Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 28. (Read 12918 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
April 26, 2019, 07:44:05 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

of course I still invest in cryptocurrency and I suggest you to invest in Ethereum, because in my opinion Ethereum price is very suitable for investment and hold for the long term, because I'm sure the price of Ethereum will return to the price of $ 1300 or even more than that price, so if you invest in Ethereum now and hold it, then I'm sure you will definitely get a lot of profit.
Yes ethereum will surely be a good investment too just like bitcoin. They still give us good profits especially if we hold them for a long term investment. There are also some altcoins that are good for investments but we should be very careful in choosing those coins to invest that will surely have a good pump in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 26, 2019, 07:10:12 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

of course I still invest in cryptocurrency and I suggest you to invest in Ethereum, because in my opinion Ethereum price is very suitable for investment and hold for the long term, because I'm sure the price of Ethereum will return to the price of $ 1300 or even more than that price, so if you invest in Ethereum now and hold it, then I'm sure you will definitely get a lot of profit.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
April 26, 2019, 07:07:07 PM
The crypto market is indeed red and many people take this opportunity to invest. If you are sure of crypto then take this opportunity wisely and choose coins that do provide potential, do research carefully so as not to get caught up in something unwanted. Learn a lot and understand the market conditions so you will find the bright spots of investing.
When the favorite Red color appears, it is time to invest. Smart and experienced traders and investors wait for such Red for too long. They even wait for the Red over weeks to step in and buy cheap coins when they dump fastly due to panic sells from inexperienced traders and when bad news released in-a-row. Last two days are one of best days to buy cheap coins within the last two months, in my opinion. I actually bought some coins for my portfolio yesterday.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 26, 2019, 06:41:04 PM
Is still good to invest at this moment but is better to still hold on and watch price because I still have the believe that price if most alcoin is still going down and that is the best moment to invest. I will like to invest in ETH, cardano, Neo and Wave.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 26, 2019, 06:36:21 PM
I think it depends on the market condition but I'll advise you to invest when the prices of coins are low and down and hold it for a period of time until prices go up.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2019, 05:58:20 PM
Any good investor research deep into any coin they invest in and I think no matter the quarter we in or going in, research well into what you want to invest in and you wouldn't blame anyone for your lose. Considering the top altcoins for now, I think BNB is cool to give it a research and an eye.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
April 26, 2019, 05:03:54 PM
I've stopped investing in altcoin because I've lost a lot of money during 2018 and I've now decided that I'll only invest in bitcoin to reduce the loss rate
Activity: 728
April 26, 2019, 04:35:47 PM
Today, the time is right for investment in Bitcoin and popular alto-coins, as the market will soon return to rapid growth and become green again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 26, 2019, 03:03:48 PM
It always happens in different ways, probably now is not the right time, because BTC is now very expensive, so now there is a slight correction, it is at such moments that people have opportunities to invest
I don't believe in this your philosophy because to me there is no best time to buy bitcoin and every time is the right time all you need to do is to listen to your inner mind and make the right decisions at the right time because you never know what may happen next because we are in a volatile market so buy whenever you have the capital to buy just take the risk.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 26, 2019, 03:01:29 PM
I never ask myself or someone else a similar question. Since I believe that it is never too late to invest in cryptocurrency. At any time in the market, you can find good coins at reasonable prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 26, 2019, 02:57:44 PM
It always happens in different ways, probably now is not the right time, because BTC is now very expensive, so now there is a slight correction, it is at such moments that people have opportunities to invest
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
April 26, 2019, 02:51:52 PM
It is on your instinct to determine when is the right time to invest. But right now, it would be best if you will put your entry. I think that bull market is on the way right now. And I accumulated in April alt like ETC and ETH.
Activity: 600
April 26, 2019, 02:41:51 PM
I think at the end of the month it's also good I will also plan to buy more altcoins, because now the price is still low, so I'm sure I will also get more profits in the future.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 26, 2019, 02:36:38 PM
The crypto market is indeed red and many people take this opportunity to invest. If you are sure of crypto then take this opportunity wisely and choose coins that do provide potential, do research carefully so as not to get caught up in something unwanted. Learn a lot and understand the market conditions so you will find the bright spots of investing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 26, 2019, 02:29:00 PM
Why is everyone constantly asking when to invest? Now or tomorrow. Have money ? Invest. No money leave this business.
The fact is that a very attentive and hardworking person will find an opportunity to make money on the cryptocurrency market even with a very small amount of start-up capital.  By exploring the market and practicing here, you can earn money by investing in really promising projects, as well as daily trading.  But here you need to study the daily price fluctuation charts for traders, and for the investor you need to know the real prospects of a single project.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 26, 2019, 02:09:28 PM
Yeah april month is amost Going to end and I already accumulated some altcoins in this month and I will buy some more coins in upcoming month. My best choice are Eth, Ltc, Ada, xlm, xmr, trx, monero and neo. You can also choose from this all for good and safe investment.
Activity: 462
April 26, 2019, 01:50:39 PM
Why is everyone constantly asking when to invest? Now or tomorrow. Have money ? Invest. No money leave this business.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
April 26, 2019, 01:44:35 PM
Since it seems like bitcoin history is repeating itself I'd say it's still a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, but making people choose for you might be a really bad idea, don't rely on others point of view, find yourself a reason to invest in projects either ICOs or IEOs
Activity: 504
April 26, 2019, 01:37:04 PM
The crypto market is now not moving. Almost all altcoins don't have an increase in value. This is a good opportunity to buy or invest in altcoins. And the altcoin value is low.
copper member
Activity: 995
April 26, 2019, 01:35:54 PM
Yes i have a plan to invest in cryptocurrency more, after a nice increase on the crypto market in this market, i predict the price will go up again on the next month. I have a plan to invest on bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash before next month May come. Invest today mate before its too late.
I also have the same interests as you, which is like ETH and Bitcoin as an investment because both of them don't need to doubt the quality.
I am sure that in the near future if we have ETH and Bitcoin we will profit.

Yeah, we get it only they, too, can not give us a 100% guarantee. Although we have seen posedivnyh changes in the market. But the risk that the feed will last. Still huge.
Pages:
Jump to: