Pages:
Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 3. (Read 382319 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Is Vlad still banned?Any news?When are we going to be escaping the rat race after our bags moon?I have over 1k ixcoin and am now officially a baller:-))

Vlad is on rumble. He cannot post or answer messages here. Glad to hear you are now officially an IXC baller but don't get excited because we are all still technically peasants and outcasts with ixcoin worth a mere 2 cent  Grin

Vlad hasn't been on rumble for a while now and a lot of his videos don't even mention ixcoin.Has he a channel on youtube or bitchute?
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
Is Vlad still banned?Any news?When are we going to be escaping the rat race after our bags moon?I have over 1k ixcoin and am now officially a baller:-))

Vlad is on rumble. He cannot post or answer messages here. Glad to hear you are now officially an IXC baller but don't get excited because we are all still technically peasants and outcasts with ixcoin worth a mere 2 cent  Grin
However, investing in it is a bit like investing in mental illness.

It's a crazy world so it could be a great investment besides most of us on this thread are a bit mentally ill ...I mean a bit special   Cheesy
What ever was the point of this thread? I've checked it out here and there for years and never understood it?

It refers to another coin created alongside bitcoin that will one day rise from the ashes or something like this. Only Vlad knows the full story.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
What ever was the point of this thread? I've checked it out here and there for years and never understood it?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892

He's not banned. He logged in today. Or if he is, its a lengthy temp ban. He hasn't been totally banned, though most of his sockpuppets have. This coin is ancient and for that reason its continuance is commendable. However, investing in it is a bit like investing in mental illness.
For Vlad I wish nothing but good fortune for $IXC hodlers. I hope this merge chaos and POS is exposed and people get on board with Vladcoin.

$I0C $DVC $IXC $NMC are family. It's sad to see them go overlooked, but encouraging to watch them forge on. Tongue

There is no active development on IXC or I0C though so how are they going to last without any development team or trading on the exchanges?At least you can actually buy and sell NMC on an exchange because there is some trading but DVC is just stagnant.What is the point of a coin if you can't trade or use it to buy anything like you can with BTC and some other alts?
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
For Vlad I wish nothing but good fortune for $IXC hodlers. I hope this merge chaos and POS is exposed and people get on board with Vladcoin.

$I0C $DVC $IXC $NMC are family. It's sad to see them go overlooked, but encouraging to watch them forge on. Tongue
That beard he had made him look like a homeless wanderer.

That ain't a beard. That's only a days growth for me after waking up in a dumpster on a monday morning. Yes cornbread we are all homeless wanderers here roaming the desert waiting for Moses to get back with further instructions and some of us have even turned to worshipping idols like poo poo coin and suchlike abominations. We don't need your cornbread ..we need manna  Cool

Where is this imaginary manna then?I would be careful of whatever you are drinking from those dumpsters.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
That beard he had made him look like a homeless wanderer.

That ain't a beard. That's only a days growth for me after waking up in a dumpster on a monday morning. Yes cornbread we are all homeless wanderers here roaming the desert waiting for Moses to get back with further instructions and some of us have even turned to worshipping idols like poo poo coin and suchlike abominations. We don't need your cornbread ..we need manna  Cool
Bring back Vlad  ..or at least a sock. We need moar hopium in these interesting times Cool

Is hopium not false hope?Some real hope would be better I think.

I ain't got time for you jibber jabber cornbread. No go to your room and read Psalm 91.
Vlad is banned for life from Bitcointalk and Twitter.

Join the IXcoin telegram room for more info about anything related to IXCoin!
https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

@BitcoinMoses
https://rumble.com/v1h1br3-bitcoin-moses-buying-ixcoin-join-telegram.html

At least Vlad is looking very fit and healthy these days.That beard he had made him look like a homeless wanderer.Unfortunately ixcoin is still trading at 1 cent and there is no market action so no amount of telegram or rumble will make a difference without a market to buy and sell things using ixcoin or without a userbase and trading activity.
Bring back Vlad  ..or at least a sock. We need moar hopium in these interesting times Cool

Is hopium not false hope?Some real hope would be better I think.
Activity: 52
Merit: 36
Vlad is banned for life from Bitcointalk and Twitter.

Join the IXcoin telegram room for more info about anything related to IXCoin!
https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

@BitcoinMoses
https://rumble.com/v1h1br3-bitcoin-moses-buying-ixcoin-join-telegram.html

Not familiar with this but maybe somebone can chime in about this on the ixcoin thread if you ask there. I never heard Vlad speak about this over the many years he has been here.
Here is another riddle for Vlad.Maybe he can enlighten us :-)

{quote} Vlad is not my twin brother, I used just used his Old Forum ID Vlad and created the  new ID Vlad2Vlad for a secret purpose. The main purpose was to tell the tale of the Twin Brothers who used to ruled the world and currently rulling the world and will rule the world in the future by Cybernetics.

Well, as you have noticed my presence, so must reveal the truth about IXC. I X C is secret term used by the Lord Monem. Its secret meaning is God that you worship and adore is realy a dictatorial evil God who love to control the world population by centralization. Centralisation is the nature of Aristotolian dictatorship which is actually evil. The true God human need is the Lord God Monem, who is the God of Money. The English world Money came from the Sumerian word Monem. Now, the Lord God Monem has descended on earth with Bitcoin and Blockchain. He will soon complete his work accordingly. You have full knowledge of his work.

I am thinking what to do with clone IXC ?  Well, if you want me to do something with it then you can ask me and I will recite Abra ka Dabrah, and yoiu will see the resault for yourself. End up the year 2022, I am thining to recover the IXC first to produce a reformation protocol with quantum numerical logic that can play a role to shape it accoirding to the wish of Lord Monem.

PS: IXC is not an Alt Coin. It is a Protocol and working art. www.bitmonem.com

Moses Goldman aka Satoshi Nakamoto {unquote}

Hi,what is this related to as I cannot find out anything about it in relation to ixcoin and where did you find this info above please? Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59834836
Here is another riddle for Vlad.Maybe he can enlighten us :-)

{quote} Vlad is not my twin brother, I used just used his Old Forum ID Vlad and created the  new ID Vlad2Vlad for a secret purpose. The main purpose was to tell the tale of the Twin Brothers who used to ruled the world and currently rulling the world and will rule the world in the future by Cybernetics.

Well, as you have noticed my presence, so must reveal the truth about IXC. I X C is secret term used by the Lord Monem. Its secret meaning is God that you worship and adore is realy a dictatorial evil God who love to control the world population by centralization. Centralisation is the nature of Aristotolian dictatorship which is actually evil. The true God human need is the Lord God Monem, who is the God of Money. The English world Money came from the Sumerian word Monem. Now, the Lord God Monem has descended on earth with Bitcoin and Blockchain. He will soon complete his work accordingly. You have full knowledge of his work.

I am thinking what to do with clone IXC ?  Well, if you want me to do something with it then you can ask me and I will recite Abra ka Dabrah, and yoiu will see the resault for yourself. End up the year 2022, I am thining to recover the IXC first to produce a reformation protocol with quantum numerical logic that can play a role to shape it accoirding to the wish of Lord Monem.

PS: IXC is not an Alt Coin. It is a Protocol and working art. www.bitmonem.com

Moses Goldman aka Satoshi Nakamoto {unquote}

Hi,what is this related to as I cannot find out anything about it in relation to ixcoin and where did you find this info above please? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: