Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 15. (Read 28923 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
No No need to panicking buddy. Everything is really normal. Only we are in bear market now and we should wait and hold our tokens.
You are right. Investing crypto with 30 percentage of money is really good amount. and with that way also you can buy more if prices drop sharply like now.
copper member
Activity: 995
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

Do not panic. The market rises and falls every day. If you look at a non-bargain indicator every day, you can sell all the coins. The market is definitely not stable. However, this does not mean that it can not earn.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Panic never worth it, while you are panic you are loosing time and opportunities to recover or improve your financial situation even in the hard times for crypto. In life, you can loose your life because of panic
Activity: 205
We all should have strong nerves and a lot of patience. Those who have the patience will wait to win. The market cannot be red all the time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
no. panicking will not get you anywhere. though the market is red, the news and the mass adaptation is silently moving positive. dont panic be a fanatic!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Panic when all of the red zones are in the crypto is a regular thing, if we invest big into the coin this for fear of losing or suffered losses in large numbers. But if we can grasp and understand very well about the Graph chart and be able to read it's movement, this would help to reduce losses.
I really agree with what you say in the opinion that you convey, in my opinion if we know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with cryptocurrencies the possibility of confidence and patience you can reduce fear and pank in investing if crypto currencies decline in price

I also agree with him, any market has had the same time as the current crypto market. Just calm down and find the best path for yourself
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why are you panicking? Because the price of the token in your hand is falling, if you have a lot of altcoins in your hand, then this is really unfortunate, but the panic can't bring you anything. What you should do is keep calm and wait for the arrival of the bull.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
mmm  to  tell  the  truth  i  do  not  see  that  you  have  to  panic because in   this  time  you  can  buy  more  coins  and  to  make profits  from  them  after a  few  months or  maybe  years.
Activity: 753
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
The market from the very beginning of the new year under the control of bears is another cycle that will end sooner or later.
What are the prerequisites for the growth of positions you saw?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
On the red market like this, the wise investors take this as an opportunity to accumulate from panic sellers. I cannot blame them they are feared to lose value on their investment but in this kind of game you will lose if you dont have the patience and the strong will to accept mpre than 50% loss upon investing. You will only lose if you sell it but the volume or the paper asset still there. Only the liquid value loss but not its real value. What if the value of your shares increase 500×? Maybe you will suicide then upon hearing it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
You should stay calm. Panic will only cause you to lose money. Everybody in the bear market is losing money, not just you. In addition, the current market gives you the opportunity to buy coins at a low price.
Activity: 490
Firstly, getting panic will achieve nothing. I understand panic if it is in response to bleack market outlook snd such panic is more of prevention than irrational decision! Cryptocurrency is what it is. It will flunctuate and shake even the most experienced trader. It is important however to be patience after you must have analysed the market!
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
I think those who are panicking already left the market, now there are those who understand that panic will not help, we must learn to earn in this market, and if you have available money to invest, this is the best that can be done now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
The crypto market is almost all red but for the top 5 coins tends to be stable, there is no need to panic in responding to it and I suggest to invest 30% now for year-end profits
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
It is difficult to say about the recovery, there are small prerequisites and partly good news from large companies and that's it. Investing is possible and necessary, but carefully analyzing. I think it's better to wait another week.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Panic when all of the red zones are in the crypto is a regular thing, if we invest big into the coin this for fear of losing or suffered losses in large numbers. But if we can grasp and understand very well about the Graph chart and be able to read it's movement, this would help to reduce losses.
I really agree with what you say in the opinion that you convey, in my opinion if we know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with cryptocurrencies the possibility of confidence and patience you can reduce fear and pank in investing if crypto currencies decline in price
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
You shouldn't panic, you should be happy. After all, the market is falling, so you can buy well and make money on growth. Look at the chart last year and imagine how much you would have earned

Market may indicates RED or GREEN but one should remain Calm and patient, Market price value may goes ups and goes down but it will always dependent on the Consumer's Behavior towards one specific coin investment in the market, one should lear to be more patient rather than making a panic decision in which would result to a possible lost of its investment in the market.Remain Calm and be patient, it is the Key's during this time of Market Volatility.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
This year was the hardest year after I got to know bitcoin and cryptocurrencies 3 years ago, and it has never been that the market can be very difficult as it is now, and when the market is red, partially selling is a good thing and holding for some.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
At the moment, the value of the Cryptos market is gradually improving. Coins like Bitcoin Coin and Ethereum are getting better, and this is probably the best time for investors to invest in Cryptos.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The entire market price has been dipping for almost the entirety of this year, so it's not a surprise.
Pages:
Jump to: