Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 13. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 03, 2019, 01:31:30 PM
bounty hunters need these. but the most important thing is: we have to find some gems in so many bounty projects. it is in vain, caught in some air projects
in fact it is not in vain but ourselves who must strive to get maximum results because of course there are so many projects that are still not so clear that it becomes a challenge for the participants
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 03, 2019, 01:24:20 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Nope, there are still a lot of potential altcoins to invest, when it comes in bounty, for you to assure that your time will not go to waste then the best thing you can do is to check if their coin is already at the exchanger then for sure you will going to pay all your work.
It's better than nothing,if the coins you follow and support doing some bounty jobs already inside the exchange you'll be assured that you will get good payout, instead of following ico's which no assurance being listed that can only lead you to a waste of time, be very furious when finding good project that already been catered from the exchange sites.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 03, 2019, 01:18:47 PM
The current situation is getting worse. As a bounty hunter I don't lose money, but I lost my precious time. We can beat the laziness that always comes to us as bounty hunters.

I don't think the situation is getting worse. With the advent of IEO, many projects have a great chance to collect the amount of money which they need.
I think that despite the change in the concept of implementing new projects, using IEO it will be much easier to protect not only the investors' funds, but also to give some guarantees to bounty hunters who have recently been practically working for free, because many companies do not pay rewards  .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 03, 2019, 07:36:41 AM
The current situation is getting worse. As a bounty hunter I don't lose money, but I lost my precious time. We can beat the laziness that always comes to us as bounty hunters.

I don't think the situation is getting worse. With the advent of IEO, many projects have a great chance to collect the amount of money which they need.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 03, 2019, 07:31:24 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Nope, there are still a lot of potential altcoins to invest, when it comes in bounty, for you to assure that your time will not go to waste then the best thing you can do is to check if their coin is already at the exchanger then for sure you will going to pay all your work.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 07:30:06 AM
spirit number 5 is good for me
ever had bad experience from joined bounty, someone stealing my work. and at the end i didn't get payment because the team manager think i copied another work
this happens very often so you need to do your job in such a way that people cannot copy it. You have to save the originality of your text
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
May 03, 2019, 07:17:29 AM
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 07:11:29 AM
I strongly agree to your opinion this is very good advice. but it is a pity that most beginners in this forum, not many know about it all. they cannot follow the rules made and they do, finish and collect payments,
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 03, 2019, 06:49:21 AM
In fact, the bounty is not a simple job. it requires the hunter to remain patient, even if we have received the token. many hunters will be eager to sell tokens. Be patient, we need to find the right time to sell.
Activity: 1204
May 03, 2019, 05:49:49 AM
bounty hunters need these. but the most important thing is: we have to find some gems in so many bounty projects. it is in vain, caught in some air projects
well, a lot of spirit in a bounty hunter, especially for those who really focus on it. Regardless of the bounty hunter's spirit, I think there is still disappointment in them when they support the project scam. well, but I know that they are wise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 03, 2019, 05:41:13 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 03, 2019, 04:51:52 AM
Lots of negative and positive results with bounty hunters ,many have good stories as a bounty hunters and others have bad stories but all the same its hunters duty to do better research on projects before joining to avoid time wasting
Yes that is one the most important thing before joining a bounties, you must do some research first before you joined the bounty. Check is the project have a big potential or not and how is the future of the project. If it's really good and so much hype about the project then you should join that bounty.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
May 03, 2019, 04:49:45 AM
Your number 4 and 5 points is very needy to succeed as a bounty hunter ,be very vigilance in picking projects ,especially ICO ones and don't get tired or weary even when all hope seems gone
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
May 03, 2019, 04:28:44 AM
Lots of negative and positive results with bounty hunters ,many have good stories as a bounty hunters and others have bad stories but all the same its hunters duty to do better research on projects before joining to avoid time wasting
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 03, 2019, 04:22:46 AM
spirit number 5 is good for me
ever had bad experience from joined bounty, someone stealing my work. and at the end i didn't get payment because the team manager think i copied another work
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
May 03, 2019, 03:09:26 AM
In order to get good rewards from bounty companies, you need to try on the quality of your work and also be able to distinguish projects according to their quality in order not to get on the scam project.
We have to start by doing research on existing ico to see if they have the potential to be successful when in the market. because if we see ico it should be able to penetrate the softcap to be able to make the bounty hunters get their reward. plus problems regarding distribution which are sometimes a problem for participants
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 03, 2019, 03:07:20 AM
For now i just keep joining lot of ico's even they have been scam and take every ico for taking so long. For me in the future for sure if this continue bounty hunters not profitable anymore for me.
Activity: 1036
May 03, 2019, 03:03:59 AM
in giving the spirit to continue to participate in the bounty campaign I spend every day working on at least 1 bounty project after getting used to it, the number will continue to increase every day.

If you do something that is normal in your opinion it will be very easy and become a motivation to wait for an advantage of what you do later. Time to keep focusing on getting what you want.
Yes that is the point. When you look into something and you hear a powerful positive sound within you to support it, keep doing it. Though you would get bumpy roads on success tour but that motivation becomes your power. People often lose very easy because they let their sound dead and they don’t be determined to their fate. However, successful people have exclusive adherence to such motivational energies.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 01, 2019, 02:03:27 PM
Indeed i think now bounty hunters need a lot of patience, they need to find a good project and after they need to be lucky to get paid and get some profit, but most of bounty hunters have enough patience to find good projects, and some are unlucky because not get paid.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
May 01, 2019, 02:01:23 PM
Of course you will need patience , the bounty when the Manager tells you that the payments are cut 10 or 20 times. In such situations, only have that to endure. On the other hand, the participants of the bounty only lose your time, not money . So there is nothing surprising in this . Suffer. Wink
in fact it takes a lot of patience things can change even when the bounty campaign is started, they can request kyc at the end of the campaign even if that is not specified at the beginning, the percentage of tokens dedicated to bounty can even decrease by 90%, they can delay the release of bounty tokens even for a year, or they may not pay at all and become a scam, an escrow would be needed at the beginning of each bounty campaign...
Pages:
Jump to: