Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 283. (Read 382324 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
This will be senseful if before starting this thread vlad doesnt hold any large amount of IXC thus having a large one only means this is some kind of advertisement to push what he holds the most... regardless this is an interesting thread .. one thing .. why would US and other allied adopt a crypto that were scattered and owned by lots of ppl..  isn't it wise to just create another crypto and control it themselves??  Launching a crypto with a large fund backing it even with 80% premine it will still be accepted by people coz of the high value at the starting exchange.. seen it with aurora coins.. when it was at around .0002 BTC something only a few numbers mine it, but when it hits .01 BTC lots of miner pointed their miner on this one.. i din say your view is wrong but you are missing lots of things since you were very focused on promoting the coin you have. just my thought..

Thanks for your honest input.

First, I saw a lot of what I posted here on iXcoin and then, afterwards, I purchased my large position so there is no confirmation bias in my analysis.

I did not buy 633,000 ixCoins and then look for a reason to justify it, it was the other way around.  I just happened to start This thread after my position, but you can see posts of mine saying the same thing when I only had less than 1 BTC of iXcoin.  

Secondly, a well distributed coin is better than one which is hoarded by just a few for a number of reasons:

A) You don't have the risk of insiders dumping into every rally, thus killing any chance you have at taking the coin much higher.

B) Support and stability comes from less bulk sales which is why iXcoin has been so stable compared to other alts coins.  There's simply no big sellers due to the huge distribution.

C) From an economic point of view (government-wise) you would prefer to have 100,000 millionaires rather than a few billionaires and a couple hundred millionaires, which is the case with Bitcoin.  This type of effect gives added stability to the coin and also helps to improve the economy via wealth creation (or wealth transfer, depending on how you wanna look at it), which farther drives the value of the coin as people reinvest their money.

Launching a new coin would not be as good because it takes years to test new technology.  Just look at the problems they have found with the Bitcoin protocol over the years and that was built by the genius Satoshi.  Even Namecoin suddenly died after nearly 3 years of running with no issues.

Also, new coins are often seen as scams and pump and dumps so an older proven coin is a better choice.

Finally, there is no way banks or govts can launch their own coin and have it succeed, nobody would buy it which would mean velocity would be near zero which means the value would be near zero as well.  That's because people don't trust banks and govts which exactly why if they're gonna get involved they're gonna choose an already existing coin and hijack it but do it behind the scenes until that coin reaches critical mass.

....enter iXcoin.

This is exactly why iXcoin is so perfect.  It's just like Bitcoin without the bad image which seems to only be getting worse for Bitcoin every month.  iXcoin has everything Bitcoin has to offer, including time tested [without failure] massive security, but more liquidity and no bad image so if I'm a hedge fund or a govt. iXcoin would be my number one choice.

These are all facts, and not confirmation bias due to my large iXcoin holdings and I saw these things from day one which is why I bought so heavily into IXC.  And I have since tried to find a coin which has all of these things to offer and it simply doesn't exist which is why IXC is still the top choice of SmartMoney [and I think they're now already here, investing in iXcoin].

you have your facts but... aside from what we have known there are lots of things which are unseen by us..  the conspiracy.. between government and advertisement tools such as media and other things, manipulation of the outputs...   if you would compare how many people knwn crypto currency... nor  understand them.. i can guess less than 10% of world population.. why is this thing hidden? same way on applying things about this currency.. those who have the authority can just barge in and saiy we have a controll over this area.. i agree with you when you said russia and china banning XBT is just a cover for their plan of acquiring large sum of XBT but... and as you said if US and other Allied country being late on the scene... it isnt wise for them to resort to IXC which is widely distributed to the community.. unless they planned this thing years ahead..  and how sure are you when you say
there is no way banks or govts can launch their own coin and have it succeed, nobody would buy it which would mean velocity would be near zero which means the value would be near zero as well.
..  if u have ads, funds, authority behind you even a shitcoin can succeed... one scenario... if a bank adopted a certain shitcoin .. of course all of their client will knwn it and thus the marketing will move.. from that they will suggest of acquiring this or buying this as .. authority have great infuence over majority... (as dumb as a person can be even if he know he'll gonna be thrown to a bunch of alligators since it's the authority who tell him so.. he will follow) ...  applying this things to this thread... since you made a correct prediction about XBT reaching $1200.. somehow those who followed you and read your previous post believes you have a great understanding over the flow of cryptocurrency thus ... unknowingly they believed you have to authority to suggest what is better ...  so when u made this thread.. opposition flocks in.. and by simply explaining your logic over the sitch which .. is just a prediction... (which mean may or may not happen) those who believes in you think highly it will happen.. .. meaning the marketing due to your influence succeed.. the result they are buying IXC ..  from that you can see what i meant .. i seen this strategy and it always been succesful as it is on convincing people ^^, for i am convinced too on buying IXC coz another investment wont hurt ^^,..  i may comment or criticize but open mind is the best thing to profit ...

edit: convinced on investing but IXC replacing XBT... i dont knw it is for us to see ^^,
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
This will be senseful if before starting this thread vlad doesnt hold any large amount of IXC thus having a large one only means this is some kind of advertisement to push what he holds the most... regardless this is an interesting thread .. one thing .. why would US and other allied adopt a crypto that were scattered and owned by lots of ppl..  isn't it wise to just create another crypto and control it themselves??  Launching a crypto with a large fund backing it even with 80% premine it will still be accepted by people coz of the high value at the starting exchange.. seen it with aurora coins.. when it was at around .0002 BTC something only a few numbers mine it, but when it hits .01 BTC lots of miner pointed their miner on this one.. i din say your view is wrong but you are missing lots of things since you were very focused on promoting the coin you have. just my thought..

Thanks for your honest input.

First, I saw a lot of what I posted here on iXcoin and then, afterwards, I purchased my large position so there is no confirmation bias in my analysis.

I did not buy 633,000 ixCoins and then look for a reason to justify it, it was the other way around.  I just happened to start This thread after my position, but you can see posts of mine saying the same thing when I only had less than 1 BTC of iXcoin. 

Secondly, a well distributed coin is better than one which is hoarded by just a few for a number of reasons:

A) You don't have the risk of insiders dumping into every rally, thus killing any chance you have at taking the coin much higher.

B) Support and stability comes from less bulk sales which is why iXcoin has been so stable compared to other alts coins.  There's simply no big sellers due to the huge distribution.

C) From an economic point of view (government-wise) you would prefer to have 100,000 millionaires rather than a few billionaires and a couple hundred millionaires, which is the case with Bitcoin.  This type of effect gives added stability to the coin and also helps to improve the economy via wealth creation (or wealth transfer, depending on how you wanna look at it), which farther drives the value of the coin as people reinvest their money.

Launching a new coin would not be as good because it takes years to test new technology.  Just look at the problems they have found with the Bitcoin protocol over the years and that was built by the genius Satoshi.  Even Namecoin suddenly died after nearly 3 years of running with no issues.

Also, new coins are often seen as scams and pump and dumps so an older proven coin is a better choice.

Finally, there is no way banks or govts can launch their own coin and have it succeed, nobody would buy it which would mean velocity would be near zero which means the value would be near zero as well.  That's because people don't trust banks and govts which exactly why if they're gonna get involved they're gonna choose an already existing coin and hijack it but do it behind the scenes until that coin reaches critical mass.

....enter iXcoin.

This is exactly why iXcoin is so perfect.  It's just like Bitcoin without the bad image which seems to only be getting worse for Bitcoin every month.  iXcoin has everything Bitcoin has to offer, including time tested [without failure] massive security, but more liquidity and no bad image so if I'm a hedge fund or a govt. iXcoin would be my number one choice.

These are all facts, and not confirmation bias due to my large iXcoin holdings and I saw these things from day one which is why I bought so heavily into IXC.  And I have since tried to find a coin which has all of these things to offer and it simply doesn't exist which is why IXC is still the top choice of SmartMoney [and I think they're now already here, investing in iXcoin].
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
This will be senseful if before starting this thread vlad doesnt hold any large amount of IXC thus having a large one only means this is some kind of advertisement to push what he holds the most... regardless this is an interesting thread .. one thing .. why would US and other allied adopt a crypto that were scattered and owned by lots of ppl..  isn't it wise to just create another crypto and control it themselves??  Launching a crypto with a large fund backing it even with 80% premine it will still be accepted by people coz of the high value at the starting exchange.. seen it with aurora coins.. when it was at around .0002 BTC something only a few numbers mine it, but when it hits .01 BTC lots of miner pointed their miner on this one.. i din say your view is wrong but you are missing lots of things since you were very focused on promoting the coin you have. just my thought..
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I'm not so sure about IXC anymore...the leprechauns who told me to buy QRK last October have been leaving various piles of animal turds on my lawn in increasing frequency.  This hint coupled with the laws of thermodynamics and Krux's variable constant I have concluded that SHIT coin will be the next big winner.

SHITcoin would be awesome since that's my coin but I doubt it's ever gonna be mass adopted. Haha!

As for quark, it was massively owned (for free) by insiders. I'm talking like 80%.  That alone should tell you to run away.  

iXcoin has numerous advantages over all other coins, including Bitcoin, which I've outlined various times.

Nothing worth investing in is risk free so I suppose the best advice is diversification.

Starting with ShitCoin of course.  lol.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
I'm not so sure about IXC anymore...the leprechauns who told me to buy QRK last October have been leaving various piles of animal turds on my lawn in increasing frequency.  This hint coupled with the laws of thermodynamics and Krux's variable constant I have concluded that SHIT coin will be the next big winner.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
How about DarkCoin, ULTRACoin, Vertcoin, PANDA, DOGE ?
Don't forget the "old" ones: LTC, FTC, PPC
Do you still think these coins are worthless ? Only your pigmy IXC (pre-mined, Huge diff) is valuable ?  Cool

Yes, correct, all the other coins will wilt and die on the vine [Bitcoin included] and this will become very evident later this year, when iXcoin takes the second place position from LTC on CoinmarketCap.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Started building small nest of IXcoins last move down Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
How about DarkCoin, ULTRACoin, Vertcoin, PANDA, DOGE ?
Don't forget the "old" ones: LTC, FTC, PPC
Do you still think these coins are worthless ? Only your pigmy IXC (pre-mined, Huge diff) is valuable ?  Cool
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Also, another key event which kind of seems interesting with this Gox timing, like a 1, 2 punch - a regulator is supposed to report tomorrow on regulating bitcoin.

How convenient that this huge "theft" [which wasn't an actual theft per se] took place just the night before and now all of sudden people have to be protected.  Haha!

Now that could be the catalyst to spook the lemmings into breaching $300.

And like I said last year, the Govt and banks love Bitcoin and they will own it and control it and the sheep will still buy it and use it and worship it.  

Human Stupidity - Too predictable.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Be ready to buy BTC in the morning.

I think the media is gonna spin the Gox story [bankruptcy] to spook many out of their Bitcoins.

We will probably breach $300 tomorrow (from $500 now) on capitulation by the many who don't understand what's really going on.  This is an engineered Bitcoin grab by Wall Street [and maybe the Fed] before Wall Street officially moves in, in just a matter of months.  

Buy all you can tomorrow if [Bitcoin] drops hard cause it's a ruse and within 2 weeks BTC will skyrocket, and soon after we'll know Wall Street is in and then $10,000 will come earlier this year than anyone realizes.

I used to think you were smoking crack, now I am not sure. Thanks for the speculative view, nonetheless.

Ahahaahaaaa.  Yeah, I used to be called insane like 12 times per day.

Buy some BTC if it drops below $300 in the next day or two - it will rebound very hard and fast in the coming couple weeks.  All the money and power in the world is now aligned behind Bitcoin, they cannot allow it to fail - not yet at least, lest people run from cryptos and ruin their plans.

Good luck.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Be ready to buy BTC in the morning.

I think the media is gonna spin the Gox story [bankruptcy] to spook many out of their Bitcoins.

We will probably breach $300 tomorrow (from $500 now) on capitulation by the many who don't understand what's really going on.  This is an engineered Bitcoin grab by Wall Street [and maybe the Fed] before Wall Street officially moves in, in just a matter of months.  

Buy all you can tomorrow if [Bitcoin] drops hard cause it's a ruse and within 2 weeks BTC will skyrocket, and soon after we'll know Wall Street is in and then $10,000 will come earlier this year than anyone realizes.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Here's some evidence that Shrem and Karpeles may have been set-up.  

This is a must read for anyone in the free world.  It's a major new Leak.

And if iXcoin ever takes off then we could get these agents and their tactics right here and maybe even in our own real world.  

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This is relevant as it makes iXcoin, a twin of BTC, an even more likely candidate for a replacement or competing coin against BTC.

Gox report suggests 744,000 BTC were "lost" due to people being forced to sell out of fear of losing all their coins.  I've been saying this since last year - if the govt and banks don't own BTC already, they will engineer a way to do so before it reaches critical mass later this year.

I also said that they will get rid of more Bitcoin foundation board members and replace them with NSA, FED Puppets [the board controls the Bitcoin protocol [absolutely] and this is a pre-eminent hit by the US govt as they must realize by now China and USSR are secretly hoarding Bitcoins so controlling the board and the BTC protocol gives the US some leverage] and of course, JP Morgan and Goldman realize by now there's billions to be made here, PER YEAR, and much more down the road in fees and reaching the 4 Billion sheep they currently can't charge fees.

So here's a simple equation:  What does 600,000 SilkRoad Bitcoins + 744,000 Mt Gox Bitcoins + 2 Board Seats (in just 30 days, and more coming very soon) equal?

It equals a complete and total Government [and Fed] Takeover of Bitcoin before this Xmas.  

I've been saying this since last year and was called crazy.  This has been engineered:  Shrem, Karpeles, Mt Gox, etc, it's a Bitcoin Power Grab - the US must know China and Russia are secretly amassing Bitcoin for a Takeover.

So now iXcoin truly stands alone:  A true Bitcoin twin with more coins out (more liquidity), a far larger and even distribution, no bad criminal history, no top executive corruption and now you can add:  No suspicion of a government, Fed and Wall Street takeover.

If we had money for a media Blitz we could really do some Van Damage with this kind of information.  Bitcoin is quickly starting to look like the Fiat it was supposed to replace:  Damaged and Corrupt.  Cause once the Fed owns enough board seats they will GUARANTEED alter the BTC Protocol and really do a number on it.

How many more Bitcoin Foundation seats does the Fed need to steal and extort before they have enough votes?

Expect more Bitcoin Foundation Board seats to be vacated in the next 30-60 days!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

@SuperZeus,

YIKES, man, that sounds terrible.  No, I've never even heard of that game.  I don't play video games, and I've never played online games like second life, that's why I didn't hear about BTC until it hit $266 last year.

But thanks for the info, the similarity is eerie so who knows - there may be some line of reasoning to adopt from that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

I'll leave it to everyone else to solve this fairly simple riddle.  And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there.

In solving this riddle you are likely to find the keys to great fortune; albeit, holding on to that fortune will prove a much greater and painful challenge.

Are you a Baldurs Gate https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldur%27s_Gate fan,  Vlad?  Your riddle reminds me of the prophesies in that game.

"When shadows descend upon the lands, our divine lords will walk alongside us as equals."

"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos will be sown from their passage."

"The spawn of the Lord of Murder are fated to come into their inheritance through bloodshed and misery. It is the hope of their father that only one shall remain alive to inherit his legacy. I foresee that the children of Bhaal shall kill each other in a bloody massacre."

"During the days of the Avatars, the Lord of Murder will spawn a score of mortal progeny. These offspring will be aligned good and evil, but chaos will flow through them all. When the Beast's bastard children come of age, they will bring havoc to the lands of the Sword Coast. One of these children must rise above the rest and claim their father's legacy. This inheritor will shape the history of the Sword Coast for centuries to come......"

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Damn - i love this thread!  Grin

legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
To everyone who loves a good riddle:  Here's something easy to understand but nearly impossible to believe.

It is February 17th, 2014 - iXcoin [IXC] is currently at around ~$.10 [~.00015000 BTC] after a good 30% jump yesterday, with Bitcoin currently at ~$620.

I am going to go on record and state what seems impossible right now - but I fully expect the price of iXcoin to rise 100-fold, to roughly $10 per coin in under 30 days.

If I prove correct, don't forget just how impossible this prediction seems to be today, cause after the fact, everyone likes to say: I knew it all along, it was obvious.

Good luck to everyone.[/i]

That is a brave prediction, I'll give you that!

So what if on March 18, price still $.10?

Then I was dead wrong and I'm an idiot.

well maybe you have inside information.  After all, you are pretty much the market maker on this coin, not...  Otherwise, if you are right, you are that good.

I have zero inside information.  Absolute zero.  Since day one I've simply done research and inferred where BTC would go and other alt coins like IXC.

Therefore, invest at your own peril.  This is all high risk.

Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
To everyone who loves a good riddle:  Here's something easy to understand but nearly impossible to believe.

It is February 17th, 2014 - iXcoin [IXC] is currently at around ~$.10 [~.00015000 BTC] after a good 30% jump yesterday, with Bitcoin currently at ~$620.

I am going to go on record and state what seems impossible right now - but I fully expect the price of iXcoin to rise 100-fold, to roughly $10 per coin in under 30 days.

If I prove correct, don't forget just how impossible this prediction seems to be today, cause after the fact, everyone likes to say: I knew it all along, it was obvious.

well maybe you have inside information.  After all, you are pretty much the market maker on this coin, not...  Otherwise, if you are right, you are that good.

I have zero inside information.  Absolute zero.  Since day one I've simply done research and inferred where BTC would go and other alt coins like IXC.

Therefore, invest at your own peril.  This is all high risk.
legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

well maybe you have inside information.  After all, you are pretty much the market maker on this coin, not...  Otherwise, if you are right, you are that good.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Jump to: