Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 14. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 03:28:17 AM
You got all the idea in their and you have almost list all the necessary things for the bounty hunters that can be applied to ours also, I think we need to work hard, and someday, we will have the rewards that suits to our countless work in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 03:05:08 AM
Very well said mate, you really need these attributes or characteristics to Succeed in the bounty world, this is because after the bounty, while waiting for reward, you get to see several shows by the team or those in position to pay the reward, so patience is really needed at the same time, there are some that will pay immediately the bounty ends, those team keeps the joy and work interesting.
Activity: 316
May 01, 2019, 01:25:29 AM
Experience and patience is the key for us working in bounty campaign with more courage.More people and more bounty projects that appears .Some of them was just a fraud projects that may scam the bounty hunters  and do not pay the work we have done.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 01, 2019, 01:23:46 AM
You are right mate, even though this year Bounty is not as good as last 2016 and 2017, but I am still hoping and courage about doing work as a Bounty hunter, And I tried to always to be patient and continue to work properly.

The market will improve and so with bounty.
You are working for a certain project and that project if has a potential, therefore you reward also has the potential to grow.
Making money now is almost impossible, but with patience on your reward, you might enjoy it in the future.
Activity: 403
May 01, 2019, 01:05:02 AM
You are right mate, even though this year Bounty is not as good as last 2016 and 2017, but I am still hoping and courage about doing work as a Bounty hunter, And I tried to always to be patient and continue to work properly.
Activity: 61
April 26, 2019, 08:24:31 AM
Hello guys,

Sharing this with you. Not really a bounty but close Wink Nearly $1,000 in prizes.

🚨AMAZING Event incoming 🚨

👊 We are very happy and excited to tell the world we are partnering with LTO Network to bring you the best! We will be hosting the...

🔥🔥 LTO Network Quiz on Tuesday 30th of April 🔥🔥

ℹ️ LTO Network is a Hybrid blockchain built for business. The trust layer for every business application. Easy, scalable & GDPR compliant.

🚀 Come finally learn about this very promising project that's been talked about in almost every channel now 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 10,000 LTO 😱 that will be evenly split among winners.

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions about LTO Network. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 LTO Network (https://lto.network/) 🌐  

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Tuesday the 30th of April at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your resarch 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
April 26, 2019, 08:20:24 AM
I strongly agree, if you want to be a successful bounty hunter, you must have 5 spirits. I have experienced how hard work does not lie to the results obtained, because it is this 5 spirit that I continue to do.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 26, 2019, 06:51:41 AM
One of the most important things when choosing a bonus is that you have to research the project before joining the bonus. You should research the project about product goals, routes, groups and mentors.

That is not going to help you, in case the team becomes dormant after the ICO. And this has happened a lot many times. Once the team is able to dump their tokens and pocket the cash, there is no incentive to work on the project any further. In such cases, both the bounty hunters and the individuals who had made investments during the ICO are going to suffer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 25, 2019, 02:51:20 PM
Beautifully written and correct! At the beginning of your journey as a hunter, take only those projects that will not last long; you need to see the tokens on your wallet as quickly as possible so as not to lose your motivation.Enter into the bounty only after at least a superficial study of the project and even a smallness of its understanding!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 25, 2019, 02:30:20 PM
Spirit of finding a legit paying ICO

Finding an ICO that will really pays you and the tokens that will really pays up your hardwork on doing bounty task. Many ICOs these days are just exit scam or just poorly supported ICO that is why we need a spirit of finding a best paying ones.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 25, 2019, 02:08:57 PM
In order to get good rewards from bounty companies, you need to try on the quality of your work and also be able to distinguish projects according to their quality in order not to get on the scam project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 25, 2019, 02:01:42 PM
in giving the spirit to continue to participate in the bounty campaign I spend every day working on at least 1 bounty project after getting used to it, the number will continue to increase every day.

If you do something that is normal in your opinion it will be very easy and become a motivation to wait for an advantage of what you do later. Time to keep focusing on getting what you want.
Yes all of us should have faith and trust on what you are doing, crypto currency has so many opportunities for us we will have to keep our faith, if the bounty is paying miner amount of money we will have to wait for the right time, giving up and quitting is not worthy for us, we should keep our trust higher, never give up.
copper member
Activity: 238
MYID
April 25, 2019, 09:39:40 AM
To be a bounty hunter and work for the bounty to get better reward you need to first evaluate then company that is running the bounty. You have to check their website whether it is a legit or not. Secondly, you have to check the spreadsheet that how much participant are there because no. of participant will decide your reward ultimately as the reward allocation is limited per campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
April 25, 2019, 09:34:47 AM
I'm still newbie as a bounty hunter, hoping to get extra money for my long-term investment, I follow the advice of experts here, and in my opinion the easiest thing to be a successful bounty hunter depends on the bounty manager.

A good bounty manager is a factor but what OP is pointing out all about oneself. A bounty hunter's attitude towards bounty hunting and promoting cryptocurrency to the masses. Don't blame bounty managers, it's not on their control, all is written on the thread they are working on, terms and conditions, understand it carefully for it might cost you your efforts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
April 25, 2019, 09:33:08 AM
Of course you will need patience , the bounty when the Manager tells you that the payments are cut 10 or 20 times. In such situations, only have that to endure. On the other hand, the participants of the bounty only lose your time, not money . So there is nothing surprising in this . Suffer. Wink
I'm used to things like that now, still profitable if only cut, I often experience coins not distributed at all, or even coins never listing in any market. it requires more patience.
Activity: 569
April 25, 2019, 09:29:29 AM
I'm still newbie as a bounty hunter, hoping to get extra money for my long-term investment, I follow the advice of experts here, and in my opinion the easiest thing to be a successful bounty hunter depends on the bounty manager.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 25, 2019, 09:13:51 AM
Patience they say is a virtue, i am strongly working on been patient and i hope i have made progress. Without the spirit of patience i would have stoppped bounty hunting a long time ago. So yes, i am a patient as they come and the result is glaring through my continuity of bounty campaigns
some also because it is indeed running with hobbies so when indeed there is fraud many people can still accept because it's part of a hobby even though it's bad. and in my opinion today the average bounty hunter does not make it a permanent job

If this becomes your passion even if it doesn't produce anything, you will continue to do it because during the rain there will come a glowing day. Believe that.

For signature campaign I can do the bounty because even if I don't have signature I'm still actively reading and monitoring good post here in the forum.
Lots of information I can learn here, timely than the news of my source, and it's better here since we can have an opinion of others, so reward is just secondary for me.
Activity: 303
April 25, 2019, 09:09:51 AM

What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

whatever project you are following? ... it impressed carelessly in choosing the project that we will follow. choosing a project must be truly observant in order to minimize our disappointment with the work we do. Initially I often chose carelessly when I joined the project but now it's not because of the many failures I experienced when we chose carelessly in choosing projects
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 25, 2019, 08:22:36 AM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
true talk, perseverance is very vital, vigilance is key, wisdom is important and patience is everything, when you fail in one project, you need all these to rise up and keep going trying different projects with different approaches.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
April 25, 2019, 04:52:35 AM
Patience they say is a virtue, i am strongly working on been patient and i hope i have made progress. Without the spirit of patience i would have stoppped bounty hunting a long time ago. So yes, i am a patient as they come and the result is glaring through my continuity of bounty campaigns
some also because it is indeed running with hobbies so when indeed there is fraud many people can still accept because it's part of a hobby even though it's bad. and in my opinion today the average bounty hunter does not make it a permanent job
Pages:
Jump to: