Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 11. (Read 24911 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 15, 2019, 07:15:24 PM
Well, now after a small growth of the market. I think every hunter took heart. A good trend makes us work more and better. I hope the projects this year will be honest and bring us profit. All we need is market growth and fair projects. We can calmly continue our work.

how you can say this is a small market growth, this is bull resistance to end the long bear market, this is a big growth and when this growth happen then on the other hand there will be many projects released. industrial growth that happen in this industry is a spirit for the community and not just for bounty hunters
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 06:51:21 PM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
The above stated are quite informative, however in addition, I think a bounty hunter should also imbibe the habit of research. Proper and adequate information must be gathered before attempting to participate in any bounty.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 15, 2019, 06:31:46 PM
Half a year ago the bounty hunting scene looked kinda desolate as it lacked high quality projects. But now in the IEO era, some of those non-attractive projects of mid 2018 are holding an IEO, so bounty hunters that persisted with their activities through the 2018 drought are being rewarded, as IEOs are providing liquidity and higher chance of soft/hard capping.

I gradually found that the IEO is no longer as attractive as a month ago. Due to the fact that most exchanges see the benefits of opening IEO sales, and each other fomo doing this leads to too many IEO projects. But only Binance, Okex and Houbi are their IEO projects that are most involved and watched.

But in my opinion the existence of the IEO makes the project run even though it's slow too, but it will still be listed on the stock exchange too, different from the many ICOs that are successful but the list of exchanges has not been determined until all of them forget it.
Activity: 383
May 15, 2019, 05:23:18 PM
I would add 1 more point, this is luck. Nowadays, there are so many scammers, the site and ICO can look very believable, so luck contributes to the success of bounty hunters.
Yes, it is true, but it can not be used if we follow a bounty that does escrow, or determines their project allocation and also not all projects will end with a scam, some projects only experience price declines when they start trading
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 15, 2019, 02:44:35 PM
I would add 1 more point, this is luck. Nowadays, there are so many scammers, the site and ICO can look very believable, so luck contributes to the success of bounty hunters.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 02:03:59 PM
Well, now after a small growth of the market. I think every hunter took heart. A good trend makes us work more and better. I hope the projects this year will be honest and bring us profit. All we need is market growth and fair projects. We can calmly continue our work.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 15, 2019, 01:57:06 PM
Half a year ago the bounty hunting scene looked kinda desolate as it lacked high quality projects. But now in the IEO era, some of those non-attractive projects of mid 2018 are holding an IEO, so bounty hunters that persisted with their activities through the 2018 drought are being rewarded, as IEOs are providing liquidity and higher chance of soft/hard capping.

I gradually found that the IEO is no longer as attractive as a month ago. Due to the fact that most exchanges see the benefits of opening IEO sales, and each other fomo doing this leads to too many IEO projects. But only Binance, Okex and Houbi are their IEO projects that are most involved and watched.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 15, 2019, 01:39:38 PM
The nearly significant affair is to get an opposed - bunco feel or else all things is useless. It is furthermore a great concept to get superlative gives in societal nets and BT.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
May 15, 2019, 01:00:55 PM
I am yet involved in philanthropies later much fling down, though selecting extremely fewer ICOs and achieve electioneering in just persuading and great plans, and desire keep to achieve so.

For now, don't just look at the ICO, but let's see that there is an IEO program because the current trend is more to the IEO than ICO, we try to catch up with the trend and don't just stick to one thing.
Activity: 358
May 15, 2019, 12:52:19 PM
This is very well detailed, I like the part of Patience and Wisdom most of my friends i that I started this journey with have given up when the market was bad cos they lack that spirit of patience and perseverance and the Wisdom to also choose the best project to embark on
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
May 15, 2019, 12:41:40 PM
You are right and these things are what's lacking in bounty hunters today.  Most bounty hunters just focus on rewards and selling their tokens as soon as possible such that their is no patient in their dictionary. I can't dispute that everyone is hunting basically because of the reward but patience is the  key to maximize. And its also heathy for those people that actually invest
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 15, 2019, 12:41:02 PM
yea! i am sure the highest population of participants in bitcoin are thebounty hunters and at least they have their good advantages, as a matter of fact they do a lot in spreading out the knowledge of the ICO even till it get to people like us.and it is still the fastest medium to move it round the world.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 15, 2019, 12:31:32 PM
I am yet involved in philanthropies later much fling down, though selecting extremely fewer ICOs and achieve electioneering in just persuading and great plans, and desire keep to achieve so.
Activity: 33
May 14, 2019, 11:20:16 AM
Each the vitality overhead is what is needful to follow, not just in philanthropy labor on the other hand additional region of being strive. Each my familiar that were in this charity search occupation get break in arrears to any defy usually run into during expenditure and trading of the disc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 14, 2019, 09:18:26 AM
I will not add, I agree with all the points you describe, and patience must be greater than everything so that you do not panic and do things that can hurt yourself. like CL for example.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 08:33:34 AM
A lot has change in the scope of bounty hunting. New projects focus more on IEO and after a few months of checking new bounties, there is not so much of them that offer a good percentage for signature campaign. It's more airdrops and social media for tweets and I don't even like participating in those because there are so many participants. I have the spirit but the sad part is we can't choose when there's no to choose from.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
May 14, 2019, 08:26:49 AM
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 14, 2019, 07:40:31 AM
my friends still run after bounties and believe me still they earn well but anyway not like as they did earlier. i gave up doing this after so silly new rules and damn scammers, ahhh! and kyc.
His spirit is high, he still believes he can earn, maybe he is still earning because even though most bounties are not giving good reward and some are scams, there are still bounties out their that you can expect you will get paid well, especially those who will have an IEO in bigger exchange.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 13, 2019, 10:55:32 AM
This criteria are very true while you are working for the bounty because sometimes you feel depression while the market under perform. So, apart from these criteria of spirit of patience, spirit of positivity, spirit of wisdom etc. the most part is time frame. You should work harder at the time of bear market also. Then only you can collect the reward more and in lower price.
Activity: 35
May 13, 2019, 10:50:11 AM
That is exactly what now from the liberality trackers thither is no thing many than aloof a vitality. Because now doubtlessly just 2% of humans from each charitableness nimrod actually gain something. Allow to 's look what we move in the change.
Pages:
Jump to: