Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 18. (Read 28923 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 101
there is a sense of panic but we must not panic and we have to be patient waiting for market prices to recover and as we wait for the market to recover, take advantage of that time to learn to predict cryptocurrency prices
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
In any case, sooner or later the market will start to turn in a positive direction. I remember already such times when everything fell and everyone just said that the cryptocurrency is a Scam, but after that there was a very strong growth
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
surely panic must have happened. last year we were at the top and made a scene all over the world with just 1 digital coin. and after that it was too hopeful that the price could be more than that but the reality was different, it obviously made many people panic
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I panicked when ethereum has dropped from 400 to 180, now I accepted it and I understand,that it is accumulation stage now, so there is no reason to panic.
just hold and wait. we will receive profit
Activity: 634
The whole market has been red for months until now. No need to panic cause we've been experiencing this for quiet too long. What we need to do is sit down and have a cup of coffee and wait for the market to wake up and rise up again like what it always does. I believe that everything is taking its time, market recover will soon to come as well as the pumps, we should wait for that to happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
You ought not to panic when it is red cause when you do you get into something you might end up regretting so when the market is red you just have to calm your nerves take a chill pill and observe what is happening that way you can decide what to do thanks
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
You shouldn't panic but you need to be on the alert. Panic when all of the red zones are in the crypto is a regular thing. I don't think panicking over the market being red now is worth it.
copper member
Activity: 164
We don't need to panic at all because it is not red since its not crashing. Let's just hope for a better market view which I hope will happen very soon.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
It is the nature of the market to rise and fall like this. Sometimes the price goes too down and it is red everywhere. Panicking will not help you. The market will come back again at its own pace.
true, panicking will only make the situation worse but with this market situation i think its hard to not panic, this crypto has been red for too long without any significant rise
Activity: 28
I don't think it is time for panicking at all. Panic buy or sell at the moment can cause you a big loss. I'd rather hold my coins for future opporunities than to sell in this market and suffer loss and regret.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
If bitcoin price go down under $5700 it's worth to panicking. Because, it's strong support price or demand area for bitcoin price. Everyone will panick too if bitcoin price go down under $5700 level
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

since entering this year the market has experienced an accident and added a prolonged correction. this is no longer an anti-mainstream, because if you look at it and try to analyze almost every month the pattern is the same, the growth and decline change. well that's why you have to have knowledge so you can speculate whether it's trading or investing in altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
You were right about the market condition, but just like most people know that cryptocurrency are keep on fluctuating, and as we all can see that today some of the coins starting to rise again. So there is no reason to get panic if we understand about cryptocurrency.

There was never a reason for panic, neither before nor now. Everyone understands that the market can't only grow or only fall. And the market can't behave so that you feel comfortable. He has his own not yet clear laws.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Panic on what? a panic buying?
Red season is full of opportunity to get more coins at lower rates.
Newcomers would love to see a low-value token to join the race to the moon.
Red is not always a bad thing to see, just look at the good side.
Activity: 280
       The crypto market is becoming more and more popular and more people have entered the world of crypto coins. Being very many people at the beginning of the road, and having no experience panic and do not make the right decision. If people invest, knowing the graphics very well, that would reduce the possibility that they can withdraw their money from the crypto market when they are at a loss. The market has been red in the past, but has finally returned. We just have to be patient and not make hasty decisions.
Activity: 490
There are many reasons that today are still known to many, but still the main reason is the lack of interest on the part of investors, I think that sooner or later all the same interest will appear and a new wave will start.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yes this market astonishing people always... This markets panic me much because when Bitcoin was high in prices then i bought some Ethereum and bitcoin but now prices are so dumping that i can't sell it cheap prices.

Need not to worry mate things will settle down very soon, I completely understand about the market but there will a good change hopefully I. Upcoming days kindly don't sell in hurry and lose your hard earned money. Wait for your day.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Nearly the whole year has seen extreme volatility and lows and depressions, why panic now, when at this stage most have formed their own strategies regarding the market scenario, working out an assessment towards the future, that would best suit their investments.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
it seems to me that the entire stock of panic was exhausted somewhere in May-June-July)))
when the whole crypt is in low cost - this is the time to buy promising coins, of course, having a good appreciation of risks and prospects, that's all. why panic? she does not lead to good
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Should we panic?
Can panic help you solve problems? Or panic can help you make a profit? I don't think so and you better stay focused on finding opportunities that can give you profit in the current market situation.
Correct, panicking is the easy answer to any difficult problem that you may be facing but it is not going to solve your problems and the only way to solve your problems is to take the hard path, to not panic and try to find solutions to what it's happening but depending on what kind of trader or investor you are the solution that you find it is going to be different, for example if you are a long term holder there is nothing to do except to keep holding your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: