Pages:
Author

Topic: The UFC Info and Prediction Thread - page 96. (Read 93587 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 367
rollbit.com/trading
October 17, 2023, 11:15:57 AM
To me, it seems predictable actually. Khamzat will likely win over Usman.
Sad to say a fighter who loses twice while at the top of his career results in more loss after it. There are several examples of this in the past like they get depressed after it. While Usman in such a situation is to fight with the most promising at short notice, he is desperate to prove himself once again but probably offered a huge amount like Volk.
I say unpredictable because I favor Chimaev but his fight against Burns gives me a little doubt because Chimaev couldn't dominate Burns in that fight. I can say this will probably be another knockout for Usman and of course the picture you showed is one of the best highlights that Edwards has and it is possible that the UFC will continue to use that knockout as long as Edwards is still fighting in the UFC  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
October 17, 2023, 10:38:50 AM
Uh nope...  Khabib is def in Makhachev's camp and will def be in his corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZz4iqt_Db4

Translation: "Work! Work! Work! Do not be distracted!" Grin

This is hard to understand for non-Russian speaking people, but this video or this fragment already became a meme. That is used in jokes like "hey boss, can I have a day off tomorrow? and the answer is this video fragment" and etc Cheesy
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
October 17, 2023, 10:37:54 AM
It turns out to be a very early fight for him and for sure Khamzat Chimaev needs to gain weight in order to contest Kamaru Usman with his weight and this is on short notice I truly believe that this is the only advantage that Usman has against Chimaev and for me this is a great opportunity for Chimaev to test the waters on this division they surely need to gain weight so he can clash against Kamaru Usman for sure
The Chimaev vs Costa fight was held in the Middleweight class. Chimaev has certainly gotten used to this weight. Even though he once played at Welterweight against Burns, Khamzat is also a fighter in the Middleweight class. So Chimaev certainly has a natural weight between Middlewight and LHW. Kamaru Usman has to increase his weight to fight in this class. For me this fight is unpredictable and will likely end in a KO/TKO.

To me, it seems predictable actually. Khamzat will likely win over Usman.
Sad to say a fighter who loses twice while at the top of his career results in more loss after it. There are several examples of this in the past like they get depressed after it. While Usman in such a situation is to fight with the most promising at short notice, he is desperate to prove himself once again but probably offered a huge amount like Volk.

What I can only see is this:
https://talkimg.com/images/2023/10/17/R4i8W.png
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 17, 2023, 07:44:38 AM
I wonder what Embedded will be like.  You guys think Khabib will be around?  He wasn't around for the first match vs Volk.

I have followed Khabib and Islam social media accounts and it looked they are not way near right now. I am sure that Islam will be with AKA gym guys only in his corner, with the one who helped him to train. Of course Khabib gave him a lot of support during calls, but I dont think he would be around. Because he trust Islam and in 100% sure in him. When Islams opponent was changed, Khabib and Islams team did not care much. Khabib simply told - "Islam is a champ, he must be ready for everyone. If King Kong fits in 170lb, bring him in" Cheesy

Uh nope...  Khabib is def in Makhachev's camp and will def be in his corner.  It's in Embedded.  And get this, they're already in the United Arab Emirates.  Wink

UFC 294:  Embedded Episode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLN_ea9uJBs

And I'm hearing some talks swirling around that Volk just had a surgery done on his right hand which could mean that he hasn't been training as much and being in shape before he got the call from the UFC.  He was prolly offered a lot of money to take the fight and save the event.  :/  Now I'm thinking it could be an easier match up for Khabib's protege.
rollbit.com/trading
October 17, 2023, 05:39:05 AM
It turns out to be a very early fight for him and for sure Khamzat Chimaev needs to gain weight in order to contest Kamaru Usman with his weight and this is on short notice I truly believe that this is the only advantage that Usman has against Chimaev and for me this is a great opportunity for Chimaev to test the waters on this division they surely need to gain weight so he can clash against Kamaru Usman for sure
The Chimaev vs Costa fight was held in the Middleweight class. Chimaev has certainly gotten used to this weight. Even though he once played at Welterweight against Burns, Khamzat is also a fighter in the Middleweight class. So Chimaev certainly has a natural weight between Middlewight and LHW. Kamaru Usman has to increase his weight to fight in this class. For me this fight is unpredictable and will likely end in a KO/TKO.

I have followed Khabib and Islam social media accounts and it looked they are not way near right now. I am sure that Islam will be with AKA gym guys only in his corner, with the one who helped him to train. Of course Khabib gave him a lot of support during calls, but I dont think he would be around. Because he trust Islam and in 100% sure in him. When Islams opponent was changed, Khabib and Islams team did not care much. Khabib simply told - "Islam is a champ, he must be ready for everyone. If King Kong fits in 170lb, bring him in" Cheesy
Without Khabib, I think Islam would have a little difficulty. What Khabib has is the ability to analyze the opponent's gaps and then exploit them to attack with his sambo wrestling. This was very visible when Islam vs Oliveira where Khabib gave advice to Islam several times so that the match ended in a submission. If I pay attention when doing a Takedown, Islam tries to bring his opponent into Khabib's corner to get some advice in the fight. If I'm not mistaken it was like the Islam vs Dan Hooker match where Islam managed to lock him up with a kimura.
legendary
October 17, 2023, 04:16:53 AM
I wonder what Embedded will be like.  You guys think Khabib will be around?  He wasn't around for the first match vs Volk.

legendary
Merit: 1169
October 17, 2023, 03:25:48 AM
On one hand, I wish Usman to win. Because I still think that he has lost his belt accidentally. On the other, if Chimaev win, his next fight must be a title fight and I think he would win it (no matter who champ would be, Covington or Edwards). If Chimaev wins, whole Chechen republic and city Grozny would go crazy (like shooting AK47 in the air in the center of capital as an act of celebration lol).

For sure there are many fans of Kamaru Usman who want him to win this but against Khamzat Chimaev I surely don't believe that Kamaru could make an upset against Chimaev if he is having a difficult time against Leon Edwards, I am really doubting Kamaru Usman, for sure Khamzat Chimaev has an advantage on both the stand-up and the ground,

Well, in this event, I will be going to bet on many cards mostly all Dagestan fighters for sure, I think that will be a profitable and safe bet in my opinion,

^  Mmm I don't think Chimaev is going after the strap at 170.  He was originally match up with Costa who's currently 6th at the rankings at 185.  And now he's fighting Usman on short notice, still at 185...  :/  So I guess the original plan for Chim was to fight Costa then fight somebody in 185's top 5 then a title fight.

Sorry, I forgot to update myself. So whoever wins between Chimaev and Usman gets to fight Strickland?  This is gonna be epic if Strickland still can make an upset against Usman nor Chimaev.  I may not be rooting for Sean but it will really fun to see him defend his belt defeating Usman or Chimaev.

Colby is very favored by Dana despite his inactivity but he may actually beat Leon, very winnable for him so yep the wait is worth it to finally find a champ that he could easily beat.

Yes, that will be an interesting match for sure the winner of the Kamaru Usman and Khamzat Chimaev fight can have a chance on the Middleweight Belt against Sean Strickland for me that is very interesting well both fighters have great stand-up and wrestling to test the defense of Sean Strickland, for me that is a sight to behold,

rollbit.com/trading
October 17, 2023, 12:19:56 AM
If not for the 2 losses he had with Leon Edwards for sure I would not doubt Kamaru Usman so much as Khamzat Chimaev has proven that he can destroy anyone in his division and if he can exchange with Gilbert Burn in a stand-up then for sure he can also exchange on the stand-up against Kamaru Usman in equal footing with him and for sure Khamzat Chimaev also have the better wrestling in my opinion, so there is no doubt for sure,
Firstly, Kamaru Usman is a great fighter. But as you have said before, maybe he is past his prime. They both also have a large age difference. Currently Usman is 36 years old and Khamzat is still 29 years old and the average fighter is considered to be in his prime when he is 30 years old. Age is not always a benchmark because there are still very great fighters over the age of 35, such as Texeira, Miocic or Jones. But not all fighters are blessed with a long prime, especially when they have experienced brutal defeats.

Secondly, Usman moved up to Middleweight (correct me if I'm wrong) which of course was a slight advantage for Chimaev because he didn't have to cut too much weight.

And if you look at Kamaru Usman's side, in my opinion, if a fight is decided suddenly like this, each fighter will not have the opportunity to study their opponent in more depth and prepare a training camp to train intensively so they have to rely on experience and their respective fighting skills. And Usman, as a fighter who has fought more than 20 times in the UFC, certainly has a slight advantage here.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 16, 2023, 06:53:44 PM
-snip-

I will actually say that Khamzat is currently a better fighter compared to Kamaru Usman. I will actually agree with @owengtam09 that Kamaru Usman is well past his prime days. So I don't think Usman is going to be the winner of this fight. But I will also not say that the fight is going to be one-sided. In my opinion, the fight is actually going to be close. But in no way I see Usman coming out as the winner from this fight. If I recall correctly he lost his last two fights. so that is definitely not something which will increase the confidence going up against Khamzat.

If not for the 2 losses he had with Leon Edwards for sure I would not doubt Kamaru Usman so much as Khamzat Chimaev has proven that he can destroy anyone in his division and if he can exchange with Gilbert Burn in a stand-up then for sure he can also exchange on the stand-up against Kamaru Usman in equal footing with him and for sure Khamzat Chimaev also have the better wrestling in my opinion, so there is no doubt for sure,

On one hand, I wish Usman to win. Because I still think that he has lost his belt accidentally. On the other, if Chimaev win, his next fight must be a title fight and I think he would win it (no matter who champ would be, Covington or Edwards). If Chimaev wins, whole Chechen republic and city Grozny would go crazy (like shooting AK47 in the air in the center of capital as an act of celebration lol).

That is an exaggeration  Cheesy lol, but I like it, and surely Khamzat Chimaev will be the favorite to win here the bookies are now giving him better odds as well even though I haven't seen the odds yet, that will be the odds for this fight, while the Main-Event could be a possible near odds,

Actually, I haven't seen a chance at all for Kamaru Usman to win this fight for me I really think that Leon Edwards has already broken him, from that kick of Leon Edwards for sure that kick have traumatized him so much that Leon Edwards have given him,

I just received interested promotional email from Sportsbet for upcoming fight Makhachev and Volkanovski.
Place a minimum 3-leg multibet on any sporting event, with each odd minimum 1.50, and make sure predictions are settled by October 20.
After that you will receive free bet that can be used on MMA main event, and higher your bet will get you more free bet rewards.
Remember to opt-in on time, and jump in while offer is available!

https://sportsbet.io/promotions/fight-of-the-night

Because this event is pretty much juicy that is why Sportsbet has decided to do such a thing and this promotion from Sportsbet most gamblers will surely grab this offer it is a treat for them that Sportsbet is doing this, a free bet is a free bet, and if it won then it is a sure bonus
Merit: 617
October 16, 2023, 01:42:47 PM
Its said that Usman who will fight against Chimaev. And whoever wins will hve a title shot against Leon.

Leon is fighting Colby next and I don't think he'll keep that belt. So we're very likely to see Colby Vs. Chimaev for the next title bout, which would be perfect if you ask me.

This is a head shaking decision from uncle Dana after he promised that the winner of Belal vs. Burns would challenge Leon Edward. However, I speculate that American politics might have influenced this decision. Uncle Dana is an outspoken Trump supporter and Colby also is another ourspoken Trump supporter. The presidential election will be on November heheehe. Perfect for the UFC's campaign for Trump if Colby is the welterweight champion hehehehe.

You misquoted me, mate. It was @bittraffic's comment. It's not happening though since Chimaev is now a middleweight which means Usman is not just a late noticed opponent but he is also moving up in weight.

So yeah, it is Colby vs Leon at UFC  296 this coming December 17 in Las Vegas. Belal could be next in line. I guess this was expected even before that Colby gets his shot at the title if not for the Usman-Leon rematch.

It would be a great advertisement if Colby is a champion before the US elections next year. I believe the best of Colby is more than enough to beat Leon. The only good news for Leon here is Colby's nearly 2 years of inactivity.

Sorry, I forgot to update myself. So whoever wins between Chimaev and Usman gets to fight Strickland?  This is gonna be epic if Strickland still can make an upset against Usman nor Chimaev.  I may not be rooting for Sean but it will really fun to see him defend his belt defeating Usman or Chimaev.

Colby is very favored by Dana despite his inactivity but he may actually beat Leon, very winnable for him so yep the wait is worth it to finally find a champ that he could easily beat.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
October 16, 2023, 01:04:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
October 16, 2023, 08:27:41 AM
I just received interested promotional email from Sportsbet for upcoming fight Makhachev and Volkanovski.
Place a minimum 3-leg multibet on any sporting event, with each odd minimum 1.50, and make sure predictions are settled by October 20.
After that you will receive free bet that can be used on MMA main event, and higher your bet will get you more free bet rewards.
Remember to opt-in on time, and jump in while offer is available!

https://sportsbet.io/promotions/fight-of-the-night
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 16, 2023, 07:40:33 AM
^  Mmm I don't think Chimaev is going after the strap at 170.  He was originally match up with Costa who's currently 6th at the rankings at 185.  And now he's fighting Usman on short notice, still at 185...  :/  So I guess the original plan for Chim was to fight Costa then fight somebody in 185's top 5 then a title fight.

Vids...  Enjoy.

UFC 294:  Countdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kjk34xfZVU

UFC Free Fight:  Volk vs Rodriguez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcsiDSzFCs

UFC Free Fight:  Usman vs Covington 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5sUnwD2dgE

legendary
October 16, 2023, 04:29:49 AM
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
October 16, 2023, 03:22:25 AM
Its said that Usman who will fight against Chimaev. And whoever wins will hve a title shot against Leon.

Leon is fighting Colby next and I don't think he'll keep that belt. So we're very likely to see Colby Vs. Chimaev for the next title bout, which would be perfect if you ask me.

This is a head shaking decision from uncle Dana after he promised that the winner of Belal vs. Burns would challenge Leon Edward. However, I speculate that American politics might have influenced this decision. Uncle Dana is an outspoken Trump supporter and Colby also is another ourspoken Trump supporter. The presidential election will be on November heheehe. Perfect for the UFC's campaign for Trump if Colby is the welterweight champion hehehehe.

You misquoted me, mate. It was @bittraffic's comment. It's not happening though since Chimaev is now a middleweight which means Usman is not just a late noticed opponent but he is also moving up in weight.

So yeah, it is Colby vs Leon at UFC  296 this coming December 17 in Las Vegas. Belal could be next in line. I guess this was expected even before that Colby gets his shot at the title if not for the Usman-Leon rematch.

It would be a great advertisement if Colby is a champion before the US elections next year. I believe the best of Colby is more than enough to beat Leon. The only good news for Leon here is Colby's nearly 2 years of inactivity.
legendary
October 16, 2023, 03:04:02 AM
I think you guys will like the next event a bit better...  Grin

Date:  Saturday, Oct 21
Main Card (PPV):  2:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  10:00am EST
Venue:  Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Live Streams:  

Main Card (PPV)
Islam Makhachev vs Alexander Volkanovski
Kamaru Usman vs Khamzat Chimaev
Magomed Ankalaev vs Johnny Walker      
Ikram Aliskerov vs Warlley Alves   
Said Nurmagomedov vs Muin Gafurov

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Tim Elliott vs Muhammad Mokaev   
Mohammad Yahya vs Trevor Peek
Javid Basharat vs Victor Henry
Abu Azaitar vs Sedriques Dumas
Mike Breeden vs Anshul Jubli
Nathaniel Wood vs Muhammad Naimov
Victoria Dudakova vs Jinh Yu Frey
Sharabutdin Magomedov vs Bruno Silva

For sure seeing this I am pretty much excited about it and looking at how juicy this is even though it is not Charles Oliveira we are seeing here it is even juicier that Alexander Volkanovski is in the fight card and for sure many are now saving their money for this event because there is a lot of great fights in here I was wrong on not doing so for not saving my bets for this card but still I got plenty more save bets for this event so bring it on,

The unexpected in this fight was the Kamaru Usman and Khamzat Chimaev fight I would really love to see a Paulo Costa match between Chimaev but this fight will surely elevate Khamzat in getting into the belt if he wins against Kamaru for sure he will go straight for the belt, and I would love to see that,

Jennifer Maia had been seen as the favorite in this fight against Viviane Araújo, with odds of 1.70 in favor of Jennifer Maia. She is 35 years old and was born in Brazil, and has been a professional fighter for 14 years, and in those 14 years as a professional fighter she managed to have 31 fights, winning 21 fights, losing 9 fights and drawing 1 fight. and on the other side there was Viviane Araújo who is 36 years old, and who was also born in Brazil, she has 8 years of professional career, and in these 8 years of professional career she had 16 fights of which she came out victorious in 11 fights and lost in 5 fights. In these 11 victories she managed to have 4 victories by decision, 4 victories by submission and 3 victories by knockout.

Viviane Araújo was going through difficult times for this fight, she had 2 consecutive defeats, so the bookmakers looked at her with less favoritism, and probably many people didn't even bet on her to win this fight, mainly because they looked at her good performance. Jennifer Maia who was coming from 2 consecutive victories, so they looked at Jennifer Maia as the favorite to win, something that even made sense, due to Viviane Araujo's 2 consecutive defeats, but it was surprising that the one who came away with the victory in this fight was precisely Vivane, who was coming off two consecutive defeats. Congratulations on Viviane Araujo victory

Grin

But still, Viviane Araujo managed to somehow win the fight it was really unexpected for her to win this because she came to 2 consecutive losses while  Jennifer Maia with her 2 consecutive wins, for sure I would love to see an upset and this is a good win for the underdog if you bet for Viviane Araujo well I can not say too many things for this fight but surely Viviane Araujo did a great job in the stand-up and made pretty much accurate shots to Maia's face,

Activity: 1792
Merit: 534
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 15, 2023, 08:31:15 PM
Actually I'm not sure about "destroying". Chimaev is indeed my favorite fighter for this fight but actually I don't see the mentality of a champion in him. I can say that Chimaev is an immature fighter. His last match against Burns showed when Chimaev didn't listen to his coach's advice. And if this was still the same Chimaev then the outcome of the fight would have been different. It's just that I still place my bet on Chimaev.

You will never know for sure what is going on with Chimaev's mind, and we will never know what may happen in the future for sure even though his mind is immature and he likely doesn't have a focused mind on becoming a champion for his strength alone has proven us that he may 1 day become champion for sure and for me, I always believe that Khamzat Chimaev even though he is not champion material or many is against him for sure that 1 day he can likely achieve that,

I will actually say that Khamzat is currently a better fighter compared to Kamaru Usman. I will actually agree with @owengtam09 that Kamaru Usman is well past his prime days. So I don't think Usman is going to be the winner of this fight. But I will also not say that the fight is going to be one-sided. In my opinion, the fight is actually going to be close. But in no way I see Usman coming out as the winner from this fight. If I recall correctly he lost his last two fights. so that is definitely not something which will increase the confidence going up against Khamzat.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 15, 2023, 03:30:59 PM
Actually I'm not sure about "destroying". Chimaev is indeed my favorite fighter for this fight but actually I don't see the mentality of a champion in him. I can say that Chimaev is an immature fighter. His last match against Burns showed when Chimaev didn't listen to his coach's advice. And if this was still the same Chimaev then the outcome of the fight would have been different. It's just that I still place my bet on Chimaev.

You will never know for sure what is going on with Chimaev's mind, and we will never know what may happen in the future for sure even though his mind is immature and he likely doesn't have a focused mind on becoming a champion for his strength alone has proven us that he may 1 day become champion for sure and for me, I always believe that Khamzat Chimaev even though he is not champion material or many is against him for sure that 1 day he can likely achieve that,

The result of my bet and prediction for sure I was really frustrated about this,

Sodiq Yusuff (1.57) VS Edson Barboza (2.35) - LOST

For sure the 1st round was great for Sadiq Yusuff he almost knockout Edson Barbosa and pressured him with his boxing, but Edson Barbosa managed to hang on from all the barrage he was taking from Yusuff but for sure Edson Barbosa in round 2 clearly recovered, and was going now with his kicks and right now Yusuff movement has now slowed down in this pace, for me Sadiq Yusuff have landed more strikes than Edson even though Edson Barbosa got many takedowns than Yusuff he still manages to win this fight for sure I thought that Sadiq Yusuff won this fight but Barbosa return back on the initial rounds,

Jonathan Martinez (1.85) VS Adrian Yanez (1.92) - LOST

For sure Jonathan Martinez's low kicks have put some neat damage to Adrian Yanez's lead leg and Yanez was hopping into desperation inside the octagon because of those low kicks even though the fight was settled Adrian Yanez was still limping in the post-interview surely I was wrong again because it was a master class performance for Jonathan Martinez,

Christian Rodriguez (1.63) VS Cameron Saaiman (2.23) - LOST

This was a close fight for sure and it could also go the other way but Christian Rodriguez surely has the control for sure Rodriguez shot 6 takedowns but 3 has got Saaiman down for sure while Cameron Saaiman shot 5 takedowns not for sure it was a close fight both entered the fight with no losses at all but for sure they already taken care about this but for sure it was a lost for me again

legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1125
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 15, 2023, 12:15:42 PM
Jennifer Maia had been seen as the favorite in this fight against Viviane Araújo, with odds of 1.70 in favor of Jennifer Maia. She is 35 years old and was born in Brazil, and has been a professional fighter for 14 years, and in those 14 years as a professional fighter she managed to have 31 fights, winning 21 fights, losing 9 fights and drawing 1 fight. and on the other side there was Viviane Araújo who is 36 years old, and who was also born in Brazil, she has 8 years of professional career, and in these 8 years of professional career she had 16 fights of which she came out victorious in 11 fights and lost in 5 fights. In these 11 victories she managed to have 4 victories by decision, 4 victories by submission and 3 victories by knockout.

Viviane Araújo was going through difficult times for this fight, she had 2 consecutive defeats, so the bookmakers looked at her with less favoritism, and probably many people didn't even bet on her to win this fight, mainly because they looked at her good performance. Jennifer Maia who was coming from 2 consecutive victories, so they looked at Jennifer Maia as the favorite to win, something that even made sense, due to Viviane Araujo's 2 consecutive defeats, but it was surprising that the one who came away with the victory in this fight was precisely Vivane, who was coming off two consecutive defeats. Congratulations on Viviane Araujo victory

Grin
legendary
October 15, 2023, 11:55:38 AM
Here is the result of my bet and prediction for the UFC Fight Night: Yusuff vs. Barboza it was a frustration because all of my bets lost for sure I was really surprised by the results here it is,

Sodiq Yusuff VS Edson Barboza ROUND 5 DECISION - LOST

For sure Sodiq Yusuff was great in the 1st round until Edsan Barbosa got the pace in the next rounds shutting and slowing down Yusuff with a spinning kick that was the turnover to Barbosa for sure I really never expecting that and I was standing at my seat seeing that because I already lost 2 fights for sure, so pretty much I needed the win for the Main Event but still Sodiq Yusuff didn't delivered, for my bet but still the next event is really juicy for me,

Jonathan Martinez VS Adrian Yanez ROUND 2 KO/TKO - LOST

While Even though Adrian Yanez is pretty much more accurate with his striking Jonathan Martinez has found a way to slow down Yanez, I was really shocked that Martinez has done this, taking low kicks on Yanez's lead leg that has Adrian Yanez limping the whole fight even in the post-fight interview Adrian Yanez still is limping going outside the octagon, it was truly a great performance but I lost this one as well,

Christian Rodriguez VS Cameron Saaiman ROUND 3 DECISION - LOST

This was a close fight for sure either fighter could win in my opinion actually it was an amazing fight for sure and for sure Cameron Saaiman did all that he could do for sure but Christian Rodriguez made 3 takedowns for sure that controlled the fight for him to get most of the strike for sure controlling most of it in this fight,

Pages:
Jump to: