Pages:
Author

Topic: the right time to buy ETH. - page 6. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 05, 2019, 06:16:51 PM
Most cheapest price of Ethereum coin is almost over now 100% up. Only under 1 month Ethereum price rised, still didn't huge pump after best pump price could be 5000$-10000$.
I think that the price of Ethereum will not exceed 200 dollars. Nevertheless, Bitcoin is very relevant and the most liquid. But Bitcoin is also very reliable.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 05:47:24 PM
Yes, Ethereum has a good price to buy now. But you still have to be careful. I think it's still possible for the price to drop. And we also have to will wait for the Ethereum hard fork, this should serve as a push its price.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 05:39:00 PM
i thought this was best back in December when ETH was much lower, thats when i bought.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 05:36:30 PM
Ethereum is going up back gradually and steadily which is a deviation from percent bitcoin's is growing, anyone that wants to invest should go ahead because it's still good to buy sum ethereum for exponential gain later
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 05, 2019, 05:28:06 PM
The price of this coin is rapidly going up. I think that ETH may soon reach $ 200 per coin. Perhaps this can make good money.
Activity: 182
January 05, 2019, 05:19:13 PM
You do not need to buy Ethereum now because it has risen very high in price and I think that it can still be bought off at a lower price.
Activity: 616
January 05, 2019, 05:04:15 PM
Yes, indeed, the graphics are drawn very interesting. As well as on the threshold of forks of Ethereum, the price should go up.
Activity: 198
January 05, 2019, 05:03:51 PM
Some Asian countries are preparing to enter their biggest holiday of the year. There will be a large amount of cash withdrawn from the market to serve the shopping needs. In my opinion, we should buy ETH on this holiday season, which is the best time to buy.
I don't think a person puts all their savings into cryptography to then withdraw some because he doesn't have enough Fiat.  Holiday cannot be a reason for withdrawal.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 04:56:32 PM
Most cheapest price of Ethereum coin is almost over now 100% up. Only under 1 month Ethereum price rised, still didn't huge pump after best pump price could be 5000$-10000$.
Activity: 196
January 05, 2019, 04:45:38 PM
I believe that ethereum can be bought at any price at the moment, since in the future it will still cost more
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
January 05, 2019, 04:42:03 PM
right now is the best time to buy eth because there will be a hardfork what will happened in January 11 , 2019 and everybody is now preparing for it so we should as well . It will be a great profit to everyone .
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 04:40:49 PM
If you are a long time hodler or planning to be a long time hodler you can buy Ethereum at any time. It doesn't matter if you are buying Ethereum 10-20 dollar cheap.
Activity: 442
January 05, 2019, 04:37:45 PM
Some Asian countries are preparing to enter their biggest holiday of the year. There will be a large amount of cash withdrawn from the market to serve the shopping needs. In my opinion, we should buy ETH on this holiday season, which is the best time to buy.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 05, 2019, 02:21:21 PM
i don't think etherem will fail below usd100 again after the last year breakdown.but if happens to taste that price again. we will surely goes as low usd 50 for ethereum and its horrible for the market. a long bull market will take time to happen. not in the next 6 months. the downfall of these top coins affects the alt-coins badly. a market melt-down is looming if the market fails to stabilize this year.
Well according to the graphs we can hardly go below 80 , according to the graphs I only see growth and bullish sentiment , I think Ethereum has already found the bottom and from there started to grow , I think it's best to take
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 04, 2019, 05:49:08 AM
The best time to buy ETH was when it was sole less than $100, nevertheless this is still the right time to invest in ETH because according to the crypto market now ETH still has a better tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2019, 05:43:20 AM
Ethereum is one if the special altcoin loved by many in cryptocurrency. The recent dump in ether price is an opportunity for many people to take position in ethereum. Market is still creating opportunities, it is time to buy more ether.
I personally also liked Eth and yes not just like other altcoins besides bitcoin most people considering Eth is good and very potential altcoins especially the current price was very cheap and before missed the train i think i do agree too with other people that it's right time to buy
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
January 04, 2019, 05:36:16 AM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.
I think that now is the best time to buy ETH, it has started to pick up from the lowest price.
Activity: 434
January 04, 2019, 05:11:50 AM
Not a moment where its the time to buy ethereum but I think there will be no right time to buy ethereum since ethereum is not on bull run.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
January 04, 2019, 04:51:02 AM
Ethereum is one if the special altcoin loved by many in cryptocurrency. The recent dump in ether price is an opportunity for many people to take position in ethereum. Market is still creating opportunities, it is time to buy more ether.
I agree. This is the good time to invest more ethereum because it will gain good price again and it is the opportunity as it is cheaper. It won't stay low or even more down and won't recover to be afraid of because it is mainly used for every platforms. Do not even doubt ethereum because you gonna regret it. When you are choosing a coin, do not forget to take it.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 04, 2019, 04:07:39 AM
I feel it is the best time to buy ethereum as ethereum is rising gradually. I still believe eth is the most undervalued coin at the moment according to its potential. I think recovery is already started in eth from almost last 20 days. One should not miss the buying opportunity of ethereum as it can give us a good profit. I feel its not late yet to buy ethereum. I would say grab the opportunity at the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: