Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 281. (Read 382324 times)

legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Bill Still #211 -> Looks like Russia is softening its stance on Bitcoin.

As predicted... Shocked 

Glad I bought some IXC.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Laius the father
Oedipus the son

xXezi1PoNi6EmYGRQZySVYUJFvGCx9Qx8K

I don't get it.

But there's something cooking with the unveiling of Satoshi.  Interesting timing given the recent media collusion to murder Bitcoin's image.  Why do that unless you've got a different coin ready to go to announce to the sheep masses.

We're just days away!

I feel something...sold btc
Something doesn't sit right; been firm believer until 3 or 4 days ago.

What did you sell the BTC for, $$$ or a different coin?  I feel like another shoe is gonna drop for BTC as well.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
XBT = Bitcoin
XIC = i0coin : which was old coin and dead may be someone trying to relaunch it... and trying to create hype

How do you derive XIC from ioc?

I'd love to see this line of logic. 

Thanks.

XBT is currency code for Bitcoin. see below link for why using "X" in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217

When i searched for XIC on google I came to know about i0Coin and they using same symbol/code (XIC)
btw its not IOC there is no "o" but there is 0(Zero) in it.

hope this willl help...

That's an error.

I0C has never used the symbol XIC.  No coin or currency has ever used XIC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Laius the father
Oedipus the son

I don't get it.

But there's something cooking with the unveiling of Satoshi.  Interesting timing given the recent media collusion to murder Bitcoin's image.  Why do that unless you've got a different coin ready to go to announce to the sheep masses.

We're just days away!

Does certainly seem that way what with every single altcoin doing a nosedive and the media bleating.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Laius the father
Oedipus the son

I don't get it.

But there's something cooking with the unveiling of Satoshi.  Interesting timing given the recent media collusion to murder Bitcoin's image.  Why do that unless you've got a different coin ready to go to announce to the sheep masses.

We're just days away!

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
XBT = Bitcoin
XIC = i0coin : which was old coin and dead may be someone trying to relaunch it... and trying to create hype

Thanks.

XBT is currency code for Bitcoin. see below link for why using "X" in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217

When i searched for XIC on google I came to know about i0Coin and they using same symbol/code (XIC)
btw its not IOC there is no "o" but there is 0(Zero) in it.

hope this willl help...
Activity: 40
Your Missing the Part about the other Son with the Lite -

I know this sons Name!

Another Riddle:

S started the Word for him and his GrandFather was the Knowledge and Wisdom of the Creators of his past, with their fantastic imagination is how this One Comes About -

In a bit -

Im just having Fun with this and I think it should be a little more obvious.

You got me. I hope you're not talking about SHT.  lol.

We're being serious here.  Well, most of the time.

I am pretty sure the Coin Name doesn't start with S,..

I actually get this one,..
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Laius the father
Oedipus the son

I don't get it.

But there's something cooking with the unveiling of Satoshi.  Interesting timing given the recent media collusion to murder Bitcoin's image.  Why do that unless you've got a different coin ready to go to announce to the sheep masses.

We're just days away!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Since the hidden meaning in iXcoin is Twin and since iXcoin is a twin, technologically speaking, I'm gonna change the OP from son to twin brother.  The rest will remain the same.

Simply cause I saw the hidden meaning after I wrote the riddle.  So the meaning and prediction remains exactly the same.

Should be fun to see how this plays out.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
XBT = Bitcoin

Thanks.
Activity: 18
XBT = Bitcoin

Activity: 281
The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.
What an ego trip ha pump it up some more

You think this is pumping.

Wait for the light show, your jaw will drop to the floor.

Very soon.

IXCoin won't get anywhere.. it's too obscure a name to get international adoption..

Now GoldCoin.. that's a name that can take over the world  Wink

BTW I would of thought your original post to be about roman numerals

Code:
XBT to XIC

or 470 giving birth to 109

Not sure if there is any occult significance there though. I doubt it.

666 is the number of the antichrist according to the new testament.

By number, they mean that when one takes all the numeral equivalents of the antichrist's name in ancient hebrew and add them all up, they add up to 666.

The devil himself is not marked, but those who are destined for hell and have received the mark of the beast are either marked in their foreheads or in their right hands.

If you follow the gospel of Barnabas then Christ was not crucified but rather Judas Iscariot was, making a cross a demonic symbol, however there is a great deal of debate on the subject.

GLD.. It's the future trust me.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You think this is pumping.

Wait for the light show, your jaw will drop to the floor.

Very soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
In defense of IXC:

Think about if you were Satoshi...

You have the power to rule the world and you know it. Would you not have the foresight to see all of the tunnel-vision around your original Bitcoin? I think he would. Looking at the crashes, thefts, and general douche-baggery around the original demon I'd think it appropriate to kill the bastard's total control.

It's a test of faith to invest in a coin this undervalued with barely-working wallets as a matter of principle.

Sure IXC may not kill bitcoin but it probably will be around in 3 years if this much hashpower is devoted to it.

Hopefully 2015 will be an eventful year!

My thought exactly.  IXC is bitcoin without all the bad ugly stuff going on.

And I really don't think we have to wait until next year.  The reason is that the powers that be and all the money in the world need this to happen much faster so if I'm right about IXC then we will definitely see it this year, and way before year's end.

Cause I feel next year we'll see major currencies collapse so the proper digital cash has up be up and ready before then.  That means this year. That means now.
Activity: 280
time
In defense of IXC:

Think about if you were Satoshi...

You have the power to rule the world and you know it. Would you not have the foresight to see all of the tunnel-vision around your original Bitcoin? I think he would. Looking at the crashes, thefts, and general douche-baggery around the original demon I'd think it appropriate to kill the bastard's total control.

It's a test of faith to invest in a coin this undervalued with barely-working wallets as a matter of principle.

Sure IXC may not kill bitcoin but it probably will be around in 3 years if this much hashpower is devoted to it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

PoolMinor,

Ahahhaaaaa.  Appreciate the forward honesty.  

...and the laugh.

Franko has been a good coin and it will do well in the next year but unfortunately it's missing crucial components.  Like an ultra secure network.  That's a deal breaker when it comes to mass adoption which is what bankers and hedge funds look for - they're looking for the next coin to take it all the way, global adoption.

Franko is also too personalized to succeed as a global coin.  The name would have to be something very general like Bitcoin, or iXcoin.  Everyone and anyone [globally] can associate with i, X or iX.

Good luck!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
After further thought and analysis I do NOT think Bitcoin will hit $10,000 this year.  It should peak out at a maximum price of $2,500 to $4000.

The biggest reason is a simple value proposition.  As it [Bitcoin] gets more and more expensive more and more people, and even smart money, will start looking for another coin, with the hopes they will find the next Bitcoin.  This will give rise to several expensive coins [over $1 billion market cap] and quite a few with over a $100 million market cap.

This behavior will completely change the CryptoCoin landscape by the end of 2014.  Bitcoin will start looking old, slow and played out [in just 9 months] by the end of 2014 [if you can imagine that impossibility compared to what's happening today].

And expect the media to really get behind and pump some of these new currencies as they'll have a vested interest via hedge funds, banks and [Various Western] governments.

And for reasons I've stated before, iXcoin should be at the top of this list and most likely in second place, next to Bitcoin and well ahead of Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Yea, $.005 was a steal when you bought in.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
The worst Ixcoin can do is go from $0.10 to $0.00, but the upside is basically unlimited.  And with the same max coin supply and huge difficulty, I actually cannot understand why it isn't already closer to bitcoin.  Should be at least half of bitcoin market cap!  Why is it so cheap?

That's part of my rationale; it's an identical coin so if Bitcoin is so valuable cause of the math then iXcoin should be as well. 

The biggest reason I think is because iXcoin is thought to be dead or worthless or a scam.

People look for new features when instead they should be looking for the next Bitcoin which is, you guessed it, a lot like or identical to Bitcoin.

Features can be copy and pasted but a time tested coin, identical to Bitcoin, and with a massive hash network, which has never died, well, there's only one of those and that's iXcoin.

That theory alone is worth risking just 1 Bitcoin on IXC.
Jump to: