Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 25. (Read 12918 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
April 28, 2019, 06:26:33 PM
This time is surely good to invest into cryptocurrencies and you need to have some amount of patience in order to  see your investments grow. Visit coinmarketcap and observe the trend of the cryptocurrencies then make a decision on your own about the cryptocurrency that you would want to invest in.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
April 28, 2019, 05:57:19 PM
We're gonna be a little bit late since the market is moving up now. If you are investing early this year, you'll gonna have more profits as of today. But still have that chances to catch the train before will go into bull run, only you need to choose the most profitable coins even the price isn't that low. 
We'll always have a choice, to wait the market dumps or risk your money today.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 28, 2019, 05:47:53 PM
To invest at this time is risky, the market isn't that great for now bit nonetheless  if you must invest there are still very good altcoins out there, research on them and invest

not only at this moment, because crypto investments is risky my friend
but, if you can pick a good crypto you can make a good profit, but remember don't be greedy
maybe the TOP 50 crypto at coinmarketcap could be a good choice
No doubt crypto currency is the best investment ever, whenever we heard about crypto currency I really feel proud to be an investor, we can invest anytime as market of crypto currency is open 24/7. Now is the best time when the price is down, we can get so many bitcoin at this low price of 5k, after few months the price will be more than 10k so now is best time to get in market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 28, 2019, 02:59:16 PM
The cryptocurrency projects lost its real meaning and existence reasons. There is no right time to invest in crypto projects but every trader should plan its strategy included the entry price and timing.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
April 28, 2019, 02:57:19 PM
I trade every day so I buy coins every day. And I only play at the top 10 coins because it's safer and can make a profit. If you want to invest for the long term, I suggest you buy a BNB. This is a very good coin and its growth is very fast.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
April 28, 2019, 02:48:06 PM
I think top 10 coins are still my choice though some coins are showing some good signs, I will still prefer the top 10 coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
April 28, 2019, 02:33:44 PM
I think that now is the right time to just keep what you have and not to talk about it to anyone.  In any case, you so get at least some kind of profit.  And it is desirable to keep a little longer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 02:30:09 PM
I don't think that this is the right time for investment, just keep your fund safe. 2020 would be the best year to invest, just watch out if you wanted to invest right now.
And now is a good time to take some of the altcoins , I think you need to choose a good altcoins and invest in them , it seems to me very soon we can break through the resistance line at the top and then it is worth waiting for a large loss of growth !
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 28, 2019, 12:16:01 PM
The cryptocurrency market always provides an opportunity to be able to get profits at any time not having to wait for the bitcoin to rise or fall clearly every time we can benefit from the cryptocurrency market to get that moment
Well, Some of the tokens and coins in the crypto market is basing their value or prices in bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin is not in the stable status right now. I agree that we don't need to wait bitcoin to increase for us to enable to gain profit but it is still a big factor that mother coin (BTC) is in stable staus. It is still not recommended for me to buy right at this moment.
Activity: 201
April 28, 2019, 11:43:48 AM
This is the perfect time to invest into some cryptocurrencies but among all the numerous altcoins you can look at these, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. These coins would increase in price once bitcoin bull run begins. Buy now when the prices are cheaper.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 28, 2019, 11:25:09 AM
As you know Crypto market is growing well now and all altcoin growing well also, so we need to invest in top 10 coins best is BNB,XRP,XLM,TRON for long trerm investment.
Activity: 1190
April 28, 2019, 11:08:16 AM
I don't think that this is the right time for investment, just keep your fund safe. 2020 would be the best year to invest, just watch out if you wanted to invest right now.

In my opinion now is the right time, I am sure that the market will continue to grow positively so that we can get profit if we buy now, I am always sure that buying later will get a high price.
Activity: 616
April 28, 2019, 10:04:22 AM
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 28, 2019, 10:02:06 AM
The right time to invest is invest slowly even if you have coin it good opportunity.  The market is so volatile that you dont know about next day. These happen with good coin also. Always make stop loss and profit target so that whenever you ready do that.second always have a diversified portfolio
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 28, 2019, 09:24:13 AM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

From the crypto market trends, Ethereum is the best crypto coin so far to invest in for this year 2019.  Investing in Ethereum present the investor an opportunity to gain about 40% of their investment within 72hrs after investing in it. But I will suggest that before investing in Ethereum, you should do some research regarding the trading trends and the market trends of it. This will help get a fair idea about profit advantages available when you invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
April 28, 2019, 04:17:23 AM
Actually if you want to invest in crypto then best suggest fare, you can invest in top popular currency. Those who have this crypto market occupy wide demand and a lot of users. Those who put more emphasis on currency development for new developments.
If you invest in those currencies, you will have more chance of getting profits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
April 28, 2019, 02:28:36 AM
If you want to invest in crypto the most obvious variation is top 20 coin list. This altcoins are leaders in the market and it be less risky to choose them. Also i suppose it possible small parts of funds can be invested in coins which looks like perspective, but their price dropted to very bottom. They can give a good profit in rising market.  Don't forget though about risk, so don't invest more than you ready to loose.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
April 27, 2019, 01:10:36 PM
The cryptocurrency market always provides an opportunity to be able to get profits at any time not having to wait for the bitcoin to rise or fall clearly every time we can benefit from the cryptocurrency market to get that moment
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 27, 2019, 01:04:00 PM
In the crypto market always is the right time for investment because almost everyday new coins are launching. But you have to catch it at right price. Recently one coin is launched that is CHI which is a good coin and has its' own blockchain and also now is the right time for investment. You can invest for ETH and Ripple now which are at very good price now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 2
April 27, 2019, 01:00:59 PM
Now is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins which are currently promising. I think in 2020 the market will gradually will start recover.
Pages:
Jump to: