Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 2. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 25, 2019, 12:51:18 PM
Wow, thats a really nice tips. Well I guess I will give it a try and follow all that and see what happens. Bounties are not that great nowadays compared to the previous years so I guess those things can really help me succeed this time. I guess the most important thing among those is the patience.
the results of the bounty may have been reduced not as you used to say. but I am sure this year will still be fresh for several new projects that come and succeed with their sales. and that means the bounty will also start breathing again.
Of course, this time will come very soon. I have been taking part in the Azbit project for several months and today they announced that they had successfully collected a $ 7.5 million soft cap
Enough to pay the bounty hunters if the team is really serious of awarding those participants, it will be depends from every team who are
offering the bounties and how well they will be handling those particular allocated rewards to each hunters who support and help them
promoting their project.
that is the problem, team is never take a seriosly handle distribution.
in this year i never see bounty campain that start distribution without delay.
i am waiting project distribution more than a year now, i don't know what they will paid me.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 25, 2019, 12:43:04 PM
It is dire to anticipate that instantly nearly of the philanthropy huntswomen indeed move no thing representing their exercise. On the other hand you explain that thither are yet plan that yet pament their liberality to nimrod. I anticipate that should keep to achieve this aloof close to publicizing the propose.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 25, 2019, 06:36:02 AM
until now, if we see in the bounty section there are still many bounties and it never hurts to keep trying to work on the bounty even though there are many failed bounties but we must keep on working on bounty who knows there will be legitimate bounties and provide benefits like 2016-2017.
I agree with you, now there are a lot of bounty scams, but I'm sure not all and nothing will last while we keep trying and judging the bounty will definitely get paid
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 25, 2019, 06:23:42 AM
until now, if we see in the bounty section there are still many bounties and it never hurts to keep trying to work on the bounty even though there are many failed bounties but we must keep on working on bounty who knows there will be legitimate bounties and provide benefits like 2016-2017.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 25, 2019, 05:00:06 AM
You should always think positive, because it is getting harder and harder if you look at the market. Be strong, keep searching for good projects and taking part in the most promising bounties to get insane rewards in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 24, 2019, 05:46:53 AM
Patience ,research and endurance is what crypto investors must have to accomplish there goals ,what you aim for might not come easily so be fully prepared in what ever Storm you find yourself ,you only lose if you give up
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 24, 2019, 05:06:30 AM
Just like crypto investment, bounty hunting works under the same principle of exercising patience. Bounty hunters have to also research into projects before choosing which projects to promote because not all the coins on the market are worth promoting. Some are scam whereas others have poor capabilities of surviving on the market.
June 24, 2019, 04:59:41 AM
Break activity each the cocksucker schemes thats crashing workaday with dissimilar handles which prepared the ICO assets similar shucks, just aid the great so it desire be great representing you as good and furthermore representing the crypto local to be bunco for free.
Activity: 32
June 21, 2019, 11:40:51 AM
I'm a generosity huntsman, and i'm always seeking to be resigned when inactivity representing expenditure or when the age approaches to deal the strikes that i've got from the premium compensation. I've always well-tried to wait the right second to deal them, I buoy 't heedlessly deal my money at whatever cost, I'm furthermore well-tried to obtain a age where i could move profits from the currency that i had.
June 21, 2019, 10:44:53 AM
I exercise many with sufferance that has unbroken me over the time of period i get worked on charitableness many largely when i run into premium directors thats are extremely narrow exactly leniency has maintained me a entire plenty
Activity: 32
June 20, 2019, 11:31:32 AM
As a philanthropy huntsman, assume 't consecrate up, largely close to search at the actual marketplace state that are yet surefooted and resigned almost the outcome that desire be prevailed in the forthcoming, the nearly significant affair is to hold behavior the mission as a great munificence huntsman.
Activity: 59
June 19, 2019, 02:18:10 PM
I anticipate as generosity huntsman we require a extremely cards vitality. As liberality expenditure are always abeyant and any additional munificence or propose are drop into bunco and we buoy actually gain from our exercise. Philanthropy labor is a form of work that is no self-confidence to gain at each. As we assume 't actually recognise what form of propose that is appropriate representing the assemblage we assume 't recognise what propose desire move ahead to daydream so this bounding labor is furthermore depend on on our fate.
Activity: 35
June 18, 2019, 11:02:11 AM
The philanthropy huntsman always exercise, full their devoirs on age and day-by-day. Always corset ace in to the propose. On the other hand when the stalker move issue thither would be no single support normally. On wire waterway normally buoy 't move total aid. Waits representing the safari closing and try to bring the premium strikes. On the other hand normally designs rotates bunco and the effort away representing for free. I think that the philanthropy labor is approaches to an change as of the poor proposals and as well various familiarities.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 17, 2019, 01:39:47 PM
The vitality of charitableness stalker never devolve all the more the condition of cryptocurrency marketplace is not great it just have in mind that what ever materialised hither in cryptocurrency philanthropy nimrod yet wait activity the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
June 17, 2019, 12:50:15 PM
many participants who gave personal data to a project because of the rules carried out by the bounty campaign itself I had done that too. but now I don't do it anymore because our personal data is too valuable to be given to a project that does not necessarily benefit us.
choose the right project, if you are unsure of the trust of the project I don't think you need to do KYC. giving our personal information to just anyone is not good, because we ourselves do not know whether they will be able to store our data properly or not. Until now the bounty is still profitable, I myself think like that, so I don't feel tired to participate in a bounty campaign. especially with very little reward now, I have to try to enjoy it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
June 17, 2019, 12:43:53 PM
Patience is the key. It has not been my strong point but I have grown it. i dont care if my chosen project turns out to be a scam. I forget it and are looking for a new one. The main thing  is not to give your identity documents to fraudsters.

many participants who gave personal data to a project because of the rules carried out by the bounty campaign itself I had done that too. but now I don't do it anymore because our personal data is too valuable to be given to a project that does not necessarily benefit us.
Activity: 8
June 17, 2019, 12:38:46 PM
Your concept is extremely great and worthy. I anticipate that the charity huntsman who requires it nearly is resigned and inactivity not to be distracted close to having plan that look as if to not succeed on the other hand take us winners. A generosity huntsman have to get the nearly feel and review when involved in that propose and the fate factor is furthermore a crucial epitope of winner.
Activity: 5
June 16, 2019, 03:22:57 PM
of course,Passion needs to be planted for Bounty Hunters. Many Bounty projects that fail and fraud also occur a lot. So many Bounty Hunters are disappointed. We must continue to be excited to stay here.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 16, 2019, 03:16:21 PM
Wow, thats a really nice tips. Well I guess I will give it a try and follow all that and see what happens. Bounties are not that great nowadays compared to the previous years so I guess those things can really help me succeed this time. I guess the most important thing among those is the patience.
the results of the bounty may have been reduced not as you used to say. but I am sure this year will still be fresh for several new projects that come and succeed with their sales. and that means the bounty will also start breathing again.
Of course, this time will come very soon. I have been taking part in the Azbit project for several months and today they announced that they had successfully collected a $ 7.5 million soft cap
Enough to pay the bounty hunters if the team is really serious of awarding those participants, it will be depends from every team who are
offering the bounties and how well they will be handling those particular allocated rewards to each hunters who support and help them
promoting their project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2019, 10:14:45 AM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
And lastly, the spirit of luck and faith. If you are destined to be profitable in bounty, even it is in longest and shortest week, you will gain. There are times that we tried to join bounty but we did not be paid at the end. But if we have luck and faith, we gain a lot in cryptocurrency bounty hunting. All of the patience and sacrifices that we take in bounty must be paid equally soon.
Pages:
Jump to: