Pages:
Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 4. (Read 382319 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Here is another riddle for Vlad.Maybe he can enlighten us :-)

{quote} Vlad is not my twin brother, I used just used his Old Forum ID Vlad and created the  new ID Vlad2Vlad for a secret purpose. The main purpose was to tell the tale of the Twin Brothers who used to ruled the world and currently rulling the world and will rule the world in the future by Cybernetics.

Well, as you have noticed my presence, so must reveal the truth about IXC. I X C is secret term used by the Lord Monem. Its secret meaning is God that you worship and adore is realy a dictatorial evil God who love to control the world population by centralization. Centralisation is the nature of Aristotolian dictatorship which is actually evil. The true God human need is the Lord God Monem, who is the God of Money. The English world Money came from the Sumerian word Monem. Now, the Lord God Monem has descended on earth with Bitcoin and Blockchain. He will soon complete his work accordingly. You have full knowledge of his work.

I am thinking what to do with clone IXC ?  Well, if you want me to do something with it then you can ask me and I will recite Abra ka Dabrah, and yoiu will see the resault for yourself. End up the year 2022, I am thining to recover the IXC first to produce a reformation protocol with quantum numerical logic that can play a role to shape it accoirding to the wish of Lord Monem.

PS: IXC is not an Alt Coin. It is a Protocol and working art. www.bitmonem.com

Moses Goldman aka Satoshi Nakamoto {unquote}
Nobody willing to buy this "rule the world" coin for a measly $500 per coin?Looks like it's just another dead altcoin so :-(

HODL your coins cornhole and think happy positive thoughts. Vizualize becoming a real cornHODLR Cool

I have 800 coins to sell monkey boy but at 1k per coin as per your video statment about it's future price.You talk the talk so now walk the walk.That is you in the video talking about its future price etc right?  ;-)

Learn some respect for your elders cornholdr

I have asked "Bitcoin Moses" what the price will be at the end of the year so once he clears that up for us I will give a 50% discount on ALL the 800 coins I have based on his price prediction.The only problem now is that you could also be "Bitcoin Moses" and give me a low price.I will still settle for $500 per coin and sell you all the coins in one go though if his magic 8 ball is not working ;-)

Who is this prophet you speak of cornhole?

-Happy thoughts and visualizing an ixcoin moon will not pay the bills or put food on the table.
-I have lots of respect for the elderly and regularly do voluntary work to assist them.
-The moses here on the forum who claims to be satoshi.Bitcoinmoses is his username I think.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Nobody willing to buy this "rule the world" coin for a measly $500 per coin?Looks like it's just another dead altcoin so :-(

HODL your coins cornhole and think happy positive thoughts. Vizualize becoming a real cornHODLR Cool

I have 800 coins to sell monkey boy but at 1k per coin as per your video statment about it's future price.You talk the talk so now walk the walk.That is you in the video talking about its future price etc right?  ;-)

Learn some respect for your elders cornholdr

I have asked "Bitcoin Moses" what the price will be at the end of the year so once he clears that up for us I will give a 50% discount on ALL the 800 coins I have based on his price prediction.The only problem now is that you could also be "Bitcoin Moses" and give me a low price.I will still settle for $500 per coin and sell you all the coins in one go though if his magic 8 ball is not working ;-)

Who is this prophet you speak of cornhole?

Re: video above please have JP Morgan et al contact me to arrange payment of 1K per coin and will throw a few extra in at a discount.We can do the deal here.Looking forward to living like a boss from now on and no more taking the bus with all those other common folks.I will donate 20% to animal rescue and the homeless and even the altcoin losers here on the thread who said they live in dumpsters too.Hook me up quickly so I can dump my stack.On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

Just put them up for sale on freiexchange and maybe your grandchildren will see them sold but you probably will be long gone by the time they reach that price unfortunately. You can buy it now for less than 1 cent there.

Why doesn’t monkey boy PM me the number he wants to sell.  On exchange he won’t get 25% of the current value cause it’s 100 blocks all the way down buying.  Speak up man, how much you got to sell since it ain’t never gonna reach no 1,000 quid. 

On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

No Way Jose. Our leader Vlad is from the bloodline of Prince Vlad. Illuminati confirmed and you will see him out with the stone masons realigning Trajan's Bridge with Cygnus if you look down there from any earth now satellite Cool

Hahaha, thanks, man.  Southern American?  Meds make me talk slower.  The most common thing he heard in the US was if he was from New York.  But nobody ever thought he was a foreigner but definitely not from around there either.  Landing in the US 1 day before your 10th birthday and after 1 year you speak only English at home and everywhere else, the accent is gone.  The age is a big factor.  Every Romanian I met if they came after ~13 they never ever lost they accent. Your brain is hardwired at 10. 

Next time vlad will drop some Romo on you so you see he’s legit as IXC. 

Elias

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Re: video above please have JP Morgan et al contact me to arrange payment of 1K per coin and will throw a few extra in at a discount.We can do the deal here.Looking forward to living like a boss from now on and no more taking the bus with all those other common folks.I will donate 20% to animal rescue and the homeless and even the altcoin losers here on the thread who said they live in dumpsters too.Hook me up quickly so I can dump my stack.On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

Just put them up for sale on freiexchange and maybe your grandchildren will see them sold but you probably will be long gone by the time they reach that price unfortunately. You can buy it now for less than 1 cent there.

Why doesn’t monkey boy PM me the number he wants to sell.  On exchange he won’t get 25% of the current value cause it’s 100 blocks all the way down buying.  Speak up man, how much you got to sell since it ain’t never gonna reach no 1,000 quid.  

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

Why doesn’t monkey boy PM me the number he wants to sell.  On exchange he won’t get 25% of the current value cause it’s 100 blocks all the way down buying.  Speak up man, how much you got to sell since it ain’t never gonna reach no 1,000 quid. 

On another note was that a South American accent the video producer has because it doesn't sound Romanian? :-))

No Way Jose. Our leader Vlad is from the bloodline of Prince Vlad. Illuminati confirmed and you will see him out with the stone masons realigning Trajan's Bridge with Cygnus if you look down there from any earth now satellite Cool

Hahaha, thanks, man.  Southern American?  Meds make me talk slower.  The most common thing he heard in the US was if he was from New York.  But nobody ever thought he was a foreigner but definitely not from around there either.  Landing in the US 1 day before your 10th birthday and after 1 year you speak only English at home and everywhere else, the accent is gone.  The age is a big factor.  Every Romanian I met if they came after ~13 they never ever lost they accent. Your brain is hardwired at 10. 

Next time vlad will drop some Romo on you so you see he’s legit as IXC. 

Elias

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

Only a few people joined the Ixcoin telegram room and some good videos have been posted.  And of course some drama.  Lol

Here’s a couple about Ixcoin and one about bsv that I thought sounded interesting. 

https://rumble.com/vyu28j-biggest-crypto-boom-what-not-to-sell-at-any-price.-its-a-trap.html

https://rumble.com/vz6511-ixxi-dual-wallet-ix-forked-off-do-not-sell-your-ixcoin.html

https://rumble.com/vza1sj-bsv-dark-horse-buy-all-you-can.html (Craig and Vlad worked together so I thought BSV was relevant)

Enjoy, interesting viewing. 

Elias

Activity: 8

Boring day and this is a hilarious piece that even a retard can figure out. 

—-

Biden uses call with Xi to lay out consequences for China if it supports Russia attack on Ukraine
By Kevin Liptak, CNN
Updated 4:16 PM EDT, Fri March 18, 2022

Bahahahahahahaha. 

A) Putin is gonna do whatever he wants not just in Ukraine but all Europe, including tyrant Germany and Shitbag France.  Why do you think he’s going to Poland?  He doesn’t need to invade Germany and France to destroy their infrastructure.  That would be my move.  What’s the US gonna do besides bluff like a drunk at a high roller table?  NOTHING.!!

Nobody on this planet can sanction China.  China will be the one sanctioning the US.  The US economy is on the verge of collapse - it will completely melt down.  Russia’s economy has much lower debt as does China and both can recover much faster than the US. 

Ergo, China and Russia will do as they please and nobody can stop them.  The US is crumbling, has over 100% debt to GDP, much higher than Russia.  So expect Ukraine to be annihilated and Germany and France plus nato broken to pieces cause Putin needs to save face and make sure he’s got full control of all europe.  It’s fappening.

Then China will take Hong Kong and Taiwan.  They’re waiting for Russia to not split forces and to allow Russia to show the world what happens when you don’t walk away nicely.   This too is inevitable and America can bark all it wants but it’s immorality and destruction of its own family unit and society has made it toothless. 

And the EU thinks anyone in the East Block is gonna fight Russia?  Hahaha.  All the US and nato forces in Romania can expect to get a Molotov party?  What? They’re gonna attack a EU nation?  Sorry, we have a treaty and they’re ok Romanian soil due to a corrupt govt.  nobody gives a shit If Russia hits the capital and assassinates the treasonous president and his entire party.  Calling 18-60 year olds to war for Ukraine, are you insane?  What’s a 60 year old gonna do?  Hahaha

They’re trying to murder all the near pension citizens cause most refused the vaccine.  If Russia invades Romania expect Romanians to pick off any soldier not Romanian in this country.  You have no idea what you’re doing and you’re not dragging us into a US and Germany/France war with Russia.  Send the French and Germans, they do as they please in this union not us. 

Heads up, assclowns think their anti Russia propaganda is gonna work.  We’re the lowest vaxxed country, we don’t buy the bullshit the west is shoveling.  You’ll be flanked by the east blocs and pushed right into Russian bombs. 

And don’t patrol our streets, the EU constitution was voted down, our constitution is in full effect.  You threaten our safety by being here to protect the gas you stole from us and the evil leftist party you put in power, you are an enemy of the state.  Stay at the border and die all you want for Exxon and Rockefeller, don’t dare draft our kids and elderly you sick fucks. 

Ciuma 

Your friend Putin made a big miscalculation invading Ukraine and has made the Russian army a laughing stock by showing itself up in this way.The idiots were already on Ukraines border to begin with and couldn't even get their logistics right for such a small logistical operation.They failed to shut down the air space.They failed to make their encrypted communications work and resorted to using their cell phones allowing the Ukrainians( with western tech and assistance) to pinpoint their locations for strikes even taking out their generals.They literally made it easy for the defenders to decimate their forces.

Now if Putin tries that in the EU just imagine how quickly Russian forces will be depleted by modern armies with vastly superior technologies and intelligence within the EU.

Russia might be able to match the EU/NATO with nuclear warheads but they are an incompetent conventional force so they would not last more than a few weeks at best and would run out of gas in their trucks and tanks before they even reached Europe.They would probably be able to queue outside a gas station with the other people on their way to work but would soon find their tanks and trucks impounded by the police for being so mechanically unsafe and the war would be lost as they have to take the bus home to moscow with a fine for driving dangerous mechanically unfit vehicles on modern European roads.

The mighty EU, so mighty it destroyed itself with Islam and got in bed with turkey just to raise and army.  That EU. 

Russia was set up by the US.  It’s losses are minimal.  They just made the bear angry. 

But the question is, who stirred up the bear to go up against the EU?  That’s an answer you’ll never know.

And ixc is at $.14.  It spent most of its 11 years sub 2 pennies.  Only a puppy brief spikes.  The odds of you buying ixc above $.14 is near zero so you’re a liar on top of being idiot.

Watch Russia - it will not lose for its true destiny lies ahead not far from now.  That is written in stone, sparky. 

Ciumă

Edit:   Vlad’s take on the Ukraine war.  He lives in bloc, gets real news.  You think the 3 NWO corps owned MSM channels are gonna tell you the truth? 

https://youtu.be/PZs2BAjw7Kg

Message from the Vlad:  Jews and the Vatican have a pact?  What?  ¿Por qué?

Well, between the two of them they can do wonders and tens of billions cherry on top.  Not for Vlad, for Romania, particularly Severin.  Well, the cherry is Vlad’s, it’s a tiny piece, like a favor to forget all the maggot transgressions against the vlad. 

Take the deal before the Russians do. 

Ciuma

On topic:

King douche faking mental disease so he won’t be prosecuted and die in prison, farts from the hole below his nose again.

—-

Yahoo News:  Biden calls Putin a 'war criminal' after meeting with troops in Poland
President Biden touched down Friday in Poland to meet with refugees and U.S. service members and to deliver the message that NATO remains united against Russia's violent invasion.

—-

Pop quiz:  What country has killed more innocent civilians, men, women and babies for oil over the past half century.  Correct:  the USSA.  There are interviews in Europe with Ukrainians testifying they were shelled by Ukrainian troops for days.  Then they took the video and said:  look, look what bad man Putin did.  Haha

Finally, Russia is holding back.  Regrouping, gathering intelligence since now they know the US is the one who started this war.  Meanwhile they’ll decimate all of Ukraine as a reminder to not play games with the lives of your citizens while you, Zelenski the coward run to Romania eating pig feet jello.

Biden’s bluff can be seen halfway around the world.  They just wanna drag this out they election no matter how many die and they want Russia to severely weaken Germany and France.  And nato?  Hahaha.  Russia will annihilate their entire fleet.  And you ain’t gonna do shit, just collect 5 kilo gold bars all day.  Hahaha

Mark my worlds, Putin’s true destiny lies beyond this point in time and everything he’s destroying now is evil and in self defense.  Like what would US do if Russia loaded Mexico to the teeth with arms and rockets and built nearly 10 biolabs next door?  Oh, America wouldn’t bomb Mexico to hell, they wouldn’t wanna commit “war crimes”?  lol

Biden and liberals, murdering 9 month born babies for parts at $500k a baby is true crimes against humanity.  You are Sodom.  You’ll be held accountable for all your deeds for your hourglass is nearly out of sand. 

But hey, thank you for playing the play-pretend murdering politician and father of free crack pipes.  Very impotent roles, ey?  Ha. 

Ciuma

So Vatican and Jews unite.  What crypto would they use? 

Soooooo, hard to figure out but it sounds like “Tree of Life”.  Lol

Can’t believe I was so stupid to spend almost all my coins on development, 1 million IXC. 

All things must balance out in the end.  And they will.  Each will reap from the seeds they planted their entire lives. 

While zelinsky hides out in Romania they’re trying to get everyone to fight his war for them.  A war America ignited along with Germany and France.  You think you’re gonna send nato troops or the army to force us to fight for Ukraine?  We rather March on the parliament.  Way less death and clean corruption for good.  USSA pussies started this war, now go fight.  Cowards. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/s77O8usN3oY?feature=share

Putin, all civilians are underground, level the entire country and move north.  Let’s see who has the brass balls to really fight and die.  SRI will eventually take care of the Poser Zelynsky for you.  No need to bomb us unless you plan to bomb the parliament while in session.  That would be a super A+, nothing but corrupt maggots there except AUR. 

Ciuma

NPR.org - An annual Pride Week celebration in Austin schools is breaking state law, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said this week, marking the state's latest move to confront LGBTQ rights. Austin's school district said the events will nevertheless continue.

Every year, the Austin Independent School District plans a series of events to celebrate LGBTQIA+ (Let’s just add the entire alphabet then also add symbols cause that won’t be enough for the mentally ill) students, highlighting "the district's commitment to creating a safe, supportive and inclusive environment."  Hey, will you create a safe supportive environment for right wing Christians and Jewish parades?  I doubt it.  Leftist Human maggots, you have destroyed America now you are destroying an entire generation.   

When hell comes to America don’t blame the politicians, you chose them to power.  Blame yourselves for your indifference.  And the hell soon coming there will be the worst of any nation and earned in full.  Sodomites. 

REAP IT!!!

Ciuma

Putin is playing chess while the assmunch pedo west is playing checkers.  Enjoying your US Media controlled by Rockefeller and 2 other leftist cok gobbling families? 

Putin has to have a master plan.  I have one and I ain’t never worked psyops for the KGB.  This is the easiest way for them to take over Europe and keep America crumbling under its own debt and pedofilia.  Sick bastards, you didn’t think you’d have to pay a heavy price for your transgression?  Not much longer and at best the US will be 3rd in pecking order which might as well be last.  Well, how many boomers can you murder with those vaccines in the next 12 months?  It’s gonna make a big difference on the bleeding  balance sheet.  You godless rat  bastards. 

https://youtu.be/i-SOB0ia7Xc

Ciuma

Activity: 28

—-

Biden uses call with Xi to lay out consequences for China if it supports Russia attack on Ukraine
By Kevin Liptak, CNN

Bahahahahahahaha. 

A) Putin is gonna do whatever he wants not just in Ukraine but all Europe, including tyrant Germany and Shitbag France.  Why do you think he’s going to Poland?  He doesn’t need to invade Germany and France to destroy their infrastructure.  That would be my move.  What’s the US gonna do besides bluff like a drunk at a high roller table?  NOTHING.!!

Nobody on this planet can sanction China.  China will be the one sanctioning the US.  The US economy is on the verge of collapse - it will completely melt down.  Russia’s economy has much lower debt as does China and both can recover much faster than the US. 

Ergo, China and Russia will do as they please and nobody can stop them.  The US is crumbling, has over 100% debt to GDP, much higher than Russia.  So expect Ukraine to be annihilated and Germany and France plus nato broken to pieces cause Putin needs to save face and make sure he’s got full control of all europe.  It’s fappening.

Then China will take Hong Kong and Taiwan.  They’re waiting for Russia to not split forces and to allow Russia to show the world what happens when you don’t walk away nicely.   This too is inevitable and America can bark all it wants but it’s immorality and destruction of its own family unit and society has made it toothless. 

And the EU thinks anyone in the East Block is gonna fight Russia?  Hahaha.  All the US and nato forces in Romania can expect to get a Molotov party?  What? They’re gonna attack a EU nation?  Sorry, we have a treaty and they’re ok Romanian soil due to a corrupt govt.  nobody gives a shit If Russia hits the capital and assassinates the treasonous president and his entire party.  Calling 18-60 year olds to war for Ukraine, are you insane?  What’s a 60 year old gonna do?  Hahaha

They’re trying to murder all the near pension citizens cause most refused the vaccine.  If Russia invades Romania expect Romanians to pick off any soldier not Romanian in this country.  You have no idea what you’re doing and you’re not dragging us into a US and Germany/France war with Russia.  Send the French and Germans, they do as they please in this union not us. 

Heads up, assclowns think their anti Russia propaganda is gonna work.  We’re the lowest vaxxed country, we don’t buy the bullshit the west is shoveling.  You’ll be flanked by the east blocs and pushed right into Russian bombs. 

And don’t patrol our streets, the EU constitution was voted down, our constitution is in full effect.  You threaten our safety by being here to protect the gas you stole from us and the evil leftist party you put in power, you are an enemy of the state.  Stay at the border and die all you want for Exxon and Rockefeller, don’t dare draft our kids and elderly you sick fucks. 

Ciuma 

Your friend Putin made a big miscalculation invading Ukraine and has made the Russian army a laughing stock by showing itself up in this way.The idiots were already on Ukraines border to begin with and couldn't even get their logistics right for such a small logistical operation.They failed to shut down the air space.They failed to make their encrypted communications work and resorted to using their cell phones allowing the Ukrainians( with western tech and assistance) to pinpoint their locations for strikes even taking out their generals.They literally made it easy for the defenders to decimate their forces.

Now if Putin tries that in the EU just imagine how quickly Russian forces will be depleted by modern armies with vastly superior technologies and intelligence within the EU.

Russia might be able to match the EU/NATO with nuclear warheads but they are an incompetent conventional force so they would not last more than a few weeks at best and would run out of gas in their trucks and tanks before they even reached Europe.They would probably be able to queue outside a gas station with the other people on their way to work but would soon find their tanks and trucks impounded by the police for being so mechanically unsafe and the war would be lost as they have to take the bus home to moscow with a fine for driving dangerous mechanically unfit vehicles on modern European roads.

*9 ix to who can find the “secret” meaning of my name.  For I never use an alias without a purpose or meaning.  Wink

I have a nice profile photo to go with that alias  Cool

https://mythologica.ro/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ciuma-neagra-1280x640.jpg

Haha, too bad I’m new here and have no merit points to give.  And some who just shitpost are merit receivers from bitcointalk.  It’s not a fair world I tell ya.  I bet that instigator trash talker Vlad was getting mad merits.  Nice goys like me get nothing. 

Ciuma

I need some quick cash.  $40 billion, $50 billion now with inflation and another $10 billion due to a false rise in prices for no reason just cause of the Ukraine war. 

Anybody?  My word is bond - you will get your return in spades. 

Ciuma

—-

By Kevin Liptak, CNN

Bahahahahahahaha. 

Ciuma 

*9 ix to who can find the “secret” meaning of my name.  For I never use an alias without a purpose or meaning.  Wink

I have a nice profile photo to go with that alias  Cool

We have some exact date whiners like vlad is satoshi or can time travel.  Well, he can time travel but it seems his trasmorgafire is down and in the east bloc there no way for him to generate the one gigawatt he needs given their power grid can’t handle household appliances.  Anyway, also a reminder to join the PUBLIC OFFICIAL TELEGRAM ROOM.  It’s free for now for all chimps. 

I was going to sign up for this but it doesn't work on my phone unfortunately.

You either have a 10 year old Nokia classic or a windoze Nokia.  Why would anyone on this planet buy anything from Microsoft unless you don’t have a choice? 

Well you’re missing out on really caliber chat. 

Ciuma

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

We have some exact date whiners like vlad is satoshi or can time travel.  Well, he can time travel but it seems his trasmorgafire is down and in the east bloc there no way for him to generate the one gigawatt he needs given their power grid can’t handle household appliances.  Anyway, also a reminder to join the PUBLIC OFFICIAL TELEGRAM ROOM.  It’s free for now for all chimps. 

I was going to sign up for this but it doesn't work on my phone unfortunately.

I’m new here, who is this crazy individual paying off topic stuff?  I hope the ever vigilante, err, Vigilant devs take care of such people because Ixcoin is headed for greatness. 

You gotta BELIEVE!!!

Ciuma

Well, will IXC one day be remembered and recognized along with other coins? In a market with total dominance by the NFT, that day is really a little far away, but is still possible. Roll Eyes

I’m a noob but I did my research, and What all the monkeys (99%) in crypto don’t get is the NFT rage is just more misdirection and collections of their btc.  Just like the ICO’s. 

Ixcoin will hit $1,000.  Vlad guaranteed it and I bought on that promise so I have no doubt.  I’ll be dumping on that 10,000x+++ and lambo up with hookers and blow.    Grin

Ciuma

That is great news.I have 800 ixcoin and am practically a millionaire now after hearing this.What day and time will this happen exactly so I can mark it on the diary?An exact date and time now please and not this vague prediction between 2011 -2111 like the former prophets.

Dan Treccia aka “exact date guy” or EDD is the one that has given dozens of exact dates for many things and not one has come true.  A) more starlink sats need to be up b) Bitcoin has to breakout but Wall Street is manipulating it to accumulate options C) Vlad isn’t an insider so it’s surprising he’s been right about so many things as it is.  There’s no way to know any exact dates, sparky, but you hold on to that 800 ixc, I guess all the whining got every payroll guy a double payout of the original agreement.  YUGE. 

Ciuma

Edit:  Ixcoin will hit $1,000 and other coins Vlad listed here that are pennies will go up minimum 1,000x.  The question do you understand the why cause that will tell you the what.  Sell the peak cause massive collapse will come just like Vlad said.  All this is a script, a fun game, but only if you understand the rules and the players and the end game.  Which the 99%, the rat-monkey vaxxed hybrids have no clue even if you were to tell them.  So no more freebies.  Now you have to figure out when and what to sell.  Vlad will get you to $1,000, but there’s no way to know how long before btc and all alts will collapse, but they will. 

The telegram room is still public - shocking only a couple have joined.  Shows how much you muppets care.  Here it is for a 3rd time so nobody accused the lead dev for not being active daily.  https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

You guys don’t deserve the Vlad. 

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Pages:
Jump to: