Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 19. (Read 28923 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
Panic selling should never be considered as an option to get out from profit loss. Indeed, the market this year is at its worst. the market value of most cryptos are on continuous downtrend. But we should still avoid selling but rather hope amd wait for recovery to happen. When that day come. profit will again be earned.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
I think as long as Bitcoin does not drop the $ 6,000, do not panic. We are now entering a descending triangle and in the next few months it will become clear in which direction it will continue.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
It is worth panicking if the price stayed to $6k? no, you should be hysterical if we are at the price of $2k - $3k but that never happens it never passes 5k this year so it is worth to hold now there's a chance it will increase this last quarter of the year the only problem with the people is that they are expecting it to rise this month like the recent ath last year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
we don't need to worry too much about it, because I'm sure in the future, the price of all cryptocurrencies will be better than this, we can all see how the crypto price chart continues to increase every year, and shows a pretty good improvement. although we all know this year, all crypto prices have decreased, but rest assured that it will not happen forever
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Why panicking? Even since 2011 some panicks then and sold there bitcoin and they regrets till date ,cryptocurrency prices will never be stable ,it will rise and fall till the end of time ,get used to it and its so normal ,buy when market is down sell when market sees huge greens.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
Yes this market astonishing people always... This markets panic me much because when Bitcoin was high in prices then i bought some Ethereum and bitcoin but now prices are so dumping that i can't sell it cheap prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I do not think that the market will remain in this light for a long time. After all, the correction will end sooner or later. And we will meet the market in a more suitable and good color. Well, I hope so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
There is no need to panic if the red market, only temporarily experiencing a decline, will immediately rise.
Maybe we give positive news that makes everyone optimistic about the current situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Why you guys panic on this price? Are you new on this market?? People sold tokens on bear market will eventually regret. You should understand that most of the cryptos are doing their development inside and outside the blockchain tech.
Activity: 45
Merit: 3
I think you should not panic. After all, the market can not always be red. Is not it? The correction will end and we will look forward to a green market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The same goes to stock market, there's a panic sell off in the U.S and I think that the prediction waw right, we will experience a global recession along with that the trade war will end soon. This is very positive on cryptos.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
You were right about the market condition, but just like most people know that cryptocurrency are keep on fluctuating, and as we all can see that today some of the coins starting to rise again. So there is no reason to get panic if we understand about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
In this year we could see many red in market. If everytime we were panicked its will be very meanless.So , my advice just calm down and wait for the green signals .
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Panic just not worth it. If you have spare money, I would advise you to buy altcoins or bitcoin if you're afraid of altcoins. Now is a great opportunity to enter the market and earn quick profits.
Activity: 308
It is red now but from the history it is a norm and will be rise again in later time. Those who believe will stay strong and not going to leave and when those weak believer wash out, the crypto will rise again.
now field global is a red color, will be moved to the blue color to first 2019, do that you think that that now we should, Keep us in long time, you can you will get a high level last year and first year
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
As I heard, someone liquadet a couple thousand Bitcoin, and put it on an exchange, and this might have been the reason of this quick dump. It is not worth to panic, the market is still "thinking" which direction to go.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
Sometimes the panic selling is worth too because when the people who got panic at January 2018 are better than the holders but now panicking is not worth in my opinion because it looks like the bottom of the crypto market reached before few months ago and after that the prices just swinging in that region only so it won't get much affected if there is fall in the stocks.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
When the red market is leading to panic and selling off the pennies to reduce losses, the market is inevitably suffering from strong depreciation and what we need to do is to stay calm and wait for the market to recover. When the market goes down I see more sellers than buy, we can take advantage when the market down to buy cheap coins. When the market recovers we will be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
It is red now but from the history it is a norm and will be rise again in later time. Those who believe will stay strong and not going to leave and when those weak believer wash out, the crypto will rise again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
When the whole market is red why panic suddenly price has very volatile before. The market stuggles that we may in red zone or green marks. Not worth to panic much better we will wait on the market to shine.
It will take a lot of time for the market to recover and I believe we will be waiting for at least 4 years as recent investment demand is not high and people are feeling depressed about this market. In the future Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and will apply a lot in our daily lives. Just hope and wait
Pages:
Jump to: