Pages:
Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 2. (Read 382304 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

No he hasn't.He logs in regularly.

Even a banned account can log in and the only exception is a locked account via security question while password reset but that isn't the case with OP.

He isn't banned as you said but he didn't create any post since december 2021 but his last login was yesterday, so I guess he is using the forum just to read.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.     
You're always super special, that's why you are here with me.
  Miracle baby, born on the same super star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vX-Mb6mrxY
And this thread still lives on lmao
Love and Peace and gone lol

He has been banned from bitcointalk

No he hasn't.He logs in regularly.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

He has been banned from bitcointalk
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
What about HAPPY NEW YEAR?
Activity: 417
Merit: 265
Merry Christmas everybody!
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
Any updates?When moon??We are now a depressed and poor community.It was bad enough just being poor:-((

Worse thangs than being poor and depressed cornhole. Sing us a jaunty tune there to help keep our spirits up Smiley

True but being dirt poor sucks Sad
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Any updates?When moon??We are now a depressed and poor community.It was bad enough just being poor:-((

Worse thangs than being poor and depressed cornhole. Sing us a jaunty tune there to help keep our spirits up Smiley

Happy birthday Vlad :-))
Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT had a Twin Brother, XIC; but the latter will murder his brother, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked Twin, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

I'll leave it to everyone else to solve this fairly simple riddle.  And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there.

In solving this riddle you are likely to find the keys to great fortune; albeit, holding on to that fortune will prove a much greater and painful challenge.

bump Cool
Vlad has some new videos out on rumble.
Is Vlad still banned?Any news?When are we going to be escaping the rat race after our bags moon?I have over 1k ixcoin and am now officially a baller:-))

Vlad is on rumble. He cannot post or answer messages here. Glad to hear you are now officially an IXC baller but don't get excited because we are all still technically peasants and outcasts with ixcoin worth a mere 2 cent  Grin

Vlad hasn't been on rumble for a while now and a lot of his videos don't even mention ixcoin.Has he a channel on youtube or bitchute?

Vlad is probably banned from youtube but he might have a twitter handle that I am not aware of. He does be on devcoin telegram channel if you use that app.
I have seen the videos on youtube and rumble.I tried to load the telegram app a few times and gave up on that because it keeps saying sms code is sent and nothing arrives after countless attempts.
Is Vlad still banned?Any news?When are we going to be escaping the rat race after our bags moon?I have over 1k ixcoin and am now officially a baller:-))

Vlad is on rumble. He cannot post or answer messages here. Glad to hear you are now officially an IXC baller but don't get excited because we are all still technically peasants and outcasts with ixcoin worth a mere 2 cent  Grin

Vlad hasn't been on rumble for a while now and a lot of his videos don't even mention ixcoin.Has he a channel on youtube or bitchute?

Vlad is probably banned from youtube but he might have a twitter handle that I am not aware of. He does be on devcoin telegram channel if you use that app.
Pages:
Jump to: