Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 24. (Read 12918 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 29, 2019, 07:07:07 PM
I don't believe in the idea that, there is a right time in the crypto ecosystem to either invest or not to invest. I think every time in the crypto ecosystem is a good time to invest but what really matters is how well you know and understand the principles of investment  in the crypto ecosystem.  In the world of investing, everyday is an opportunity to take advantage of the current situation to invest.  Looking at the crypto market currently, having  good strategies and understanding some key facts that influence the changes in the value of most altcoins will help you know what coin to invest in and what not to invest in.  But in my observations, Ethereum is currently the coin people can easily take advantage of its change in market value and make good returning profits out of their investment.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
April 29, 2019, 06:43:07 PM
I always had that plan but I could not make it happen because I was constrained by capital, I intend to invest with money from the bounty program that I followed but in the end it did not materialize because the results of the bounties that I had participated in were not large and sometimes took a long to get it so I always lose a good moment to invest, for example is at the BNB, now the price is so good that I think I'm late
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 06:33:20 PM
Price of Bitcoin is still in the bearish zone compare to a year ago, So i think it is still good to invest now and not when price are starting to increase again.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 29, 2019, 06:30:47 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

I have already invested now I do not know how to get my money back. It remains only to invest in riskier coins, but I do not want to do it. I decided to buy Bitcoins and leave my money in storage in them.
Activity: 434
April 29, 2019, 06:29:03 PM
Of course,  will invest even though the conditions still haven't improved, but I'm sure the market will soon rise high, so take the time to start, it's not too late and can still be utilized.
it's better to start when prices fall a lot because the benefits we get will be more.
Cryptocurrency will be stronger to go up so it remains optimistic if you can generate from a number of potential Altcoins.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 29, 2019, 06:19:24 PM
I think it’s very important moment now for crypto, and if the spring season of altcoins will begin, we can make x2, x3 for that quarter. If to say what coins are goo, in my opinion it’s: Neo, stellar, bat, zil,nem. But still people have to understand that crypto is not about make huge profit in a rush, but it’s about technology, that will change our life.
from now on and it's not too late to invest, there are still opportunities to do so.
the process is needed for profit and not as fast as lightning can become rich.
yes, don't rush so we have to be patient because the Crypto movement changes anytime and we don't know when it will go up and down.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
April 29, 2019, 06:11:45 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

Oh yes, am already investing, see the most important thing is to know the right coin to invest in and I believe this is the right time but you have to make your decision yourself and also Do Your Own Research
Activity: 406
April 29, 2019, 05:49:52 PM
If you think crypto has a place in the future then this is the right time for investment but if you only believe in bad news that is distributed then you will be afraid to invest.
But in my opinion, Crypto will continue to live in the future so I will invest now.

After the next fall, I think it is good now to invest in the Altcoins and the Top 100. Many of these coins fell in price by 30-40%.
Even more on 40% , now of course a good chance to invest in the top coins , but I would not have all the money to invest I would have allocated 10% and would buy now
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 29, 2019, 05:30:05 PM
I think it’s very important moment now for crypto, and if the spring season of altcoins will begin, we can make x2, x3 for that quarter. If to say what coins are goo, in my opinion it’s: Neo, stellar, bat, zil,nem. But still people have to understand that crypto is not about make huge profit in a rush, but it’s about technology, that will change our life.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 29, 2019, 05:24:57 PM
It has been a very interesting start to Q2 but I feel things will surely pick as the level of the FUD in the space diffuse, there is an adage that say be greed when people are fearful and many people have employ this tactic for their own gains and maximize their profit. The reason some people are not making it int his space is because they feel they should be told how to make millions without doing not now
Activity: 331
April 29, 2019, 04:38:35 PM
I believe crypto currency will stand the test of time. So any time one invest It will still yield profit. The only thing is how to the right project to invest after Bitcoin and Ethereum. Every other cryptoccurrency can make you or Mar you. But having the right pick is what matter in this space. Personally anytime one invest ,  patience is the key
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 29, 2019, 04:26:07 PM
If you think crypto has a place in the future then this is the right time for investment but if you only believe in bad news that is distributed then you will be afraid to invest.
But in my opinion, Crypto will continue to live in the future so I will invest now.

After the next fall, I think it is good now to invest in the Altcoins and the Top 100. Many of these coins fell in price by 30-40%.
Activity: 262
April 29, 2019, 03:44:46 PM

You can invest in any coins that are placed in the IEO on the major and popular exchanges. They can make a good profit. However, they should not be stored for a long time and it is best to sell them immediately after the occurrence of such an opportunity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 03:35:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 29, 2019, 03:24:47 PM
With lower price of bitcoin and altcoin is the best time for us investing in many kinds of altcoin and could try for investing in bitcoin, never be late for get chance how earn much money with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
I think now that the coins are all dumping including our wonderful bitcoin, this would be best time to really  invest, many investors needs to take advantage of this opportunity now that they might not get to see again, and those who has been looking for a drop in price, I think they really need to take this opportunity also.

And if we are investing now, I would only advise bitcoin investment and some other altcoins that are on top in the coinmarketcap, they are still the safest now, except we are smart to also play the game of shitcoins, invest now that they are dumped and quickly sell off when they pump, especially in the bull run.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
April 29, 2019, 03:14:23 PM
With plenty of room for development in the future, new opportunities on the immediate horizon, and increasing pressure from other investment types (i.e., stocks), this could prove to be a valuable time to enter the crypto market. If you do, make sure you do your research, so you know exactly what type of coin you’re buying, and as always, diversify your portfolio. No investment is a sure thing, so you’ll need many types of investments to keep your growth rate balanced.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 29, 2019, 02:56:10 PM
We greet you too mate, for a while now, I have not really been investing in coins because I feel my pocket has already been drained and enough of investment for now till I am able to catch some good profits, but I might still be tempted to invest in 2nd quarter if I get the chance to do so financially.

If I have the chance to invest in second quarter, I am considering ravecoin, stellar and tron, I think these 3 coins really has very great prospect, I have research on them and I think I don’t have any iota of doubt about the success of these projects, so I will invest the little I can in them and I think you should do that also.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 29, 2019, 02:00:04 AM
It will depend on you because now the bear crypto Market is everyday lower. Basically now your investment take more risk if you are not expert crypto. I want to guess it trying to avoid new coins and keep your investment in old coins. Maybe it will better for your profitable.
Activity: 868
April 29, 2019, 01:28:40 AM
regarding investment I think bitcoin and ethereum are one of them, they have great potential for long-term investment, on the other hand the right time is of course when the price is cheap. a little advice with altcoin BNB, this is also good because I see price movements slowly increasing. I personally also have this for the long term.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 29, 2019, 01:19:49 AM
Yes, of course. I still plan to continue to buy cryptocurrency. I still want to buy Bitcoin and some of the altcoins in the second quarter later. As long as the cryptocurrency price hasn't entered the bull run area, I will continue to add to my bag.
Pages:
Jump to: