Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 282. (Read 382324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
The worst Ixcoin can do is go from $0.10 to $0.00, but the upside is basically unlimited.  And with the same max coin supply and huge difficulty, I actually cannot understand why it isn't already closer to bitcoin.  Should be at least half of bitcoin market cap!  Why is it so cheap?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
OP, what is your real agenda ?
I heard rumors that you have invested big money on IXC, and this is the real reason of your lobby for this coin.
You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy

I think a pump and dumper would have dumped already.  Smiley  Well, maybe Vlad has dumped in secret Smiley

Please don't make me put up pics again.  I put them up last time I was called a pump and dumper.

No, I haven't sold anything and in fact, I spent another 5 BTC or so, which is a lot for me right now, and have added more iXcoin at $.10 over the last 2 months.

Pretty sad, I spent nearly $5,000 adding like 30,000 iXcoins (in the last 2 months) when I previously bought over 600,000 IXC for only $8,000.

It feels kind of pointless to add any additional iXcoin at $.10 but that's how much I believe in this coin, I simply can't find a better investment out there.

I also got my friend, dad and brother to buy some iXcoin (at $.10 cause at half a penny they were busy laughing at me) and my mom may buy some soon.

If we hit my target then I will sell and then I will post pics.  You'll see I didn't sell a single coin yet.  I have high expectations, $100,000 or even $300,000 is not a lot of money to me even though I've never had that much cash all at once in my life and I have worked hard my whole life.

I said from day one - I truly believe what I see in iXcoin and I'm in it for all or nothing.  And nothing thus far has convinced me that this is not still the case.  In fact, the last 3 weeks and the problems with Bitcoin and Gox has only made me more sure that something big is gonna happen with iXcoin very soon.  

iXcoin is a sure thing in my mind but everyone should definitely diversify, you don't need to buy a ton of iXcoin to make a lot of money ($1 Million+) in the event that I'm right.

Thank you for being so honest !
Better find other ways, since this "mystic" approach isn't working  Wink

You guys misunderstand me.  I'm not trying to pump this coin.  I am simply speaking my mind cause I really believe iXcoin is gonna be huge.

This mystic stuff isn't a scheme or an angle, it just is.  I didn't make it up, it's what I see in the coin and I'm trying to understand it.

I actually prefer that less people buy coins at this level so when it spikes there will be less people to dump.  For me personally it's a bad thing for too many buyers to load up right now.  So I prefer less people to buy but at the same time I feel bad not speaking my mind, not telling people what I think will happen.

So I don't want to pump this coin, I think when it happens it will happen on its own [or the hedge funds in the background, who secretly accumulated] and it will be unstoppable.  Cause the gains I'm looking for, 100-1,000 fold, are not gonna come from any pump and dump.

So buy if you see what I'm seeing or if you don't then don't buy anything and don't forget to diversify, I'd hate to see good people losing a lot of money off my advice.

Good luck!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
I heard rumors that you have invested big money on IXC, and this is the real reason of your lobby for this coin.
You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy

I think a pump and dumper would have dumped already.  Smiley  Well, maybe Vlad has dumped in secret Smiley

Please don't make me put up pics again.  I put them up last time I was called a pump and dumper.

No, I haven't sold anything and in fact, I spent another 5 BTC or so, which is a lot for me right now, and have added more iXcoin at $.10 over the last 2 months.

Pretty sad, I spent nearly $5,000 adding like 30,000 iXcoins (in the last 2 months) when I previously bought over 600,000 IXC for only $8,000.

It feels kind of pointless to add any additional iXcoin at $.10 but that's how much I believe in this coin, I simply can't find a better investment out there.

I also got my friend, dad and brother to buy some iXcoin (at $.10 cause at half a penny they were busy laughing at me) and my mom may buy some soon.

If we hit my target then I will sell and then I will post pics.  You'll see I didn't sell a single coin yet.  I have high expectations, $100,000 or even $300,000 is not a lot of money to me even though I've never had that much cash all at once in my life and I have worked hard my whole life.

I said from day one - I truly believe what I see in iXcoin and I'm in it for all or nothing.  And nothing thus far has convinced me that this is not still the case.  In fact, the last 3 weeks and the problems with Bitcoin and Gox has only made me more sure that something big is gonna happen with iXcoin very soon.  

iXcoin is a sure thing in my mind but everyone should definitely diversify, you don't need to buy a ton of iXcoin to make a lot of money ($1 Million+) in the event that I'm right.

Thank you for being so honest !
Better find other ways, since this "mystic" approach isn't working  Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy

I think a pump and dumper would have dumped already.  Smiley  Well, maybe Vlad has dumped in secret Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Oh, my real agenda?

That's easy:

To make Billions out of nothing and to rule the world!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Ahahaaaa.

Sorry, that post made me laugh.

Centuries ago?  9 months ago was the first time I ever heard of Bitcoin and Cryptos.

I searched for the next Bitcoin cause I knew with BTC at $266 it was too late to make millions out of nothing.

After much research I found that iXcoin was the best fit [for reasons I've listed many times] and so THEN I started accumulating iXcoin and I did NOT do it in secret.

[And it took me over 4 months to accumulate and I was shouting the whole time for people to buy and was even bribing people to get them to buy].

From day 1 I was telling people I was buying and that I would buy a big chunk and as a result I ended up paying a lot more for my coins than if I had accumulated in stealth mode like everyone else.

My pumps have never failed cause I have never pumped iXcoin.  If I were a pump and dumper don't you think I would have sold for a $300,000 profit back in December?

If I didn't sell even 1 coin am I still a pumper or maybe there's something much bigger which I truly believe in?

Finally, the first time I ever predicted $10 was roughly 3 months ago [at 1 penny].  Hardly centuries and a simple [improbable] prediction is hardly a pump.
You planed your own pump&dump on IXC  Tongue, but this failed  Roll Eyes and now you try to resurrect the interest for IXC which was supposed to hit $10 centuries ago.  Cheesy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Oldminer,

You did see throughout this entire thread that I posted again and again the word:  THEORY.

In science that's called NOT a fact.

So where do you get that I'm seeing things and calling it fact.

The things I called facts are facts.  You're comparing seeing something in the clouds to black and white FACTUAL interpretations like the historic meaning of IXC?

Lol, you really are confused.

Read the thread again, cause twice you've done a horrible job understanding and carefully look where I say fact it is a fact and where I say THEORY, then that's my personal educated guess or opinion.

Am I at least allowed a personal guess and opinion on my own thread?  I hope that's not too offensive to sensitive guys like you.

XIC was a prediction (a Guess) just like XBT.  I thought that was pretty clear.

Finally, talking about silly, study the occult a bit, talk to some satanists, the double cross has been a staple satanic symbol for nearly 2,000 years.  It appears nowhere in the bible and there are no Christian or Jewish Symbols being currently actively used by Satanists or the occult. (You know, cause the devil hates God, Jesus and any symbols which remind him of them).

Pretty simple logic there, hope you can follow it before you make another silly post.

But hey, I'm glad you've finally taken another sudden interest in iXcoin - been a long time.

My eyes are pretty good at piercing the vail of secrecy:  I see you, twin!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
... Even Namecoin suddenly died after nearly 3 years of running with no issues...

Totaly WRONG, I mined NMC on CEX.io this January !
NMC can be mined only with others SHA-256 like BTC in merged pools.

Also, new coins are often seen as scams and pump and dumps so an older proven coin is a better choice.

Most people start mining for coins only to have profit.  Cheesy Pump & dump is just a technique !
And yes, some new coins (eg.: Vertcoin, Darkcoin) have new features ( eg.: are ASIC scrypt resistant) ! Where is the scam here ?? The worthless coins will gone, the "good" ones will stay (see DOGE vs PAND/a).

Do your homework first, start spreading FUD later !

Work on your reading comprehension skills.  I didn't say NameCoin is dead, I said it died.

It was eventually resurrected, after dying in October.  The fact you had no idea shows you're another clueless pump and dumper looking to make 5 whopping Bitcoins.

Here, maybe you'll believe CoinDesk.

http://www.coindesk.com/namecoin-flaw-patch-needed/

And if you knew nothing about NameCoin, when it was big news, then it's really pointless to debate worthless features and the fact I never said ALL new coins are pump and dumps or scams.

You basically missed everything I was trying to say, on top of coming to the debate uninformed.

Please, don't buy this featureless coin, iXcoin.  Tons of awesome coins out there with power windows and ABS.  Like DarkCoin, VertCoin and other ShitCoins.  Buy those and worry not about my FUD.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
OldMiner,

I'm not making up the hidden meanings in iXcoin, they're there in black and white.  I didn't choose IXC as its symbol either, and I didn't go back in time hundreds of years to change IXC to mean Jesus Christ in Greek.

I'm not sure what you don't buy as most of what I'm saying is factual.  And what's a rational person supposed to say when he sees these things?  If there are OBVIOUS, HIDDEN AND REAL biblical references should I not look into that?

Sure, look into it if you think there's something in it. But don't then talk like it MUST be fact unless you have conclusive proof. I mean, I may look up at the clouds and see a face, or an image of baby Jesus himself but that doesnt make it real.

And another thing you're dead wrong about, as if you read this thread but saw nothing, is that I'm up 20-Fold on my original investment.  Yes, that's roughly 2,000%.

Not bad for 8 months, eh?  Not bad for what you call a BagHolder.

I'm not surprised. You've flogged this dead horse for months  Roll Eyes

Its IXC coin not XIC coin.

The double cross of lorraine is NOT satanic. Sure its been used by such groups but its also used by christian religious groups too.

If I get more time I will reply to some of the other silly claims posted here (just for shits & giggles).

So no, iXcoin is not the currency of the NWO any more than Sexcoin or Mooncoin (hey, now there's symbolism I could play on lol) or any dumb altcoin out there.

Oh and btw, your 'mysterious' coin creator also has magically reappeared it seems, having logged in here only a few days ago (perhaps you could claim this to be some sort of second coming or "him who was dead yet is healed" lol) here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nasakioto-28684
... Even Namecoin suddenly died after nearly 3 years of running with no issues...

Totaly WRONG, I mined NMC on CEX.io this January !
NMC can be mined only with others SHA-256 like BTC in merged pools.

Also, new coins are often seen as scams and pump and dumps so an older proven coin is a better choice.

Most people start mining for coins only to have profit.  Cheesy Pump & dump is just a technique !
And yes, some new coins (eg.: Vertcoin, Darkcoin) have new features ( eg.: are ASIC scrypt resistant) ! Where is the scam here ?? The worthless coins will gone, the "good" ones will stay (see DOGE vs PAND/a).

Do your homework first, start spreading FUD later !
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Your Missing the Part about the other Son with the Lite -

I know this sons Name!

Another Riddle:

S started the Word for him and his GrandFather was the Knowledge and Wisdom of the Creators of his past, with their fantastic imagination is how this One Comes About -

In a bit -

Im just having Fun with this and I think it should be a little more obvious.

You got me. I hope you're not talking about SHT.  lol.

We're being serious here.  Well, most of the time.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
Your Missing the Part about the other Son with the Lite -

I know this sons Name!

Another Riddle:

S started the Word for him and his GrandFather was the Knowledge and Wisdom of the Creators of his past, with their fantastic imagination is how this One Comes About -

In a bit -

Im just having Fun with this and I think it should be a little more obvious.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
OldMiner,

I'm not making up the hidden meanings in iXcoin, they're there in black and white.  I didn't choose IXC as its symbol either, and I didn't go back in time hundreds of years to change IXC to mean Jesus Christ in Greek.

I'm not sure what you don't buy as most of what I'm saying is factual.  And what's a rational person supposed to say when he sees these things?  If there are OBVIOUS, HIDDEN AND REAL biblical references should I not look into that?

Look away all you want, eventually I will be proved a Wacky Hack if I'm wrong about all this, and in fact I'm looking forward to it since I'm sick of it all.

And another thing you're dead wrong about, as if you read this thread but saw nothing, is that I'm up 20-Fold on my original investment.  Yes, that's roughly 2,000%.

Not bad for 8 months, eh?  Not bad for what you call a BagHolder.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
Alas, along comes the favored son and shatters the darkness of the dreams of NWO into a light that screams out the name, of a new coin a currency that hasn't yet been made and could not yet exist because it is truly the peoples coin only having all of them together on its creation will allow for it to be created.

The riddle is intended to make people think, Of Course we all know that the Father (or Grandfather, etc) is XBT but what about the Grandson of the People that is yet to be conceived? It doesn't matter what the 666 coin is because it becomes obvious of its ill intensions.

Everyone has different interpretations and that is what the grandson is about!

imo
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Well I finally found a dull moment and took the opportunity to read this thread. As one of the few supporters of iXcoin when it was released I can say this much:

iXcoin is just another altcoin. It has no advantages over any other coin. Throwing in references to bible quotes is nothing more than an attempt to create some 'mystic' around the coin. I dont buy any of it. It was when I saw this rubbish that I decided it was time to say something.

The OP (as much as I respect him) is the biggest bagholder besides Thomas. Its in his interest to generate interest in the coin.

Thomas' 'disappearance' is interesting. Is Thomas, Vlad? Who knows? It's interesting though how Thomas' so called disappearance creates further mystery about IXC's origins, much like BTC.

Bottom line - iXcoin is no different to any other altcoin & there is nothing mysterious or mystical about it, or its origins. I most definitely dont see it as being mentioned specifically in bible prophecy, nor do I think it is the next bitcoin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This thread rings oddly true...
I hold ixcoin.

Welcome aboard - Don't sell too early.

Unless I'm really insane, then iXcoin will go much higher after its initial first spike [to ~$10] and subsequent textbook profit selloff to ~$3.  If I'm right about $10 then it makes sense that I will also be correct about a price greater than $100 before year's end.

Now I just need something real to confirm I'm not crazy cause so far it can all be dismissed as coincidental evidence and some lucky predictions.
legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Lionheart,

I honestly had no idea anyone was buying iXcoin because of my $1200 BTC/XBT prediction.  I had no idea I had any so called "followers" either.  Is that really true?  

Yes, what I'm making here is another highly improbable prediction, just like BTC to $1200 in under 12 months was very improbable when I made that prediction.

So people should be aware that I'm making predictions here which naturally carry inherent risks but they should also know that I'm not doing it cause I happen to hold a ton of IXC but rather because I've done my research and I truly believe iXcoin will be the Hedge Fund and Wall Street coin of choice which means guaranteed success.

And what I tell everyone, it's best [for you] to diversify, I chose to go all-in into iXcoin but I've always been a big risk taker and I have paid dearly numerous times in the past [losing my life savings in risky high-tech stock investments].

Just buy a few thousand iXcoins, which is not even half of 1 Bitcoin, just in case I'm right, cause if I'm right then my $10 prediction is short term, and I would then expect iXcoin to go over $100 before the end of this year (from the $.07 cents today).

Of course that's another nearly impossible to come true prediction but this is what I see so this is what I advise.  But if I'm right, one doesn't need to invest a lot, so if one is unsure then don't buy a lot, just hold on to your iXcoin and even a mere 2,000 iXcoins could prove life changing, in less than 10 months [if I am indeed right about all this].  

And who can't diversify their crypto holdings to include just half of 1 Bitcoin of one of the oldest and most secure coins in the world:  iXcoin.

That is nothing more than a sound investment strategy for anyone to follow.

Kinda scary, but you are actually do make sense.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Lionheart,

I honestly had no idea anyone was buying iXcoin because of my $1200 BTC/XBT prediction.  I had no idea I had any so called "followers" either.  Is that really true?  

Yes, what I'm making here is another highly improbable prediction, just like BTC to $1200 in under 12 months was very improbable when I made that prediction.

So people should be aware that I'm making predictions here which naturally carry inherent risks but they should also know that I'm not doing it cause I happen to hold a ton of IXC but rather because I've done my research and I truly believe iXcoin will be the Hedge Fund and Wall Street coin of choice which means guaranteed success.

And what I tell everyone, it's best [for you] to diversify, I chose to go all-in into iXcoin but I've always been a big risk taker and I have paid dearly numerous times in the past [losing my life savings in risky high-tech stock investments].

Just buy a few thousand iXcoins, which is not even half of 1 Bitcoin, just in case I'm right, cause if I'm right then my $10 prediction is short term, and I would then expect iXcoin to go over $100 before the end of this year (from the $.07 cents today).

Of course that's another nearly impossible to come true prediction but this is what I see so this is what I advise.  But if I'm right, one doesn't need to invest a lot, so if one is unsure then don't buy a lot, just hold on to your iXcoin and even a mere 2,000 iXcoins could prove life changing, in less than 10 months [if I am indeed right about all this].  

And who can't diversify their crypto holdings to include just half of 1 Bitcoin of one of the oldest and most secure coins in the world:  iXcoin.

That is nothing more than a sound investment strategy for anyone to follow.
Jump to: