Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 10. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 22, 2019, 04:26:05 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
and maybe in the current conditions and situations, indeed the bounty is very unfavorable, but no one can know the future development, the most important thing is belief and patience as a long-term investment capital.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 22, 2019, 04:12:37 PM
All of that is very necessary, but spirits because of the need to fulfill everyday life to achieve all ideals as an encouragement that can be used to produce genuine performance
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
May 22, 2019, 04:06:41 PM
Thank you for the spirit, because indeed the bounty hunters are almost desperate because there are so many bounty campaigns that are not good enough to make the bounty hunters desperate
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
May 22, 2019, 04:00:58 PM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

All of your statements are true and correct, in addition to that our must not be implement or apply when We are in the actual trade.
Because all of us knows that many traders failed to loss their coins because they've being controlled their emotions in a wrong way and wrong timing when they are doing trade in the platform.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 22, 2019, 03:47:00 PM
I think that in the current situation in which the Bounty Hunters are, there is nothing to talk about high matter.  You look at the results of the Bounty company, on what conditions the members of the Bounty companies themselves are in and how their work is rewarded.  Apparently, you need to create some kind of trade union to protect the rights of bounty hunters, because every year the situation worsens.

yes, the life of bounty hunter became harder and now he has to choose projects more cafefully in order to pick up promising ICO but not scam.
I personally chose bounty see from concept, team, partner, dev activity and sales results when I have rate and ended in scam, I remain optimistic and keep trying to find another bounty until I got paid from bounty project
Activity: 191
May 22, 2019, 03:39:40 PM
that make me happy to be a bounty hunter.
the spirit of waiting and always be patience frod word "soon".
i love my job and i don't think it is a bad job beause alwys blame when price go down.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 22, 2019, 03:35:08 PM
I think that in the current situation in which the Bounty Hunters are, there is nothing to talk about high matter.  You look at the results of the Bounty company, on what conditions the members of the Bounty companies themselves are in and how their work is rewarded.  Apparently, you need to create some kind of trade union to protect the rights of bounty hunters, because every year the situation worsens.

yes, the life of bounty hunter became harder and now he has to choose projects more cafefully in order to pick up promising ICO but not scam.
Activity: 630
May 22, 2019, 02:45:21 PM
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 10:37:45 AM
Overhead each these item you get mentioned, I always anticipate you require a shred of fate, as you strength get each these item and desire be connection erroneous run, no fate things to add a great satisfying run.
Activity: 35
May 21, 2019, 10:33:53 AM
A extremely close by assign and as a philanthropy huntsman is obtain this extremely captivating leniency is single generosity every charity huntsman requires to develop or get it returns a entire plenty many largely when you get to cope with liberality directors to modernize your bets
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 17, 2019, 02:37:32 PM
bounty hunting is still a relatively easy way to receive new tokens so the spirit of the bounty hunting is alive and spreading.

I think it has becomes more hard to get money from bounties
Because the market space for bounty is tough and bounty managers makes things difficult
Project devs also delay or refuse to pay

Instances as that are sad
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 02:36:56 PM
Bounty hunting is the best way to get new altcoins and keep for some time, is risky investing on new coins with cash but to be on a saver side, is better to hunt for them and bag their token
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 17, 2019, 02:29:28 PM
It's a smart way to know the resources, not everyone have knowledge of bounties, they don't have idea that we we're able to earn from it, so take these chance to research good project that can help us earn. It's being resourceful in finding legit project as well in our personal lives.
not many good bounty campaigns, it makes choosing bounty very difficult. many of them cannot be money. because the token obtained cannot be traded. but anyway I was still looking for a bounty campaign and following it. because in that way, I can monitor and know the market developments from the forum.
The fact is that today the Bounty Hunters are very cruelly deceiving.  As an example, you can take the Bounty company MenaPay, where the Bounty conditions of the company changed dramatically immediately after its completion and thus all participants who participated within 7 months can receive a reward, the same as a participant who spent only 4 weeks on the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 16, 2019, 01:48:39 PM
It's a smart way to know the resources, not everyone have knowledge of bounties, they don't have idea that we we're able to earn from it, so take these chance to research good project that can help us earn. It's being resourceful in finding legit project as well in our personal lives.
not many good bounty campaigns, it makes choosing bounty very difficult. many of them cannot be money. because the token obtained cannot be traded. but anyway I was still looking for a bounty campaign and following it. because in that way, I can monitor and know the market developments from the forum.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 16, 2019, 01:45:55 PM
bounty hunting is still a relatively easy way to receive new tokens so the spirit of the bounty hunting is alive and spreading.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
May 16, 2019, 01:44:02 PM
I think these things will sum up into something simple. It is the Spirit of Right Attitude. When you have that, I think everything will be so light and will be so enjoyable. I know that doing bounties is not a simple task. It involves lots of patience, dedication and hard work. Of course, it also involves being smart and being wise because dealing with people and projects should always be analyzed and need real decisions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 16, 2019, 01:37:18 PM
I think these things will sum up into something simple. It is the Spirit of Right Attitude. When you have that, I think everything will be so light and will be so enjoyable. I know that doing bounties is not a simple task. It involves lots of patience, dedication and hard work. Of course, it also involves being smart and being wise because dealing with people and projects should always be analyzed and need real decisions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 16, 2019, 01:19:14 PM
Generosity huntsman should actually get a superlative restraint, As thither are period that our compensation would absolutely be abeyant.We furthermore require to get a plenty of composure as it is so heavy to stand affirmative when we exercise so heavy representing the couplet of workweeks or all the more months so the propose would roll to be a bunco.
People have the patience now to participate in bounty campaigns as they understand how much money it can bring to them. Some participants in the bounty can now earn from 0.1-0.5 BTC in a couple of months
Activity: 36
May 16, 2019, 01:00:20 PM
Generosity huntsman should actually get a superlative restraint, As thither are period that our compensation would absolutely be abeyant.We furthermore require to get a plenty of composure as it is so heavy to stand affirmative when we exercise so heavy representing the couplet of workweeks or all the more months so the propose would roll to be a bunco.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
May 15, 2019, 07:21:32 PM
that's what I always try to do especially when yesterday, when the market was in a bad state and lots of bounty scams, I tried to be optimistic and work even though there were many bad comments about crypto and bounty, I am grateful that I can survive until now because the market is starting to recover so maybe I will soon be able to take the results of my patience and optimism so far
Pages:
Jump to: