Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 9. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 24, 2019, 03:28:09 PM
And the most important thing is to work together to help our project grow and not to cheat. Keep on mind that tokens earned in bounty campaign is our salary and its success depends mainly on us!
agree with you who determine salary only we alone , by way of joining the bounty, must be careful in all respects so that our time is not wasted and get results
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
May 24, 2019, 03:25:49 PM
For folks who embraced crypto-currencies late I mean after 2017 who wish to make an in road through bounty hunting it is indeed a daunting proposition. Reason being that most ICOs don't while the few who do pay little to nothing. It is there pertinent that the qualities listed above must be possessed by such bounty hunter if the want to succeed
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
May 24, 2019, 03:17:30 PM
2017 was a good year for the bounty. Now there are time for a good projects at growing market. The hunters are working in the bounty  hope to get a good reward by lost  their own time.However, many teams still try to cheat even after a successful ICO and save on the hunter's payments and givs them minimum for multi-week work (sometimes  about $4). It's very unpleasant and sad,but I have a rule: If you can’t change circumstances, change your attitude towards to them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 24, 2019, 02:37:10 PM
And the most important thing is to work together to help our project grow and not to cheat. Keep on mind that tokens earned in bounty campaign is our salary and its success depends mainly on us!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
May 24, 2019, 02:29:57 PM
what I understood working for bounties for these many years we won't make some quick profits here we can make long term asset by working for real development coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 24, 2019, 01:40:50 PM
Spirit of Patience and Spirit of vigilance should be the core of every bounty hunter. Without patience no one can be able to follow a project about 2 months and still be keeping faith. Same applies to vigilance, without vigilance one must be wasting time doing bounty for months and realize the project is a scam in the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 24, 2019, 01:37:43 PM
that must be careful before stepping and diligently reading ..
because we have made time for that.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
May 24, 2019, 01:21:32 PM
I think  the spirit is more important things & help to success in any professional. So we should be hard working not only bounties, another field also to get good results. We should be able to get much more knowledge about every field .
it all depends on the will of themselves. many of the people in this forum are now developing in long-term trade and investment. they started from the bounty. but there are also those who do not develop and will always be like this, become bounty hunters and do not want to develop themselves.
copper member
Activity: 462
May 24, 2019, 01:17:18 PM
This is great!. As a bounty hunter, you must not miss out on Any of these write-ups. It will you to be successful and give your more knowledge about the Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 24, 2019, 11:17:41 AM
yea i cohere with you representing generosity huntsman thither 's a plenty of defy that have to be featured, similar the propose loss to be a BUNCO propose, the abeyant expenditure, and various many, so as a philanthropy huntsman you had to be smartness and resigned to selection any generosity.
Activity: 574
May 23, 2019, 01:15:19 PM
I think  the spirit is more important things & help to success in any professional. So we should be hard working not only bounties, another field also to get good results. We should be able to get much more knowledge about every field .
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
May 23, 2019, 12:46:00 PM
bounty hunting is still a relatively easy way to receive new tokens so the spirit of the bounty hunting is alive and spreading.

It will relatively easy way to receive new token if the campaign has a potential to increase in the future.
Because once the project is not good and has no capability to increase in the future, I guess the spirit if bounty
hunting will never be experience and this is just a thoughts in my mind only.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
May 23, 2019, 11:12:07 AM
Well said and I do agree on union or groups for bounty hunters to protect every one of us to scammers and not paying projects As I can see many projects from the past 2 years promoted by bounty hunters collected millions of money but bounty hunters are not paid well for the services, bounty hunting this days are not as successful as before not recommended anymore for making good amount of money.
usually such a project will get a bad reputation on the market. investors may be happy in that condition, but some of the bounty communities who do not get their rights will cause problems with the quality of market trust in their products.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
May 23, 2019, 11:09:11 AM
I think that in the current situation in which the Bounty Hunters are, there is nothing to talk about high matter.  You look at the results of the Bounty company, on what conditions the members of the Bounty companies themselves are in and how their work is rewarded.  Apparently, you need to create some kind of trade union to protect the rights of bounty hunters, because every year the situation worsens.
Well said and I do agree on union or groups for bounty hunters to protect every one of us to scammers and not paying projects As I can see many projects from the past 2 years promoted by bounty hunters collected millions of money but bounty hunters are not paid well for the services, bounty hunting this days are not as successful as before not recommended anymore for making good amount of money.
Activity: 30
May 23, 2019, 10:24:24 AM
Representing me tenacity and existence resigned is the crucial to get a advantageous philanthropy huntsman largely in this actual tote marketplace as cost is extremely minimal and thither 's no even profits representing us, so be calculating when to mastery or deal.
Activity: 555
Merit: 2
May 22, 2019, 06:03:53 PM
Bounty hunters are the first way to success. Join the project and learn cryptocurrency. Need patience and enthusiasm. After that you can level up to trade and get more profits.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 22, 2019, 05:58:18 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
and maybe in the current conditions and situations, indeed the bounty is very unfavorable, but no one can know the future development, the most important thing is belief and patience as a long-term investment capital.
Bounty earning ratios dropped hardly, bounty hunters look for alternative options in order to earn much more money. It is not the fault of the bounty hunters to fall in the scam projects but bounty managers need to be very careful.
Activity: 83
May 22, 2019, 05:57:57 PM
Thank you. i will keep the spirit every day and every time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 22, 2019, 05:53:29 PM
Many bounty hunters are in a bad position mostly not because of bad companies and because payments from bounty campaigns have been delayed for a very long time and everyone is waiting for their money for half a year. I start to see that some tokens coming on my wallet from the bounty that ended in 2018

yup right bro. payment can be very late, there is a token i even received one year after ICO was launched. for various reasons many ICO spin out time for tokens distribute.
as a bounty hunter I really hated how their handling us. they are not grateful for what we have done. if I have the power I really want to punish those ICO, because they hurt many bounty hunters not only me.

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 22, 2019, 05:12:46 PM
Thank you for the spirit, because indeed the bounty hunters are almost desperate because there are so many bounty campaigns that are not good enough to make the bounty hunters desperate
Many bounty hunters are in a bad position mostly not because of bad companies and because payments from bounty campaigns have been delayed for a very long time and everyone is waiting for their money for half a year. I start to see that some tokens coming on my wallet from the bounty that ended in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: