Author

Topic: The UFC Info and Prediction Thread - page 103. (Read 93580 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
October 01, 2023, 10:21:56 PM

Fiziev is still 30. He will comeback after all UFC will handle health care for him. Dana will spend more for him so he can comeback. Spinal made a comeback win after his knee recovery. Can't name someone who hasn't tried coming back for another try after an injury.

This kind of injury though needs a constant check up.  Fiziev's career will be short lived though. Probably 5 fight contract when he comes back and maybe UFC will not renew him. Dana will not risk his money for another injury treatment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 01, 2023, 03:19:08 PM
I also like Tony Ferguson to win this

I will rephrase a bit my post. It is not really that I want Tony to win (if fact I just really want him to retire already), but I want Paddy to lose Cheesy Just replace Tony with other fighter and I would cheer him to win. Maybe Paddy isnt a bad guy IRL, but I really dont like his "Im a big star" behaviour without actually having a strong opponent. Dont like that UFC tried to create a huge star from him. In general, his achievements in UFC does not match his king status Cheesy

Should we move on to next event or it is kinda a filler before real events? Cheesy

Well, I also don't want Tony Ferguson to actually win but I don't want Paddy Pimblett to win this as more than I want Ferguson to win this much, for sure winning against Ferguson was the UFC wants Paddy Pimblett to do so he can increase his rankings for sure but I really don't like that to really happen and more than I want Tony Ferguson to stop his delusion in keeping on fighting I actually don't want Paddy Pimblett Delusion that he can be rank higher than Jared Gordon for Lightweight division for sure,

-snip-

For sure no one wants this to happen and after that injury, he will surely have a long-term recovery that could also end up not returning at all but I surely want Fiziev to return for sure Islam Makhachev has to say Fiziev as he has predicted that Rafael Fiziev will not make it into Rank 5 for sure and this has happened for sure there is a reason for this and recently Rafael Fiziev have talked about his injury and it was a torn ACL for sure, and said that he will surely return stronger than ever,

It was really unfortunate for Rafael Fiziev to get injured like that and nobody wants that because there are certain fighters and having that kind of injury sometimes there are no returning from this kind of injury, so for sure this is really unfortunate but for me, I want to see Rafael Fiziev again certainly for me he won that fight against Gamrot, but for sure the fight ended in him getting injured so nobody really thinks that Rafael Fiziev really wins the 1st round because there are certainly wrestling in Gamrot's Arsenal that he still not using,

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 01, 2023, 11:04:36 AM
and UFC can't keep re-running the same fights over and over again, they need to let some fresh blood in the top 5.

If we talk about fresh blood, there are Gamrot, Fiziev, and Dawson who in my opinion have the potential to be in the top 5 of the LW division. But the problem is that currently those in the top 5 are truly monsters. Therefore I am actually really looking forward to fighting with fresh blood, Gaetjhe once beat Fiziev and Dariush won over Gamrot so I think Oliveira, The Diamond and The Iron should choose new opponents.

Finally we have the UFC back next weekend ladies and gents...  Wink

Honestly, I'm not that interested in Fight Night this time. What I mean is that I'll still watch the games but there aren't any games that I'm excited about. Hopefully I can enjoy this UFC card.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 01, 2023, 07:43:18 AM
UFC Fight Night: Dawson vs. Green

Date: October 7, 2023
Main Card: SUN, OCT 8 / 2:00 AM GMT+3
Prelims: SAT, OCT 7 / 11:00 PM GMT+3

Venue: UFC Apex

Main card (ESPN+)
Lightweight: Grant Dawson vs. Bobby Green            
Middleweight: Joe Pyfer vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan            
Welterweight: Alex Morono vs. Joaquin Buckley            
Lightweight: Drew Dober vs. Ricky Glenn            
Light Heavyweight: Philipe Lins vs. Ion Cuțelaba            
Featherweight: Alexander Hernandez vs. Bill Algeo

Preliminary card (ESPN / ESPN+)
Women's Strawweight: Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Diana Belbiţă            
Bantamweight: Chris Gutiérrez vs. Montel Jackson            
Bantamweight: Aori Qileng vs. Johnny Muñoz Jr.            
Flyweight: Nate Maness vs. Mateus Mendonça            
Women's Strawweight: Kanako Murata vs. Vanessa Demopoulos   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Dawson_vs._Green

Finally we have the UFC back next weekend ladies and gents...  Wink

The main event is intruiging as before seeing Dawson win vs Ismagulov, I'd say Bobby Green gets the W.  But after Ismagulov, a couple of questions...  Did Dawson really improve a whole bunch after leaving James Krause or was Ismagulov just declining as a fighter..?  :/  I guess we'll see it next weekend.  Lol.

I'm also looking at a couple of underdogs.  Will watch some of their past matches in MMACore and see how I feel about it after.  Could be value.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
September 30, 2023, 05:05:40 PM
I guess thinking more about it...  If Oliveria loses to Makhachev and looking at the way how Gamrot 'won' vs Fiziev which couldn't really be considered a real W from the match makers' POV, it would make sense to match them up for a December bout.  It would also depend on how Oliveira is feeling after his match in a couple of weeks.  If he isn't that beat up or injured then he could have a contract on his way.

Assuming Oliveira loses, there isn't too many options for his next fight. He could fight either Poirier, Gamrot, or Tsarukyan (if he beats Dariush). He already fought Poirier and Gamrot won against Tsarukyan, so Gamrot is probably the most likely one to get that fight. He knows this, that's why he called out Oliveira after defeating Fiziev.
Of course there's also Chandler, but he'll be patiently waiting for McGregor and he also already got defeated by Oliveira, and UFC can't keep re-running the same fights over and over again, they need to let some fresh blood in the top 5.
legendary
Merit: 1169
September 30, 2023, 04:57:38 PM

I think we gonna off-top here a bit Cheesy But past fighting movies are much better than current. As the fighting scene was often shot in one take. In todays movies fighting scenes are shaking cameras, weird angles, frame gluing (dont know how it is in proper English - but it is a punch, then next punch is from different angle and so on. the whole is like a collection of camera shots). Even though the scene is choreographed by martial artists.

For sure but let us stop this topic of just entertainment action of movies for sure we are great at watching that as pure entertainment only, while the MMA and the UFC action is the real deal for sure and we can all agree that watching the pure real fights is exhilarating for sure and there is no pure thing that we can say on who's going to win or lose in some of that fights,

Dunno...  I feel like Oliveira could give Makhachev a tougher time this time around.  I think it comes down to if Oliveira goes to Dubai like a month before the event and allow himself to adjust to the time zone and to the climate.  I was hearing the last time he was jet lagged as he went just 5 days before the event and he didn't bring his whole camp with him.

And another thing is Volk gave him such a tough match up, I don't think the line they have him on might justify it at the day of the match.  But we'll see...  If Khabib is in his corner it could help a lot.

With all those feelings for sure sometimes we have to get to believe those as sometimes it will surely happen we all know that everything could surely happen, and for me because of what happened with the Charles Oliveira VS Beneil Dariush fight and the recent Islam Makhachev VS Alexander Volkanovski fight this has become a fairly hard to predict match for sure, as Volkanovski has proven that wrestling can be defended and he surely has an easy defense when he was on the ground with Makhachev while Charles Oliveira has shown some remarkable accuracy with his striking and Oliveira now has the power and even the wrestling of Dariush is nullified as well so there might be a chance for some upset,

No problem, buddy  Grin. It was great talking to you because I think we're both pretty excited for the Chandler vs Conor fight. The drama that has been building on TUF should already be a great selling point for both of them. Chandler's students were able to achieve more on TUF because Chandler's team beat Conor's team 5-0. Very excited waiting for the fight between the two of them.
But my question is does Conor have the motivation to sign a contract to fight? I feel like the drama on TUF alone isn't enough to make this fight a reality.

The problem is on Conor McGregor's side if he can fight again and get that approval from USADA as many fighters that have drugs in their system need to be tested further and if Conor McGregor does not comply with this then there is no fight for Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler but UFC have promise that the two will surely fight so let's just wait for it to happen,
legendary
September 30, 2023, 07:47:26 AM
Dunno...  It's just from a match making perspective, it doesn't really make sense.  And even if it weren't the case, should Gamrot still fight Oliveira if Oliveira won vs Makachev at 294?  I don't think Gamrot deseves a title shot after the kind of win he had vs Fiziev.  If anything Gaethje is more deserving to get a title shot after winning vs Fiz and vs Poirier.

But what prolly would happen is Gamrot is matched up with Gaethje and the winner gets a title shot.
Of course Gamrot would not get the title shot, he would need to defeat at least one higher-ranked fighter. His match up with Oliveira would be on assumption that Oliveira loses to Islam (like pretty much everyone expects him to). The next title shot should definitely go to Gaethje. He earned it already and will not fight anyone lower-ranked unless it's a big money fight (i.e. Vs. Conor).

And if Oliveira loses vs Makachev, it also doesn't make a whole lot of sense to fight a loser of a title fight and give the winner the shot to the title.  I mean it could happen but it feels iffy to me.  

It's perfectly logical. If Oliveira is worth a title shot (against Makhachev) and Gamrot beats Oliveira, then Gamrot is even more worthy to fight for the belt.

I guess thinking more about it...  If Oliveria loses to Makhachev and looking at the way how Gamrot 'won' vs Fiziev which couldn't really be considered a real W from the match makers' POV, it would make sense to match them up for a December bout.  It would also depend on how Oliveira is feeling after his match in a couple of weeks.  If he isn't that beat up or injured then he could have a contract on his way.

~

Dunno...  I feel like Oliveira could give Makhachev a tougher time this time around.  I think it comes down to if Oliveira goes to Dubai like a month before the event and allow himself to adjust to the time zone and to the climate.  I was hearing the last time he was jet lagged as he went just 5 days before the event and he didn't bring his whole camp with him.

And another thing is Volk gave him such a tough match up, I don't think the line they have him on might justify it at the day of the match.  But we'll see...  If Khabib is in his corner it could help a lot.

Charles will have no excuse this time since he has been there for 6 weeks. I wouldn't say there is no potential for upset he certainly has a shot. We'll see his game plan because in the first fight, he wasn't throwing much whereas we know he is an offensive fighter. He was attacking but not hurting Islam. He is more worried about the takedown threat on him which he will be more of a defensive fighter. And with this fight, only one bad move can terribly change the result like that flying knee.

At least Oliveira should get in there in good shape, without the jet lag amd without any physical discomfort that a fighter might feel that could affect his cardio, performance, etc, etc...

Here's the toughest match up Makhachev got in his life.

UFC Free Fight:  Makhachev vs Volk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQef0jJ_k9U
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 29, 2023, 10:41:40 PM
Yeah, my bad, 6 looses for Tony.

No problem, buddy  Grin. It was great talking to you because I think we're both pretty excited for the Chandler vs Conor fight. The drama that has been building on TUF should already be a great selling point for both of them. Chandler's students were able to achieve more on TUF because Chandler's team beat Conor's team 5-0. Very excited waiting for the fight between the two of them.
But my question is does Conor have the motivation to sign a contract to fight? I feel like the drama on TUF alone isn't enough to make this fight a reality.
September 29, 2023, 03:01:09 PM
~

Dunno...  I feel like Oliveira could give Makhachev a tougher time this time around.  I think it comes down to if Oliveira goes to Dubai like a month before the event and allow himself to adjust to the time zone and to the climate.  I was hearing the last time he was jet lagged as he went just 5 days before the event and he didn't bring his whole camp with him.

And another thing is Volk gave him such a tough match up, I don't think the line they have him on might justify it at the day of the match.  But we'll see...  If Khabib is in his corner it could help a lot.

Charles will have no excuse this time since he has been there for 6 weeks. I wouldn't say there is no potential for upset he certainly has a shot. We'll see his game plan because in the first fight, he wasn't throwing much whereas we know he is an offensive fighter. He was attacking but not hurting Islam. He is more worried about the takedown threat on him which he will be more of a defensive fighter. And with this fight, only one bad move can terribly change the result like that flying knee.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
September 29, 2023, 09:37:30 AM
Dunno...  It's just from a match making perspective, it doesn't really make sense.  And even if it weren't the case, should Gamrot still fight Oliveira if Oliveira won vs Makachev at 294?  I don't think Gamrot deseves a title shot after the kind of win he had vs Fiziev.  If anything Gaethje is more deserving to get a title shot after winning vs Fiz and vs Poirier.

But what prolly would happen is Gamrot is matched up with Gaethje and the winner gets a title shot.
Of course Gamrot would not get the title shot, he would need to defeat at least one higher-ranked fighter. His match up with Oliveira would be on assumption that Oliveira loses to Islam (like pretty much everyone expects him to). The next title shot should definitely go to Gaethje. He earned it already and will not fight anyone lower-ranked unless it's a big money fight (i.e. Vs. Conor).

And if Oliveira loses vs Makachev, it also doesn't make a whole lot of sense to fight a loser of a title fight and give the winner the shot to the title.  I mean it could happen but it feels iffy to me.  

It's perfectly logical. If Oliveira is worth a title shot (against Makhachev) and Gamrot beats Oliveira, then Gamrot is even more worthy to fight for the belt.

I see you mention Chandler here. Does it means it is over with Conor? Cheesy Isnt it early to talk about Gamrot and title shot, as he has only two wins in a row? What about Beneil Dariush for example ? He has only 1 loss after series of 8 wins, and a lot of people seems to forget about him already. What about Tsarukyan? He is very close to Gamrot in ranking, not far from Chandler btw.

Chandler is in a tough spot. It's not clear when/if the fight Vs McGregor will happen (if ever), so he's kind of blocked by it.
As for Dariush and Tsarukyan - they're fighting each other next  Smiley

legendary
September 29, 2023, 08:26:35 AM
That's not happening as Oliveira is already matched up to fight Makachev in Dubai at UFC 294.

Why not? Gamrot has just fought. Oliveira fights next month. If he loses, the timing would be perfect to match him up with Gamrot, as both will have similar time between the fights.

Anyway...  Here are the results of this week's Contender Series.  The matches were lit!  Except for one.

DWCS Season 7 Week 8:  Results

Welterweight:  Danny Barlow def Raheam Forest TKO (punches) R1 1:19   
Heavyweight:  Mario Piazzon def Alexander Soldatkin DQ (illegal knee) R3 0:20   
Featherweight:  Danny Silva def Angel Pacheco Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
Women's Flyweight:  Ernesta Kareckaite def Carli Judice Decision (split) (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
Bantamweight:  Vinicius Oliveira def Victor Hugo Madrigal KO (punch) R1 3:02

DWCS Season 7 Week 8:  Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYgt51cnQEI

Charles has to win in UFC 294 for Gaethje to get a rematch vs. Charles and at the same time a title shot.  Afaik Chandler and Poirier could challenge Islam after his fight with Volkanov but these guys are just not up to take the belt. But I'm guessing they all want to get a rematch against Charles.

If Charles loses again, Gamrot will not get a title shot for Chandler and Gaethje deserves it more. Either they chose to move up or mandated to fight Islam.

I don't exactly know what's gonna happen next if Oliveira wins or loses at 294.  But what I think is it wouldn't make sense for Gamrot to fight Oliveira if Oliveira loses at 294.  Dunno...  Maybe the UFC might think it's a good idea from a match and rankings pov.

As for Chandler, coming off of a loss in a banger vs Poirier, I think he'll be matched up against Dariush.  McGregor is done and shouldn't be fighting anymore.  

UFC Free Fight:  Makachev vs Olivera 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xAKq2yWM3s

^  Lol fluke or will Makachev have a harder time the next time around?

Islam will still win. Charles couldn't rely on those BJJ anymore when it comes to Dagestani wrestling and Islam also has striking.  I don't think its a fluke.

I guess Chandler has to wait for Conor to get a huge payday if that day ever comes. His other option is to just keep fighting, he isn't getting younger but there is no one left above that he hasn't fought yet and lost. He has to fight someone or remain inactive to retire but he couldn't either go WW, those guys are going to crush him. It's a dead end for him unless UFC starts building Gamrot which Chandler can be the first.

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 29, 2023, 04:22:34 AM

Yeah, my bad, 6 looses for Tony. Dont like how people now make names by using Tony's past achievements. Hard to imagine what is in fighters head when he has 6 straight looses and havent won anyone for age.

It's very unpleasant when you are a fighter who can beat Tony Ferguson but that fighter is in his prime and Tony should retire. I think Tony's fights against Oliveira and Darius are enough and he can retire at that point. What is Tony after? I think Tony has got it all. He has the same fanatical fans as the Diaz brothers. Hopefully I can see Tony retire. Defeat after defeat really damaged Tony's report card in MMA.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
September 29, 2023, 03:49:29 AM
I see you mention Chandler here. Does it means it is over with Conor? Cheesy
Do you mean TUF? It seems so. Because when they were coaches on TUF they were rumored to be holding a fight in the near future. Actually, for Chandler, I am looking forward to their match more. So it doesn't look like Chandler will fight for the belt first.

Isnt it early to talk about Gamrot and title shot, as he has only two wins in a row? What about Beneil Dariush for example ? He has only 1 loss after series of 8 wins, and a lot of people seems to forget about him already. What about Tsarukyan? He is very close to Gamrot in ranking, not far from Chandler btw.
I think Gamrot has to go through 1 more match to challenge for the title. If Oliveira loses, Oliveira could rematch against Gaetjhe or he could also fight against Gamrot to become the next title challenger.

Just noticed, Paddy has 6 wins in a row, Tony has 6 wins in a row. It is going to be either lucky seven or bitter seven Cheesy
Wait, what do you mean by Tony on 6 wins in a row? Maybe you mean 6 defeats in a row? Honestly I can't bet on this match and it would be very sad if Tony had to lose again against someone who didn't deserve to fight with a big star like Tony.  I really like Tony and since his loss against Chandler I've been thinking it's actually time for Tony to retire.

Once media was full of Chandler vs Conor fight by the end of TUF. Now were all these talks have gone. I feel ban for Chandler. That unclear situation with Conor is definitely exhausting, as you cant plan your life. Should he train, have camp or stay with family?

Yeah, my bad, 6 looses for Tony. Dont like how people now make names by using Tony's past achievements. Hard to imagine what is in fighters head when he has 6 straight looses and havent won anyone for age.

Actually, even though all fighting moves in Movies are just for a show I am actually entertained, and my favorite artists in most action movies are Jackie Chan and Jet Li, but surely most fights right now are well-versed and surely you can see how the quality of movements back then and now,

I think we gonna off-top here a bit Cheesy But past fighting movies are much better than current. As the fighting scene was often shot in one take. In todays movies fighting scenes are shaking cameras, weird angles, frame gluing (dont know how it is in proper English - but it is a punch, then next punch is from different angle and so on. the whole is like a collection of camera shots). Even though the scene is choreographed by martial artists.
September 28, 2023, 02:06:14 PM
That's not happening as Oliveira is already matched up to fight Makachev in Dubai at UFC 294.

Why not? Gamrot has just fought. Oliveira fights next month. If he loses, the timing would be perfect to match him up with Gamrot, as both will have similar time between the fights.

Anyway...  Here are the results of this week's Contender Series.  The matches were lit!  Except for one.

Featherweight:  Danny Silva def Angel Pacheco Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
Women's Flyweight:  Ernesta Kareckaite def Carli Judice Decision (split) (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)

Charles has to win in UFC 294 for Gaethje to get a rematch vs. Charles and at the same time a title shot.  Afaik Chandler and Poirier could challenge Islam after his fight with Volkanov but these guys are just not up to take the belt. But I'm guessing they all want to get a rematch against Charles.

If Charles loses again, Gamrot will not get a title shot for Chandler and Gaethje deserves it more. Either they chose to move up or mandated to fight Islam.

I don't exactly know what's gonna happen next if Oliveira wins or loses at 294.  But what I think is it wouldn't make sense for Gamrot to fight Oliveira if Oliveira loses at 294.  Dunno...  Maybe the UFC might think it's a good idea from a match and rankings pov.

As for Chandler, coming off of a loss in a banger vs Poirier, I think he'll be matched up against Dariush.  McGregor is done and shouldn't be fighting anymore.  

UFC Free Fight:  Makachev vs Olivera 1

^  Lol fluke or will Makachev have a harder time the next time around?

Islam will still win. Charles couldn't rely on those BJJ anymore when it comes to Dagestani wrestling and Islam also has striking.  I don't think its a fluke.

I guess Chandler has to wait for Conor to get a huge payday if that day ever comes. His other option is to just keep fighting, he isn't getting younger but there is no one left above that he hasn't fought yet and lost. He has to fight someone or remain inactive to retire but he couldn't either go WW, those guys are going to crush him. It's a dead end for him unless UFC starts building Gamrot which Chandler can be the first.
legendary
Merit: 1169
September 28, 2023, 01:35:46 PM

Maybe only in childhood I was inspired by fighting action movies, but quickly realised that most of the moves are more theatrical than useful. Specially that JCVD famous spinning kick and a jumping version of it. That is just so easy to counter and the consequences for attacker can be very bad. Also dont like those kickboxing trousers. So lame Cheesy So unfashioned Cheesy From all combat sports I like wrestling or judo. Athlete looks powerful and fit, and dont have various brain damages during career.

Have you seen UFC 294 card already? It looks more like Dagestani boys vs rest of the UFC Cheesy

Actually, even though all fighting moves in Movies are just for a show I am actually entertained, and my favorite artists in most action movies are Jackie Chan and Jet Li, but surely most fights right now are well-versed and surely you can see how the quality of movements back then and now,

For sure Jean-Claude Van Damme's Spinning kicks and jumping kicks are just for show and you can see that it is not really true at all it is just for show, and those kickboxing Trousers I think you can surely wear the latest ones for sure, I think those are fashionable in my opinion,

As you have said the UFC 294 was really stacked I think I have posted in the other thread that the UFC 294 consisted of mostly Dagestan fighters that is why that is an opportunity to see if which Dagestan fighter got the level Khabib of wrestling,

I see you mention Chandler here. Does it means it is over with Conor? Cheesy Isnt it early to talk about Gamrot and title shot, as he has only two wins in a row? What about Beneil Dariush for example ? He has only 1 loss after series of 8 wins, and a lot of people seems to forget about him already. What about Tsarukyan? He is very close to Gamrot in ranking, not far from Chandler btw.

Just noticed, Paddy has 6 wins in a row, Tony has 6 wins in a row. It is going to be either lucky seven or bitter seven Cheesy

It is really hard to get a fight with Conor McGregor right now because of his USADA violation for sure but if Michael Chandler can not wait for Conor McGregor anymore for me this is really OK gets some fights for himself and if Conor McGregor can then get a clearance if he can able to fight again, for sure Arman Tsarukyan has a recent fight against Joaquim Silva back this June, but surely he will have another fight this year,

For sure if Tony Ferguson can win this then that 7 - 7 you are thinking will not come to fruition but that Tony Ferguson Win is surely hard to claim if Ferguson's Opponent is Paddy Pimblett,

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 28, 2023, 12:13:59 PM
I see you mention Chandler here. Does it means it is over with Conor? Cheesy
Do you mean TUF? It seems so. Because when they were coaches on TUF they were rumored to be holding a fight in the near future. Actually, for Chandler, I am looking forward to their match more. So it doesn't look like Chandler will fight for the belt first.

Isnt it early to talk about Gamrot and title shot, as he has only two wins in a row? What about Beneil Dariush for example ? He has only 1 loss after series of 8 wins, and a lot of people seems to forget about him already. What about Tsarukyan? He is very close to Gamrot in ranking, not far from Chandler btw.
I think Gamrot has to go through 1 more match to challenge for the title. If Oliveira loses, Oliveira could rematch against Gaetjhe or he could also fight against Gamrot to become the next title challenger.

Wait, what do you mean by Tony on 6 wins in a row? Maybe you mean 6 defeats in a row? Honestly I can't bet on this match and it would be very sad if Tony had to lose again against someone who didn't deserve to fight with a big star like Tony.  I really like Tony and since his loss against Chandler I've been thinking it's actually time for Tony to retire.
legendary
September 28, 2023, 08:33:07 AM

UFC Free Fight:  Makachev vs Olivera 1

^  Lol fluke or will Makachev have a harder time the next time around?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
September 28, 2023, 07:52:57 AM

September 27, 2023, 10:33:44 AM

DWCS Season 7 Week 8:  Post Fight Press Conference

Charles has to win in UFC 294 for Gaethje to get a rematch vs. Charles and at the same time a title shot.  Afaik Chandler and Poirier could challenge Islam after his fight with Volkanov but these guys are just not up to take the belt. But I'm guessing they all want to get a rematch against Charles.

legendary
September 27, 2023, 08:18:36 AM

DWCS Season 7 Week 8:  Post Fight Press Conference
Jump to: