. but I think gold is the best investment to save for a long time. well, whereas bitcoin is in a long time, but not as long as gold. both of these are used as a support for future profits.
Pages:
Jump to: