Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 280. (Read 382324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Just a thought, you may want to change the title of this thread to "Vlad's Golden Journal"

Cheesy

LOL, he did start the thread so what do you expect?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Impossible Prediction Time:

Jim Harper who was just hired [along with Jamie Weiss] by the Bitcoin foundation is a senior fellow at the Cato Institute - the most powerful think tank in the US.

Of course, the Bitcoin board has stressed that these two are not on the board, they're just employees, advisers of sorts.  

I don't buy that story for one second!  2 board seats are forced out and in under 30 days 2 high profile new hires?  No.

People don't know that it [Cato] was started and is still funded by the Koch brothers.  The brothers are worth $80 billion combined.  David and Charles Koch are libertarians and a massive thorn in the side of big government and President Obama.  

They are easily the biggest enemy of the state and would oppose any hint of a state takeover of BTC, which is what I think is happening with BTC.

If they saw, like I did, that bitcoin was being taken over by banks and the NSA they might have stepped in.  These two brothers seem to fear no one, which in itself is remarkable given the new powers of the state.

So what does this mean?

It could mean we're gonna see a massive move by the foundation to refund $500 million in people's stolen money by Gox.

What do the Gox brothers get in return for their generosity?

2 Board seats, and to keep BTC out of the control of the banks, NSA and the fed.  The NSA and big banks are gonna have to go to war to take any remaining seats!  That will take too much time, time for plan B, Bitcoin's twin.

Oh, would you mind in a few months if total outsiders (like I said before) replace the 2 empty board seats left open by Shrem and Karpeles?  After this new guy is instrumental in bringing in $500 million nobody will say a word.  But this will prove another thing I said, the bitcoin foundation has centralized bitcoin and holds the same power as the federal reserve board, which is why banks and the US Govt wanted those seats.

Things are getting very interesting.  Another reason the govt and banks need a plan B, iXcoin - a much easier takeover with all the benefits of BTC.

Nicely played, Koch brothers, but you totally missed plan B!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

From the Goldman report today:

"The people who maintain the Bitcoin network can change the money supply through a majoritarian process. And that means that the supply of bitcoin is a function of what the majority of these people think at any given time. They are not economists or monetary experts, but technology and programming experts, and entrepreneurs. I find that unsettling and I think most people would feel the same way."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/goldman-completely-debunks-all-the-arguments-for-bitcoin-2014-3#ixzz2vpUpl12G

In other words, they think the guys on the Bitcoin foundation, and the masses mining Bitcoin, are idiots.  And they may be right but this is the biggest reason I felt the banks and govt would collude to remove as many people off the Bitcoin Foundation Board and replace them with more fed puppets, just like the current Federal Reserve Board. 

These Bitcoiners unwittingly centralized Bitcoin, while telling everyone Bitcoin would always be decentralized, not realizing how easily they would be replaced at a future date.  Bitcoin has now been compromised but then again, any digital currency that rises up will face the same fate. 

So just get rich and hope to get out in time.  But out where, there won't be any place to run this time.

This time, the Machine will be within!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
@ Vlad

You said in post '187:

"But what cannot be copied is the near 9 peta hash of secure mining power."

But 2 month later Ixcon is at 17 peta !?

So why isn´t any "low secure coin" able to become a "high secure" also within few month?

btw:
Thanks for the thread !

A) because most coins are unwittingly NOT sha256.

B) because it requires a massive investment in hardware and many miners to get such a secure network.

iXcoin is merge mined with Bitcoin so as many more asics are sold iX goes higher and higher.

Yet nobody seems to get it, that security is the single best feature to have, as most new coins are anything but SHA and few can ever be merge mined.

They instead focus on features which can easily be copied and pasted by any other coin.  Pretty silly, short sighted mindset.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
@ Vlad

You said in post '187:

"But what cannot be copied is the near 9 peta hash of secure mining power."

But 2 month later Ixcon is at 17 peta !?

So why isn´t any "low secure coin" able to become a "high secure" also within few month?

btw:
Thanks for the thread !

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

@Publicjud,

That's exactly what I predicted last month, that Russia would do an about face on their ban of BTC.

I even gave a timeframe, like usual, of 30-60 days and sure enough, it's been maybe 1 month.

This is how I know Russia and China are secretly hoarding BTC.  And the CIA must know and I think that's partly the reason they're pushing hard to oust the current BTC board, they want to control the board before China and Russia announce their intentions for BTC and then it could be too late.

And I think this is also part of the reason why Mt Gox was infiltrated and robbed.  Kinda killed 2 birds with one stone, accumulated 750,000 bitcoins which would have taken a year to get and knocked out one more foundation board member.

Later this year I think we'll see at first leaks and then official confirmations from China and Russia that they are backing BTC.  

And naturally, the US and the West would have to choose a different coin and what better coin to sell to the computer illiterate masses than simply:  Bitcoin's Twin.

This is the next global monetary system; to think there aren't any deep and complex political and financial games at play is to be very naivè.  And it seems all bitcoin millionaires had no idea; they were sitting ducks.

I've been tweeting Shrem telling him they'll knock out more board members, if I'm right he'll hopefully finally see that it's not an accident him and Karpeles were removed. After Shrem was taken out I said board seats were a target and it wouldn't stop until they got full control.
legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

You're right, I'm only speculating and I have no insider knowledge or proof.

Maybe I see trends most miss cause I was around stocks and watched hedge funds and Wall Street manipulate and game various stocks and the market on a daily basis.

I watched a total ShitCoin take off for no reason and some things seemed prepped ahead of time, like the DogeCoin ATM machine.  It seemed well orchestrated to me.

What makes it hard to read is that once they give it a boost it reaches commercial critical mass and starts to grow on its own, the media naturally picks up popular trends.  So then, the real media hype blends in with the planned engineered hype and you lose track and it begins to look like an organic, natural commercial success when in fact it wasn't.

We'll see if I'm right very very soon.

check this out vlad.

http://www.coindesk.com/russias-anti-bitcoin-stance-may-softening-reports-say/
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You're right, I'm only speculating and I have no insider knowledge or proof.

Maybe I see trends most miss cause I was around stocks and watched hedge funds and Wall Street manipulate and game various stocks and the market on a daily basis.

I watched a total ShitCoin take off for no reason and some things seemed prepped ahead of time, like the DogeCoin ATM machine.  It seemed well orchestrated to me.

What makes it hard to read is that once they give it a boost it reaches commercial critical mass and starts to grow on its own, the media naturally picks up popular trends.  So then, the real media hype blends in with the planned engineered hype and you lose track and it begins to look like an organic, natural commercial success when in fact it wasn't.

We'll see if I'm right very very soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time

eGod.  How clever.  Cause let me tell you, doge never made sense.  Cause it's Doje and not doggie.  Most people don't know how to pronounce it.

But take heed about DogeCoin. It was a dry run by hedge funds in what a massive media pump can do.  They needed to test and fine tune their media channels and consumer reactions and behavior.  Doge was definitely commercially engineered.  Don't fall for the humble beginning story. 

The real deal, the real pump is coming soon.

Unless you have insider knowledge that's just speculation though.

I agree with a lot of what you say Vlad but you make a lot of 'I'm positive' claims on things which I think are fundamentally unknowable - without insider information.

I agree everything is being orchestrated, perhaps to IXC, but the methods and ends of its orchestration are murky at best.

An American company is planning on offering 'free' internet beamed from a network of satellites worldwide. That's the kind of change that I look at as a clear indicator of something, something I do not entirely understand yet.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

eGod.  How clever.  Cause let me tell you, doge never made sense.  Cause it's Doje and not doggie.  Most people don't know how to pronounce it.

But take heed about DogeCoin. It was a dry run by hedge funds in what a massive media pump can do.  They needed to test and fine tune their media channels and consumer reactions and behavior.  Doge was definitely commercially engineered.  Don't fall for the humble beginning story. 

The real deal, the real pump is coming soon.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Woah I never thought of that! Are you Nakamoto?

We are all Nakamoto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Interesting thread, however at this point I do not really see the synchronicities lining up for IXC.

Dogecoin on the other hand, has grabbed my attention. It is spread out well, gaining traction rapidly, and is very liquid. It was started by an Adobe marketer and an IBM software developer (things that make you go hmmmmmm). The media, "coincidentally" has painted a very good image for Doge, giving it pretty much all positive coverage. Several well known, influential internet folks have tweeted about investing in Doge - The creator and lead developer of Google Mail tweeted in January "much amaze. so future. such invest dogecoin now. wow. to the moon!" and I cannot think of his name off the top of my head but a very large investor in social media tweeted "buying dogecoin" at about the same time.

These are all of the things the OP has been looking for in his prediction of the rise of an alt-coin. I think he makes very valid points but perhaps he got caught up in the wrong coin?

And last but not least, the icing on the cake:

Doge backwards is eGod  Shocked

Woah I never thought of that! Are you Nakamoto?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Interesting thread, however at this point I do not really see the synchronicities lining up for IXC.

Dogecoin on the other hand, has grabbed my attention. It is spread out well, gaining traction rapidly, and is very liquid. It was started by an Adobe marketer and an IBM software developer (things that make you go hmmmmmm). The media, "coincidentally" has painted a very good image for Doge, giving it pretty much all positive coverage. Several well known, influential internet folks have tweeted about investing in Doge - The creator and lead developer of Google Mail (Paul Buchheit) tweeted in January "much amaze. so future. such invest dogecoin now. wow. to the moon!" and I cannot think of his name off the top of my head but a very large investor in social media tweeted "buying dogecoin" at about the same time.

These are all of the things the OP has been looking for in his prediction of the rise of an alt-coin. I think he makes very valid points but perhaps he got caught up in the wrong coin?

And last but not least, the icing on the cake:

Doge backwards is eGod  Shocked
legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

If I'm right about them doing this, in part for prepping the masses for the intro of their coin of choice, then we should hear about it within weeks, at most a few months, since Bitcoin's image has taken as much beating as it can handle and they don't want to drive it to zero as that would kill any future potential for any alt coins.  They need [to steal] these 2 more Board seats and then I think they'll introduce their coin and stop the crazy bashing. That said, the announcement of this coin of choice could come as early as next week.

I'm watching....

iXcoin could go as high a bitcoin not?

BTW, what is with the big difficulty drop last week?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
After reading this thread I find this.

http://two-bit-idiot.tumblr.com/post/78868284696/coup-or-death-for-the-bitcoin-foundation

and this

"The problem with TBI's stance is that he's threatening to publish the information unless Vessenes and Matonis step down, which implies that he won't publish it if they do. "
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5579342

This thread is like that little voice in my head that I always ignore only to wish I hadn't. This time I'll listen.
I like your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. oh and
I'm buying ix. 

I don't have a newsletter, LOL, but you can follow me on Twitter (@Vlad_Roberto) where I'm shouting this stuff to CEO's, billionaires, VC's and guys like Charlie Shrem but so far they're all deaf.

Eventually they'll listen, as long as, to my own surprise, I keep being right.

This link you posted is just the tip of the iceberg, they have to take control of the BTC foundation board as its the easiest way to centralize Bitcoin.  When Charilie set it up he didn't realize how easily it could be hi-jacked and used to control the Bitcoin protocol (including eventually, after people can't turn back, printing massively more Bitcoins, this is just another clever fiat scheme which will rob the masses while taking away all privacy and personal freedoms).

I said last year that the govt and banks would move in this year in a big way AND TAKE CONTROL of Bitcoin and any leading alt coin.  I said they loved Bitcoin and cryptos while being called insane cause no way banks and govts could like Bitcoin.  Ha!

Nothing can stop them.  If they can't find dirt on someone (like Shrem with the bullshit Laundering charge) they'll set them up like they did Karpeles.  These two new guys obviously had no dirt so this will be a massive coordinated media campaign to humiliate them until they quit.  This two-bit guy then, is obviously a government or bank shill.  None of this stuff is by accident, watch it, observe how it's all step by step, incredibly predictable.

How else could I predict these highly unlikely future events with such accuracy, events which at the time were nearly impossible.

They will control Bitcoin before Chirstmas [i said this last month, before Karpeles quit] and the masses will have no idea.  When Charlie et al try to warn them they will be discredited and humiliated by the media; hence the reason they had to destroy their reputations with arrests, the Gox implosion and now the humiliation which will come for these two guys and anyone else they need to get rid of.

That way when they hi-jack Bitcoin or any other alt coin, the more these insiders scream about it and try to warn the masses, the more they look like disgruntled haters who lost their board seats.

This is why I've been saying no ZeroCoin will ever make it, and there's no such thing as a decentralized crypto.  And this is why I said I'd make iXcoin a banker's coin, cause it was designed for that and why I wouldn't get in their way.  And this is why I said the masses are sheep and deserve what's coming cause no matter what any honest person says, the sheep will eat whatever shit the media feeds them so then why destroy your life.

They (the BTC board) have no chance, too much power and money at stake.  This is why I got into alts last year cause I knew nothing can stop these people and if you know what coin they'll choose as plan B (the next Bitcoin as Bitcoin was a mere experiment and it took all the bad hits and was a head fake for China and Russia who i think have been hoarding it thinking it was the $ replacement) then you'll make millions as they'll take it to the top with the media behind them cause that's the only way to get the sheep masses to swap their real wealth for pretend, bullshit digital wealth.

Sit back and watch the show, the next few weeks will bring more and more shocking revelations and the media will work together to bend it and manipulate it towards their predetermined goal:  Destroy Bitcon's image to grab loose coins as people freak out and sell 2) grab more board seats as board members are forced out and 3) inhibit new Bitcoin investors and adopters to limit the continued wealth transfer from the west to the east (Russia and China) while offering a competing coin which the masses will easily understand and embrace (hence the twin of Bitcoin) and further collude with the media to hype the new currency thus giving it massive instant credibility.

If even half these things happen [this year] I will downright scare myself cause I don't know how insiders and Bitcoin millionaires don't see any of these things while it all appears very clear to me.

Bitcoin will still hit ~$2,500 or so this year, and could go as nigh as $4,000, but will not hit $5,000+ as I previously speculated, not even on a spike, due to this massive unexpected media attack which will effectively detour new future investors into a different alt coin (my educated guess, iXcoin).  So buy (BTC) if there's another massive selloff on media attacks (and you can make 500%-1,000% this year, with low risk) but you can make 100 times more if I'm right about them adopting iX as the coin of the West and its allies.

If I'm right about them doing this, in part for prepping the masses for the intro of their coin of choice, then we should hear about it within weeks, at most a few months, since Bitcoin's image has taken as much beating as it can handle and they don't want to drive it to zero as that would kill any future potential for any alt coins.  They need [to steal] these 2 more Board seats and then I think they'll introduce their coin and stop the crazy bashing. That said, the announcement of this coin of choice could come as early as next week.

Good luck guys....sorry no News Letter.  Lol,

Oh, my Twitter alias is @Vlad_Roberto. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
After reading this thread I find this.

http://two-bit-idiot.tumblr.com/post/78868284696/coup-or-death-for-the-bitcoin-foundation

and this

"The problem with TBI's stance is that he's threatening to publish the information unless Vessenes and Matonis step down, which implies that he won't publish it if they do. "
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5579342

This thread is like that little voice in my head that I always ignore only to wish I hadn't. This time I'll listen.
I like your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. oh and
I'm buying ix. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
VLAD I know the answer.

IX is going to kill BTC!

Did I do it right?

Lol, that's a pretty good guess I'd say.  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Bill Still #211 -> Looks like Russia is softening its stance on Bitcoin.

As predicted... Shocked  

Glad I bought some IXC.

I said weeks ago Russia was playing games while secretly accumulating. China as well.

I think that's why the media is destroying Bitcoin's image and there's a covert op to steal BTC foundation seats to control the protocol.

And this is also the reason why the media is about to back an alt coin, in a BIG way.

Edit:  and I said before that there would be more Bitcoin foundation seats vacated (stolen) in 30-60 days.  I Think we'll start seeing some action regarding that next week.  They (banks and govt) desperately need to control Bitcoin and the easiest way is to control the Bitcoin foundation board.  

Way to centralize Bitcoin, form a foundation which directly controls the protocol, grab a few seats and you own Bitcoin, as the sheep will never realize it.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
What an ego trip ha pump it up some more

You think this is pumping.

Wait for the light show, your jaw will drop to the floor.

Very soon.

IXCoin won't get anywhere.. it's too obscure a name to get international adoption..

Now GoldCoin.. that's a name that can take over the world  Wink

BTW I would of thought your original post to be about roman numerals

Code:
XBT to XIC

or 470 giving birth to 109

Not sure if there is any occult significance there though. I doubt it.

666 is the number of the antichrist according to the new testament.

By number, they mean that when one takes all the numeral equivalents of the antichrist's name in ancient hebrew and add them all up, they add up to 666.

The devil himself is not marked, but those who are destined for hell and have received the mark of the beast are either marked in their foreheads or in their right hands.

If you follow the gospel of Barnabas then Christ was not crucified but rather Judas Iscariot was, making a cross a demonic symbol, however there is a great deal of debate on the subject.

GLD.. It's the future trust me.

GLD IS THE FUTURE! Cheesy I still love the OC memes microguy makes. They are always the best.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
VLAD I know the answer.

IX is going to kill BTC!

Did I do it right?
Jump to: