Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 3. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 15, 2019, 10:08:41 AM
promising in every altcoin hound is the nearly significant affair representing me personally, also if it supervenes or miscarry each turn back to ourselves, wait merry and always has a intelligence to never consecrate up.
Activity: 9
June 15, 2019, 09:51:11 AM
Quality is the amount single affair a generosity huntsman requires and I wholly cohere with you, because other remain yr the marketplace has been descending minimal ; and retains deed bearish and isolated from that bunco designs retains sound up in all places forming it heavy to belief nearly icos and the Propose group and munificence executive retains thinning liberality sharers award to one-half, we aloof each get to be leniency and affirmative almost all things, am confident all things would be greater presently
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 14, 2019, 10:27:13 AM
Wow, thats a really nice tips. Well I guess I will give it a try and follow all that and see what happens. Bounties are not that great nowadays compared to the previous years so I guess those things can really help me succeed this time. I guess the most important thing among those is the patience.
the results of the bounty may have been reduced not as you used to say. but I am sure this year will still be fresh for several new projects that come and succeed with their sales. and that means the bounty will also start breathing again.
Of course, this time will come very soon. I have been taking part in the Azbit project for several months and today they announced that they had successfully collected a $ 7.5 million soft cap
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
June 14, 2019, 10:07:45 AM
Wow, thats a really nice tips. Well I guess I will give it a try and follow all that and see what happens. Bounties are not that great nowadays compared to the previous years so I guess those things can really help me succeed this time. I guess the most important thing among those is the patience.
the results of the bounty may have been reduced not as you used to say. but I am sure this year will still be fresh for several new projects that come and succeed with their sales. and that means the bounty will also start breathing again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 14, 2019, 10:03:54 AM
As a bounty hunter, now I dont have any energy or spirit to continue doing such work even as hobby. Honestly, till date very few projects gave trustworthy results. Again I need to point out huge scam projects like GoNetwork, Envion, who completely cheated their bounty hunters as well as investors (in case of Envion) even though, this is one of the project where bounty hunters worked for longer time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 14, 2019, 09:51:57 AM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

Activity: 493
Merit: 28
June 14, 2019, 09:30:14 AM
I myself only choose IEO and STO Bounty programs, as much as possible I stay away from ICO.
I never found an IEO token/coin that has a bounty program and even if they have I'm not sure the allocation is pretty big compare from ICO token/coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 14, 2019, 09:24:47 AM
I myself only choose IEO and STO Bounty programs, as much as possible I stay away from ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 14, 2019, 09:04:47 AM
Patience is the key. It has not been my strong point but I have grown it. i dont care if my chosen project turns out to be a scam. I forget it and are looking for a new one. The main thing  is not to give your identity documents to fraudsters.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 14, 2019, 08:31:23 AM
May of the bounty hunters are good persons who works for ico projects, sometimes without being paid for they effort. Some of us are scammers as well, they try to impersonate another bounty hunters.
well, unfortunately, there are so many things to remember in becoming a bounty hunter. we really have to be truly sabbatical, because the results sometimes do not match what is written. however, this happens a lot. however, if it becomes good, then all these things will be paid off, especially if you follow a bounty with a good project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
June 14, 2019, 08:29:08 AM
All the aforementioned spirits are essential and needed to stay alive and afloat in this bounty space. These quality spirits are what separate hunters into top and dip category. One needs wisdom, be patient, hardworking, positive minded, be watchful and smart. It takes a lot of extraordinary strength to survive and stand out in this over-saturated ecosystem.
Kudos to the poster for writing this.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
June 13, 2019, 06:26:17 AM
...is about to die since the projects that open up bounty campaigns consider bounty hunters as a source of exploit and they always pretend dead when it comes to paying to the bounty hunters.
There are some who pays the reward, you have to choose wisely, but the downside is there as bounty coins are not valuable based on its ICO or IEO price. It could lead to a waste of time from a bounty hunters if the project they are supporting will not be successful.

The real game now starts when it's listed, where right now, it's hard to see some fresh coins getting the support in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 13, 2019, 01:51:59 AM
...is about to die since the projects that open up bounty campaigns consider bounty hunters as a source of exploit and they always pretend dead when it comes to paying to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 13, 2019, 01:51:37 AM
Bounty company has already exhausted itself. Therefore, I see no reason to participate in this now. Previously, you paid a good amount for your efforts, because this work is not as easy as it seems. And now they pay very little for bounty, or there are no payments at all and this is a waste of their time.

Bounty company has already exhausted itself
bounty is not a company and a bounty didnt also exhaust itself but the bounty hunters are the ones that are exhausted because of working too much without recieving any payments from the bounty that they have joined  .

If you think bounty is a waste of time then you must stop doing it , maybe bounty is not built for you while there are still some people that continue to hunt and do bounties because they know what they are doing   .
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 13, 2019, 01:45:42 AM
After seeing posts of senior members claiming that he joined a bounty and it took him almost a year to get paid and sell is token I know that bounty won't be an easy task, I'm still a Jr member and I've think that if I am going to wait that long for a payout I must make it a worthful wait so I join multiple tasks and campaigns ,all my endurance and patience shouldn't be for penny
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 12, 2019, 01:21:55 PM
May of the bounty hunters are good persons who works for ico projects, sometimes without being paid for they effort. Some of us are scammers as well, they try to impersonate another bounty hunters.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 12, 2019, 01:04:52 PM
Bounty company has already exhausted itself. Therefore, I see no reason to participate in this now. Previously, you paid a good amount for your efforts, because this work is not as easy as it seems. And now they pay very little for bounty, or there are no payments at all and this is a waste of their time.
but not intended for all project, The ICO and IEO must need a bounty hunter for their project to be widely known it all depends on we choice to can produce profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
June 12, 2019, 12:50:06 PM
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
June 12, 2019, 12:36:34 PM
The market trend has changed from its old ways and it takes time for one to find a good and trustworthy bounty to participate. For now, I think research is needed. You need to persevere and be determined. That's the spirit of bounty hunting
research became the main life for the hounter bounty to get profit. we can see this as one of the main guidelines in crypto, so I think research will be better to make a profit in hunting bounty
copper member
Activity: 92
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
June 12, 2019, 12:28:22 PM
All of those characteristics that you have mentioned, must be met on a professional bounty hunter. Because not all bounty hunters are good, some are just hungry for some coins and panic sell immediately. That is a good thread by the way.
Pages:
Jump to: