Pages:
Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 5. (Read 382319 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 2
From Vlad, he had a bad argument with Kyndman.  Here’s a breakdown.  
——

Raf is the only one left on the team.  Kyndman, Matthew Mellon’s dog, just got fired for lies.  Yes Matt is alive and I’ll dig him up if he doesn’t start keeping his promises.  I don’t need him so he can just vanish if he doesn’t want a place at the Ixcoin table.  

For now at the table it’s just me.  Give me my 1 million ixcoins back and my 9 years of gaslighting with no pay back or let’s go to court.  IXCoin is my coin and I’ll battle anyone in court for it.  I paid for 90% of development and put 9 years out of 11 years of daily work into it.  

I welcome bankers, legit feds and decent people who add value.  No college needed, integrity is what I need.  No, you don’t need to know how to code.  That’s coming soon.

I’m tired of dealing with idiots, sub IQ morons playing mind games like I don’t know what I’ve done and I can do.  The stuff I doxxed here is a small portion.  I crawled my way here to the top - you think that was easy.  I can blow most covers you think that’s easy?  I can tell you why most alts and BTC will moon then crash, anybody else know why?  Nobody told me, work and whatever I feel told me.  Stop insulting me with your shit jobs, I don’t need any of you maggots.  But you will need me.  And if you try a power play, trust me I have so much incriminating info printed out by your genius feds and bankers loose mouths, there’s gonna be a massive RICO case and Interpol will be invited too.  

Do things the nice way, win-win I always say, but you think you’re above the law.  You think your death threats scare me.  I feel no mortal man.  None.  

Do what’s right while you still have a chance.  And watch this video if you really wanna get a real feel of how badly you idiots affect me, and how I’m gonna go nuclear on everyone.  Let’s not go there.  Why can’t people be civil like my first 5 years here.  Ever since I allowed Matthew Mellon in and his friends in it all turned to hell.  Yes, he’s alive so he thinks I can’t see or find him.  Captain of the seven seas, ey, Mellon?  You feel untouchable there, you may have some surprises coming.  

https://youtu.be/fUgn4nKw1Is

Cheers!  

My sincere apologies to the gaslighting crew ahd they leader.  

https://rumble.com/vxg7cz-my-sincere-apologies.html

here we go again =D reeeeeeeeeeee

Some are too stoopid to quit.  Guys like vlad.  Lol

Anyway, here’s a pdf version of the white paper since scribed is trash.  I knitted it together myself with my own 2 bony hands.  Now I’m taking credit from raf.  Oye, I can’t help it.  

I noticed the link above the apology doesn’t work.  I’m sure it’s just pure coincidence.  I’ll knit together some more truth in a different outfit to make sure people know just how crazy this vlad guy is.  I’m totally doxxing this dude.  Nothing can stop me.  I want my billions and he’s in the way.  Grin

Supreme white paper that soon the sheep will see what sets an elite coin, ixc, apart from every other coin on earth.  I knitted this together myself too.  

https://www.blockwhy.net/upload/default/20180626/36810af2030baaa597bc0c1893222e38.pdf

*I can’t stop lying

And more sweet unique and top shelf notched caliber stuffs coming.  Soon.  (This part is the truff)

You can’t stop this train no matter who you ban.  Wink

Ye. They done nuked the Vlad and all they accomplished is got him mad enough to Vlog which reaches way more people and way more people than this turd site with 5 people reading this thread.  Lol

Vlad should thank them cause he didn’t wanna do a YouTube channel.  

Question for the class, why do you think the block reward for ixc is only 1 coin?  Grin

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged, fixed broken quote]

Here is another question.Why would someone who thinks they are about to be microchipped and lose their head over having a coin worry about its future when they are not going to be able to spend it due to being microchipped and minus a head?

I found my purpose in life when I die is irrelevant to me.  What is important is to accelerate the programme and have fun doing it. 

So any (smart) guesses?  What huge mines would waste their time for one coin, even if it’s merge mined.  You do lose efficiencies when merge mining so the notion that it’s totally free is false. 

Keep your head up, things are about to accelerate.  Ha.

And I’m hoping for a few months of a few years delay.  I had it, but I lost hundreds of btc on cryptsy.  What’s meant to be will be.  Now an answer, please. 
Activity: 139
——

Raf is the only one left on the team.  Kyndman, Matthew Mellon’s dog, just got fired for lies.  Yes Matt is alive and I’ll dig him up if he doesn’t start keeping his promises.  I don’t need him so he can just vanish if he doesn’t want a place at the Ixcoin table.  

For now at the table it’s just me.  Give me my 1 million ixcoins back and my 9 years of gaslighting with no pay back or let’s go to court.  IXCoin is my coin and I’ll battle anyone in court for it.  I paid for 90% of development and put 9 years out of 11 years of daily work into it.  

I welcome bankers, legit feds and decent people who add value.  No college needed, integrity is what I need.  No, you don’t need to know how to code.  That’s coming soon.

I’m tired of dealing with idiots, sub IQ morons playing mind games like I don’t know what I’ve done and I can do.  The stuff I doxxed here is a small portion.  I crawled my way here to the top - you think that was easy.  I can blow most covers you think that’s easy?  I can tell you why most alts and BTC will moon then crash, anybody else know why?  Nobody told me, work and whatever I feel told me.  Stop insulting me with your shit jobs, I don’t need any of you maggots.  But you will need me.  And if you try a power play, trust me I have so much incriminating info printed out by your genius feds and bankers loose mouths, there’s gonna be a massive RICO case and Interpol will be invited too.  

Do things the nice way, win-win I always say, but you think you’re above the law.  You think your death threats scare me.  I feel no mortal man.  None.  

Do what’s right while you still have a chance.  And watch this video if you really wanna get a real feel of how badly you idiots affect me, and how I’m gonna go nuclear on everyone.  Let’s not go there.  Why can’t people be civil like my first 5 years here.  Ever since I allowed Matthew Mellon in and his friends in it all turned to hell.  Yes, he’s alive so he thinks I can’t see or find him.  Captain of the seven seas, ey, Mellon?  You feel untouchable there, you may have some surprises coming.  

Cheers!  

Anyway, here’s a pdf version of the white paper since scribed is trash.  I knitted it together myself with my own 2 bony hands.  Now I’m taking credit from raf.  Oye, I can’t help it.  

I noticed the link above the apology doesn’t work.  I’m sure it’s just pure coincidence.  I’ll knit together some more truth in a different outfit to make sure people know just how crazy this vlad guy is.  I’m totally doxxing this dude.  Nothing can stop me.  I want my billions and he’s in the way.  Grin

Supreme white paper that soon the sheep will see what sets an elite coin, ixc, apart from every other coin on earth.  I knitted this together myself too.  

https://www.blockwhy.net/upload/default/20180626/36810af2030baaa597bc0c1893222e38.pdf

*I can’t stop lying

And more sweet unique and top shelf notched caliber stuffs coming.  Soon.  (This part is the truff)

did they nuke vlad  Cool  lol #freevlad

Ye. They done nuked the Vlad and all they accomplished is got him mad enough to Vlog which reaches way more people and way more people than this turd site with 5 people reading this thread.  Lol

Question for the class, why do you think the block reward for ixc is only 1 coin?  Grin

Here is another question.Why would someone who thinks they are about to be microchipped and lose their head over having a coin worry about its future when they are not going to be able to spend it due to being microchipped and minus a head?
——

Cheers!  

*I can’t stop lying

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
did they nuke vlad  Cool  lol #freevlad

——

Cheers!  

Re: above post.I understand now ixcoin being part of some fantasy world game as its reserve currency or whatever but what relevance does this have on mainstream adoption or everyday use in the real world?That galaxy game has no users so it means there are no use cases for ixcoin in reality because if the game has few users then very few people are buying ixcoin in order to take part in it.Even the fantasy world of games is not going to be enough to keep this coin alive when the game itself has no players.

Why are you quoting "Vlad" and what is all that other stuff about diets and fasting got to do with ixcoin?

Cause he’s banned for life but he has a public telegram channel and public YouTube channel you can lurk.  This is his thread.  Nothing is off topic and people trying to kill him is on topic since he’s the CEO and lead dev and chairman. 

For your first question, the “game” it has about ~50 players. And almost impossible to get in.  Who are these people?

My guess is they’re banks.  So this “game” can suddenly turn into a real world event.  Why would it be so hard to join if it were just a simple game?  And it’s an old game they’ve been accumulating massive amounts of what are considered cheap dead coins. 

Mark my words as if I were Vlad2Vlad:  Freiexchange will explode when the next boom comes, you may wait weeks to get in like in 2017.  Get an account now, they charge no trading fees and are the cleanest easiest to use exchange I’ve ever seen. 

Vlad’s YouTube channel.  He’s incapable of making 5 minute videos because he doesn’t write anything down or rehearse it cause it wants it to come out genuine.  Some of it is good stuff.  I like this one but it’s pretty long but you do get some insights.  And you see the real acting without raging.  Haha.  Just a normalish guy.  Lol

https://youtu.be/oDw_Qd4-hX4

Cheers

The awesome EU, calling 18-60 year olds do battle the Russian machine.  Hmmm, they’re not trying to get rid of paying retirement are they?  Whoever in the history of the world drafted 60 year old men who moar suffer from some illness and way too weak and slow to do anything but get in the way and die.

Ergo, the purpose.

Vlad says he’ll fight for Russia and kill homo French if he’s forced to go to war.   Always choose the right side.  The EU is the most evil entity right now.  Apparently most HS 18 year olds said they’d fight on Russia’s side.  Hey, good luck getting the east bloc to fight for snobby tyrants.  You will be decimated for you have become evil, immoral and vile.  And right behind you in second place is Amerika.  Sadly only the coastal states.  The rest of the US is wholesome for the most part.  Tragic they all have to pay. 

War involves macroeconomics, especially when super powers are involved.  For example the Russian rupple dropped 30% overnight.  People will fly to safety, gold and crypto will be major top choices.  Gasoline here jumped 30% last night.  In California gas is now $8-$10.  This will have a direct effect on crypto.  Also, since Vlad2Vlad is in Romania, the govt there wants to go to war against Russia (genius) and they are telling everyone from 18 to 60 to prepare for war.  60 years old (even moar genius) throw in the guys in wheelchairs and the big head Down syndrome guys while you’re at it.  Hahaha.  They clearly wanna get rid of anyone close to getting a pension, just like the US.  So this YouTube video covers the opinion from the perspective of someone living and knowing the east bloc and the politics there very well. 

https://youtu.be/I3Tm8esEaCs

Edit:  a bit older video where Vlad2Vlad shows conviction for Ixcoin reaching number 1.  The beard was for mourning the loss of his brother so I try to look past that and hear the voice of a genius that is telling us the truth of what will be.  Hey we’ve all been there and if you haven’t, don’t worry, you will.  Life spares no one from the character building phases of life. 

Only 4 minutes long and pretty high caliber stuff. 

https://youtu.be/FWMx3IdJH3A

Wall Street owned - Bitcoin Magazine:  BREAKING  Apple co-founder: Wozniak, #Bitcoin  is the only "pure-gold" cryptocurrency 

PURE GOLD, mind you.  The Mother of all hyped is beginning.  The puppet masters are bringing out all their top puppets to tell stories.  Haha.  The big pump is near.  I doubt these guys have any clue what’s really happening or will happen.  Good good, the pros have spoken. 

PAMP IT!

Why?  Why are the major players at the top crypto homosexuals?  I’m not using a hate name for them but rather what they are called scientifically.  I look at homosexuality through a science lens and I see destruction of self, children and eventually society.  Why don’t we learn from previous societies like Greece.  Vlad’s mom apparently told him to not mention homosexuals on Facebook with was just referring to something Putin said, or else no bank, she says, will ever do business with Ixcoin.  That angered me, these small minorities have taken over the planet and our Children’s education and the movie business and we’re scared to speak out cause of PC or being called racists.  Bring me the gay gene or mutation DNA and I’ll shut up forever. 

It doesn’t exist.  Like Corona 19 never existed.  But they got 80% of the idiot population to get vaccinated out of fear for an early death.  I’m ok with global IQ tests, and this one will get rid of billions of stupids.  Problems is, the elite don’t like guys like me either so I’ll join her sleeping dead soon enough.  Way too many stupids are breathing my air.  But these guys crossed the line when they are aggressively going after and brainwashing small children with homosexual propaganda as early as kindergarten.  That’s Child abuse.  This is America and Western Europe pushing this madness on the whole world.  Sodomites. 

Tell me to stop, I’ll just get angry and escalate it cause it’s science and Truth so here’s a YouTube video instead of a simple comment on communist fb.  Enjoy the Truth!!!  And if you don’t like the Truth, you have the power to change it. 

https://rumble.com/vx67st-homosexuality-at-the-top-of-crypto.html

From Vlad, he had a bad argument with Kyndman.  Here’s a breakdown. 
——

Raf is the only one left on the team.  Kyndman, Matthew Mellon’s dog, just got fired for lies.  Yes Matt is alive and I’ll dig him up if he doesn’t start keeping his promises.  I don’t need him so he can just vanish if he doesn’t want a place at the Ixcoin table. 

For now at the table it’s just me.  Give me my 1 million ixcoins back and my 9 years of gaslighting with no pay back or let’s go to court.  IXCoin is my coin and I’ll battle anyone in court for it.  I paid for 90% of development and put 9 years out of 11 years of daily work into it. 

I welcome bankers, legit feds and decent people who add value.  No college needed, integrity is what I need.  No, you don’t need to know how to code.  That’s coming soon.

I’m tired of dealing with idiots, sub IQ morons playing mind games like I don’t know what I’ve done and I can do.  The stuff I doxxed here is a small portion.  I crawled my way here to the top - you think that was easy.  I can blow most covers you think that’s easy?  I can tell you why most alts and BTC will moon then crash, anybody else know why?  Nobody told me, work and whatever I feel told me.  Stop insulting me with your shit jobs, I don’t need any of you maggots.  But you will need me.  And if you try a power play, trust me I have so much incriminating info printed out by your genius feds and bankers loose mouths, there’s gonna be a massive RICO case and Interpol will be invited too.   

Do things the nice way, win-win I always say, but you think you’re above the law.  You think your death threats scare me.  I feel no mortal man.  None. 

Do what’s right while you still have a chance.  And watch this video if you really wanna get a real feel of how badly you idiots affect me, and how I’m gonna go nuclear on everyone.  Let’s not go there.  Why can’t people be civil like my first 5 years here.  Ever since I allowed Matthew Mellon in and his friends in it all turned to hell.  Yes, he’s alive so he thinks I can’t see or find him.  Captain of the seven seas, ey, Mellon?  You feel untouchable there, you may have some surprises coming. 

https://rumble.com/vxg9wn-liars-feds-and-bankers-infiltrated-my-ix-team.html

Edit:  above link fixed since it wouldn’t open.  Pure coincidence, ey? 

Cheers! 

New telegram member introduced me to BSV handcash app on iOS or Android.  Pretty cool concept.  Proof of works.  People sharing with others they don’t even know.  Just sats nothing big, but still great concept.  I got almost $12 in tips so far.  We gotta do something like that but on a massive scale for Ixcoin. 

Soon. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Re: above post.I understand now ixcoin being part of some fantasy world game as its reserve currency or whatever but what relevance does this have on mainstream adoption or everyday use in the real world?That galaxy game has no users so it means there are no use cases for ixcoin in reality because if the game has few users then very few people are buying ixcoin in order to take part in it.Even the fantasy world of games is not going to be enough to keep this coin alive when the game itself has no players.

Why are you quoting "Vlad" and what is all that other stuff about diets and fasting got to do with ixcoin?

Gee, I can’t imagine why Bitcoin is gonna get banned soon.  Come on, minimum. $150k very soon and alts super moon.  

Edit:  one more prediction, Russian EMP maybe over Europe But definitely over the US, the US will be starving in darkness for ~2 years.  I imagine that’s how long it takes to give up your guns and the govt running black ops killing the Christians And non vaxxers, and filling 30 million FENA death beds with dissidents.  Oh they died from the great plague of 2022.  Meow.  But of course taking their kids for fap fap chimp chip utopia raised in their image with their new horned religion.  Fake EMP of course.  Russia doesn’t want a Third World War.   This confrontation is only partly real, and the USSA won’t do a thing to stop it cause the NWO has all been a done deal.  

Now, which coin pie are they gonna split and who has more than most countries on earth?  It sure won’t be BTC, wasn’t a decade warning enough?  Haha.  

But the most serious question is, are you ready to lose your head over it?  Wink

Apocalipsa 967

Wow just wow ...and then finishes the conspiracy theory with "are you ready to lose your head over it"

Seriously do you in all honesty believe what you are saying?Are you actually accusing governments of plotting to guillotine people over owning some altcoin?

Are you insane?Seriously??

We are all insane in the membrane on this thread. Haven't you already noted this in your previious comments? Do yourself a favour and take Vlads insane financial advice a buy yourself a big old bag of IXC and get ready to dump them when it moons so you can hideout in one of those caves like the early Christians did because that big bag is your lifeboat Vlad is gifting you so you can stack that cave up to the roof with the finest tinned food money can buy when the lights go out and they come a lookin for good christians like yourself Cool

Thanks for the financial advice.I always look forward to visiting bitcointalk for sound financial advice from conspiracy theorists.Good luck trying to buy your cave and canned goods with ixcoin while you await the apocalypse.Not sure which will take longer though,the buyer for your ixcoin or the end of the world.What date will this microchip be made mandatory?What country is the best place to rent or buy a cave?What time and day is the mooning of ixcoin?What date is the end of the world?

Moons seem to always go to all the wrong people though.........who actually puts in high Ask price unless they are scammers and "Know" it's coming?

No moon I have seen has benefited good people unless by accident or as a side result of benefiting bad peoples schemes.........

I agree though this thread is perfect to blow off steam to act normal throughout the day elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!  

It is an entertaining thread.I will give it that.

Ixcoin being the reserve currency of the world?  Yeah, that’s some entertainment.  So who’s taking odds the Catholics/Jesuits will kill Vlad now that he know.  He always knew, he cracked Ixcoin first, but he didn’t know the full picture until now.  Now he’s donating his coins to the largest Russian backed party in Romania.  It’s actually all done.  He kept enough for his family and friends.  He realized all those death threats were getting serious.  Now go kill putin for them.  Good luck.  He’s got some nice surprises for the pussies running NATO and Western Europe.  Europe and its power structure is about to flip and just by coincidence a bunch of American turds pissed and scared Vlad where he had to run to the biggest dog he knew.  It’s on these American fools you lost minimum 400,000 ixc.

Kinda funny watching the drama.  It’s what made me buy some.  You don’t see this in any coins except bsv and btc and never death threats and mass theft.  It really gave it away.  

Fasting for 7 days as suggested by Mary Fox who works for Dave Matthew Smith.  

Patients with AI who partake in fasting may, therefore, be at risk of dehydration and an adrenal crisis. Adrenal cortisol secretion has a circadian rhythm with peak levels at around dawn and levels that decline during the day with low levels at night (when asleep). May 2020

Adrenal Crisis:

Those people might not need cortisol replacement every day but may need to take cortisol replacement medication when their body is under stress. Adrenal crisis is extremely serious and can cause death if not treated promptly.

—-

Sleep deprivation, as pushed and pushed to stay up 3 nights straight trolling coin threads, by owl who knows and works for Dave:  

—-

The daily rhythm of cortisol secretion is relatively stable and primarily under the influence of the circadian clock. Nevertheless, several other factors affect hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis activity. Sleep has modest but clearly detectable modulatory effects on HPA axis activity. Sleep onset exerts an inhibitory effect on cortisol secretion while awakenings and sleep offset are accompanied by cortisol stimulation. During waking, an association between cortisol secretory bursts and indices of central arousal has also been detected. Abrupt shifts of the sleep period induce a profound disruption in the daily cortisol rhythm, while sleep deprivation and/or reduced sleep quality seem to result in a modest but functionally important activation of the axis. HPA hyperactivity is clearly associated with metabolic, cognitive and psychiatric disorders and could be involved in the well-documented associations between sleep disturbances and the risk of obesity, diabetes and cognitive dysfunction. Several clinical syndromes, such as insomnia, depression, Cushing's syndrome, sleep disordered breathing (SDB) display HPA hyperactivity, disturbed sleep, psychiatric and metabolic impairments. Further research to delineate the functional links between sleep and HPA axis activity is needed to fully understand the pathophysiology of these syndromes and to develop adequate strategies of prevention and treatment.

—-

The above lack of sleep resulted in exactly those symptoms for vlad.  And that’s with 2 hours of sleep per night.  Imagine 3 days and 3 nights with zero sleep.  Mental psychiatric breakdown or adrenal crisis (death).  

Pure coincidence 2 people, working for Dave, err Matt Wink, pushed Vlad to do the exact thing that would lead to potential death from adrenal crisis.  Pure coincidence, ey, buddy Dave?  You won’t see a coin or any help from Vlad.  One coin goes missing and he’ll drag you out of your grave and all the guilty ones and do a nice massive RICO act.  The groundwork with multiple AGs, Interpol, a few congressmen and the FBI has already been laid down.  My coins better be watched like they belong to Putin.  You’ll soon see what Putin is capable of.  

Finally, I’d say this qualifies as conspiracy to commit murder.   Screenshot and added to RICO file.  

I love to entertain the plebs. They are easily amused and distracted. From coVid to conflict they are sent into a frenzy like chaff blown about in the breeze. They scoff like swine when crumbs are thrown from the table because they are only interested in devouring the whole trough forgetting they are only being fattened to be devoured by another. While Uncle rasPutin distracts them with a clever game of feigned incompetence to flush out those who would betray him once weakness is shown the fuse is already set in the middle east awaiting a spark should treachery be shown. You have no idea what you are dealing with because your perception and even your so called IQ is a mere fraction of those who play jester to amuse you. Have you any idea how close a great part of the earth is to complete annihilation to the point of a wasteland? The deVil whispers into the ears of all the powerful to set one against the other until they destroy every vestige of goodwill among themselves and are ripe for sifting. Repent cornhole lest the circus turns into a horror show Cool

Almost a quality post for humour alone but technically useless however I will check on ebay later today for parts to build my nuclear fallout shelter just in case.Thank you for your concern but not sure if you are a prophet yet until I see some further proof like a forecast of how ixcoin will ever actually have any use case or market activity.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

I love to entertain the plebs. They are easily amused and distracted. From coVid to conflict they are sent into a frenzy like chaff blown about in the breeze. They scoff like swine when crumbs are thrown from the table because they are only interested in devouring the whole trough forgetting they are only being fattened to be devoured by another. While Uncle rasPutin distracts them with a clever game of feigned incompetence to flush out those who would betray him once weakness is shown the fuse is already set in the middle east awaiting a spark should treachery be shown. You have no idea what you are dealing with because your perception and even your so called IQ is a mere fraction of those who play jester to amuse you. Have you any idea how close a great part of the earth is to complete annihilation to the point of a wasteland? The deVil whispers into the ears of all the powerful to set one against the other until they destroy every vestige of goodwill among themselves and are ripe for sifting. Repent cornhole lest the circus turns into a horror show Cool

Gee, I can’t imagine why Bitcoin is gonna get banned soon.  Come on, minimum. $150k very soon and alts super moon. 

Edit:  one more prediction, Russian EMP maybe over Europe But definitely over the US, the US will be starving in darkness for ~2 years.  I imagine that’s how long it takes to give up your guns and the govt running black ops killing the Christians And non vaxxers, and filling 30 million FENA death beds with dissidents.  Oh they died from the great plague of 2022.  Meow.  But of course taking their kids for fap fap chimp chip utopia raised in their image with their new horned religion.  Fake EMP of course.  Russia doesn’t want a Third World War.   This confrontation is only partly real, and the USSA won’t do a thing to stop it cause the NWO has all been a done deal. 

Now, which coin pie are they gonna split and who has more than most countries on earth?  It sure won’t be BTC, wasn’t a decade warning enough?  Haha. 

But the most serious question is, are you ready to lose your head over it?  Wink

Apocalipsa 967

Wow just wow ...and then finishes the conspiracy theory with "are you ready to lose your head over it"

Seriously do you in all honesty believe what you are saying?Are you actually accusing governments of plotting to guillotine people over owning some altcoin?

We are all insane in the membrane on this thread. Haven't you already noted this in your previious comments? Do yourself a favour and take Vlads insane financial advice a buy yourself a big old bag of IXC and get ready to dump them when it moons so you can hideout in one of those caves like the early Christians did because that big bag is your lifeboat Vlad is gifting you so you can stack that cave up to the roof with the finest tinned food money can buy when the lights go out and they come a lookin for good christians like yourself Cool

Thanks for the financial advice.I always look forward to visiting bitcointalk for sound financial advice from conspiracy theorists.Good luck trying to buy your cave and canned goods with ixcoin while you await the apocalypse.Not sure which will take longer though,the buyer for your ixcoin or the end of the world.What date will this microchip be made mandatory?What country is the best place to rent or buy a cave?What time and day is the mooning of ixcoin?What date is the end of the world?

Moons seem to always go to all the wrong people though.........who actually puts in high Ask price unless they are scammers and "Know" it's coming?

No moon I have seen has benefited good people unless by accident or as a side result of benefiting bad peoples schemes.........

I agree though this thread is perfect to blow off steam to act normal throughout the day elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!! 

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

[/i]
~18 months ago.  One can’t unsee once you see and do it.  I wish I had a real rusty railroad spike for a more true depiction. 

Apocalipsa967  -  War is coming from the Wicked, sons of the Evil one, draped in sheep clothing.

Fun fact. The order of the eastern star (venus/lucifer/mars) is the house that allows "both men and women" equal status and is behind the whole womens equality and empowerment movement today. These masons openly reject the cornerstone who is Jesus of nazareth. Signs of the times my friend but we all know who the real hidden hand is. Yes the acolytes of Satan have prepared this for a long time but nothing is allowed unless the Almighty permits it. Let's pray he does not permit them to overcome the saints for too long Cool

Gee, I can’t imagine why Bitcoin is gonna get banned soon.  Come on, minimum. $150k very soon and alts super moon. 

Edit:  one more prediction, Russian EMP maybe over Europe But definitely over the US, the US will be starving in darkness for ~2 years.  I imagine that’s how long it takes to give up your guns and the govt running black ops killing the Christians And non vaxxers, and filling 30 million FENA death beds with dissidents.  Oh they died from the great plague of 2022.  Meow.  But of course taking their kids for fap fap chimp chip utopia raised in their image with their new horned religion.  Fake EMP of course.  Russia doesn’t want a Third World War.   This confrontation is only partly real, and the USSA won’t do a thing to stop it cause the NWO has all been a done deal. 

Now, which coin pie are they gonna split and who has more than most countries on earth?  It sure won’t be BTC, wasn’t a decade warning enough?  Haha. 

But the most serious question is, are you ready to lose your head over it?  Wink

Apocalipsa 967

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

Apocalipsa 967

In almost 10 years I predicted things like the Chinese virus, crappy meme coin doge going to a billion, Brock Pierce being made president instead kicked off like everyone thought for banging an underage boy.  And numerous coins with nothing special hitting 1,000x hitting $1 billion or more. 

I’m the same person only now I see things much better and more clearly.  What you should be asking, now while you have time to think is, what choice are you gonna make?  If I’m crazy you lose nothing.  If I’m right you won’t be ready.  Which choice sounds better to you? 

And BTW, world governments throughout history have done much worse to their own people.  The fact you’re shocked and think it beyond the realm of possibility means you know nothing about history or human nature or why they’re live testing chips for everyone as we speak.  Wake up dude!!!

Apocalipsa967

I’m a man of my word.  Sadly didn’t realize they close in 20 minutes eastern time so all I got was voice mails.  Let one with the criminal division and tomorrow AM in New York I’ll be calling back.  I see my posts are being deleted.  Deleting anti semitic posts while banning me for being a “kike” is a crime.  You guys just piling it on don’t you. 

Traxo, tomorrow, you and develcuy will take main stage since you’re working together on a land fraud basket deal in Peru and you called me a kike and when there’s an investigation, not if, but when, we’ll find out that you had a hand in banning me.  We’ll see if we can RICO this bad boy and bring Craig down too since you’re all bsv guys. 

Man didn’t I warn you guys for years to please stop gaslighting me and lying to me and stop robbing me.  Oh JP, that’s mass fraud, I’ll have to bring him down and “Ramirez” tomorrow too.  Don’t worry Ramirez, you can’t hide.

And I’ll be sure to talk to the FBI and Secret Service since there’s so much corruption in America the great right now.  Can’t trust just the DOJ, I wish I could.  Death threats against whistleblowers and retaliation are seriously federal crimes.  So keep hiding the crimes, keep committing moar crimes, I have the screenshots and an inch thick folder. 

Thank you for playing the Vlad Game, now ban me for exposing anti semitism and crimes to the DOJ.

Apocalipsa969

[/i]
~18 months ago.  One can’t unsee once you see and do it.  I wish I had a real rusty railroad spike for a more true depiction. 

Apocalipsa967  -  War is coming from the Wicked, sons of the Evil one, draped in sheep clothing.

Gee, I can’t imagine why Bitcoin is gonna get banned soon.  Come on, minimum. $150k very soon and alts super moon.  

Edit:  one more prediction, Russian EMP maybe over Europe But definitely over the US, the US will be starving in darkness for ~2 years.  I imagine that’s how long it takes to give up your guns and the govt running black ops killing the Christians And non vaxxers, and filling 30 million FENA death beds with dissidents.  Oh they died from the great plague of 2022.  Meow.  But of course taking their kids for fap fap chimp chip utopia raised in their image with their new horned religion.  Fake EMP of course.  Russia doesn’t want a Third World War.   This confrontation is only partly real, and the USSA won’t do a thing to stop it cause the NWO has all been a done deal.  

Now, which coin pie are they gonna split and who has more than most countries on earth?  It sure won’t be BTC, wasn’t a decade warning enough?  Haha.  

But the most serious question is, are you ready to lose your head over it?  Wink

Apocalipsa 967

$bsty going to moon ===>
https://freiexchange.com/market/BSTY/BTC

Such turd coins, I’d buy just in case but I’m flat broke.  Hence the coming punishment on the selfish greed of men. 
You’ll own nothing.  You’ll own what you are allowed to own (privilege not constitutional right) and you better be hap hap happy about it, or I’ll take your lunch money too.  Rats 

Apocalipsa967

$BSTY just sell for x2 ===> https://freiexchange.com/market/BSTY/BTC  Cool weeeeeeeeeeee #freedom

Zero cash, and you know my fine raccoon that anything under 100x isn’t worth it until this madness is over and we only have one last chance left.  And I’m in position to be partner in metanet. Cause I’m a smart rat  lol.  This next bull run is the last for btc and alts. 

Amazing, zero comments on any thread I watch.  Somebody’s cat die? 

Or is this the silent treatment.

“We’ll show him.”

Meh.  Nobody but God and my dad ever showed me.  No mortal no matter how big, even with broken ribs I still had teeth buried in my fist.  And he was 220 pound el negro club guard or whatever you call those fools.  And he got the first 2 flush punches in cause I didn’t realize there was a problem.  No knockdown until my ribs broke and then I still tried to get up to go after him.  40 pounds of muscle over me and couldn’t daze me let alone knock me out.  Not a scratch on my face just the worst pain you can cause someone, broken ribs which last a year to heal and no pain meds.  That’s where you hit if you wanna hurt skewing and risk losing your hand or disfiguring him. 

Anyway, back to silent treatment.  I gotta git me shown. 

While the 2 Vlads wait for the train of destiny to roll on through, before the next phase is revealed. 

Apocalipsa 967

EddyC let me me know if the 2 arrived.  Nothing but crooks around here. 

Cheers. 

Just had a 1:14 minute conversation with the crypto criminal division that has been recently been empowered by the US DOJ. 

I also left a messsage on their Facebook.  Sadly I had to send the death threat screenshot by Dan Treccia, separately, and how he’s an insider working with Craig Wright and the banks and a bunch of other people that ever threatened or stole from me.  Halynio, Ramirez, Jeffrey Peterson, Dan Treccia, and others, I spoke about you in detail and your crimes. 

I also told them about the retaliation against Vlad2Vlad by Bitcointalk and Twitter when he was banned for life for exposing criminal behavior. 

This is called a massive paper trail I’m gonna use to sue and bury you all under.  Slow and easy, you guys keep committing the crimes and I’ll keep stacking and reporting them.  US and EU congress will wanna know what happened to trillions of dollars and I reported that coming crash too. 

Try replacing me now Dan insider Fraud.  I’m the one guy nobody can replace, you don’t have the mind and heart for it.  I told you I’d burn this place down if the times didn’t stop and I’m just started.  Trying killing me or putting me in prison for entrapment.  Oh, Develcuy I let them know of your bribery and land fraud deal in Peru to put in your oh so legit basket for dvc, while trying to illegally entrapping into a crime.  Microguy is fried.  You will get a civil suit. 

I tried so hard to play ball and get along with the feds here (the legit ones and I do know a lot of you and I could give uou some advice on how I know to help you) I know the crooks, Dr M was left out cause he’s legit and a superhero to me for the work he does.  And he did his job right. 

You MODS delete this post which I’ll screenshot you’ll be committing more serious crimes and this time it’s not the DEA but secret service and FBI on you.  They play by the book.   

I’m a man of my word, but you kept abusing my rights and then more death threats and I know robbing me is next.  Paper trail.  Cobra/Luke, Erik, you’ll be on the hot seat of justice if you don’t start obeying the constitution.  That’s the law of the land and the natural law.  Or have you forgotten your own words.  Delete away, I have a folder an inch thick now.  Let’s make it 3.  Fair warning like always, I don’t backstab people.  I promise you and you cross the line I follow through with that promise.  It never had to come to this but you think you got Rockefeller behind you then you can do anything to anyone.  Let’s find out. 

Apocalipsa967

After I made the above post last night I shut my iPhone off anc went to bed.  I wake up, boot up my third rate phone (cause Asians are killing Ixcoin slowly but surely, thanks Timmy, cutting costs is what we needed with $250 million in cash and the fattest gross margins).  Anyway, I got a message which I’ve never seen before saying:  ”one or more of your emails have been compromised”

Needless to say, I doubt that’s pure coincidence.  The odd thing is I don’t store my email passwords digitally, and they’re very very random and over 20 digits/letters/symbols long.  It would take decades to hack any of my emails unless you’re the govt or the guys running bitcointalk, running recon to see what I wrote the the US DOJ crypto crime vision. 

Writing was too long, an hour and 15 minutes where I did 95% of the snitching is quite a bit of info.  They’re closed today, holiday.  Tomorrow I’ll be calling from a new phone to make sure I’m covering my ass and burying others. 

And I’m not stupid to email from this hacked phone, if I send a long email it’s gonna be from a phone you guys have no clue about, so stop committing yet more crimes. 

And in my message box I show the above messages deleted no mashed together.  Are you guys shadow banning me and hiding an official government complaint to the US Justice department which is 100% factual and for which I have a file to send them?  That would be a crime, tampering and destroying criminal activity and harassing, retaliating against a whistleblower.  That alone Carries around 10 years of federal time where they have an 80% conviction rate. 

You’re no longer dealing with the corrupt NSA, welcome to the DOJ, FBI and US secret service.  I really don’t think they give 2 turds about your orders to rob and destroy people, I think they care about the laws you have broken.

Once I start I don’t stop.  You guys banned vlad2vlad 4 life for asking simple questions of Microguy, that was a declaration of war.  Looking back, do you feel that maybe you stepped on a wet turd which could have been easily neutralized and avoided.  You’re misguided by your arrogance.  But rest assured, I’m here to destroy and annihilate all your injustice. 

Now shadow ban or delete this, like usual, they have my name, your names and aliases, and this thread on record as well develcuy and Devcoin.   *screenshot*

Thank you for playing…

Apocalipsa969 -

Correction to post above:  corrupt DEA not NSA.  That’s you Microguy.  You didn’t wanna answer me, you’ll be answering them.  Ha. 

Nobody wants to talk no more on these boards where I post.  So odd.  They started the war by banning me for asking simple questions.   I grew in communism and I just react, well, swiftly and effectively and I don’t stop until I’m certain things are right and everybody knows their place. 

Scared you might say something or that now you’re being watched?  Good.  Good.

Funny, such a great community yet nobody joins our great free speech telegram group where you can speak your mind.  I encourage free speech. 

Things didn’t go as planned?  I understand, but you gotta keep a positive attitude and stop with the criminal activity, especially if you’re a fed. 

I for one can’t wait to see what’s the next 3 second plan that pops in my head.  They’re the best.  90% always right on and no regrets.  I’m telling you, my mommy was right and I’m a genius.

Hi Traxo, you backstabber fraud.  Did i mentioned you’re fired from IXcoin 4Life?  Just making sho.  Hey, Dan the lying fraud says dvc is the next real Bitcoin - hahaha, so you’re set.  I still say Bitcore BTX.

Nobody in crypto says that.  Soon we’ll find out who the smartest guy in crypto is, ey?  Ha!

Apocalipsa967

$bsty going to moon ===>

Such turd coins, I’d buy just in case but I’m flat broke.  Hence the coming punishment on the selfish greed of men. 
You’ll own nothing.  You’ll own what you are allowed to own (privilege not constitutional right) and you better be hap hap happy about it, or I’ll take your lunch money too.  Rats 🐀

Apocalipsa967

$BSTY just sell for x2 ===> https://freiexchange.com/market/BSTY/BTC  Cool weeeeeeeeeeee #freedom

$bsty going to moon ===>

You’ll own nothing.  You’ll own what you are allowed to own (privilege not constitutional right) and you better be hap hap happy about it, or I’ll take your lunch money too.  Rats 🐀

Apocalipsa967

$bsty going to moon ===>
Hey, cornhole.  Here’s your decentralized Bitcoin.  Brock the chairman and a board who make all the important choices and then the maintainer, the only and one guy who approves what code is allowed into Bitcoin.  How decentralized.  So yeah, call Lead VC since invested first and most into Ixc of my own coins and call me chairman and ceo and now I guess you can add maintainer too.

Wladimir van der Laan (the maintainer) put himself down early on as “weakly against”. In fact, here is what he thinks about the block size issue after months of debate:

Yes, [my position remains the same]. If we’ve learned anything from the 2008 subprime bubble crisis it should be that nothing ever keeps growing exponentially, and assuming so can be hazardous... Changing the rules in a decentralized consensus system is a very difficult problem and I don’t think we’ll resolve it any time soon.
Remember, this is the man who effectively runs Bitcoin, due to Core’s monopoly status amongst miners. He believes that technological progress isn’t going to keep going because in 2008 a lot of banks made bad loans to American homeowners.

~ Mike Hearn

Open source ey?  Only if Wladimir decides to use your code.  And only him.  Haha

Now, Speaking of legit coins that will survive.  Has any code been submitted or approved for KYC/AML/AML5?  How about for biometrics verification?  I have no idea but my guess no way in hell.  This is why Bitcoin BTC has no chance in crypto hell of ever surviving as the real Bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck with your 5x and total freeze and collapse BTC.  I’ll take my chances with my penny coins which most should be in the new top 10 after the collapse. 

Apocalipsa969

Edit 2.0 - No answer?  No answer about how decentralized and open source Bitcoin is?  How can people not have seen this from their first month in, before they made it clear.  You think the govt is gonna let some douche like Ver or the other homosexual Brock Pierce just take over crypto, and destroy the dollar?  Haha  They’re both fronts, not billionaires.  Mediocre Sellouts. 

With Ixcoin I knew from day one what it would take to be number 1, and living in fantasy land and thinking you muppets are gonna kill the fed was hilarious.  The fed has dropped entire nations and their dictators with ease when their tried to compete with or replace the dollar.  Romania, Iraq, and numerous others.  But oh, some homos are gonna lead the way to killing the fed with a “decentralized” “open source” coin.  And for year you all called me delusional. 

You’re all monkeys and you’ll be put in a cage.  And it’s tragic but I see why they believe that’s where you belong.  I yell the truth for no pay and without any person sending, for 9 years, and NOBODY LISTENED.  I got tired of being shocked and decided to just laugh at the imminent destruction of your freedoms.  Most just turned to animals with those freedoms:  ie. Hollywood and Silicone Valley and I’ll throw in Wall Street too.  Greed, immorality, destroying the family and human stupidity destroyed America, and there’s no going back, it’s time to crash and burn like Rome, Greece, Spain.  Amerika will never rise again to what it once was and it can only blame itself, from the rich who bought the politicians to the poor who voted for them. 

Welcome China, Russia and EU as the new super powers but I think the US knows this so they’ll join China but they don’t realize they’ll end up being China’s pet dog. 

Cornmeister won't give any answers and only more questions. You will have to break it down again barney stylz for the fools in the back row who love to swipe their phones and pay in places like sweden to be microchipped like dogs and ridicule luddites like us using cash how they will stay out of the digital cage waiting for them with their metaID and all other manner of bullshit. Cool

Wow if only I could get some merit so easily.Maybe I should join the conspiracy club so I can earn all these merits too but like I said in an earlier post they can build all they want but people can choose to ignore their products and services if they don't like them and others will build alternative systems to counteract commie systems.Thats whats great about capitalism and free societies.

Man, this is MONEY.  It’s gonna replace ALL fiat.  Who’s gonna stop America from choosing Bitcoin or shitcoin.  If you’re given 30 days to swap all cash to shitcoin and then your cash will be worthless what are you gonna do?  NOTHING.  You’re gonna swap.  You think is the first time?  My grandfather went thru 2 overnight currency swap which brought everyone to the lowest common denominator.  You had no alternative especially with digital currencies where there won’t be any dark markets or anywhere to hide.  Who’s gonna risk prison to use coin blah?  Who’s gonna accept a coin that is banned from all PoS systems. You gonna trade it for a cow?  Your logic is diluted and flawed. 

Case in point, I’m just shocked it’s a chick that actually gets it while 95%+, maybe 98-99% have absolutely no idea.  It’s non-stoppable, that’s why everyone is hyper inflating.  All fist will collapse but the govt will be there with a crypto solution that not makes you free as a birdie but end all wars.  Haha.  What a show. 

Apocalipsa969

PS. - Govt control is the tip of the iceberg.  Corporations and banks will become superpowers as will big pharma.  If it were up to me I’d write an algo to value each human being in every country and a macro basket for each country.  War in Ukraine, imagine the futures and options trading right now on the Ukraine basket and with AI you can also buy futures on each person.  You’re lucky I’m not running shit cause so far these guys are thinking small.  Super Target target market, “It’s Friday night Mr Traxo, time to rent porn “double penetration Croat style” and it appears your fridge is running low on beer so stock up at Croat4Less today as they have 50% off on beer.”  Thank you and do enjoy. 

See that, that’s what they want - and ID matrix but the real money is in DNA matrix sold to big pharma with regular perpetual kickbacks, and a futures market with all humans and a basket for cities, regions, states and nations. 

That’s how you make trillions per year leveraging the blockchain and you won’t even know it just like you have no idea nor do you care that Google and Facebook are cornholing you and you don’t get a penny.  This would be an open market and you choose to sell part or all your info and you can even create a blockchain smart contract for a timeframe at a set price.

Everything transparent, open voluntary market, where now you get zero and Google and Facebook make billions off illegally selling your meta-data. 

Anyway, that’s not what I’m here for.  I’m here to accelerate the 969.  Clowns.  Whachu gonna do about it?  NEIN!!!!

Apocalipsa969

Finally, someone tasked with cyber crime in the criminal division (boy do I have names, faces, and evidence) in crypto and has teeth.  Smile and say RICO.  Got her contact info, this is cake.

So let me axe…

Anybody here still wanna play a game?   

—-

~Apocalipsa969 - annihilation cometh

Ya’ll keep breaking the law and violating my rights.  Just for what you’ve done against me for violating the whistleblower laws the punitive damages are gonna be immense. What you should worry about is the boys from New York you’re gonna muddy up and drag down with RICO. 

I did warn and warn and made you all away of the rights you were violating so there’s no way out of this. 

Here’s an idea.  Follow the law, don’t touch my posts or threads.  Then again, you think you got Rockefeller back so please, let’s get him in the mud.  Nobody ever mentions the R names on TV.  Don’t you go worrying, if I think they’re involved they won’t have enough fronts to suicide to stay in the shadows. 

Get it?

Apocalipsa969

Some minor adjustments to the telegram room.  My earlier statement. 

“That includes Traxo, Dan Treccia, Dave Code Aka Matthew Mellon, kyndman and a few others.  When they pitch in 1 million Ixc to development and 9 years of no pay and death threats they can have an opinion.“

Dave and kyndman I can expect anything from them.  Traxo was my close friend and pulled an ugly fed move on me and he’s shown sketch behavior for weeks.  Plus he’s building an ultra centralized AI gather and analyze single point of censorship got the metanet/Craig.  So he’s out for good. 

Dan twice threatened my life which may or may not get forwarded to the new crypto criminal division.  Don’t make anymore famous self proclamation cardboard hero statements, Danny boy.  I’m sick of you pretending to be me. I’ll crush you, but first I’ll let them spend a few million on logistics and prepping your cue card work.  Another fake famous fake billionaire cue card reader, that's Dan Treccia the insider working with Craig’s team. 

How often have I been wrong?  I know these fools better than I know myself.  Oh wait, my friend and trusty buddy Traxo says I’m Schizophrenic which means I’m just imagining things.  Hahaha. 

Is my near 90% accuracy rate over a decade imaginary?  I bet nobody in crypto who isn’t an insider can match that.

And I’m just getting started, wait until the other show drops.  Haha. 

Just wanna make sure I got this clear:  TRAXO, DAN THE FRAUD - YOU ARE FIRED FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH IXC OR XIC.  Move along now, both of you are all about DVC anyway.  Boy, that coin, I’m so worried about it.  Bring on Thomas or anyone you want, I have special plans and lawsuits for everyone.  Criminal and civil.  Hahaha.   

Bitcore BTX will bury 99% of the coins in this world.  Mark it!!!  But not iXXi - I don’t lose, fools.  Call me delusional and crazy.  We’ll see who the genius and who the fools are this year. 

Apocalipsa969

Maybe it’s my mental meds or lack of sleep but I feel like laying down some lyrics, mostly for backstabber but I’m not even sure yet cause I freestyle all I do.  My longest plan takes maybe 3 seconds then I act. that

—-

Yo yo, you down with da 969 even tho you know it’s your final plan
I came in last, lost and confused, now from above I got an x-Ray blast
Everybody scared to see me get cash, cause I broke too many safes & locks
Decode and decipher is what gift has been given me so the rats pile up to blind who sees
It’s all in vain for soon the BTX will transform to XTB - for all the blind to see

Attacked by many at once from every direction & all when I found the Red V, the real Rocker Bitcoin
It’s all good, IXCoin is in flight as well, funny, insiders don’t know shit <-  that’s from Marshall & and he knowz
Never had my arse licked so clean by the highest insiders in cryptoland
Everybody was my friend, “I love you” they said, naive as I am, I believed, never retrieved

Stabbed in the back and in my heart, robbed blind and left to rot, and my kids in pain and forgotten.  This is crypto, all sharks & crocks
Nobody is out to help you, just game and play you.  But the Vlad had another Vlad (ergo Vlad2Vlad) which to me was always clear
He’s the 1006, the 969 and the 967.  Tell me, who can alter the outcome of the 967 anymore than they did the 969
So you play your games all the while you’re getting played so often that I, “thank you for playing”…

I got no friends in Crypto, it’s the global money game, winner is king - I’m shocked the tables aren’t full of blood 
But There’s still time so no need to hurry, guys like me are primary targets
But knowing this brings me no fear, it emboldens me like a lion, like a mad menace charging its foe
Cause we all die, brothers, it’s meaningless - this life, the question is, what are you dying for? 

Apocalipsa 967 - <— now decipher that

Here’s one for those who hate me for not being Catholic or Jesuit and you let your Christian hate show when I am blameless.  Every church has their Pharisees - children of the devil so no offense.

—-

Since my youth I tried to understand the Catholic way cause my friends were Catholics and good Christians
I’m no longer a child, I’m all growed up and I found a simple way to the Absolute to the Truth
Our Father in heaven sent a part of Himself to live and suffer like us for our sake

God has many sons but why is Jesus his only begotten Son?  Because He is part of God, the Word and Light that created all we see.  He is the only female born to ever be infallible in every way.  His chosen apostles who were given the Holy Spirit by Christ Himself and supernatural powers by the Holy Spirit. 

What blasphemy to you commit to compare or to replace God, Jesus as our Vicar on earth when He was given, by God Himself all power on earth and heaven.  Do you think Him too weak, incompetent, with trillions of angels at his disposal you think he needs dead mortals to do his bidding?  How can you think so small of your Father in Heaven who died for you.  And if no apostle was infallible, ever, how can sinful mortals without their power or knowledge God gave them be infallible? 

It’s insanity.  So hate me for it.  It matters not, only the Truth does.  You want to find God he’s not in any denomination, they have been perverted in some way, but He is in the Bible and He is the Absolute Truth you must ask for at any cost.  Warning:  at any cost may take you down a road of pain but you WILL find the Truth. 

So you Catholics and Jesuits go ahead and keep retaliating, cause I can tell it’s personal.  May God forgive you and open your eyes to His Absolute Truth and no other version of infinite truths, especially your own, the most dangerous for the devil can deceive anyone. 

God bless and I hope as many of us meet in the heavens one day soon. 

Apocalipsa 967

I loved Trump, i loved Boris.  But they’re frauds.  The only thing Russia is disrupting is the world takeover by one evil power.  Who’s worried about masks and covid lately when Russia is about to light up Europe, Rothchild included.  Where are the daily panic numbers?  Where’s the pandemic?  Oh, the 2.5 year pandemic is take a break.  Hahaha.  You stooges, most of you got the jab and 80-90% by free will.  You’re dead or sterilized.  Less stupids.

—-

Nobody is above justice and rebuke.  Sellouts.  All the west sold out no matter how right wing they pretended to be.  Now Russia is holding the world hostage along with China and I’ll tell you the reason, besides the obvious, Russia will get Ukraine and China will get Hong Kong and Taiwan.  That’s written in stone.  No blood, no war, nobody will step up to help cause they’re too weak. 

The biggest war here is for the bigger pie of the 21 million of the real Bitcoin which is currently being distributed.  US thought it was #1, apparently not.  EU thought it was the heir apparent.  When russian and China are done it’s gonna be China, Russia, EU and 88% divorced fatherless USSA.  So USSA will have no choice but to merge with Australia, the UK and China to get back to numero Uno but they still don’t get the mentality of the Chinese.  They’ll be running the USSA Communist bloc.  They’ll be number 1. 

Enjoy the show, I hope Russia takes care of big talker macron and France and levels its industries, for literally declaring war on east bloc countries for not accepting LGBQT in kids schools.  Pedos. That would put the EU even with Turkey with no NATO, and in 4th place at best.  The east bloc countries will form their own open market super union much younger and stronger than the west and not infested by millions of Muslims who are a ticking timebomb to takeover aging helpless EU, esoecially if Russia annihilates Nato and the arrogant cheese eaters.  US and Western Europe have self destructed for lack of morality and corruption at the highest levels .  You have zero chance to stop Russia and your bogus mandates.  But hey, you vaxxed the stupids so all hell will break loose soon.  Could be tomorrow.  Looking forward, hope it’s televised, Rat  bastards!

Apocalipsa 967

Apocalipsa 967

Hey, cornhole.  Here’s your decentralized Bitcoin.  Brock the chairman and a board who make all the important choices and then the maintainer, the only and one guy who approves what code is allowed into Bitcoin.  How decentralized.  So yeah, call Lead VC since invested first and most into Ixc of my own coins and call me chairman and ceo and now I guess you can add maintainer too.

Wladimir van der Laan (the maintainer) put himself down early on as “weakly against”. In fact, here is what he thinks about the block size issue after months of debate:

Yes, [my position remains the same]. If we’ve learned anything from the 2008 subprime bubble crisis it should be that nothing ever keeps growing exponentially, and assuming so can be hazardous... Changing the rules in a decentralized consensus system is a very difficult problem and I don’t think we’ll resolve it any time soon.
Remember, this is the man who effectively runs Bitcoin, due to Core’s monopoly status amongst miners. He believes that technological progress isn’t going to keep going because in 2008 a lot of banks made bad loans to American homeowners.

~ Mike Hearn

Open source ey?  Only if Wladimir decides to use your code.  And only him.  Haha

Now, Speaking of legit coins that will survive.  Has any code been submitted or approved for KYC/AML/AML5?  How about for biometrics verification?  I have no idea but my guess no way in hell.  This is why Bitcoin BTC has no chance in crypto hell of ever surviving as the real Bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck with your 5x and total freeze and collapse BTC.  I’ll take my chances with my penny coins which most should be in the new top 10 after the collapse. 

Apocalipsa969

Edit 2.0 - No answer?  No answer about how decentralized and open source Bitcoin is?  How can people not have seen this from their first month in, before they made it clear.  You think the govt is gonna let some douche like Ver or the other homosexual Brock Pierce just take over crypto, and destroy the dollar?  Haha  They’re both fronts, not billionaires.  Mediocre Sellouts. 

With Ixcoin I knew from day one what it would take to be number 1, and living in fantasy land and thinking you muppets are gonna kill the fed was hilarious.  The fed has dropped entire nations and their dictators with ease when their tried to compete with or replace the dollar.  Romania, Iraq, and numerous others.  But oh, some homos are gonna lead the way to killing the fed with a “decentralized” “open source” coin.  And for year you all called me delusional. 

You’re all monkeys and you’ll be put in a cage.  And it’s tragic but I see why they believe that’s where you belong.  I yell the truth for no pay and without any person sending, for 9 years, and NOBODY LISTENED.  I got tired of being shocked and decided to just laugh at the imminent destruction of your freedoms.  Most just turned to animals with those freedoms:  ie. Hollywood and Silicone Valley and I’ll throw in Wall Street too.  Greed, immorality, destroying the family and human stupidity destroyed America, and there’s no going back, it’s time to crash and burn like Rome, Greece, Spain.  Amerika will never rise again to what it once was and it can only blame itself, from the rich who bought the politicians to the poor who voted for them. 

Welcome China, Russia and EU as the new super powers but I think the US knows this so they’ll join China but they don’t realize they’ll end up being China’s pet dog. 

Cornmeister won't give any answers and only more questions. You will have to break it down again barney stylz for the fools in the back row who love to swipe their phones and pay in places like sweden to be microchipped like dogs and ridicule luddites like us using cash how they will stay out of the digital cage waiting for them with their metaID and all other manner of bullshit. Cool

Oh look, I still had a few merit points.  Lol.  Like always thanks for the truth and the laughs. 

Sadly, they’ll use the virus to ban cash, like I said ~7 years ago.  It’s a done deal, they’re just waiting for the vaxxed to start dropping like flies so they can take dictator powers that ignore the constituting and every other division of power.  I still smell stinky Obama and his She-Husband coming back.  For years I can’t get it out of my mind.  Maybe I’m loosing it.  That’s what my good friend Traxo says.  I guess he showed his true colors, cause I can see as clear as day, my friend. 

They’re human testing the new pin sized chip now.  Metanet is almost done, Elon’s microwaves will be in place soon.  The time is near when we men and women will have to make a choice of life and death.  Mine is made, unless my courage is faking me out.  No one knows until you’re in a gulag or that blade is at your throat. 

Great time to be alive and watch the Apocalypse reveal itself right in-front of us.  Wink

Apocalipsa 969

It's way too early in the morning to be dealing with these crazy conspiracies but 1)the pandemic is basically over in many places 2)the vaccine has not been spiked with some hot dose to cull the population 3)Obama cannot serve another term in office because he already had 2 terms 4)there will be NO forced microchip for anyone 5)Governments are not plotting to go into full dictator mode because there would be a revolution and they would be hung on the streets by an angry mob 6)You should listen to your friend who says you are losing the plot because you may not be able to notice it yourself at this stage so an outside perspective can be helpful :-)

~ Mike Hearn

Apocalipsa969

Wow if only I could get some merit so easily.Maybe I should join the conspiracy club so I can earn all these merits too but like I said in an earlier post they can build all they want but people can choose to ignore their products and services if they don't like them and others will build alternative systems to counteract commie systems.Thats whats great about capitalism and free societies.

Pages:
Jump to: