Pages:
Author

Topic: The return of ICOs - page 28. (Read 2884 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
May 25, 2020, 02:11:41 PM
Anything can happen, but considering that there is already an IEO, ICO will be challenging to do because there is no guarantee whatsoever on the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
May 25, 2020, 02:07:35 PM
Maybe it will not come again with the hype like 2017, because Real project and real investor both are afraid about ico now. real project thinks maybe they will not collect enough money and loss their investment by opening ico, again investor are started to think after 2017 that ICO is now a shit thing for investment, it more risky than profitable. But the scam project will not stop and they will keep opening their scam icos.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
May 25, 2020, 02:06:20 PM
No matter how many good projects out there but if poorly regulated I don’t think investors will buy it like they bought tokens in 2017. Crypto investors are now more mature and they cannot afford to lose ton of money anymore, but I have no doubt that it will boom again once investors are satisfied with the regulations or model.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 25, 2020, 01:41:09 PM

that is if investors trust the funds sent to the team's wallet. we have not seen this happen at least i have not seen it happen since 2018. but its sent to the exchange that allowed the team to do that IEO. most of them are struggling to go up after it.

having the coins to the team will likely help the project to be developed quickly since they can hire more developers. but that's not what is happening when everything seem to be manipulated.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
May 25, 2020, 01:34:27 PM
Guys, do you think that ICOs could make a come back? I do and here is why. Every year dozens of companies raise money in Silicon Valley for startups, many pre revenue. Also, with the economy injured from nCov19, it would make sense to allow for new economies. This would include letting new startups in Blockchain raise money, and imo if they are well vetted, and trusted by the community, they should be allowed to raise money. What do you think?
There is no way it will be back again that era of hype created  in ICO is  ended .way back 2017 and 2018 when there are many persons fully support any ICO created,We need to understand what investors experience during that time .

More of the investors lost instead of  profiting, they are expecting to get a good return in the money they use to invest but opposite  things happen .and this is the reason  why it is gonna  be hard for any ICO project to return back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 25, 2020, 12:49:53 PM
Projects are raising money successfully using IEO, if you don't know well ICO was ruined because of many exit scam that happened two years ago, we still have good investors on big exchanges, I don't see any reason to keep hoping for ICO to make a come back.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
May 25, 2020, 12:32:01 PM
Guys, do you think that ICOs could make a come back? I do and here is why. Every year dozens of companies raise money in Silicon Valley for startups, many pre revenue. Also, with the economy injured from nCov19, it would make sense to allow for new economies. This would include letting new startups in Blockchain raise money, and imo if they are well vetted, and trusted by the community, they should be allowed to raise money. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: