Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 4. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 12:03:19 PM
The market trend has changed from its old ways and it takes time for one to find a good and trustworthy bounty to participate. For now, I think research is needed. You need to persevere and be determined. That's the spirit of bounty hunting
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
June 09, 2019, 11:20:50 AM
It takes like forever before you can actually get lucky promoting good projects this days ,even projects with good teams sometimes always end up failing for one reason or the other ,apart from hardworking and research lots of lucks is needed now ,don't rely on any reward you get from promoting bounty project ,there are still many other obstacles that can make the tokens of your worthless ,exchanges, hardcap etc
Activity: 941
June 09, 2019, 11:18:53 AM
I guess you are speaking from your own perspective.  I personally have not lost my spirit of bounty because i have made good money from bounty hunting and i am still making more. Tou can restrategize to make more from bounty
we can see from the still many members participating in the bounty campaign. indeed some of them are going out and choosing to work in the real world. but not many of us are still surviving and remain loyal to choose luck with the campaigns we follow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
June 09, 2019, 11:14:18 AM
Most bounties are from new projects looking for funds to proceed ,since a year now I've been promoting bounty projects and many never did pay for my hardworking and those who pay up never get listed on good exchange resulting in devalue of there tokens ,its really tiring but since I have no other way for now I will keep holding on
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 09, 2019, 11:12:31 AM
I guess you are speaking from your own perspective.  I personally have not lost my spirit of bounty because i have made good money from bounty hunting and i am still making more. Tou can restrategize to make more from bounty
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 10:32:38 AM
We cannot remove the spirit of bounty hunters even they encounter failures in the bounty projects they promote,we can't even stop them so as a bounty hunter I'm suggesting you to promote only good and legit projects like this Dencoin tokens that is good in investments so must look at this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
June 09, 2019, 10:17:42 AM
Nowadays bounty hunting is so tricky, we must be extra careful. Because there are many projects but not good enough even there are many scam projects. But we have to believe that there is still good projects waiting, and keep the spirit high. 
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 09, 2019, 09:47:44 AM
The spirit of bounty hunting is lost. There are no gains in bounties anymore and although bull run is back, bounties are lost. Do you guys think bounties will be profitable?
Current bounty campaigns lost its real meaning and there are no positive sides to be a part f bounty campaigns anymore. It became a hard challenge for new hunters to follow the spirit of the bounty campaigns. Gains are decreased, scam projects increased.
This is a big test for the participants. when indeed they have to be more capable in choosing a project. we know that now there are so many frauds that occur and indeed must be careful.
copper member
Activity: 226
June 09, 2019, 09:35:15 AM
The Spirit Of Wisdom
As a bounty hunter, you also have to think like a trader and this requires wisdom, wisdom for you to know when to sell and when to hodl, I know that nobody can see the future but doing the right thing at the right time has never rekt anybody before.
Happy Hunting
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
June 09, 2019, 06:59:29 AM
The spirit of bounty hunting is lost. There are no gains in bounties anymore and although bull run is back, bounties are lost. Do you guys think bounties will be profitable?
Current bounty campaigns lost its real meaning and there are no positive sides to be a part f bounty campaigns anymore. It became a hard challenge for new hunters to follow the spirit of the bounty campaigns. Gains are decreased, scam projects increased.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
June 09, 2019, 06:24:23 AM
There are lots of ups and downs involved in bounty hunting but in all of it hunters need to keep a clear head and be patient, hunters are going through a lot of stress in the hands of some dubious team that will use you and refuse to pay or some will change the bounty pool,
but as a hunter you don't give up, you keep pushing maybe one day you will be lucky enough to be in a good project that will reward all your good effort, some project can really make want to quite hunting Embarrassed
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
June 08, 2019, 03:18:55 PM
This is n awesome advice. I really love the advice cause this is what we face in bounty hunting. Patience and positivity has kept me going. Most times we will feel like giving up but it is always best to keep on pushing.
Activity: 700
June 08, 2019, 02:25:22 PM
Good advice but the fact is, if Bounty still provides good profits, bounty hunters will always be excited because their goal is to make a profit, so I think the main thing that can get us excited is the results we will get later.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 08, 2019, 02:00:49 PM
Nearly significant affair representing whatever bountyhunter is an facility to differentiate relieves with a valid group, application and the aspiration to modernise and the formal sham partner that desire vanish as presently as they bring cash from unsuspicious investors. You buoy be a great worker and achieve your work extremely good, on the other hand whether you select the erroneous propose to join in in, so your age desire be bony and your exercise desire not be adequately paying representing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 10:28:38 AM
On about all the spirit that the hunters may have was true. Bounty hunting requires skills and patience to survive. You have to be research and study so well about the prospective projects before joining their campaign. If you don't research and join any campaign you see around, you're as good as wasting your time. Bevause todays market, scammer as really good at tricking. So for me another thing to consider waa be genuine of choosing a good coins or tokens to be in like the dencoin tokens, which appear to have a good and valuable to every bounty hunters in the marketplace.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 07, 2019, 10:26:21 AM
Bounties were profitable and they are still are, some of them, of course not all of them. My last bounty for IoTeX was successful, I`m staking IoTeX now cause they are so good. Even this current bounty I`m in is great and i expect to be very successful, check my link and get more interested, you need to invest a bit to get something back, good luck my friend.
Activity: 700
June 07, 2019, 10:19:52 AM
Activity: 120
June 07, 2019, 10:13:46 AM
I wanted to stop being a bounty hunter but this year the price has improved and the IEO is getting more trendy ..
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
June 06, 2019, 05:31:57 PM
Bounty hunting requires skills and patience to survive. You have to be research savvy to study about prospective projects before joining their campaign. If you don't research and join any campaign you see around, you're as good as wasting your time.
copper member
Activity: 210
June 06, 2019, 05:22:07 PM
The write up is quite anticipating.  At least they are people out there who appreciate bounty hunters. And this word of encouragement is what people needs to keep hustling. Amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: