Pages:
Author

Topic: The space launchings aren't putting food on your table. - page 15. (Read 10632 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
lol i thought of that either.

but i've read an article months ago about possible mining on space. NOT BITCOIN of course but possibly rare elements and stuff.
But why should you care about rocks? Unless they're nuclear rocks that we can use to power the electricity of the entire tri state area, what is the point of that?

Is that all you care about?  All humanity should do is worry about powering electricity for the time being? LOL,

WTF does space even have to do with genocide in Iraq?  You are seriously saying we should stop spending billions on space exploration, rather spending it on middle eastern conflict - when we're already spending TRILLIONS to only add fuel to the fire (and we have been for decades)

2/10 trolling for getting me to respond.  If serious, it's too late, there's no hope in saving you.  But I'd recommend ceasing your 'asking questions to every answer to your question' strategy, but instead read a book
No its not all I care about but it's necessary to worry about worldly problems first before tampering with mother nature. Humanity shouldn't just worry about that, but it shouldn't throw away trillions of dollars on research that isn't needed at the moment. We've been doing these moon launchings since 1982. Tell me one good beneficial thing we got out of these launchings.

The world should worry about earthly issues before worrying about doing cart wheels in space.
Activity: 714

but i've read an article months ago about possible mining on space. NOT BITCOIN of course but possibly rare elements and stuff.
But why should you care about rocks? Unless they're nuclear rocks that we can use to power the electricity of the entire tri state area, what is the point of that?

Is that all you care about?  All humanity should do is worry about powering electricity for the time being? LOL,

WTF does space even have to do with genocide in Iraq?  You are seriously saying we should stop spending billions on space exploration, rather spending it on middle eastern conflict - when we're already spending TRILLIONS to only add fuel to the fire (and we have been for decades)

2/10 trolling for getting me to respond.  If serious, it's too late, there's no hope in saving you.  But I'd recommend ceasing your 'asking questions to every answer to your question' strategy, but instead read a book
Merit: 250
I need to know what the point of spending thousands of US dollars on space trips is meant for. I don't know what we've accomplished and found beneficial to society and the overall growth of human living by having money and such being tossed for the government to send random men up into space. I don't understand why space travel is so necessary. Please tell me how the moon launchings weren't fake, or needed for the human race.
The point is research, without research we would still be living in the dark ages. There are uses beyond "putting guy in space",  satellite network provides you with GPS, tv.  If you are wondering about taxes you might as well wonder whats the point of spending thousands of US dollars on mass surveillance  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

You should read up on some of the great works by Char Aznable.

Earth is merely Humanity's cradle, our next evolutionary step will take place once we rid ourselves from the chains of Earth's gravitational pull.  Sieg Zeon
....How is the country's flag allegedly being on the moon helping us with famine or war? Mass genocide is happening in Iraq and we're more focused on throwing away money so random people can go play in space?
Activity: 714
You should read up on some of the great works by Char Aznable.

Earth is merely Humanity's cradle, our next evolutionary step will take place once we rid ourselves from the chains of Earth's gravitational pull.  Sieg Zeon
I need to know what the point of spending thousands of US dollars on space trips is meant for. I don't know what we've accomplished and found beneficial to society and the overall growth of human living by having money and such being tossed for the government to send random men up into space. I don't understand why space travel is so necessary. Please tell me how the moon launchings weren't fake, or needed for the human race.
Pages:
Jump to: