Pages:
Author

Topic: the right time to buy ETH. - page 13. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
December 22, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
of course now because now is a very good time for us to buy a lot of ethereum to be made long-term, because the price is still cheap. the problem is I'm sure also that later ethereum will soar in price
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
December 22, 2018, 03:25:44 AM
Agree with you my friend that this is perfect time to buy some ETH, ill wait the price correction and i think it will be in 102$.
Ill wait to stay on 102$ and start buy some for saving.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 22, 2018, 01:12:21 AM
Certainly, this will be the right time to buy ETH. Now the price is in the range of $ 110 - $ 115 with a green market condition. I think ETH will experience an increase and a good time to make a profit.
the price now is indeed a good price. and in my opinion this is a great potential to be able to invest in ethereum,before prices rise in January
yes, however, seeing current prices is so good for investing. however, you know that there will still be risks in investing for now. I advise to look at the market situation, and define the situation before you actually invest large amounts.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 22, 2018, 12:53:34 AM
Certainly, this will be the right time to buy ETH. Now the price is in the range of $ 110 - $ 115 with a green market condition. I think ETH will experience an increase and a good time to make a profit.
the price now is indeed a good price. and in my opinion this is a great potential to be able to invest in ethereum,before prices rise in January
Accumulating period indeed, those who are positive that this project will rise back will surely buy more coins and store it inside their safe wallets, waiting game as there's a lots of positive news that will show up after this year, take the risk and enjoy after when bounce back happen and meet another high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 12:42:11 AM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
December 21, 2018, 11:12:01 PM
well that your speculations, nothing wrong with that anybody can make opinion.
but i not sure, maybe it can go deep again, but im still looking for best chance, no need to rush just slowly.
we dont want make the same mistake.
Yes, anybody can make their opinion about the market price but I want you to be reassure that the crypto market will dump in price again because we're yet the reach the bottom price of this year and the slightly increase in price just happen before the bottom price.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 21, 2018, 11:08:30 PM
well that your speculations, nothing wrong with that anybody can make an opinion.
but i not sure, maybe it can go deep again, but I'm still looking for a best chance, no need to rush just slowly.
we don't want to make the same mistake.

Exactly, ETH price is still very low in the market and there is no need to rush for it because there might be a chance to decrease the even lower value. We need to wait and act according to the market situation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 09:49:11 PM
well that your speculations, nothing wrong with that anybody can make opinion.
but i not sure, maybe it can go deep again, but im still looking for best chance, no need to rush just slowly.
we dont want make the same mistake.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 09:01:02 PM
I guess now is a good time to buy ETH and HODL. In the nearest time price will increase!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 21, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
This was a proper discussion when eth was lower than 100 dollars, people didn't realize the natural course of action is the purchase when its anything low like even right now and specially when its under 100 dollars.

Ethereum is one of the few coins that have utility and reason to hold and keep on buying, it has ICO's and blockchain and many more stuff that would make people buy it for using it and when that happens you know ETH always has a reason to go up, which means when there is a bear market everything falls and of course ethereum drops as well but this is not a coin that will die anytime soon and will eventually go up, so if you see eth low just buy it as much as you can so you can profit later on when it goes back up. Do not lose hope on currencies that have utility in real life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
December 21, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

Surely support your statement, this is the right time to buy ether, it has been hit more than BTC around 15 times lower from all time high, many projects are being launched on ERC20 blockchain, price is now very cheap to buy, it may give good profit in short time. Ethereum blockchain is very fast, transactions done in ETH are faster than BTC, I think ETH has good potential.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 21, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
It still good to buy even the price is going up above $100, it is lower than the previous months. There might be a possibility that ethereum price will go up next year on its scheduled hardfork but it is still uncertain if that possible trend will continue. Ethereium price have been going down since its all-time high last January this year and may further go down before its awaited bounce back.
Merit: 566
December 20, 2018, 08:02:41 PM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.
To me the bearish time which some people called the down trends market are the right time to buy ETH though the market is yet to start the bull run market which is still good ones can still seize the time to invest now before the bull run market come to alive cause it will be too late then.
legendary
Merit: 1036
December 20, 2018, 07:53:48 PM
Price of Ethereum also has grown from December 15 to December 20 by 32%. I always think that the price of Ethereum goes with the price of Bitcoin. The price growth of BTC and ETH is almost the same. It's still good to buy ETH at this time, remember that it reached almost $1,000 USD last year.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 20, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
The ethereum increase now so that it is good to buy more ethereum and for sure we will earn more money once the ethereum go back again to the highest price which is $1400 that hitted last december 2017 it will be repeated to become more than thousands of dollars.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 20, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

I'm not really sure where you looking at because in the 10 months or so, Ethereum has fallen from its all-time-high of more than $1K to $90 a pop so that's about 90% drop. Obviously if you're looking at the long term, ETH is a good buy, just like any other coins in the top 10. We may have seen the bottom already of ETH so the next logical move is for the price to go up. But you need to have a lot mental toughness here, to say the least. And there's also a news that ETH will have its fork for next year, so it might also push the price to a significant level in 2019.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
December 20, 2018, 07:09:21 PM
Are you asking us or you're telling us, I can't really get your assertions here, If you really wanted to purchase ethereum you could have done that last week as the price was below 100 USD
As of yesterday and today the ethereum is above a hundred dollars,it doesn't still make it the perfect or the worst time to purchase.
Anyone who wants to purchase coins is privy to numerous informations and can do his or her research

He should have done that last week as the price of eth is going up now. Also, nobody can dictate when you want to buy a specific coin or token. Everyone has the freewill to do his crypto dealings at his own time, at his own comfort.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 20, 2018, 07:02:40 PM
Bitcoin slowly showing increasing their price in the market
Most likely ethereum are follow to increase their price from the king of crypto
So i agree yes grab the opportunity buying ethereum
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 20, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

If you think that way then go trust your guts and purchase ETH at the current price.

After all, even if we will applied technical analysis here or such some expected project development, it's still depend on a certain trader if they will consider the "current" price as good price to enter. Changing of minds doesn't have some room here unless still waiting for dips.

Goodluck on everyone's future strategies.
Pages:
Jump to: