Pages:
Author

Topic: the right time to buy ETH. - page 7. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 02:40:41 AM
There is no right time when to buy or invest in eth. One thing that I can say is that, put a target price when to buy then that is your right time to buy.

No one exactly knows the bottom of the price once it goes down therefore we need to act wisely when to buy. In my side, I put a target of 150$ and once it hit that amount I automatically buy eth with all the money that I have whether it goes down to the lowest again as I will lost anything as long as I still hold my eth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 04, 2019, 02:40:21 AM
With the way ethereum is gradually increasing in price and with the hard fork coming very soon,I will not say it is a bad time to invest into ethereum, but invest wisely.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 02:14:55 AM
This is right time to buy ETH. Now its rate 150-160 usd. I think after hardfork it goes on 250 usd plus.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 01:29:26 AM
ETH prices are increasing day by day, so I think it's a good time to buy ETH. Because I believe ETH's price will increase further in the future. So if you buy ETH now you can make profits in the future. So I think it's a good time to buy ETH.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 03, 2019, 11:02:26 PM
eth's rise is very good, now it reaches $ 140 and it's not impossible in the middle of this month to experience a high increase, again. bull run will indeed occur this year. and start investing in eth is the best way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 10:02:24 AM
You can buy Ethereum or any cruypto anytime as long as you can afford to wait until such time the price rise to get your profits. This is unpredictable investment which we just need patience with our investment. 
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 09:54:06 AM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

Ya man! But before the price goes below 100 USD level and now grew up to 160 per ETH. I do not want to wreak havoc, but now it looks like the big whales covering their shorts. Will see.
Anyway, I believe it will be a new sunrise for crypto after some regulative features. Keep waiting. HODL or trade - choose yourself )
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 02, 2019, 04:59:24 AM
i don't think etherem will fail below usd100 again after the last year breakdown.but if happens to taste that price again. we will surely goes as low usd 50 for ethereum and its horrible for the market. a long bull market will take time to happen. not in the next 6 months. the downfall of these top coins affects the alt-coins badly. a market melt-down is looming if the market fails to stabilize this year.
It's not, ETH will have its upgrade scheduled on the first month of the year, judging the price now, it seems like it will bring investors.
So, most likely, what we have witness last year which is below $100 is not gonna happen again, I can feel the market is healthier this year, so let's bet on it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
January 02, 2019, 04:19:28 AM
i don't think etherem will fail below usd100 again after the last year breakdown.but if happens to taste that price again. we will surely goes as low usd 50 for ethereum and its horrible for the market. a long bull market will take time to happen. not in the next 6 months. the downfall of these top coins affects the alt-coins badly. a market melt-down is looming if the market fails to stabilize this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
January 02, 2019, 04:09:33 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum is now recovering. It has already shown a green market in the past few days. Soon Ethereum will replace Ripple ranking top 2, we should see the future of Ethereum is bright, now it The price is very cheap, now buying Ethereum will be profitable.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 03:34:09 AM
Ethereum shows impressive growth in recent days. If this continues in the future, then ETH will be able to get ahead of Ripple and get into second place in the coming weeks. Taking into account the beginning of the growth of Ethereum, I think it's time to invest in it, because its growth potential is about $ 1,500.
Ripple had never been a threat to the rise of ETH. It was just a recession for ETH and many other coins as a result of which it lost value. Give it some times and you will see ETH coming hard at Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
December 30, 2018, 11:55:44 PM
Looking at the crypto market now the prices of all coins are red and especially for Ethereum are also very low. And I personally have now decided to buy Ehereum before this coin increases again. Ethereum in the last few days has shown very good development so it is very feasible to buy.
there is no coercion here, believe in your beliefs and make the best decisions. always monitor and think smart so that it is always right to buy coins. the market is down very good for buying coins. make long-term investments to get maximum results.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 30, 2018, 11:51:15 PM
I am one of big fans of ethereum. I like its team and technology and its name as well. So I obviously would like to suggest to investors investing in ethereum. And it is the best time to invest as its prices are lowering to its lower bottom. It does not mean that the coin is bad due to its prices declining sharply. See the market is in pain. So invest in ethereum now.
Activity: 518
December 30, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
Ethereum is one if the special altcoin loved by many in cryptocurrency. The recent dump in ether price is an opportunity for many people to take position in ethereum. Market is still creating opportunities, it is time to buy more ether.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
December 30, 2018, 11:38:58 PM
Ethereum is just starting and so far we can see that its a growing baby. Now that bitcoin loses its power because of the alarming drop started exactly one year before, we can consider ETH as a substitute for BTC investment. We can focus on altcoins specially ETH now that the BTC market is stagnant.
Activity: 420
December 30, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
Now is still a good time to buy this coin, but the best moment missed a little earlier when the price was around $ 80, now it would be possible to make a profit
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
December 30, 2018, 11:30:38 PM
The most profitable method or can provide an opportunity to generate profits optimally is when you can buy at a very low price and sell it when it is at a very high peak. Ethereum is one of the brilliant ideas to invest. Its potential and performance are quite good at fighting in the marketplace and market share in implementing its platform.
Activity: 392
December 30, 2018, 11:07:17 PM
Yes, whenever you are sure to buy ethereum, buy it for now, postponing something is not a good thing, if you are sure, buy ethereum and immediately invest and surely in the future you will get something good from what you are investing right now
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 30, 2018, 07:58:12 PM
Buy when you see fit. There is no right time to buy, there is no wrong time. Everything is relative: how and why you want to trade, in what term you want to make a profit.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 30, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
Looking at the crypto market now the prices of all coins are red and especially for Ethereum are also very low. And I personally have now decided to buy Ehereum before this coin increases again. Ethereum in the last few days has shown very good development so it is very feasible to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: