Pages:
Author

Topic: the right time to buy ETH. - page 8. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

I am not sure if you are looking at the right charts, but anyway ETH is one of the most
trusted coin and platform on the market. With the upcoming development upgrades it
will solve the issues it had in the past and it`s recovery is not questionable.
Activity: 187
December 30, 2018, 07:43:25 PM
If you recall the highest price of ethereum before experiencing a fall until the current price, it is very good to buy it at the current price, because the coin still has great potential and opportunity to return to its highest price like last time. Indeed we must be optimistic for ethereum growth in the future, I am sure we will certainly be able to provide many benefits for all of us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 30, 2018, 07:38:00 PM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.
Yes, I think right now is a good time to buy ethereum because the price is very low and we are expecting the next bull run for ethereum to start in the early January 2019 due to the ethereum constantinople hard fork.
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 07:35:49 PM
This is right time to buy ethereum,yeah, but you know, there is more probability to gain money in crypto if you hold such valuable assets as bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 07:28:37 PM
i have bought some ether when the price drops at $90 and still holding because i strongly believe that 2019 will be a good year for crypto, also ethereum has line-up some big news in the next coming months so it is good to buy while still cheap.
Activity: 378
December 30, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

Ethereum is one of the best coins after bitcoin. Indeed, now it has been defeated by XRP, but soon ETH will take over the position. I think 2019 is the year for rising ETH prices. I will continue to invest in ETH, this is a good opportunity to buy because the price is cheap.
If you're thinking for long term investment for sure ETH is one of the coins which has a good benefit as you can see the price is so cheap to buy. This coming 2019 I guess, it will give us a good benefit and it might also give us an opportunity to earn bigger profit, let's wait and always think positive for the outcomes of the next upcoming year.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 30, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
Ethereum prices are still very low because Bitcoin has also not experienced a large price change. Now is a good time to invest in Ethereum because the price falls and red. Maybe at the end of 2018 not many changes have taken place and entering the first quarter of 2019 prices will start to grow.
I also think that even if we don't buy Ethereum now, at least we should be prepared to do it after the updates, if the prices start to grow rapidly
Activity: 343
December 30, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
It would be great if Ethereum will recover at his previous prices. I will be happy if the price would be 400-500$. Mostly all altcoins in my portfolio depends on the price of ETH.
Activity: 239
December 30, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
if you see the price changes that are happening right now, ETH is still in the lowest price range and has not decreased more than that, so I am sure if you buy ETH now, the next 3 months will get a lot of profits because prices will soon increase
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 06:57:14 PM
Ethereum prices are still very low because Bitcoin has also not experienced a large price change. Now is a good time to invest in Ethereum because the price falls and red. Maybe at the end of 2018 not many changes have taken place and entering the first quarter of 2019 prices will start to grow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
December 30, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Ethereum is one of the best coins after bitcoin. Indeed, now it has been defeated by XRP, but soon ETH will take over the position. I think 2019 is the year for rising ETH prices. I will continue to invest in ETH, this is a good opportunity to buy because the price is cheap.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
December 30, 2018, 06:45:34 PM
ETH is good for long-term trade, because the coin track record is very good, it's just that since many scam projects, this has also made ETH slump, and even though at present, ETH is still in the price of a good price to buy. I suggest trying to use analysis compared to the fundamentals at ETH because usually ETH does not have much effect when other markets fall
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 06:37:06 PM
Indeed, December this year is a good enough month to buy Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is down so that it allows us to be able to collect Ethereum as much as possible and hold it until the next few months. I am sure the price of Ethereum will immediately increase, and we will soon get profits through Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
December 30, 2018, 06:35:06 PM
There is no such thing called "right time" for markets. Cycles repeat itself and this bear market is part of known cycle. Financial literacy is necessary for new traders in order to increase their skills and knowledge before jumping to bandwagon blindly. ETH is in buy zone.
Activity: 162
Need money
December 30, 2018, 06:31:21 PM
This time, you buy as much as possible. ETH will recover, although it is a long way, really recently, ETH has a very good price to buy.
Activity: 504
December 30, 2018, 06:05:49 PM
Yes, today the price of ethirium is very low, you can make purchases, but I have seen a lot of feedback from experienced investors, and they say that the price of this coin may fall even more, I hope that they are wrong in their analyzes   Sad
Activity: 448
December 30, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

I also do think so that ethereum will recover and would reach another ATH just like the previous year. Now is also a good time to buy since the price is still low and it has proven that if there is a bullrun, a decent profit from our investment would be enjoyed.
This is the reality that now we can make good future. In old days people has been crying about high price of bitcoin and other Alt coins like ETH so for them now it is golden chance to buy as they can afford  it now and they can make huge profit for holding techniques. I told all my friends to buy price is really awesome to purchase
Now we have too invest because now price is not so high we can afford buying any coin. ETH has been expensive to buy long ago but now we can buy at very reasonably price. In market we can see that people are happy with the running values that it will store their future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
December 30, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

Yes. No other doubt on it. Just spend as much as possible and buy a good amount of ETH. I do see ETH's last week's growth trend has been good. Hence don't delay to buy ETH. I would suggest you to pick few more best crypto currencies which have performed well in the market. This would be a wise move.
Activity: 225
December 30, 2018, 04:55:05 PM
I agree with this view, the usual ETH will have a fairly stable price of $ 200-300. It seems that the wave of hardfork in 2019 will give ETH a new breath to be able to revive the confidence of the head future investment. The ETH 1k is absolutely possible
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 30, 2018, 02:05:46 PM
Before jumping on board with Etherium, I would like to know what will happen with the long announced and postponed hard fork called Constantinople. The new date is early 2019 (probably January or February) I believe, a lot will depend on how they handle the fork, and what the response from the community (miners) will be. Some questions: will miners leave, how many of them will leave, will Ethereum split, and who will be the ultimate winner.

You have to have all this in view if you are going to buy ETH, especially if you are going to buy and hold long term.

Now could be a good time to take advantage of some of the uncertainty surrounding that. Buying cheap coins, you'll always have both coins following any split and you could sell one if you don't believe in the direction they're taking. If OP was interested in buying at $250-$300 (no idea where he got those prices from) then $100 is a clear buy for him.

I would say that the best time is not solely dependent on its current value and its movement, but also, it would depend on your carrying capacity as an investor or holder and the amount of capital you can shed out. The thing about the cryptocurrency market is that it moves and changes virtually every time, so as you invest, you really have to deal with the negative aspect as well before you can get the positive and good stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: