Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 279. (Read 382324 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Here are two more pieces of evidence to support your theory:

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/525836/marc-andreessen-predicts-libertarians-will-turn-on-bitcoin/ (Andreessen actually said a lot more than that. Basically, he has confirmed that the govt is going to get involved in btc in a big way.)

http://www.coindesk.com/developers-battle-bitcoin-block-chain/  ("Ethereum is not really an alternative to Bitcoin for our purposes,” PhantomPhreak told CoinDesk. "It isn’t tried and tested yet...")  Vlad, I think you need to have a talk with those guys about IXC. They are definitely looking for a solution. Ain't nothing funner than a self fulfilling prophecy, lol.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Shocker:  They just "found" the rest of the missing Mt Gox coins.

I said before that they would all be found and reimbursed because all of this is really $500 million coming from the Koch Brothers who have just bought the 2 vacant board seats on the Bitcoin Foundation.

This is good news in a way cause the govt will have a hard time completely taking over Bitcoin now.

But it's bad news cause Bitcoin is now fully and completely centralized.  Then again, it was a lie to say it was ever designed to be decentralized.

Source?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Shocker:  They just "found" the rest of the missing Mt Gox coins.

I said before that they would all be found and reimbursed because all of this is really $500 million coming from the Koch Brothers who have just bought the 2 vacant board seats on the Bitcoin Foundation.

This is good news in a way cause the govt will have a hard time completely taking over Bitcoin now.

But it's bad news cause Bitcoin is now fully and completely centralized.  Then again, it was a lie to say it was ever designed to be decentralized.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Have you seen this:  

"'I think reduction in transaction fees will bolster the use of bitcoin as a means of facilitating microtransactions. But at the same time, it would be interesting to see if the blockchain gets bloated with microtransactions because of this change.'(Ankur Nandwani)  and   'Bitcoin Core, even the new release, never removes a transaction from memory unless it gets mined into a block, so if an attacker just floods the network with really cheap transactions they can use up a lot of RAM and network bandwidth for very little money, causing nodes to crash with out-of-memory errors, as well as screwing up block propagation.' (Peter Todd) His comments suggest that the bitcoin core may be evolving in a way that is not suitable for large volumes of microtransactions, to date one of the strongest value propositions for bitcoin, or that at the very least how to do so while maintaining the decentralized nature of bitcoin is unclear." http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-version-0-9-0-brings-transaction-malleability-fixes-branding-change/    

This just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see who gets handed the blame for this train wreck waiting to happen. People cannot really be this stupid in real life. It has to be deliberate. XIC is starting to look even more likely and pretty soon at that.

I agree.  It's obvious to me that Bitcoin's role is to maintain a high value (the carrot) to prop up the value of alts and to give the entire industry value and credibility until the industry reaches critical mass.

That said, bankers must see that they'll need other alt coins for various functions until they ultimately merge them into one global coin.

For example, iXcoin would fit perfectly [in the near term] as a remittance coin, DogeCoin as a tipping coin, etc.  

Can we hurry this up already?  Everything is in place - the billionaires and hedge funds just haven't grabbed enough Bitcoins yet, that's why the media keeps pounding on BTC.  Just wait until the music starts [2nd half of this year] you'll see what happens when Wall Street and the media love an asset class.  

It's gonna be the most thrilling and [millionaire] enriching ride ever.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Impossible Prediction Time:

Jim Harper who was just hired [along with Jamie Weiss] by the Bitcoin foundation is a senior fellow at the Cato Institute - the most powerful think tank in the US.

Of course, the Bitcoin board has stressed that these two are not on the board, they're just employees, advisers of sorts.  

I don't buy that story for one second!  2 board seats are forced out and in under 30 days 2 high profile new hires?  No.

People don't know that it [Cato] was started and is still funded by the Koch brothers.  The brothers are worth $80 billion combined.  David and Charles Koch are libertarians and a massive thorn in the side of big government and President Obama.  

They are easily the biggest enemy of the state and would oppose any hint of a state takeover of BTC, which is what I think is happening with BTC.

If they saw, like I did, that bitcoin was being taken over by banks and the NSA they might have stepped in.  These two brothers seem to fear no one, which in itself is remarkable given the new powers of the state.

So what does this mean?

It could mean we're gonna see a massive move by the foundation to refund $500 million in people's stolen money by Gox.

What do the Gox brothers get in return for their generosity?

2 Board seats, and to keep BTC out of the control of the banks, NSA and the fed.  The NSA and big banks are gonna have to go to war to take any remaining seats!  That will take too much time, time for plan B, Bitcoin's twin.

Oh, would you mind in a few months if total outsiders (like I said before) replace the 2 empty board seats left open by Shrem and Karpeles?  After this new guy is instrumental in bringing in $500 million nobody will say a word.  But this will prove another thing I said, the bitcoin foundation has centralized bitcoin and holds the same power as the federal reserve board, which is why banks and the US Govt wanted those seats.

Things are getting very interesting.  Another reason the govt and banks need a plan B, iXcoin - a much easier takeover with all the benefits of BTC.

Nicely played, Koch brothers, but you totally missed plan B!

Well, look at this.  It's only been 1 week since this crazy prediction and all of a sudden Gox just found 200,000 Bitcoins [like one finds a lost pair of socks].  What are the odds of that?  People can't be stupid enough to believe this is actually a possibility, regardless of how stupid Karpeles is.

I said a week ago that the Koch Brothers were now in Bitcoin in a big way to fight off a government and bank takeover and they would refund the lost coins and/or refund the $500 million in return for the 2 vacant board seats.

Look for more refunds or miraculously found Bitcoins and within 3 months the 2 outsiders will get the board seats [precisely like I said] even though the BTC Board members have made it clear they're just advisers and will not be given the board seats.

I said then that the board lied when they said the 2 new DC new hires were mere advisers.  They will give them the 2 board seats as I expected.  

The NSA [and JP Morgan] will have to work really hard now to take any additional board seats away from BTC as the Koch Brothers are worth $80 Billion and are extremely powerful political enemies of President Obama, large governments [and democrats in general].

This may be another good reason for what I've been calling plan B:  iXcoin.  With each passing day, Banks and the govt love iXcoin more and more.
Have you seen this:  

"'I think reduction in transaction fees will bolster the use of bitcoin as a means of facilitating microtransactions. But at the same time, it would be interesting to see if the blockchain gets bloated with microtransactions because of this change.'(Ankur Nandwani)  and   'Bitcoin Core, even the new release, never removes a transaction from memory unless it gets mined into a block, so if an attacker just floods the network with really cheap transactions they can use up a lot of RAM and network bandwidth for very little money, causing nodes to crash with out-of-memory errors, as well as screwing up block propagation.' (Peter Todd) His comments suggest that the bitcoin core may be evolving in a way that is not suitable for large volumes of microtransactions, to date one of the strongest value propositions for bitcoin, or that at the very least how to do so while maintaining the decentralized nature of bitcoin is unclear." http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-version-0-9-0-brings-transaction-malleability-fixes-branding-change/    

This just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see who gets handed the blame for this train wreck waiting to happen. People cannot really be this stupid in real life. It has to be deliberate. XIC is starting to look even more likely and pretty soon at that.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

@Quicksilver,

I've never heard of Apophis1999.  I'll have to look into it when I have a chance.

Thanks for the heads up.

This is because it was half-assed info.

The name of the asteroid is 99942 Apophis. Here

I stand corrected, the name is 99942 Apophis. My other info was accurate.

I figured that was the case, but I still haven't heard of it until today. 2036 is a long ways off but I wouldn't be surprised if something happens sooner than anyone expects.

@Quicksilver,

I've never heard of Apophis1999.  I'll have to look into it when I have a chance.

Thanks for the heads up.

This is because it was half-assed info.

The name of the asteroid is 99942 Apophis. Here

I stand corrected, the name is 99942 Apophis. My other info was accurate.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

@Quicksilver,

Thanks for the heads up.

Apophis1999 is an asteroid slated to make a couple near earth approaches in 2029 and 2036. It was originally thought it might hit the earth in 2036 but recent calculations suggest it won't. It will however pass close enough to be quite visible for a time (so I've been told). I wouldn't have paid it much attention except for the timing of the flybys. The 2036 encounter will occur on or near Passover.

The Passover date is interesting but 2036 is so far out that I don't see how it would affect any prediction made for the near future.  Unless there's more going on with this asteroid which will affect our planet in the short term which I'm not aware of.

I do firmly believe New York will get hit hard again, and it could be, quite possibly, the precursor to the collapse I'm expecting next year but I don't know if it's gonna be a natural disaster or another attack of some sort.  Whatever it's gonna be, it's gonna make the first 911 look like a day at band camp.  That [attack] was more like a dry run or a practice session compared to the next coming event.

@Quicksilver,

Thanks for the heads up.

Apophis1999 is an asteroid slated to make a couple near earth approaches in 2029 and 2036. It was originally thought it might hit the earth in 2036 but recent calculations suggest it won't. It will however pass close enough to be quite visible for a time (so I've been told). I wouldn't have paid it much attention except for the timing of the flybys. The 2036 encounter will occur on or near Passover. Interestingly enough, it meshes with the seven year cycle you mentioned above concerning economic catastrophes. Apophiscoin anyone?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

@Quicksilver,

Thanks for the heads up.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

9/14/15  =  9/1415  =  9/11!

This logic resembles the law of fives.

Why not use other numbers?

Why would I use other numbers?  These aren't my numbers, it's merely the date I chose as the next and biggest economic collapse the US has ever seen.

All I'm doing above is adding up the digits of the day and year [14/15] which add up to 11 or 9/11.

That's it!

It was just an observation and it could be just a coincidence but I thought it very interesting that the date I had chosen for the next collapse stood for 9/11.  

Running out of time for iXcoin to hit $10 this month.

Lol, I'm pretty disappointed too.  Maybe when making millions to 1 predictions I should at least remove the strict time variable or lengthen it to like 12 months to be more correct. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Why would I use other numbers?  These aren't my numbers, it's merely the date I chose as the next and biggest economic collapse the US has ever seen.

All I'm doing above is adding up the digits of the day and year [14/15] which add up to 11 or 9/11.

That's it!

It was just an observation and it could be just a coincidence but I thought it very interesting that the date I had chosen for the next collapse stood for 9/11.  

Running out of time for iXcoin to hit $10 this month.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

That's it!

9/14/15  =  9/1415  =  9/1+4+1+5  =  9/11.
I even chose a date, 28 months in advance, for this economic, monetary collapse:  9/14/15 [9/1415]

Why did you choose this date?!

There are a number of reasons.  I looked at the previous 5 major stock market collapses and I saw what I thought was a trend or predictable pattern.

Using that pattern I was able to guesstimate the next collapse would be at the end of 2015, but wasn't sure about Oct or Sept.

After further studying I chose 9/14/15 because it fell on the 2nd day of the Jewish Holiday (Rosh Hashanah).  This followed the previous trend which fell on the first day of the same holiday.

This is also the same holy day when Israel [creditors] would wipe the debts clean for all people of Israel [every 7 years].  On the day I chose it will be 7 years from the last collapse if you follow the Jewish Holidays (not calendar days).

There is meaning to this holiday historically.  God would punish Israel severely on this Holiday when they would become greedy and Godless and stop forgiving debt.  So God would strike Israel economically, or worse, and thus wipe out the debts and the creditors as well, which in our case would be the dollar, the banks and so on.

Our last economic collapse which nearly wiped out all the banks came on the first day of this very Jewish Holiday.

I chose the 2nd day of Rosh Hashanah this time as this will be the 6th major collapse which is the 2nd series of 3 collapses - the first 3 crashes came in October and if I'm right the 2nd series of 3 will all come in September ending on the final day of Rosh Hashanah in a year of 4 Blood moons [with a total solar eclipse in the middle].  

Incredibly foretelling, even if I miss the actual date by a few days or a few months.

Ironically, this massive economic collapse, which will be the 6th in a 2nd series of 3, which denotes a massive terminal value in my mind - a final crash which will bring about massive painful "change" or an Economic death blow, will also have the effect of destroying massive debt which the people find themselves in.  But like all major economic collapses it will destroy unprecedented amounts of wealth and I think the dollar may be finished at this point, along with the Euro, Yen, etc.

Good thing these cryptos will be ready for mass adoption by then, eh?   What a wonderful "coincidence" for the banks, corporations and especially governments in dire need of a new fiat to dilute the sheep with.

Interesting note:  AFTER I researched this and chose my date I looked at the date and immediately noticed something startling which is the reason I wrote it out that way, to make it easier for others to see it, but nobody has noticed it yet so I'll spell it out.

I was wondering if you had connected this to the Hebrew Calendar/ Feasts and Blood Moons. Any thoughts on how Apophis1999 fits into the scheme of things? Cheesy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I even chose a date, 28 months in advance, for this economic, monetary collapse:  9/14/15 [9/1415]

There are a number of reasons.  I looked at the previous 5 major stock market collapses and I saw what I thought was a trend or predictable pattern.

Using that pattern I was able to guesstimate the next collapse would be at the end of 2015, but wasn't sure about Oct or Sept.

After further studying I chose 9/14/15 because it fell on the 2nd day of the Jewish Holiday (Rosh Hashanah).  This followed the previous trend which fell on the first day of the same holiday.

This is also the same holy day when Israel [creditors] would wipe the debts clean for all people of Israel [every 7 years].  On the day I chose it will be 7 years from the last collapse if you follow the Jewish Holidays (not calendar days).

There is meaning to this holiday historically.  God would punish Israel severely on this Holiday when they would become greedy and Godless and stop forgiving debt.  So God would strike Israel economically, or worse, and thus wipe out the debts and the creditors as well, which in our case would be the dollar, the banks and so on.

Our last economic collapse which nearly wiped out all the banks came on the first day of this very Jewish Holiday.

I chose the 2nd day of Rosh Hashanah this time as this will be the 6th major collapse which is the 2nd series of 3 collapses - the first 3 crashes came in October and if I'm right the 2nd series of 3 will all come in September ending on the final day of Rosh Hashanah in a year of 4 Blood moons [with a total solar eclipse in the middle].  

Incredibly foretelling, even if I miss the actual date by a few days or a few months.

Ironically, this massive economic collapse, which will be the 6th in a 2nd series of 3, which denotes a massive terminal value in my mind - a final crash which will bring about massive painful "change" or an Economic death blow, will also have the effect of destroying massive debt which the people find themselves in.  But like all major economic collapses it will destroy unprecedented amounts of wealth and I think the dollar may be finished at this point, along with the Euro, Yen, etc.

Good thing these cryptos will be ready for mass adoption by then, eh?   What a wonderful "coincidence" for the banks, corporations and especially governments in dire need of a new fiat to dilute the sheep with.

Interesting note:  AFTER I researched this and chose my date I looked at the date and immediately noticed something startling which is the reason I wrote it out that way, to make it easier for others to see it, but nobody has noticed it yet so I'll spell it out.

Activity: 87
Vlad2Vlad, you cleary do have some utter brain damage mate Kiss

I've been doing some more research on XIC and as we know, in Greek it is 616, but in Hebrew it also has an interesting hidden meaning which also [coincidentally] fits with the biblical meaning of 616.

Here it is:

[…..]
Now let's try [XIC] backwards, because remember Hebrew is read right to left, so read XIC as CIX to try and decipher a potential meaning.  

This is what I get:
"To pierce the skin - to attach - a mark or sign."

Another coincidence, if you go from left to right you get roughly the same outcome.  Meaning this hidden message is meant for all nations, as we know, all languages point toward Israel.

This meaning fits in with the newly FDA approved VeriChip - approved for mass human implants.  

You guys didn't think they'd let you carry around all of your wealth and income on your cellphones, did ya?

How's that for decentralized and anonymous, eh, Satoshi?  lol.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I've been doing some more research on XIC and as we know, in Greek it is 616, but in Hebrew it also has an interesting hidden meaning which also [coincidentally] fits with the biblical meaning of 616.

Here it is:

Now let's try [XIC] backwards, because remember Hebrew is read right to left, so read XIC as CIX to try and decipher a potential meaning.  

This is what I get:

"To pierce the skin - to attach - a mark or sign."

Another coincidence, if you go from left to right you get roughly the same outcome.  Meaning this hidden message is meant for all nations, as we know, all languages point toward Israel.

This meaning fits in with the newly FDA approved VeriChip - approved for mass human implants.  

You guys didn't think they'd let you carry around all of your wealth and income on your cellphones, did ya?

How's that for decentralized and anonymous, eh, Satoshi?  lol.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Just a thought, you may want to change the title of this thread to "Vlad's Golden Journal"

Cheesy

Edit:

LOL, he did start the thread so what do you expect?

Just to be mildly jocular.

What a brilliant idea.  But I've always wanted to come up with a cool riddle so I'd have to somehow fit:  "Vlad's Golden Journal" into the existing riddle somehow.  Ha!
Jump to: